Avis clients sur Productboard

Productboard

Plateforme de gestion de produit tout-en-un et outil de feuille de route

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

150 avis

Ryan
Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent product for managing large amounts of feedback into a concise roadmap

Publié le 04/07/2019

Avantages

So easy to record feedback through email, chrome, intercom, slack and many more integrations
Easy to use inbox for running through this feedback and matching it up with your roadmap
The look and feel of the site is excellent
Customer support is quick and very helpful
Excellent community including a slack channel with helpful tips, articles etc.
Portal is an excellent idea and great for engaging users and displaying the roadmap to prospective enterprise customers

Inconvénients

I have been a customer for a while now and have had issues sharing the roadmap view with CEO/Investors etc. and it is still not perfect but I can see where improvements are being made to work towards this.

Alex

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for iterating on customer feedback

Publié le 01/08/2022

Productboard is a great tool for software companies looking to build a process around their customer feedback.

Avantages

Productboard's insights are a great way to process customer feedback and group that feedback into actionable features for our engineering team. The user impact score helps us prioritize this feedback based on needs, and when a feature is complete we can circle back to the insights and see everyone who requested the feature.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the customization options can be overwhelming. It would be nice to have a templates feature that lets you reuse certain processes & functionality between views. I sometimes think I'm doing something the 'wrong' way because there are so many ways to accomplish it.

monday.com, Asana et Notion

Pourquoi passer à Productboard

Productboard had the best approach to high-level feature planning, and it has a clear process for managing customer feedback. The Azure Devops integration is a nice bonus.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great roadmapping and insight capture tool

Publié le 11/05/2023

Avantages

I love the UI of the platform, the app feels modern and straightforward

Inconvénients

The UX can be a little clunky, very easy to lose a feature and unable to search unless the term is exactly right

Jacob
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

New on the market but still plenty of room to grow.

Publié le 28/08/2022

Overall the team at Productboard are amazing! They are a joy to work with and their product just looks so good. However, you can’t judge a book by its cover, their is still a lot of room for growth, and until then, there is a bit too much to be desired with Productboard

Avantages

The staff at Productboard is incredible and their product is beautiful. One of the nicest roadmap views you will ever see!

Inconvénients

Lacking some of the features we are looking for. The team said they would be able to build them out, but we are still waiting, specifically around customer feedback management. The insights are not the easiest way of tracking customer feedback.

Jira

Pourquoi passer à Productboard

Price and easier to work with their team. Also the athletics of the product.
Gregory

Best of breed Software

Publié le 05/11/2019

Avantages

There is no better way to record your feedback and, more importantly, link your feedback to a feature that a user has asked for.

Also: the ability to strategically view all features is amazing.

Inconvénients

There is no way to record conversations (actual audio) and save it.

Some of the filters are slightly confusing.

Andy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Opinionated yet flexible

Publié le 22/11/2019

It's been great and has been helping my company stay aligned on product priorities.

Avantages

Productboard has all the features you'd need for product management and those features can even act as a guide as to how you should be managing your product. It is also flexible enough to adjust to your workflow. I also like the ability to share features and get feedback internally and externally. The Gif feature is also really cool.

Inconvénients

I wish there could be limited maker access since I have junior pms and product analyst that supports feature spec'ing but they don't own the process and it would not be a full-time job for them.

Aha! et Google Sheets

Pourquoi passer à Productboard

Ease of use, more supportive of agile, seemed to support my current process but had way more capabilities.
Martha
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Essential Product Management

Publié le 08/11/2019

11/10

11/10

Avantages

The fact that you can collect ideas directly from users and team members outside of the product team, and organize and follow up with all that feedback. As a B2C company, ideas come from everywhere and people always have ideas for new features and want to make sure they're heard!

Inconvénients

There are SO MANY features and the ability to basically customize any of them, it can be a bit overwhelming to get started. The onboarding tutorial was pretty long in order to cover all the features, and at the end I wasn't quite sure how I needed to configure things to best suit my needs. Once I dove in, it's become essential however!

Jira, Trello, Slack et Google Sheets

Pourquoi passer à Productboard

There's really nothing like it as far as I can tell.
Cody
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy to use and helpful

Publié le 08/11/2019

We were able to use it to communicate with others and to organize our backlog. I love how feedback is tied to things we are working on or considering working on.

Avantages

It has a good deal of flexibility and is easy to grasp.

Inconvénients

It is not really meant for multiple teams. I am having a hard time figuring out how to manage several dev teams and their unique assignments and backlog.

Aha!

Pourquoi choisir Productboard

Needed a more tailored solution

Logiciel antérieur

Smartsheet

Pourquoi passer à Productboard

Easier to use - Aha had more features and was the exact same price.
Tanya
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Game changer

Publié le 06/11/2019

Avantages

I love being able to see accurate customer data in relation to feature requests.

Inconvénients

The flow from feature list to roadmap is clunky

Richard
Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Lack of Reporting lets this Product Down

Publié le 12/10/2020

I have used Productboard in 2 companies now. The UI is a bit funny, but once you get used to it is intuitive enough. The limitations on reporting make it difficult to recommend.

Avantages

Capturing feedback from external sources, prioritisation against company goals & objectives

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, there is almost no reporting available. So although I can prioritise against company objectives, it is nearly impossible to report back on how much time and resource is allocated. I don't know how long features take to get released. Or to move from Long-term to short-term etc. I can't therefore set any metrics around speed of development, and can't report back to the board on where resources are being allocated. This makes the product useful for only half of my role.

Stephen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A framework for product discovery

Publié le 29/10/2019

We're essentially a startup that's trying to figure out its roadmap in tandem with some big customers. This seems to be the tool we need in order to establish those internally, as well as communicate with the clients.

Avantages

A great way to communicate and negotiate your roadmap with stakeholders. Ability to tie direct feedback from users to specific features.

Inconvénients

Would love more out-of-the-box integrations with work ticket tracking tools (we use Clubhouse). Also would love a free single-user level that let me experiment with ideas before I bring new people in.

Craft.io

Pourquoi passer à Productboard

Clean UI and pretty easy for users of all technical literacy levels to use.
Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The end of feature spreadsheets and a great single source of truth!

Avantages

The ability to link customer insights directly to the different pains and feature requests. Before Productboard much of the insights we had to go on when designing/developing solutions would be anecdotal evidence from the commercial team or the few interviews we could do with select customers. Now we have the ability to see customers' own words about their requests before we start building, without a huge effort to dig through various conversations in Intercom or our CRM.

An easy example was when I recently got a new PM joining my team. I pointed out a few of the requests that we're coming up a lot and asked him to do scoping + initial estimation on what the feature would require. Using the customer insights he could make a detailed description of the problem we needed to solve and how we could go about it. Another benefit is the more quantitative view of the most requested things, however the visualization of this is not great as I'd like to be able to better track and visualize the change in requests over time.

Last but not least it's good to help project manage the work of the PM team as we can more easily track the stages that a feature or pain is in and what more scoping we need to do before we involve other stakeholders from the product team.

Inconvénients

There are some great missing pieces that would hugely improve the product, such as a CRM integrations, an API and a proper Zapier integration (in lack of the first two). Right now Productboard is valuable in itself, but it would extend the value so much further if we could properly link it to our other systems.

Jared

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool, but possibly more than is needed in an early stage startup

Publié le 26/09/2022

Avantages

The best feature to call out is the flexibility and robust capabilities provided for being able to quantitatively prioritize the features.

Inconvénients

Of all the features, the least useful so far has been the road mapping capabilities. It's been challenging for us to shape our features and various data elements in a way that easily allows us to generate Roadmaps for our various audiences.

Google Sheets

Pourquoi passer à Productboard

More robust and purpose-built software.
Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Finally one that works.

Publié le 24/10/2019

Avantages

Easy to hack and smash without corrupting data. Linkage between other systems that doesn't get in the way. Different views for managing tactical & presenting strategic (using the same set of data). It doesn't look or behave like Jira or Aha! (I feel like your designers must scrutinize everything).

Inconvénients

I'm not sure there's anything bad to say

David

• Support client

Fantastic. Been using productboard for about 1 month and am loving it.

Publié le 23/05/2018

Avantages

Beautifully designed. Easy to get started and learn, yet lot's of depth to the features. So hard to single out things I like the most because almost everything is top notch and a delight. One very useful thing is how it maintains a link between features and the customer input/feedback linked to those features so the team can look back at the genesis of an idea and understand the full context. A superb little touch is a one click export of email addresses for everyone whose input is linked to a feature so you can reach out to them quickly to ask for more input, or let them know that their requested feature is available.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of tweaks I'd love to make to help with workflow: allow contributors to add/suggest tags and changes to fields like Effort, and allow them to adjust/customize their own views of the feature board. I don't want to make them full-fledged editors, because I don't want them to be able to edit other fields. An alternative would be to grant more granular access control to editors so that you can prevent them from making certain changes; or at least to require the product manager's approval after suggesting changes.

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product to prioritze your roadmap and features leveraging data from customer interactions

Publié le 25/10/2019

It has helped us to prioritize more objectively and get on the same page, and make sure all the feedback we got from customers was being used effectively in our process.

Avantages

Ability to organizing feedback and relate that feedback from a customer and its importance to features. This allows us to trace back feedback and see it in context when prioritizing roadmap. This combined with the other prioritization features have made it the best overall tool I have found for prioritizing roadmap based on multiple factors then ability to prioritize features based on multiple factors

Inconvénients

Nothing particularly negative, though I could see challenges scaling at a very large organization and there are a number of feature enhancements I would like to improve the value I get from it.

Lise

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool to collect feedback and help in prioritization and discovery

Publié le 25/10/2019

It helps me prioritize my development by collecting feedback from the CS team and classifying them into relevant job stories and contact the right user to investigate a specific topic. It is really part of my daily job !

Avantages

Productboard is friendly and easy to use, and really helps me keep track of the feedback our teams and myself collect from the customer.
Thanks to the various integration I can never miss feedbacks:
- Salesforce integration helps us keep track of lost deals
- Slack integration helps us keep track of feedback shared during a conversation between teammates
- Intercom integration send us what is collected via the support
And then of course our dear CS and Sales team help us by writing notes after talking to our customers!

Inconvénients

I can spend a lot of time reviewing the insights and assigning them to the right collection ... but I mean better more customer feedback than not so it's not really a problem

Kasey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing for roadmap management!

Publié le 28/10/2019

Avantages

Very easy to create and maintain roadmaps for all of our products (web, apps, internal tools).

Inconvénients

It would be great to have more exporting options, i.e. ability to customize text size, number of sprints shown, etc.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great software to follow-up on product advancement

Publié le 11/04/2022

Very good experience - it's truly a gem of a software. It helps the product team, team up with other teams in the company.

Avantages

Productboard is an amazing tool. It permits our team to stay in touch with the product team and give feedback. It also also allows us to track down where they are at in terms of development of the product itself. Another thing is that, you can link it to external software like Slack to give direct feedback and "push" things to product board. Product team also have a roadmap of important and not so important things they work on, we can based on that give our point of viw and help them set priorities.

Inconvénients

This tool isn't essential for all the tools IF the product team doesn't teach others how to use it. Once everyone understand how valuable of a tool it is, it's hard to use something else.

Gus
Gus

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Helps us organize our feedback and stay aligned

Avantages

Productboard has been a game changer for both our roadmap and for capturing insights from across the business.

I love having the ability to categorize insights, assign them to users/companies, and attach them to features or ideas on the roadmap.

Having a dynamic roadmap that I can assign these insights to makes it incredibly easy to recognize areas of opportunity.

Inconvénients

I would love some form of persona management, and a way to categorize insights and feedback by persona.

MELANIE

Intelligent + Intuitive

Publié le 15/10/2019

Love it. It's giving me an easy and centralized place to gather all the information about my product for the team and stakeholders, and creates a more streamlined way to plan our roadmap.

Avantages

The way the software works is very intuitive for a Product Manager, and feels as if someone was inside my head when they built the software. It has smart features that accomplish things other products or spreadsheets never could. The ability to link and adjust different views for different audiences is very helpful. Insights tool is in and of itself valuable in linking different email chains or conversations to single features or requests.

Inconvénients

Jira integration could use some work. It seems a bit too simple sometimes and I wish there were more fields that I could set in Productboar because it's not super seamless to push a ticket - always need to go into Jira and finish everything up.

Marina

Great software for Product Managers

Publié le 04/11/2019

Avantages

The ability to organize and prioritize my product roadmap and its features with a great deal of customization and granularity. Product Board has been instrumental in achieving our business goals and detail our product roadmap every step of the way.

Inconvénients

The cost per user is a bit high. Still has to work some UI issues that are detrimental to user experience.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This tool has quickly become integral to our product process.

Publié le 05/12/2017

We were able to set up a repeatable, teachable process for centralizing, processing, sharing, and incorporating feedback in order to make valuable evidence based product decisions.

Avantages

The Insights section is the most efficient tool I have found for parsing feedback from all of the sources we have. From in-app feedback, internal feedback, to customer interviews, and field observation notes, we can capture it all in one place and take out actionable insights. We use this to build a case for evidence based product decisions that come from the voice of the customer.

Inconvénients

We have a lot of data about our sources in SalesForce that we would like to use to help evaluate the feedback. We want to make sure that other attributes like Customer Success Score, NPS, and ARR are taken into account when weighing feature priority. A SalesForce integration would make that part of the app much more valuable.

Thomas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Put in place our product management process and productBoard is a perfect fit!

Publié le 19/09/2017

It has helped us a lot driving our roadmap and is now mission critical.

It has helped us a lot driving our roadmap and is now mission critical.

Avantages

The way it helps driving data driven product management, with really easy ways to collect the information and choose what to do ... plus the customer support is just amazing

Inconvénients

Not working well on iPad ... but really that's all. Also a webhook and better zapier integration would help.

Jaskaran
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Most customizable solution we've tried

Avantages

Productboard is customizable and has a lot of features built-in (Drivers, Objectives) to help you prioritize and plan effectively. It has a portal for intake and the ability to save views is helpful.

Inconvénients

The integrations, especially to software development workflows, are limited (Github). It doesn't replace project planning/tracking software unfortunately.

ProductPlan et Roadmunk