UJET

Plateforme d'interaction et de support client avec intégration CRM

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

131 avis

Hannah
Hannah

Easy and Efficient!

Publié le 17/09/2019

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Avantages

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Valerie
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Values you as a customer

Publié le 21/03/2019

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Avantages

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Inconvénients

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Ariell

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Overall Good

Publié le 23/09/2019

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Avantages

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

argel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

My Ujet experience

Publié le 21/10/2023

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Easy to use, We can track our daily calls and time allotted on each calls.

Avantages

Ujet is easy to use specially on our daily work. We can track our daily calls, time allotted in every interactions.

Inconvénients

Since Ujet is one of the tools that we have, I don't have any cons on my experience since it is easy to use. We can track our daily calls.

Jonnel

Highly suggested tool.

Publié le 21/10/2023

My over all experience on this tool was very good

My over all experience on this tool was very good

Avantages

On our job we need this kind of tool because we are customer service representative we need to take calls,chat and emails Ujet was very helpful and very easy to use

Inconvénients

I relly like this kind of tool it was very easy to use and i already suggest this on the other company

Hernan

Great CX tech partners

Publié le 24/03/2019

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Avantages

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

________________________________________

Khim Cate
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

UJET daily experience

Publié le 22/10/2023

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

Avantages

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

Shimon
Shimon
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Publié le 22/11/2017

Avantages

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Inconvénients

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

Carla
Carla
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Great support/customer service tool

Publié le 06/08/2020

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Avantages

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Inconvénients

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Arizbeth
Arizbeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy Use

Publié le 12/09/2019

Avantages

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.

Polina Maria

Review for Software buyers

Publié le 19/03/2020

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Avantages

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Inconvénients

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Samson
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

The best Call Management software

Publié le 18/12/2019

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Avantages

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Inconvénients

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Kim

• Support client

Best of the best functionality

Publié le 25/09/2017

Avantages

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Inconvénients

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Dawn

User friendly

Publié le 20/09/2019

N/A

N/A

Avantages

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Inconvénients

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Ahmed
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

Publié le 12/10/2022

Avantages

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Inconvénients

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Quirks that make it frustrating

Publié le 29/06/2020

It get's the job done- I just think the kinks from above would make it that much better.

Avantages

The interface is pretty straightforward.

Inconvénients

I wish that the volume I set on my laptop would stay at the level I set it. It somehow resets to always being super loud when it rings and when I'm placing a call.

I wish that the size I set my Ujet would stay that size- I make it that size for a reason and having to constantly adjust it back down is frustrating.

My Ujet has not has sound for about 2 weeks now- I rely heavily on the visual cue of a call coming in. I have done the trouble-shooting methods that have been presented to us.

Over the past week my calls done connect as quickly as they used to. I work in the same location, ie: the same distance away from the router as I have before. It will count me down then just say "Connecting..." for upwards of 30-45 seconds. When that happens with all of my calls it's a major time eater.

Tania

Ujet feedback

Publié le 13/03/2020

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

Avantages

I like that it's very easy to use, and it's also fast

Inconvénients

The only thing I will include is if it can record outbound calls

alexander irwin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

best software

Publié le 23/03/2020

Avantages

fast, easy and so dependable at times when you needed it the most.

Inconvénients

some latency, sometimes it lags but sometimes not.

Joyce

Happy User

Publié le 17/08/2020

I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

Avantages

I like the ease of use and it's integration with other applications with the Linux desktop environment I work under.

Inconvénients

It appears as a user when working with multiple chats the messaging freezes within the phone application and sometimes does not work well with the other application that is integrated with it.

Brieana

UJET Review

Publié le 26/03/2019

Avantages

Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Inconvénients

Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

edwin
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Customer Service Support Tool a good one

Publié le 29/06/2020

Very satisfies with the quality on the programming done for the software, since some options on similar platforms might be bugged, but UJET shows a really bast amount of resources well organized and user friendly so that there is always a way to trace any type of metric for X type of business, options are always endless.

Avantages

the chats and phone options are very well organized and the transfer arrangement vs the department's visuality is greater, you can access to a daily goal on metrics like CSAT or AHT, very useful for a complete customer service covering the areas like chat, phone, and email.

Inconvénients

there is very low options for user customization, but there is for system admins. unable to confirm any other features or a local channel for team members.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

U Jet Feedback

Publié le 13/09/2019

Overall UJET is a great phone system for executing calls and running reports; definitely an upgrade from the last system.

Avantages

I like the ability to change and view live aux codes. I also found the ability to run summary reports very useful when verifying hours.

Inconvénients

I didn't like the fact that you couldn't force logout users.

Lizeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy for call tracking!

Publié le 18/12/2019

It has become easier for me to take calls and have daily stats and metrics

It has become easier for me to take calls and have daily stats and metrics

Avantages

It is very simple to use and I can easily track the calls that I have made daily -

Inconvénients

I have not experienced anything bad so far

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

Useful Schedule Tracking

Publié le 18/09/2019

Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Avantages

It helps my team keep track of what we are working on and know when people are at meals and taking breaks.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the log out doesn't appear until you minimize the screen.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

UJET Review

Publié le 23/03/2020

Avantages

eazy to work, and i have a good support to help me

Inconvénients

I'm from brazil, and don't have in protuguese