Avis clients sur Flowlu

Flowlu

Gestion de projet en ligne et suite de collaboration

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Outils de management

Publié le 10/08/2023

Avantages

Très facile à utiliserLa version gratuite d'essai qui nous permet la maîtrise

Inconvénients

La non disponibilité de plusieurs langues

Daniel

Publié le 19/05/2021

le fait qu'il ne soit pour le moment que en anglais

le fait qu'il ne soit pour le moment que en anglais

Avantages

sa simplicité et il est très intuitif a recommande

Inconvénients

le fait que pour le moment il ne soit pas en version multi langues et un moins

Shiraz
Shiraz

By Far One Of The Best Project/Business Management Software

Publié le 10/06/2021

I run an Agency and I have personally used countless project/business management software. Some of them are good and some not so good.

I was searching for a good and feature rich software. I found quite a few but almost all fo them were missing the mark. Something or the other was missing.

Fortunately, I finally found a good software with plethora of features. And with a trust that they will further improve it in the coming years.

Avantages

> Super featured CRM. You won't really find this good CRM in all-in-one software.
> Amazing automation features to make your life easier.
> Kanban boards and project management better and more robust than Trello.
> Time tracking.
> Knowledge base.
> Team management and Chat (This was missing in bloo).
> Plethora of features to customise as per your company's unique requirements.
> Good future vision.

Inconvénients

It's already a great software that is far better than most.
> In order to compete with Zoho One, Zoho Workplace & Bitrix24, they have to add quite a few major feature release.
> Feature that are missing: Website development, Email Marketing, Full featured HR management and hiring processes, Full business email suite like Zoho Email & Gsuite.

But again this is my list of desires in order to get away from bigger project management and business management companies.

Overall I love Flowlu and its a steal deal. Do not miss out on this if you need any project/team management software for your company. Buy confidently.

Brandon
Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

A very strong tool for SMB and PM

Publié le 10/10/2023

Flowlu's usefulness to businesses is multifaceted. With this tool, we can easily keep tabs on leads, organize possibilities, and close deals. It is also useful for keeping tabs on money so that we may make informed financial choices.

Avantages

When it comes to managing a company, Flowlu is a top choice. To-do lists, projects, customer relationship management, managing teams, tracking budgets, etc., can all be managed efficiently.

Inconvénients

Some of the features can be stiff, and the staff should do a better job of considering customer feedback. However, these issues are minor and will not have a major impact on daily operations. It's more like giving tips for improvement on a steep slope to a drill sergeant.

caroline
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Just ok.. starter program for me

Publié le 07/11/2022

Starter program for me.

Starter program for me.

Avantages

I liked it in the beginning but it seems like it is too slow.. plenty of glitches and needs a better IOS version. Sometimes when I’m in the CRM and want to adjust something .. it will disappear the next day. Also, the iOS version just isn’t the best.. there are better versions out there and lastly customer service isn’t fast to respond . Talking through an email isn’t the way I want to handle a problem.

Inconvénients

I like the way it flowed in the beginning .

KARTHIK
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Institutional Task management Made easy via flowlu

Publié le 17/12/2023

Avantages

Task Management & task tracking is easily monitored.Easy to analyse employee working status.Opportunities & sale funnel are more usefull to onboarding.Easy to collabrate in tasks .

Inconvénients

nothing to dislike for my usage.It is usefull software to manage tasks.

Alexander
Alexander
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best crm alternative for enterprise alternatives

Publié le 11/02/2023

Well documented working of the systemLot of training materialSo many functions that you need a strctured implementation plan

Avantages

Wide functionsIntegrated multi company structureAll in oneWell set up user management Easy integration

Inconvénients

No warehouse, production in the systemOnly 1 proper company portal supported in brandingSteep learning curve, which you need to do.

Dynamics 365

Pourquoi choisir Flowlu

Dashboards Access controlIntegrated overview over multiple companiesIntegrated sales funnel fo multiple companiesIntegrated planningEasier overview for certain c-level customers

Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Flowlu

Pricing and ease of integration
Dr. Virginia
Dr. Virginia
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

An Overall Excellent Product

Publié le 01/06/2021

We are very pleased with Flowlu and like it so well we decided to shift everything to the Flowlu platform.

Avantages

Flowlu is one of those products that delights with every click on a new feature. I generally don't trust apps that try to be all things, but Flowlu is well designed with business needs and the end user in mind. I can honestly say I read every comparison I could find because making a change is a very big deal. The race was tight and what helped me to make up my mind was Flowlu is relatively new while the other SaaS were much more mature, yet it was a near photo-finish between the youngster and the old boys. Thus, Flowlu will only get better with time and I for one and glad I am an early adopter!

Inconvénients

I'd like to see the MindMap built out more.

Marcos
Marcos

Top notch

Publié le 04/08/2021

1,000% awesomeness.

1,000% awesomeness.

Avantages

FlowLu is easy to grasp out of the gate. The UI/UX is way better than anything else I've tried...to include Plutio. What I like most is everything! FlwoLu has really thought things through and is looking even brighter for the future! Just take a look at their roadmap and you'll be nothing but impressed.

They have a free trial period. I highly recommend you check it out, even if it's for their trial period, and see for yourself.

Inconvénients

FlowLu currently uses kanban process type charts. That's fine and maybe I'm old school, but I love BeesBusy style and functionality of a gantt swim lane style for project management. I hope FlowLu considers adding a superior gantt style project management swim lane.

David
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent for small and medium sized companies

Publié le 06/06/2021

Avantages

It has 95% of the most needed business apps required to digitize a company fully. And the 5% that's missing it's already on the roadmap and being developed!

Inconvénients

No localization for Spanish and no direct integration for slack.

Nifty et ClickUp

Quire

Pourquoi passer à Flowlu

A more complete approach to automating business processes
Robin
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good for Teamwork

Publié le 01/02/2024

Avantages

Its pretty cheap to use and has a lot of features.

Inconvénients

Its not perfect for my usecase as a german based webdeveloper. Invoicing and writing down client data for cold calls feels to slow to have fun with this CRM

jayasri
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

flowlu review

Publié le 09/01/2024

it is easily accessible
tasks assigning is easy and comment section is used to follow up the process of task.

price is high
mobile app has a very limited feature

Bernhard

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Just the right complexitity with lots of potential.

Publié le 05/05/2021

I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work ;-)

Avantages

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX. The system of adding only the Features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features. There are always pros and cons about which tool has the stronger standard features but Flowlu offers all the extras we need in a way that makes us easy going:
+ invoicing
+ email synchronisation
+ google calendar synchronisation
+ custom domain to integrate it fully into our company toolbox

Inconvénients

• subtasks not nested they are all on same level
• not fully translated to German but it is obviously on its way
• creating tasks directly from mindmaps would be a killer feature
• could offer more storage space to their plans

ClickUp

Pourquoi choisir Flowlu

Flowlu is the more mature product, less buggy, more elaborated and a team I am trusting on the long run

Swell

Pourquoi passer à Flowlu

We are still working parallel with ClickUp but we may switch fully to Flowlu for being more focused on our needs.
Stanislav

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flawless workflow became a reality with Flowlu

Publié le 18/06/2021

Flowlu is the all-encompassing feature-packed SaaS that I’ve been looking for for a while. Having switched between many CRMs lacking essential features, finding a solution that meets all of my company’s needs was a revelation. It allows me to keep track of what each of my employees is doing and what projects require immediate attention, automate invoicing, establish a clear communication line with the clients and keep them apprised of their projects’ status. Highly responsive customer support and flexibility of feature customization made fine-tuning the work processes a breeze. All in all, Flowlu boosted my company’s productivity, helped to optimize and automate the workflow, improve communication between departments, and unite all business processes in one easy-to-use platform.

Avantages

Seamless invoice integration, impeccable and intuitive design, possibility to monitor and efficiently manage all tasks and projects in one comprehensive interface - you get all of that and so much more with Flowlu.
An extensive Knowledge Base allows finding a detailed answer to any issue you may experience, along with a clear chain of actions that need to be performed to resolve it.
Adding new features, integrating your email and contact base has never been easier.
Reports feature helps you monitor the effectiveness of each department and person’s work, making necessary changes and balancing the workload evenly to avoid overload

Inconvénients

None I could think of. The abundance of features can be overwhelming at first, but once you learn the ins and outs using the Knowledge Base, they all start to make sense.

John

Very Powerful All-In-On CRM and Project Management App

Publié le 18/05/2021

Overall my experience has been great and I was pleasantly surprised by how well built this tool is. I've tried a lot of CRMs and PMs and I dropped them all for Flowlu.

Avantages

I love having the ability to get a full snapshot of my business from within a single app. I used to bounce around a CRM, PM, and accounting app which was a bit of a pain. This required Zapier automation in order to move data from one app to another. Now I can just use Flowlu's built-in automation sequences to seamlessly move clients from CRM to projects.

I also love the Project Workflows option. This allows me to templatize my projects in an easy to view way that I've never seen in other PM tools.

Inconvénients

Not really a dislike, just waiting on more features like the client portal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team work hard and deliver pretty fast so I'm not too worried about it. Everything that we ask has either been implemented or put on the to-do list.

Vanessa
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Truly an all-in-one platform

Publié le 30/05/2021

Customer service has been really great, and I like the onboarding experience and how easy things are to use.

Avantages

It replaces many different apps and tools all in the same place. Previously I was juggling Gmail, Trello, Asana, Invoicing directly through Paypal (previously using Dubsado), and missing out on a helpdesk and knowledge base which would have cut down on admin time. Flowlu includes all of this.

Inconvénients

There are some features still in development like the client portal, contract signatures, and some integrations but they're on the roadmap. These aren't deal breakers and I'm okay with waiting for them.

ClickUp

Pourquoi choisir Flowlu

Too many tools, too many different subscriptions, different platforms to log into, lack of integration.

Gmail, Trello, LiveAgent, ClickUp et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Flowlu

It included a few features that Clickup didn't, and I really like the development roadmap.
Utilisateur vérifié

It's Great (Tool) and It's True

Publié le 07/06/2021

I love Flowlu, the true CRM tool that designed to help creative people manage project or task. I found Flowlu as a great option for me, it comes with a lot of features and lifetime price, no contender so far. Compare to the other similar tools, Flowlu in my opinion stand out with simple interface to easily track and review your progress, as well as warming clients with lively communication inside the tool.

Avantages

I am excited to see the future roadmap come to life. I see progress so far, some integrations are now implemented, great integration with corporate email and gmail, client portal is now active, and the tool is still running with great speed. Ability to automate sales process is unbelievable, Flowlu has a really user-friendly interface and is super easy to use. It's also surprisingly inexpensive given it has deep automation. Great support, great tool, Flowlu should become a main CRM tool and not only an alternative.

Inconvénients

I just hope that Flowlu will honor LTD users though with improvement they make, they have higher probability to be acquired by bigger companies.

Colin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It's actually fun to use!

Publié le 01/04/2021

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

Avantages

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

Inconvénients

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

monday.com

Pourquoi choisir Flowlu

ClickUp's font is too small and the interface is way too complex to navigate. I've used most of the top names, Monday.com, Asana, and Trello. The last thing I wanted was another piece of software to transfer all my tasks into, but I like Flowlu.

Pourquoi passer à Flowlu

To be honest I chose a lifetime deal because I don't like monthly subscriptions
Laurent
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Great Value for Money!!!

Publié le 25/05/2021

in my search for an all-in system for CRM, invoicing, internal communication with different teams of different departments, i encountered a lot of system that were not as userfriendly, had no clear overview and such a nice user interface as Flowlu.
Also the customization possibilites are great.

I was amazed by all the possibilities. Often prodcuts ton(t live to the expectations set through marketing campaigns for the product.

At Flowlu they did an extraordinary job by not only living up to teh expectations but by exceeding them.

Finally, what realy convinced me of going for the highest plan was the custom domain, ip whitelisting and especially their roadmap, more specifivally their futur plans.

i am very excited about this product and can only vouch for them and confirm this is a top product and a no brainer to purchase it when you are a small to medium sized company.

Online Invoicing; CRM, Sales funnel, kanban board,agile project management
very good interface
very good UX
clear overview, good user documentation to get started

Inconvénients

i regret there is no client portal yet.
also for belgium it would be great to support the different taxes for the booking option.

HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Flowlu

pricing, full spectrum options for, complete system for my business and even more :-)
Paul
Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Why Flowlu Is The Solution You Are Looking For

Publié le 30/03/2021

Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.

Avantages

One feature that I love is the notes feature. I can easily jot down notes during my meeting with the client, or my ideas, or links that I wanted to bookmark. Though some feature may sound like overkill for me as a freelance, as I have said above, knowing that there are KB, Record lists, products, workspaces, I know I can expand and eventually turn into a company. I also love the time tracking feature. Not only the projects and tasks from clients but also my own tasks. I love that I can know how much I spend to a certain personal task. It helps me a lot to be productive.

Inconvénients

One feature maybe that I’m missing is the ability to have a table view in my tasks and projects. You know guys, take what Clickup, Asana, and all other major apps has out there and make it better. I would also like to have a focus mode where I can easily toggle to have a focus only on the tasks that I wanted to do that day. Think of Focuster, or the Home view in Clickup, also have a little inspiration in Evernote. Or the My Day in the Microsoft To-Do App. As you can see, I’ve been through a lot of these apps so I hope you listen to what I recommend.

Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know coz I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at leas have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

Rajesh
Rajesh

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best productivity software we are using

Publié le 30/05/2021

Flowlu is helping me & my team become more productive. It has increased our efficiency by ten fold at least.

Avantages

I am quite new to Project Management software. This is my second PM purchase.

With Flowlu, so many things came together.
First, CRM & Project connected in a tool has been a blessing for us. Every month we have to send clients a report about what are all the things that we have done for them.
With Flowlu, it's taking less than a minute to copy all the things & add to the report. But the best part is that now we have become aware about how many additional things we are doing for our clients in addition to the regular work.

Second, of course various features of PM. We are still learning these but we are using these features at the same time.

Thirdly, I personally love the Finance tools. I am not using it for sending invoices yet. But simply seeing how much is the entire amount you are about to receive in a month is simply fascinating. Also, Finance tools are helping me in keeping my expenses under control. The reports are sufficient for me as of now.

What I would love to have in Flowlu -
First, for newbies like me, I think basic tutorials are needed. By newbies, I mean new to Project Management software. I personally am not very familiar with most of the terms that are used in current documents & tutorials.
This may not needed for sumolings with experience in PM tools, but for me it would add huge value.
Especially pointing out how all the tools interact with each other.

Second, the storage space. Initially I thought 100 GB are enough for me. But now I feel in just few months, my team is going to consume all of that.
I am not sure if by archiving or deleting projects, the space can be freed. If yes, then that may be helpful.

Thirdly, email connections per user. When first I connected my first email in Flowlu, that time I realized how much this feature I am going to love.
On any given day, I have to check 5 -6 of my main emails in various firms.
So I wish if I could connect all of them in my account in Flowlu, that would be great. Frankly if some of users emails can be reduced to Zero, if I can add those to my account.

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

You can't go wrong with Flowlu!

Publié le 01/12/2022

Flowlu is overall and EXCELLENT product with incredible functionality. While it may be a bit complex to set up initially, the work pays for itself down the road. Would highly recommend Flowlu to anyone in need of a software solution for CRM, project management, tasks, etc

Avantages

-task management-recurring tasks-project management-user chat-CRM

Inconvénients

-system needs contracts and proposals to be a game changer (in production)-sharp learning curve when initially setting up, can be too overwhelming-system is not always intuitive-

Chris
Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally found what I've been searching for!

Publié le 12/05/2021

I was looking for a CRM tool that is powerful, intuitive & easy to use, and I also wasn't quite satisfied with previous PM tools I had been using. Stumbling across Flowlu has been a gift that keeps on giving. It's a powerhouse platform for managing work and relationships. It is jam packed with features that can be used for Project Management, Customer Service & Relationships, Sales & Marketing, and Finance. On top of all that, it also includes integrated Mindmapping, a robust Knowledgebase, and Mobile Apps. And it does all this without skimping or cutting corners in any area, along with providing a lot of flexibility and customization. The UI is well thought out, and it's easy to take it a step at a time using only particular features to avoid overwhelm.

The CRM is exactly what I was wishing for. Flowlu integrates seamlessly with both of my Gmail accounts and my Google Calendar, as well as pulling in my Contacts. It seamlessly links emails and calendar events with contacts, integrates naturally with the task and project management functionality, and allows customization to add any additional information I want.

Flowlu's Knowledgebase is very comprehensive - both for learning the tool as well as for creating your own knowledgebases. The more I use Flowlu, the more I love it. Inevitably I find things that can be improved upon (integrating with Office365 or some tweaks to the UI), but at most they are minor annoyances.

Flowlu saves me tons of time.

Avantages

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the...
-CRM functionality
-Task & Project Management
-Knowledgebase
-Mind Mapping
-Integrationg with Gmail, Gsuite, and Google Calendar
-Automations & Workflow
-Ease of linking disparate data together in one place

Inconvénients

Not much. There are a couple places in the UI where I'd like to see certain things side-by-side or jump to more easily. I'd also love to see native integration with Office365 (email, calendar).

Dragos
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Converted me to the all-in-one concept

Publié le 09/06/2021

Avantages

I am typically a fan of specialised tools for each important function in a company. Project management, CRM, email enquiries, invoicing, each with its own tool. The reason for this is that most attempts I've seen at doing everything end up in a mess in terms of UI and UX and force you to give up some of the depth of functionality in each area.

Seeing the swath of positive reviews for Flowlu convinced me to give it a go. And now I'm a convert.

There is just enough depth in every area Flowlu covers to satisfy most scenarios at least for my business model (small digital marketing agency). There is comprehensive CRM and leads generation, tied up to a build in email client, two types of project management build in (standard and agile), time tracking, budgeting and invoicing, documents and a knowledge base and project based team chat.

Inconvénients

Because of the depth of functionality, although page layouts are clear and important info is easy to find, sometimes that comes at the expense of a few extra clicks to get to the minute details, but that's something I can live with. And it sure beats the hell out of switching between 3 or 4 separate platforms to get the job done.

And on the topic of complexity, you can easily switch off functionality you don't need from the settings and enhance functionality of those area you do need through custom fields, automations, workflows etc.

Sergio
Sergio
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Rising Start

Publié le 18/05/2021

I believe it is agreat solution. And if you manage to come into the lifetime pricing it is a great deal.

Things I really liked about Flowlu have to do with

a) their different ways to map out and group tasks as task list, projects, workspaces that can all be related to a company or user.

b) that they enable a checklist to be embedded within a task. This is particularly important to me as at times I have a task such as "draft workbooks" - and I have a list of 10 workbooks. Other systems force me to create a task for each of the workbooks, which is ok, however they then present each of these tasks in a huge task list. This way, I have a single task on the main task list, and I monitor each task or activity within it when I am ready to tacle it.

c) Something I was favorably surprised was to see what they call "knowedge base" - As I navigate my business and learn how to do the different things (ie accounting, building a website, integrating a course, etc) I would like to document step by step what I did, this will make it easier for me to remember how I did it, and to transfer this knowhow to future employees and collaborators. I was previously attempting to do this by creating a course within my website (which is OK but too much of an overhead and overkill), or creating blog pages which ended up being random pages without real structure and order. Flowlu solved this for me - the ease of writing a blog, the structure and navigation of a course, without consuming my own site disk space.

Inconvénients

I am still playing about with the CRM, but I believe there are other apps that are at this time more complete. I am sure that they will be perfecting them.

And I would like to see a better "ordering" of the tasks. I tend to assign priorities by moving things up in my list. Other softwares do a great job of this ordering of the tasks. Having said that, I am a new user and have not fully explored the platform enough to discover and use all of its features.