185 avis

shopVOX

Solution de fabrication basée sur le web pour les fabricants à façon

4,6 /5 (185 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
95% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
185 avis
Chris F.
Traduire en français

Crucial tool for our business

Publié le 30/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great. I did try to set up SV by myself and quickly leaned on their team for help and they did! Helped me get all my products entered, materials, prices and workflows. From there used the training videos and tools to train the team and we were running in a week or two. Since the start of using SV in 2015 we continue to enjoy of the evolving and adding of features in SV. Its like Christmas sometimes when we learn of new updates in our shop! We will email out to the team and let them know of something new.

Avantages

We love the solutions and flow that ShopVox brings to our company. With many different departments (apparel, sign shop, print shop, web dept, and vehicle wraps) and different workflows SV keeps us all moving along with ease and eliminates dropped orders or confusion in our team. We know what is going on and can access the details, proofs, notes, file names all in one place. Before ShopVox we used paper orders...NEVER again! If there was a change on the job or an update request we would have to waste time tracking down that piece or paper. If it got lost...forget about it! We would be in trouble. Now with SV its all in the system and can be accessed with ease by anyone on the team. I do not see how our company could have continued to grown 30% each year by not moving to SV.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a more convienent collaboration/ messaging tool in app. We still use the notes and the email notifications are good. But one day I would like to see an option to reply to a message from my email and it go right back in app to the job. SMALL request I am watching for to be added on day.
Nothing in comparison of all that SV does do! We can tag other users for special notes, assign task and get notifications as needed.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Chris!

Gary F.

Game Changer

Publié le 08/06/2020

Avantages

So many things to like and big upgrades from our current software.
- Estimating is a great feature. Takes a good bit of work to setup initially, but the long term benefits will be totally worth the effort.
- Love the job board and the way jobs are tracked through each step of the process. Gives us the ability to see exactly where jobs are which results in fewer status update phone calls from our PMs. They can get the info they need in a few clicks.
- The analytics are great. We use Quickbooks and have never been able to look at this much info about the status of our shop. How many quotes are out there, how many have gone to production this week (or this month), how many quotes have converted to orders and much more. Makes my job easier when looking at sales.
- Just the fact that basically our whole shop is in one piece of software. Accounting, estimating, purchasing, production management in one browser window.

Inconvénients

- Would like to see more options in the estimating area for custom signage. The ability to price signs with multiple pieces, such as "faceplate" and "backplate" will be huge for us. I think this is being developed.
- This is picky, but just some general UI tweaks would be nice. When you bring up the job page everything gets a bit squished and hard to read.

Réponse de TechVOX

Gary, thanks for the detailed review! We are so happy that you are benefiting from shopVOX's estimating feature, Quickbooks integration and many other features!

Randy F.
Traduire en français

Overall a great product with the exception of Management Reporting which leaves much to be desired.

Publié le 04/11/2017

Avantages

* Relatively easy to setup and configure
* Powerful pricing and product development engine
* Quoting is straight forward and easy and consistent providing you have set up pricing/products properly
* Good customer support (would be excellent if it were 24/7 instead of 8/5). That being said, when I was having issues configuring the pricing module, my incident was rapidly escalated to the point where the owner (and I suspect chief software engineer) of shopVox called me personally and resolved my issue.

Inconvénients

* shopVox provides 55 reports at the time of this writing, all of which are marginally useful on their own as there is no data aggregation
* shopVox reporting fails to provide a holistic view of an organization's Key Performance Indicators in a single Dashboard. The Business Intelligence screen is useful for the data it provides but it is not a true Dashboard.
* On the plus side, all of the data necessary to provide holistic reporting resides within and is easily extracted from shopVox via Excel downloads. Once the data has been downloaded you have to manually aggregate it to provide useful Management Reporting which is very time consuming and error prone.
* In order to resolve the shopVox reporting issues I resorted to writing my own Information Management and Reporting System (IMRS) which runs against the downloaded shopVox data mentioned above. The next evolution will be to replace the manual Excel data download process by incorporating shopVox API calls and running our IMRS directly against the shopVox data. That will be an entirely other review:)

Réponse de TechVOX

Wow - Randy thanks for the detailed feedback.

Our chat support is available 24hrs a day Monday through Friday - but you're right that our Success team members only work 8hrs a day.

I'm very curious about what reports you're putting together on your own - and would love to see if there's a way we can help you make that process easier.

If you're interested - please shoot me an email and we'll set up a time to speak.

Jimmy W.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Jimmy from Adhere Sign Co.

Publié le 21/08/2020

Great, Love it. The support is amazing

Avantages

We love having a software that is made for signwriters. From Sales leads through to invoicing shopVOX is easy to use and lets us get a great insight into how we are tracking month to month.

Inconvénients

Timesheets, We would love to be able to track a workers hours and productivity weekly and per job. I feel the time clock is a little over engineered and needs to be simplified.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Jimmy! Appreciate it!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Glen M.

SV Experience so far...

Publié le 28/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

SV has been excellent from the start. Set up and installation was simple and with a bit of playing it has been developed into a solution for our business. There are lots of features and opportunities we can progress with and we are finding opportunities and ideas as we continue the development of the system. The remote support has been great, however I think with the vast array of products and offerings SV has, potentially a local UK based agent to help with set up and training would be helpful as sometimes peoples learning hobbits are different etc.

Avantages

The facility to run all of our sales and production operations from one system, working online is superb. CRM and quotations combined with scheduling and production stages help to provide a clear and accurate picture of all communications and projects within the business.

Inconvénients

Sometimes being able to view multiple sections would benefit instead of having to go in and out of fields etc. But apart from that the system offers everything we need to operate effectively and efficiently.

Réponse de TechVOX

Glen, thanks for the great review! We are so happy that shopVOX is of great value for your shop and that you are using so many of it's features! Keep trying new ones!

David B.

Modulex Ontario

Publié le 06/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Shopvox has been very easy to learn and navigate. There have been some issues making changes, and creating specific reports, but overall, a great platform. There have been some bugs with reports and BI but for day to day quotes, order processing, invoicing and reporting, it has been great.

Avantages

Cross referencing data through searches, and related tabs, along with reports and lists. Ability to expand uses for production, web ordering, inventory, time management/tracking for production and more.

Inconvénients

Limited CRM (Sales) platform with less reporting for this area of business. Custom reports can be complicated and convoluted.
Setting up and using the 'Job and Production' segment can be time consuming and can become more time consuming than value for the data entry.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for the awesome review. We are so pleased that you are satisfied with shopVOX for your day to day tasks We are constantly improving the software and love suggestions.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Fernando C.
Traduire en français

Best Sign Shop Tool in the market so far...

Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great experience, it has being a game changer for us in our work flow, when I heard other companies struggling with the same issues we use to struggle I can't hold myself, I have to tell them, you have to give them a shot.

Avantages

That it has being upgrading and getting things easier and better every time. It never stops improving and the support team is super helpful all the time.

Inconvénients

That their developing even though it has being quick, the need of specific companies hasn't being fully develop.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review, Fernando. We love that you appreciate the updates and that shopVOX has been a game changer. Also thanks so much for telling others about shopVOX!! That's awesome.

Greg S.
Secteur d'activité: Textile

Best Decision This Year

Publié le 09/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Like any new software we had to learn how to use the software, but it was not hard and the online courses saved the day. We have had a couple phone meetings those have helped tramindusly. We absolutely love ShopVox and are happy to be here.

Avantages

The ability to customize your workflow schedule, pay charts, and the organization of customers and accounts.

Inconvénients

The amoratizing of products on a line item.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX Greg. We are excited that shopVOX was your best decision of the year. :)

Miguel F.

An affordable and robust Print MIS

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Because of my procrastination issue I'm going quite slow, but the software is excellent and it's forcing me to simplify all my products, services and processes .
Besides that is SUPER ULTRA exciting to think that just a couple of clicks could get you a quote.

Avantages

The features that continue being creative at customer request, and the way this software makes your business look as a strong, experienced and knowledgeable shop, and it has an integrated CRM

Inconvénients

Only the error warning is not very specific of why it is happening or how to fix it.

Réponse de TechVOX

Miquel, thanks so much for the awesome review of shopVOX! We are pleased that you love our features and surprised with others you did not expect!

Laura M.

User Friendly and Top Notch Customer Support

Publié le 30/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ShopVox has cut down our time on quoting jobs, locating customer invoices and doing repeat jobs. We have gotten more effective at handling our orders and no one gets "missed" anymore.

Avantages

I wanted software that was user friendly so that my staff would not feel intimidated during training and making the change over to a new system. This software was the most user-friendly I found and we had a ton of support when setting up by way of phone calls and emails to make sure we were navigating through effortlessly. The customer service, technical support, and just general attitude of all of the employees at ShopVox makes having their software a very pleasant experience.

Inconvénients

The most challenging thing for our shop was entering our specific products and figuring out the pricing calculators.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Laura! Wonderful that shopVOX is user friendly for your team!

Karl L.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Signage CRM system second to none

Publié le 05/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ShopVOX takes over the day to day administration of running the company, from managing sales leads, quotes, sales orders, projects, invoicing, automatically sending statements, product pricing with profit margins, materials, artwork approval, email sync, email templates, online support, monitor the team in real time, ability for customers to have their own login portal to view jobs, invoicing, artwork & order online... the list goes on! I've used a number of CRM systems and trained people on CRM systems for previous roles in the past and always the blown away with how good Shopvox works. 100% recommend to anyone, its a no brainier!

Avantages

The ease of use. They have thought of everything you need and put it in a simple interface that's user friendly and easy to follow, its a powerful bit of kit they simplifies running a team of people / company.

Inconvénients

There is not much not to like to be honest, I guess initially its a lot to get your head wrapped around, i.e setting up materials and products, but I think they have an on boarding option for this. But after that its plain sailing.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks Karl for the awesome review. We are so glad that you are blown away by shopVOX and are using so many of its features. We value you!

Ryan H.

Long time user

Publié le 07/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We migrated from SignVox which was an earlier signs shop only solution from this same company. Back then we came from Activity. Our whole database was migrated to the new system so we didn't lose any customer records. ShopVox is much more flexible and better than SignVox in nearly every way. Considering the competition in this space ShopVox is probably the best option if one can get over the initial learning curve and sit down to truly customize the software to their thinking and shop. I spent about 2 weeks determining the initial pricing formulas, templates, & workflows. From there I have evolved these items over the last 5 years as new features become available or I just have an idea of a different way to do things. There are only a couple of things that I would like to be able to do through ShopVox that do not work well, and some of those items are pending thanks to the customer support.

Avantages

Allows nearly a paperless work environment, yes filing can be a thing of the past. Fairly customizable for an individual shop. Several viable ways to do formula based pricing. Extremely responsive customer support - even takes feature requests/needs seriously. Works very well for telecommuting. Customer tracking and front-end accounting features work quite well, does tie into quickbooks though we do not use that feature.

Inconvénients

Mobile app is useless for field work. One can use the browser on your phone but it doesn't work well or allow concurrent sign in. Robust scheduling package is not yet completed (as of 12-6-18) so alternative solutions like white-boards or google calendar are necessary - but daily job tasks scheduling works great (as in this is what we need to get done to day. No really very good solutions for install appointments).

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Ryan. We are happy that you benefiting from so many of shopVOX features and enjoying a nearly paperless work environment - less clutter for sure! We recently updated the shopVOX Go App. So, I hope you take some time to check it out. You can now upload assets, manage jobs and get signatures while on the field. Thanks for being a loyal shopVOX user. We look forward to serving you for years to come. :)

Colleen C.
Traduire en français

shopVox is an excellent product which has had a big impact on how we run our business.

Publié le 20/02/2018

Avantages

shopVox is a powerful, complete business management system. It really gives small business owners like me all the advantages of the management systems big businesses have access to. The comprehensiveness of the system is remarkable.
I think the organisation it imposes on a business would assist any small business improve its efficiency and productivity.
The business intelligence dashboards are excellent and give a daily snapshot of where the business is.
ShopVox gives us control over our processes and communication; this has been a real benefit in the day to day running of our business and has noticeably reduced stress. In fact we are now able to handle more work with less people and know where everything is and at what stage of production. This is something we struggled to do without ShopVox.
We have gone to an almost paperless workplace thanks to the facility of being able to display the job board both in the office and in the factory. No more missing pieces of paper!
It has been a surprise to us how much we like being in the cloud! I am able to go home and have dinner with the family and log into the system from home if I need to catch up on any matter.
Support via Chat is good.
shopVox is improving the program regularly and systematically so it is getting better all the time.

Inconvénients

Along with comprehensiveness of the program comes a steep learning curve.
Unfortunately, the training material is not up to the standard it should be. In my opinion the current training material needs to be re written by a professional training-manual writer. And while videos are good at giving a snapshot of a process they are limited as a training tool as they are unsearchable.
There is no readily accessible Definitions Table of the terms used (that I know of). This is particularly important for users in other countries like I am as the meaning of some everyday terms in the USA can have a different meaning in other places.
Because of the poor training material some users may be put off by the necessary steep learning curve which would be a shame given the power of shopVox.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Jeff S.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

The RIGHT Solution

Publié le 16/08/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

An all-in-one software for managing all aspects of our business that's easy to use for all levels of staff.

Avantages

Prior to finding ShopVOX, we were spread across two different platforms for our sales and shop operations. ShopVOX has enabled us to eliminate both and now we can use one software to manage our workflow, track the sales activities that lead to new jobs, and also use solid costing on our quotes to ensure that we're making money with these sales.

Best features:
Multiple views and options for scheduling jobs.

Pricing templates can handle all aspects of simple to complex jobs, even for a CUSTOM sign shop.

Syncs to QuickBooks for accounting.

This is an emerging product with a great development team. If a feature you've though of isn't there, wait a few weeks! This isn't SAP or ORACLE you're dealing with here. They're nimble and responsive to client requests and needs.

Cloud based and mobile device friendly.

The PRICE! For the money, you won't find better value.

Inconvénients

As I mentioned in the "Pros" above, this is an emerging product. This leads to my only real "Cons". From time to time, as new features are rolled out, there may be mis-steps. If you are not OK with change, you may want to wait a bit before signing on. New features and modifications to old features are rolled out VERY regularly.

As they say though, "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette".

Réponse de TechVOX

Jeff, Thanks so much for taking your time to write up this review. We greatly appreciate it. We take great pleasure in making sure you are satisfied and managing your business more effectively.

Warren B.

1st 6 Months using ShopVox

Publié le 24/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Despite what might seem like strong Cons mentioned it's still a very powerful software and we would not go back to how we worked previously, we are a team of 8 and everybody agrees using ShopVox is better and we were very organised previously so that does say a lot, despite the Cons and getting over the initial frustration of learning the software (and then training the staff) it is worth while and you will get out what you put in and I do recommend switching to it sooner rather than later and build it as your business grows.

Avantages

We have gone completely paperless which has freed up a lot of space, saved money and time. It's quicker to process jobs from quote to invoice and keeps all the information together in 1 easy to access place. Everything is live and the App (new and updated) is great for on the go catch ups and getting deliveries signed for and recorded.

Inconvénients

There is a steep learning curve to setting up products and you will have to spend time figuring out the best way to do this that suits your products and your business and the way you price jobs. We are quite in-depth with our pricing etc and setting up products was quite difficult and eventually had to rebuild all our products as we learned more about the functions to make them more accurate and streamlined. My biggest con is how much you have to figure out for yourself, your ShopVox rep will give you a few live training sessions and the chat function is good but if you want to push hard and get 80-90% set up in the quickest time frame then it can get frustrating getting answers via the chat that help and often until you get those answers you can't move forward much.

Réponse de TechVOX

Love that you are now completely paperless. Saving trees, time and reducing clutter. Thanks for the review Warren!

Loye G.

ShopVOX Rocks!

Publié le 26/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it's been a lot of work and very rewarding! Our account rep as well as all of the chat help has been amazing, very responsive and extremely helpful! Great customer service!

Avantages

This software has been extremely helpful in streamlining every aspect of our company. From simplifying our communication with our customers, to our estimating process, design, production and accounting, everything works together so smoothly and I feel confident nothing is getting lost or forgotten about.

Inconvénients

Not necessarily a con, but the set-up process took quite a while. However, now that everything is running 100%, patience during that process and taking the time to learn all of the functions is incredibly important.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks Loye for your awesome review. We are so proud that shopVOX is helping in every aspect of your business. That was our goal when we created shopVOX and it's so awesome to witness others benefit from it! ~ Joanne

Tiffany H.

Couldn't function without it

Publié le 13/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our overall experience has been positive. We can do all of our quoting, invoicing, tract our material usage and make sure our time is accounted for. We print our monthly reports from it in order to file sales tax, and we are very happy. We use it everyday and plan on using everyday in the future.

Avantages

The ease of use. Being able to build accurate products and make sure we are getting paid the correct amount for our output. The fact that we can calculate our time and not have to guess on pricing, gives our costumers the confidence that when they come to us time and time again they know they are being treated right.

Inconvénients

There are many features we need to implement more. As a newer business we haven't been able to carve out the time. But as we are using it now, I can't really give any cons. It has served us well.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for the great review Tiffany. That's awesome that you are giving more accurate quotes with shopVOX! One huge reason shopVOX was created!!
Yes, there are a lot of shopVOX features that will greatly benefit your shop. For very busy shops that don't have much time to explore them, we recommend that you try a new feature every month. By the end of the year, you will have 12 more areas of your shop more organized and you will have more time!! :)

Eli L.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
Traduire en français

Shopvox as a complete solution for costing, quoting, work flow and invoicing

Publié le 13/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall very good experience and has without doubt improved our overall efficiency, productivity and speed in so many areas.

Avantages

Has all of the features that we had on our wish list plus a few more.
Pricing module well thought out and flexible
Very easy and quick to create complex quotes as well as keeping track of quotes for follow ups.
Keeps a good historical and detailed record including artwork proofs which makes running repeat jobs easy or when re-quoting.
The jobs board is a valuable planning tool to keep track of jobs in progress & deadlines therefore makes production planning easier.
Responsive support team.

Inconvénients

Initial setting up is complex without someone locally who could understand our requirements and scope out the best way to set up the various modules.
Lack of ability to alter pdf output ourselves e.g. customising design, layout & elements required or not required in quotes, sales orders, job sheets.
Integration with Xero is ok but not perfect.
Reporting tools could be more flexible so that we can pull out relevant information.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review about shopVOX. We love knowing that you are benefiting from so many of the features it offers. We also appreciate the suggestions you offered. Thank you!

Lu P.

ShopVox Rocks!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with ShopVox is that it is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop. ShopVox has saved us so much time! The product works for me 99.9% at this time - will be 100% once a couple issues are resolved. Thank you for creating a product that meets so many of our needs.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is having all job information right at my fingertips. No hunting through stacks of job order sheets or files. When hunting for a past sign we created so I can duplicate it for another customer, I can enter the sign type, etc. in Search and it will show results for jobs that created that particular sign. The added convenience of creating an invoice immediately after the project is finished and emailing it to our customer has saved the company time and payments arrive sooner. We have reduced the amount of paper we had sitting around the office in various stages. Having the products set up in the system has really saved us time when opening new work orders as well as created consistency in our job quoting.

Inconvénients

At this early stage in our use, the Emailed Documents page is a little hit and miss. When I go to Transactions and click on Emailed Documents, it goes to the home page of ShopVox first. Then I need to click on Emailed Documents again before the screen appears. Also, I am having a particular problem with it not showing that my .pdf was emailed to the customer. I have a trouble ticket in on this - still having same issue at this time.

Also, it would be great to be able to change the Work Flow on a job after one has been chosen. If I accidentally choose the wrong Work Flow, I have no way to change it.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thank you for reviewing shopVOX. We are so happy that you believe shopVOX is one of the best products out there for our small graphic design shop and that it has saved your team so much time. Saving time was one of our main goals! We will certainly work on that 1%! :)

Mike P.
Traduire en français

We have finally found a product which provides for all our custom build products and services.

Publié le 30/11/2017

Avantages

The platform is extremely flexible the way it has been setup. We have been using this type of software for many years and have always had to create "work arounds" to get as close to our desired results as possible. But whats so amazing with sV is the technical support. We have never in ten years experienced the quality and expertise of this group of people. They will sit with you and work through tough issues. Last week I had a problem the first tier tech was unable to fix after many attempts to trouble shoot. He made a quick decision to bump it to the next tier engineer and within 10 minutes my problem was program corrected. It has been such a great experience to be with a company like sV that truly understands our business model and works creatively with its clients to improve the effectiveness of the software and support service.

Inconvénients

That I have to actually think about what I put in as data............ So I came up short on the minimum words here. The reason we don't have a "least" is that this company also has set up a working resolution forum to understand any and all problems, questions specific requests for new capabilities and informs on an hourly basis any new updates to the platform. They also provide a very good business basics learning series that is well done.

Derek A.
Traduire en français

ShopVox is a solid platform

Publié le 06/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, ShopVox is a good platform that allows us a lot of workability from multiple access points and good customer service when there are any issues.

Avantages

We like the flexibility, scaleability and the adaptability of the software to our specific needs without having to completely recreate a program from the ground up.

Inconvénients

There are some functions that are a bit confusing and some inflexibilities, but minor. We'd like to see some more solid movement toward the calendar option as well as online storefronts.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for the review Derek. We appreciate your feedback.

Daniel B.

Excellent app for CRM, and Production Workflow

Publié le 20/07/2018

Too many to list.

Avantages

We are a small business manufacturing and installing signs in Berkshire. ShopVOX is exactly what we need for our business.

ShopVOX allows us to log and track all our customer interactions, manage their accounts and manage our internal workflows to ensure signage is manufactured and delivered on time and on spec.

Our busy team are able to quickly and easily log sales leads, create and revise quotes, convert approved quotes to sales orders, create production workflows and raise sales invoices. Invoices can be exported from ShopVOX into our accounts at the click of a button.

The team at ShopVOX are very helpful and the most impressive and valuable asset this company has is their ability to listen to customers and upgrade their software quickly to suit customers ever-changing needs. There have been numerous occasions when we have suggested a improvement and we've seen it go live within weeks.

Keep up the good work ShopVOX!

Inconvénients

Nothing at present, and whatever we don't like about the software is usually changed within weeks when we put a reasonable case to ShopVOX.

Dan V.

Mobile Friendly, Quickbooks Integration,

Publié le 21/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ShopVOX business software solution includes a host of features specific to screen printing companies, embroidery, printing, and awards. We do primarily awards, but it includes apparel items size matrix, design & production variables (such as ink etc), margin-based price calculating (and several other types of pricing tools), and production tracking very similar to trello. You can print shipping labels, have customers pay from their email, quote just about how ever you want, manage customer proofs, and manage emails all from the same software. It has a great design, and can be as simple or complex as you like. I found them at a tradeshow, and I've looked at some of the most popular solutions out there, and nothing comes quite close to what ShopVOX offers. They have 24/7 support, and they are lead by an incredible leader.

Avantages

I love how easy it was to get up and running, the software is very fluid, it is PCI complient. No setup fee. The customer portal gives your clients a backend to order products they have ordered in the past. We rolled out our credit card payment email feature this month, and our accounts payable has cut in half.

Inconvénients

It's a monthly subscription, but I think we get what we pay for. I think the monthly subscription gives them a competitive edge, because they are able to pile on new features, and build incredible features... Although they don't have a free trial of the Pro version, I tried it for a month, and I'm so glad I did!

Réponse de TechVOX

We love that your accounts payable have been cut in half! That's great! Thanks for the feedback -- we are glad that it was easy to set up.

Elisha R.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Creative, Powerful CRM and Job Management System

Publié le 22/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've spent over 20yrs trying to find the best software solution to fit our CRM and Job Management needs. We've been on a zillion platforms, and cannot match the powerful features ShopVox offers. Besides the fact ShopVox has done an incredible job with the visual Job Boards, Processes, and Proofing Systems -- they are extremely trustworthy. We know our information is safe. We know even if we're working at 3am and have questions there is 24/7 Chat support available to us for help. ShopVox Support is amazing! We never have to wait too long to get a question answered or issue resolved. We've been using ShopVox since Oct. 2015 and couldn't be happier. We're also excited to see what the future holds with ShopVox continual improvements.

Avantages

The visual Job Thumbnails on the Job Board and Proofing System are hands down the best we've ever used.

Inconvénients

Cost is a bit high for the additional features needed, but in comparison to other platforms in the normal range.

Réponse de TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Elisha! We take pride in our customer support and we are so glad that you have taken advantage of it at all hours of the day! That's what we are here for! :) We are honored that after years of searching for the perfect job management platform that you have found shopVOX to be best suited for your needs. We look forward to serving for many years to come!

Lyn B.
Secteur d'activité: Machines
Traduire en français

REDUCE PAPER & SHIP EVERY DAY!!

Publié le 28/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a manufacturing machine shop/job shop. We needed a software solution that would help us keep track of jobs/documents/shipments. We did not want or need a full ERP system. This suited us just fine. Shopvox was very helpful in getting us on the right track when we were setting up.

Avantages

For us, it was the Job Board. All of our staff has access to all of the current jobs, what stage they are in, & ALL documents related to the jobs. Each job only creates TWO pieces of paper. (JOB TRAVELER & PACKING LIST)

Inconvénients

We desperately need to be able to ship a partial on a line item without workarounds.