147 avis

HelpCrunch

Chat en direct, automatisation des e-mails et helpdesk pour le support et les ventes

4,8 /5 (147 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
4,6
4,7
99% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
147 avis
Lana B.
Traduire en français

The software that really helps

Publié le 23/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat.
All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure.

One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

Avantages

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups.

I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love!
We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Thomas B.

Excellent value-for-money Software for our SaaS business

Publié le 07/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

While we were only looking for a chat solution, and had two bad experiences with competitors who had "automated solutions" where no-one was actually there to sort their bugs out.

Helpcrunch, on the other hand was reactive from day 1. We were pretty quick to install it on our system (both website & SaaS).

We programmed dozens of automated messages, also use it to push product news to our customers, and get quick feedback through the chat for our on-trial customers.

Overall, I recommand Helpcrunch for Chat Messenging and E-mailing, though I have not tested all the options that are part of our package (such as the integrated Resource Center)

I look forward for further developments of the solution in 2020 !

Avantages

- Complete suite for emailing and chat
- Simple enough, yet highly customizable
- Very reactive customer support teams

Inconvénients

- No Drip email marketing implemented (well, not yet as of 12/2019)

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Hey Thomas! Thanks a lot for all the comments. We're pumped you're with us.

Would love for your to explore the Knowledge base (Resource Center) as well - it's really helpful if you want to automate your support and provide a self-service option for customers.
If any questions, we're always there to assist you.

Bunny B.

Kind of good.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 03/07/2019

Avantages

Working as live chat software, as a start.

Inconvénients

Expensive, not worth the price. So the most are bad.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Hi Bunny, thanks for your review!
Sad to hear that you didn't find our price attractive for your business when in fact we have one of the most competitive prices on the market with more features included and starting at just $12/mo.

If you feel like there's something you'd like to configure in our pricing for your specific case, we'll be happy to discuss and provide you with a custom plan according to your needs.
We're always flexible and open to feedback to ensure that our customers get the most value out of HelpCrunch for their business.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Ivan F.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

A better (and cheaper) alternative to Intercom

Publié le 15/04/2020

Avantages

We made the switch to HelpCrunch because we were concerned about the increasing costs with Intercom as our user base grew. Everything was great from the get go and my entire Success team is happy with the tool. On top of that, we managed to cut our expenses by 60%, which is great.

Inconvénients

The limit of emails and auto-messages in our plan is a little upsetting

Mitch B.
Traduire en français

Great platform to directly connect with customers

Publié le 30/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

Avantages

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

Inconvénients

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Adam C.
Traduire en français

Best price-to-performance ratio helpdesk software!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 02/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience with HelpCrunch has been really good and I think it will really help us with our business.

Avantages

I like the ways you can customize this product to your needs/themes and the easy of use. Literally everybody would be capable to write an article in HelpCrunch and the changes are global instantly.

Inconvénients

Only thing I didn't like that much is securing a custom domain helpdesk with SSL on different server than apache or nginx - they don't have instructions for our kind of server.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch, Adam!
We'll be sure to update our security instructions for various servers.

Sumeet M.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

The Intercom Slayer is Here

Publié le 31/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

Avantages

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Inconvénients

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words.
Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco O.
Traduire en français

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

Publié le 07/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Bugs free
Easy to setup
Affordable
Stable and reliable
Support Team Trustworthy

Inconvénients

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch!
Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Luca M.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Many features for a good value

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been using helpcrunch to drive sales on our website and to provide in-app support for our product, avoiding to get several emails spread across several accounts with no way to assign people to different tickets.

Avantages

The software is easy to use, and has useful features like tags and ways to manage the support people assigned to a certain ticket. The Android SDK integration was also easy to set up and could be added without spending too much time on it. The most important among the pros is the amount of information about the system that the ticketing system automatically collects from the user, which is useful for us to debug.

Inconvénients

Some advanced features are not really easy to get started with if you don't have experience with this kind of software. However, those are optional tools, the normal usage is intuitive even for unexperienced people.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Luca.
We're looking to make all HelpCrunch features even more intuitive to get started with in the upcoming weeks already.

Samy D.
Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
Traduire en français

Simple to use & integrate, makes customers happy

Publié le 23/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.

Avantages

* Easy to integrate in my app
* Mobile app so I can answer customers asap
* Fast customer support

Inconvénients

Honestly I am very happy. I had an issue with the mobile app but the customer support fixed it quickly.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Fantastic to hear all that, Samy!
Keep up the great work at supporting your customers.

Alex S.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Way to improve HelpCrunch

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it is good based on the functionality it currently has. But there is always ways for improvement, right?

Avantages

Integration with iPhone. Easy to track if all chat users were handled and taken care of. Easy to embed on the website. Ability to send an email to offline chatters. The ability to block a person. Emailing a transcript.

Inconvénients

- The fact I always have to open Helpcrunch website to answer chats. Sometimes you just forget to do that! The fact there is no any Windows App which would support HelpCrunch and start with Windows, so the chat would be always be connected to the agent.
- The fact there are no shortcuts or templates which would allow to type something like "/greet" and it would send a templated message i.e. Hello my name is Alex Satler. Please let me know how may I help you today? etc"
- The fact there is no way to guide your chat visitors around your website. Say, a visitor is interested in seeing my pricing. I simply enter a code "/price" and it re-directs a visitor to the page with our pricing and so on.

Hey Alex!
Thanks for the detailed review.

Glad you found most of the functionality in HelpCrunch helpful and easy to use.
Of course, there's always room for improvements - and that's what out team is always after.

Wanted to address a few things you've pointed out:
- Currently there is only the browser version of the product available, but we're looking to develop desktop versions (for Mac and Windows) at some point, perhaps next year.
- You can utilize Saved responses feature to instantly insert templated messages in the conversation. Just type in '#' when entering a new message and you'll see the list of all saved responses which you can insert and modify at any time.
This way you can create a greeting or a pricing-related message with a link to your pricing page.

Hope that helps. If you have any other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to reach our support team via chat!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

Good but app can be better

Publié le 02/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like the chat and the history of the chat by user/contact. If the mobile app could show me the meta data when a chat comes in, that would be perfect.

Avantages

I use HelpCrunch because i needed a more advanced chat solution. I use the chat to support my logged in users. I do not want to aks them name or company (meta data) as i have this info as they are logged in already. It was important the chat had a mobile (iOS) app, so i can give support on the road and as soon as possible.
Looks nice and professional.
I do not use a lot of the other functions, like the Knowledge Base.

Inconvénients

I have asked support multiple times to improve the mobile app. As a chat comes in, i can only see the name and none of the meta data, which is very important to me. I don't understand why this is not in the app, as it is an important part of the help solution.
The web application in the browser is a bit heavy. I could not (or very slow) load it on slow (hotel) internet connections. (working in Safari)

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Hey there! Thanks for all the feedback.
Our support team received your request regarding user data in mobile apps.
We've already added this to our backlog and we'll see how soon it will be implemented :)

We'll also look into the slow app loading on low internet speed.
Stay tuned! If you want to receive updates on those, just ping our team and we'll be sending you updates on periodic basis.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Bhushan L.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Sales Acquisition and Retention With HelpCrunch

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Initially, we tracked our user behaviour of users coming on to the page. With this we tried to figure out what time most of the user are active and online, this helped us to followup with the user effectively and also helped us to improve our conversion rates to 12%.
Now, we are trying to send multiple follow up messages from the start with strong CTA's and have seen significant growth in sales.

Avantages

Iam a noob developer and i have a responsibility of finding better customer relation management chat bot which improve my sales, i was on hunt for chatbots which is easy to use and customise, this is when i came across helpcrunch as i saw it gives me many integrations like mail and text where i get notified when an user has any concern. Along with this i also liked the customisation menu which is properly structured so that every entity can be changed with ease. As it also give 14 day free trial, this will altogether will get a customer and retain them effortlessly.

Inconvénients

I liked pretty much everything, only thing i feel like can be improved is widget customisation along with the sizes and colours, this will make completely handful to the user.

Hi Bhushan!
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch.
Seeing those conversion, sales and retention metrics improve is what it's all about.

As to the widget customization, we've looked at dozens of other live chat solution and couldn't find a more customizable chat widgets.
On HelpCrunch you can change widget size, colors, and there are many other customization options to play with.
Nevertheless, we're constantly adding new exciting tweaks and features to the live chat. Feel free to reach out to our team to share your suggestions.

Bj J.
Secteur d'activité: Presse écrite
Traduire en français

Very good software that drives customer interaction

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.

Avantages

I love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did.
The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received.
I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening.
It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets.
So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.

Inconvénients

I would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ!
We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account.

And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Appreciate your business.

Peter J.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie
Traduire en français

Excellent chat software for your Wordpress site!

Avantages

Helpcrunch is very easy to setup and configure. They offer a very low cost (free) entry level so you can evaluate as long as you want. Helpcrunch has very low impact on the site performance, which is very important to me. Helpcrunch has an app on tablets and mobile phones which is extremely responsive. I hardly ever miss a chat because the app is so fast.

Inconvénients

I can not think of anything I don’t like about the software. It is technically ok, and the developers are not harassing me with commercial mails like many other do. It is friendly software, made by friendly people.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Appreciate the kind words, Peter!

Max H.
Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

Publié le 23/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

Avantages

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

Inconvénients

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

Juan B.

Excellent Tool For Your Customers

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I honestly stayed because of the awesome customer service that I received before I was a customer, and after. If your customer service would have been subpar, I would have stayed with the product I used before.

Avantages

My customers can reach me with any questions they have about something I offer, or something in general on my website. Like the instant message I get on the app, and the ability reply to customers, even when they have left the site.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like about the software is the fact that we can't change the suhdomain. I have my widget on multiple sites, but can't change the suhdomain.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Hi Juan! Thanks for your review.
Glad that you're now able to easily chat with your customers in real-time and reach them even after they leave your website.

Your feature request regarding subdomains is well taken. We should start working on this soon.

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

The Bread and Butter for your digital support team.

Avantages

UI, Design, UX and features. Helpcrunch delivers value by focusing on communication. Sure you can have all the other bells and whistles it provides but for the price and plan you subscribe to it will do the job effectively and efficiently.

Inconvénients

More integrations would be great and there are some 'limitors' based on plan but its only ever an issue if you're an enterprise. For the average startup or small business, helpcrunch is awesome.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Thank you for the review!

Vincent D.
Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public

Good overall

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have seen a dramatic rise in the quality of our communications with customers during business hours.

Avantages

Good solid connections with customers. Feel comfortable to know they have received some information.

Inconvénients

Off hours are very hard to manage. Customers done seem to know they are not online with agent and are leaving s message. No online list of customers on website browsing before chat to give better view of who is going to chat and why.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Hey Vincent! Thanks a lot for the review and the feedback!

Have you tried putting up an offline form & message? This helps your customers to clearly tell if your team is offline or not.
Feel free to reach out to our team via chat, we'll be happy to help you with that or any other questions.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

John L.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

HC runs our business!

Avantages

Tribute is a business that directly interfaces with customers every single day on a very detailed level. HC helps us manage, organize and effectively communicate with every customer on time.

Inconvénients

The UI has been improving over time which is great! A slightly more modern feel would be awesome. Functionality is much more important to us though

Réponse de HelpCrunch

We're very glad to have Tribute team with us, John!
Thanks for the kind words.
We expect to roll out a small UI update to make the chat look even more modern already this month.

Joe M.
Traduire en français

Great - probably the best messaging software

Publié le 28/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Their support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.

Avantages

Simply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch.

It also looks more modern than the competition.

Inconvénients

There isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end).

But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Thanks so much for your review, Joe!
Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned.

Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team.
All the best!

Leonardo W.

Awesome Value for the Money

Avantages

If you deal with customers, you need a system in place. Emails are a way to lose customers, because the conversation get lost in the way.

We had this problem before, and we started to look for a system that could help us with our communication with customers and a central dashboard for our articles.

Helpcrunch helped us to solve this problem. We installed the widget in our site and started to deal with customers support in a centralized manner, and also helped us with lead generation.

The app also provides a knowledge base that you can use to keep your customers in the loop, on how to use your app and solve small issues without the need to reach out to support.

Helpcrunch also packs pro-active messages, that you can use to interact with people who visit your site.

It's easy and pleasent to use. I highly recommend

Inconvénients

I can't say something bother us, I like the app and is easy to use.

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Appreciate your review, Leonardo.
We're building HelpCrunch to help businesses like yours to solve the exact problems you described.

Glad that you're able to centralize customer support and generate more leads for your business with the tool.
All the best!

Tijan T.

My experience with helpcrunch

Publié le 22/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that.

HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired.

Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.

Inconvénients

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

Hi Tijan!
Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw).

Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done.

See you inside HelpCrunch!

Max B.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Overall an awesome chat tool!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

Avantages

I lke the fact that its pretty configurable, it allows you have ton a of rules around what to show, where and to whom. Proactive messages is my favorite feature, banners are pretty handy too.

Support is great by the way

Inconvénients

A few improvments can be introduced the mobile user experiences but these are not critical at all

Réponse de HelpCrunch

Thanks a lot Max! We're happy to have Invisible on board.

Carsten S.
Traduire en français

The rising star of customer support software

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've done a research and found out HelpCrunch would be the best fit for us. Their pricing is absolute fair.

Avantages

I love their UI and the support is amazing. All found bugs were fixed in a short time and I always got a response.

Inconvénients

Still some features are missing, but these are on the roadmap. For instance I am waiting for custom domains and auto message for incoming messages to the shared inbox. But I really miss the possibility to switch between different accounts on web and mobile.

Thanks a lot, Carsten.
Your feature requests are definitely in our backlog, we should start working on those soon!