HelpCrunch

Chat en direct, automatisation des e-mails et helpdesk pour le support et les ventes

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

177 avis

Max

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Overall an awesome chat tool!

Publié le 28/08/2019

Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

Avantages

I lke the fact that its pretty configurable, it allows you have ton a of rules around what to show, where and to whom. Proactive messages is my favorite feature, banners are pretty handy too.

Support is great by the way

Inconvénients

A few improvments can be introduced the mobile user experiences but these are not critical at all

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Thanks a lot Max! We're happy to have Invisible on board.

Grant

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good chat client for customer support and feedback

Publié le 10/09/2020

We use HelpCrunch as our primary support tool (for potential customers with questions, for customers with questions, for feedback reports, etc). Installation and subscribing was easy using a WordPress plugin, and the interface is easy to understand, configure, and use if you're familiar with web interfaces like Google Apps, Intercom (to which HelpCrunch is very similar, and far less expensive). The mobile app allows us to respond immediately to customers without being tied to a desk. Being in the early stages (first year) of a software release, this allows us to get immediate feedback from our customers, and, possibly more importantly, from those who would be our customers except for some reason, so that we can make good decisions.

- Easy to install
- Good basic chat functionality with the ability to scale
- Inexpensive for chat, and, again, can scale in price as new features are added
- Looks good (both the chat that faces the customer and the user interface for our support people)
- Ability to capture customer's email address or not based on a schedule, so that we can allow customers rapid access without entering personal information during business hours, but require name/email after hours
- Responsive customer support

Inconvénients

- Occasional bugs, e.g. schedule not triggering at expected times
- Lack of some basic functionality at lower pricing levels (e.g. if a customer chats, then goes offline, the software won't email the customer that there's a new message unless you're on a higher plan that costs twice as much)

LiveChat

Pourquoi choisir HelpCrunch

We'd used Intercom for a previous product, and when we tried to contact them for this product, they were very slow to respond, and considerably more expensive. Before they'd responded, we'd reviewed other options and installed HelpCrunch.

Logiciel antérieur

Intercom

Pourquoi passer à HelpCrunch

(We also considered a few other chat clients). We plan to use the chat largely for direct interaction and solving of issues, and HelpCrunch seemed best suited to that purpose - e.g. we could use the built-in knowledge base. Other chat clients were either targeted at lead generation or were just too expensive for a small team.

Thanks a lot, Grant!

Bunny

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Kind of good.

Publié le 03/07/2019

Avantages

Working as live chat software, as a start.

Inconvénients

Expensive, not worth the price. So the most are bad.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Hi Bunny, thanks for your review!
Sad to hear that you didn't find our price attractive for your business when in fact we have one of the most competitive prices on the market with more features included and starting at just $12/mo.

If you feel like there's something you'd like to configure in our pricing for your specific case, we'll be happy to discuss and provide you with a custom plan according to your needs.
We're always flexible and open to feedback to ensure that our customers get the most value out of HelpCrunch for their business.

Alex

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Way to improve HelpCrunch

Publié le 28/08/2019

Overall it is good based on the functionality it currently has. But there is always ways for improvement, right?

Avantages

Integration with iPhone. Easy to track if all chat users were handled and taken care of. Easy to embed on the website. Ability to send an email to offline chatters. The ability to block a person. Emailing a transcript.

Inconvénients

- The fact I always have to open Helpcrunch website to answer chats. Sometimes you just forget to do that! The fact there is no any Windows App which would support HelpCrunch and start with Windows, so the chat would be always be connected to the agent.
- The fact there are no shortcuts or templates which would allow to type something like "/greet" and it would send a templated message i.e. Hello my name is Alex Satler. Please let me know how may I help you today? etc"
- The fact there is no way to guide your chat visitors around your website. Say, a visitor is interested in seeing my pricing. I simply enter a code "/price" and it re-directs a visitor to the page with our pricing and so on.

tawk.to

Pourquoi passer à HelpCrunch

Primarily - because of your support on mobile platforms and based on feedback we received from our sales team.

Hey Alex!
Thanks for the detailed review.

Glad you found most of the functionality in HelpCrunch helpful and easy to use.
Of course, there's always room for improvements - and that's what out team is always after.

Wanted to address a few things you've pointed out:
- Currently there is only the browser version of the product available, but we're looking to develop desktop versions (for Mac and Windows) at some point, perhaps next year.
- You can utilize Saved responses feature to instantly insert templated messages in the conversation. Just type in '#' when entering a new message and you'll see the list of all saved responses which you can insert and modify at any time.
This way you can create a greeting or a pricing-related message with a link to your pricing page.

Hope that helps. If you have any other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to reach our support team via chat!

Luca
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Many features for a good value

Publié le 28/08/2019

We've been using helpcrunch to drive sales on our website and to provide in-app support for our product, avoiding to get several emails spread across several accounts with no way to assign people to different tickets.

Avantages

The software is easy to use, and has useful features like tags and ways to manage the support people assigned to a certain ticket. The Android SDK integration was also easy to set up and could be added without spending too much time on it. The most important among the pros is the amount of information about the system that the ticketing system automatically collects from the user, which is useful for us to debug.

Inconvénients

Some advanced features are not really easy to get started with if you don't have experience with this kind of software. However, those are optional tools, the normal usage is intuitive even for unexperienced people.

Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi passer à HelpCrunch

Very competitive price with the same (if not more) features.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Luca.
We're looking to make all HelpCrunch features even more intuitive to get started with in the upcoming weeks already.
Cheers!

Cesar
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Powerful tools, easy ot implement

Publié le 20/11/2020

Avantages

The help crunch interface is really accessible, which doesn't require our editors to learn lots of new skills just to edit our knowledge base.

Inconvénients

I have a really hard time staying logged in when I'm on a desktop and a laptop. It requires to log in anew constantly.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Cesar!

Samy
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple to use & integrate, makes customers happy

Publié le 23/09/2019

I use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.

Avantages

* Easy to integrate in my app
* Mobile app so I can answer customers asap
* Fast customer support

Inconvénients

Honestly I am very happy. I had an issue with the mobile app but the customer support fixed it quickly.

Chaport, Drift, LiveAgent, Freshdesk, Crisp, LiveChat et Intercom

Pourquoi passer à HelpCrunch

Features (knowledge base is a plus) & the pricing & and the ease on integration.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Fantastic to hear all that, Samy!
Keep up the great work at supporting your customers.

Carsten

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The rising star of customer support software

Publié le 20/08/2019

I've done a research and found out HelpCrunch would be the best fit for us. Their pricing is absolute fair.

Avantages

I love their UI and the support is amazing. All found bugs were fixed in a short time and I always got a response.

Inconvénients

Still some features are missing, but these are on the roadmap. For instance I am waiting for custom domains and auto message for incoming messages to the shared inbox. But I really miss the possibility to switch between different accounts on web and mobile.

Thanks a lot, Carsten.
Your feature requests are definitely in our backlog, we should start working on those soon!

Bogdan

Have been using HelpCrunch for over 2 years now

Publié le 31/01/2019

Overall, I'm happy with HelpCrunch and easily recommend it to folks looking for a great marketing and customer support software

Avantages

* Robust toolset of chat and email features, team reports are super useful too.
* Affordable price per agent is definitely a plus (I hated paying per contact on Intercom before - it was too unpredictable for our fast growing SaaS)
* Always helpful customer support assistants

Inconvénients

None as of right now. We used to experience a few issues with it at the beginning, but everything works great for us currently. Probably the only thing I'd like to see improved is the speed of our emails deliverability (we have a 200K+ ema

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Bogdan. We're glad to have SE Ranking amongst our customers :)

We've recently rolled out an update that increases the email deliverability speed, as well as improves HelpCrunch service performance overall. I'm sure you'll notice the difference.

Maryna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great live chat and email marketing software

Publié le 25/01/2019

Our whole support team uses HelpCrunch to chat with visitors and customers. We've checked many alternatives before, and HelpCrunch ticked all the boxes for us in terms of features. The price was the lowest when we last checked, so I have no problem recommending it to others.

Avantages

- Having all the features we need in one platform
- The chat is great, both feature-wise and in terms of its looks. I've never seen a software that offers that many customization option before.
- Emailing our existing users and checking reports
- Tracking performance of our agents is super easy
- Pretty low pricing
- Great support team

Inconvénients

We've faced some minor bugs during our time using the system, but those weren't really crucial to our performance and HelpCrunch team was pretty quick to address and fix bugs.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Thanks for a detailed review!

Rodney

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Has promise

Publié le 31/01/2021

Support wasn’t great for a support software company. Very Slow software, they need to invest in a CDN of something.

Avantages

Price is the best feature of this software. Overall the software has promise but isn’t quite ready for prime time. They are trying to
Copy intercom so if you would like someone similar to intercom this software could suit.

Inconvénients

Support was ok to poor and they are over charging for importing data into the system (quoted me $300+). Their iOS app isn’t the best, does not refresh correctly and isn’t that user friendly compared to intercom.

The part that annoyed me was the speed of the system in Sydney Australia. 6 secs to load images on their site (confirmed with speed test sites too). Just too slow and support the fact they are not quite ready for prime time. Maybe another year they will be

Dave

Absolutely perfect

Avantages

The interface was solid and easy to use for my team. The setup process to be able to be live and functional was straight forward and take only some minutes to setup. Once online, the tools was also easy to use for the user of the website. The configuration options are well documented and helpcrunch offer wide range of options to configure the way you want to use the tools.

Inconvénients

The only drawback we found was the desktop/mobile app. The notification seem to not always be receive in time and sometime we receive notification some minutes after the client leave the website.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Hi Dave! Thanks much for the detailed review.
Ease of chat setup is definitely important for us and our users.

We're working on the mobile app notifications improvements already, we'll keep you updated!

Ivan
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

A better (and cheaper) alternative to Intercom

Publié le 15/04/2020

Avantages

We made the switch to HelpCrunch because we were concerned about the increasing costs with Intercom as our user base grew. Everything was great from the get go and my entire Success team is happy with the tool. On top of that, we managed to cut our expenses by 60%, which is great.

Inconvénients

The limit of emails and auto-messages in our plan is a little upsetting

Ana
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Run your business with Helpcrunch

Publié le 20/08/2019

I love the ease of use and how organised it is. Using helpcrunch has helped me organise customer inquiries and I can easily navigate and look for conversations with the filter search function. I also love that I have can access previous conversations with customers without scrolling too much. Also love the customer support , every time I have a question someone comes back to me within 5 minutes. Truly bang for the buck.

Avantages

The search/filter function and the color coding of conversations.

Inconvénients

I wish I could easily edit and remove uploads on chats.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Appreciate all the love, Ana!

In terms of removing uploads, you can easily delete them in chat just like you delete all other messages. What would you like to be able to edit in your uploads? Eager to learn more about your needs around this.

Volodymyr

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing toolset for customer interaction

Publié le 09/01/2019

Very nice experience with the software so far. It has everything we need for customer communication and support in a single place. Highly recommend

Avantages

I love having all the tools I need in one system - and that's definitely important when we're talking about customer communication. Having all chats and emails with the same customer in a single place is a big benefit for our team.

Inconvénients

Emails deliverability rate could be quicker by a bit as we normally send out > 30,000 emails at a time, but it's not a big deal considering all the benefits that we get from using HelpCrunch

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Glad you're having a positive experience with HelpCrunch. Thanks for leaving your review, Volodymyr!

Lazar
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Truly the best software out there

Publié le 20/08/2019

11/10. Thanks to HelpCrunch, I managed to triple the engagement on my personal website and manage to simplify the process of giving stuff for free with a single click.

Also, according to visitors, they had top notch thanks to HelpCrunch.

I’m using a pro version od LiveChat and I must say it is AWESOME! 🔥

While I was redesigning my personal website, I had a goal to make it truly unique, and HelpCrunch made it happen :)

Inconvénients

Everything is good, there’s truly nothing I dislike.

tawk.to, Freshchat et Crisp

Value for money.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Your review made our team's day!
Thanks much, Lazar :)

Joe
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great Concept but needs work

Avantages

The idea of 3 in 1 is great , chat, ticket system and email marketing all in one is a plus.

Inconvénients

It seems to be confusing at times which chats are new and which are old and there are some limitations on how to setup the software, if some basic things were different will make this software much better

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Hi Joe! Thanks a lot for your review.
Great to hear that you're able to use HelpCrunch to the fullest.

Would be great to know more about what you found confusing about new/old chats and the setup.

If you have a minute, please get it in touch with our team via chat, we'd love to learn more about the issues you're experiencing so that we can fix those asap.
Thanks in advance!

Nina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Started on the free plan, now on all-in-one premium plan

Publié le 30/01/2019

We used another support SaaS and separated from it because of some security issues. This one has no major vulnerabilities - at least I did not find info on the forums.

Avantages

The biggest differentiator is the support team. Always available, attentive and professional. Thank you guys a lot!

Inconvénients

Been using Helpcrunch for over 6 months, haven't noticed anything substantial. Sometimes though the system doesn't work well when we're on a slow Internet connection

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

We're glad to have you, Nina

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Nice pricing options and supports migration from previous tool

Publié le 17/08/2022

Avantages

It has lot of things bundled(like knowledge base, chat bot, email marketing, etc.) in it with awesome pricing options. Their chat widget is highly customizable to have a consistent look and feel with my website.

Inconvénients

No such major cons, it is a nice tool. Only thing which they can improve is their basic price option. The basic variant should have some more features.

Anna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the best live chatting tool

Publié le 23/07/2020

Avantages

This tool is perfect for those who want to acquire new leads, but also for those who want to involve the customers they already have in the interaction. It's also great for immediate support for your clients or talks in real-time with your potential customers. I really like the possibility of customizing chat widget so it could suit better to design of my website. What more - you have the whole conversation history in one place which helps you get a full image of it.

Inconvénients

At the moment there is nothing to dislike, if I find some cons, I will edit this review.

Thanks so much, Anna!

Irina
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy, but with a lot of options

Publié le 14/01/2020

Avantages

It's really easy to use, everything is logical. But if needed, you can use a lot of options given and make from it a complicated system of customer support.

Inconvénients

Can't point out anything specific, everything suits our needs.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Irina, thanks for the review! We're glad to have Fitlap as our customer.

Bob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I makes new opportunities possible

Avantages

The software is easy to use. For us as company but also for the visitors. I get several business requests in a month through the chat.

Inconvénients

You can't combine the software with other tools like messenger so you have one tool for all your support questions.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Thanks for the review, Bob!
Great to hear your visitors and your team enjoy using HelpCrunch chat.

Facebook Messenger integration is coming soon!
We will notify you when it's out.

Maksym

Support tool

Publié le 25/01/2019

I use HelpCrunch to provide support to our customers and upsell when possible. It's a great tool that does the job well.

Avantages

Nicely looking live chat, easy to set up, works great

Inconvénients

No cons so far, would be great to have articles functionality built in though

Alan
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product and value for money

Publié le 15/01/2019

I am one of these people who carry out a lot of research before going with a new supplier. I have been looking for a new live chat provider for a couple of weeks now. I had 3 main criteria. 1) Modern interface that could be rolled out across multiple sites. 2) Targetted Chats 3) Cost effective.

I am scared to think about how many website and trials I undertook, however, I finally chose HelpCrunch and I delighted that I did. Simple to set-up, plus it ticked all my criteria. I would certainly recommend.

p.s. when I did reach out to the team to ask any questions' I got a super quick, and helpful reply.

Modern interface
Targetted messages
Super easy to use

Inconvénients

I have been using for a couple of weeks and as yet I don't have anything negative to say.

Thanks Alan!
We're glad you did a thorough research and chose HelpCrunch in the end.
Best of luck!

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Awesome

Publié le 08/02/2021

My workers quickly got used to the software, they found it very easy to use, they had never used a tool as complete as this.

Avantages

The software is beautiful, very easy to use, although it is a fairly complete tool, our company is proud to use that application. we recommend it 100%

Inconvénients

I honestly liked everything about this application.

Réponse de HelpCrunch Traduire en français

Thanks for your review, Jonathan!