31 avis

Kohezion

Un générateur d'applications de base de données en ligne

4,9 /5 (31 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
31 avis
Colin M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect

Publié le 28/05/2019

I was asked to create a relational database for a client. They needed to create and edit clients, the needed to book clients on to training sessions, and then they needed to be able to assign one or more products to the client.
Not only was this possible with Kohezion, but as a previous relational database programmer, I initially created linked tables which wasn't needed - thanks to the power of the Kohezion platform.
It has made the development process so much easier.

Avantages

I was looking for a cloud based database creation solution - I've previously been a Microsoft Access programmer and I needed to find a suitable solution for one of my clients. I had a look at a few different options and then, thankfully, I came across Kohezion.
It is absolutely perfect for me to create a database solution for my client using this platform.
I had a few questions, and Thierry, the Customer Solutions Director was able to assist within 24 hours. Not only did he answer them fully, he also showed me some simplified workflows, so that I could build a much superior solution for my client.

Inconvénients

I've yet to find any cons. Anything that I initially struggled with was answered in full by Thierry.

Réponse de Kohezion Traduire en français

Thank you Colin. It has been a pleasure helping you out with this project.

Milton e. S.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

Kohezion have provided me with full developing functionality, without cutting "corners".

Publié le 15/05/2018

Avantages

The Kohezion user interface provides you with a rich set of objects and controls that makes it relatively easy to develop a cloud based database application, in a fast and secure way, with all the bells and whistles that you would expect from a major player in this arena. Kohezion provides me with all the aspects that I am looking in a cloud product of its kind, aspects or attributes such as Security (Cyber security), operational reliability, highly functional in terms of providing all the objects, tools and widgets to provide my application with a modern, powerful, attractive user interface, ease of use (in terms of developing, maintenance and environment administration), detailed audit trail, superb support, rich documentation and tutorials, and in addition, very, very affordable. All this package get even more attractive when you add up a friendly, accessible corporate culture of service that goes from customer support department all the way up to its CEO. Everyone in the organization is knowledgeable, kind and friendly. More than satisfied, I am impressed with the quality, speed, dedication and diligence of their service.

Inconvénients

So far, there is nothing that I don't like. The only thing that I would say is this, I would love to see more, and I say more, "branding" options or alternatives (there are branding options now, to make that clear) in a future. But that's clearly something that I would love to see, not something that I don't like.

Pete L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Animation
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We use Kohezion

Publié le 15/10/2018

It helps us track freelancers that we work. We can modify and adapt the DB to suit our ongoing and evolving needs.

Avantages

- It's very customisable which is vital.
- Free version!
- Web based so you can use it anywhere.

Inconvénients

- Initial front end is tricky to use, especially when creating your front ends.

Réponse de TGMT-Systems Traduire en français

Thanks so much for your candid feedback. We hear you on the front end UI being a bit tricky initially, so we've got great news.

Our new UI is launching shortly, with an interface that makes DIY database customization as easy as making pancakes.

We'll be launching a creator wizard, templates and tools for automating tasks that are otherwise manual, repetitive, and a waste of your time.

Stay tuned!

Florian B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

Excellent Tool with outstanding support

Publié le 05/09/2019

Kohezion is very easy to work with and these guys are very customer friendly. They really thought through the customer's needs for creating data bank projects.

Avantages

There are a number of reasons why I'm really fond of the software. First of all, projects can be customised on a very detailed level to the user's needs. For every databank, the administrator can not only define the number and kind of fields they like but also their size etc. Second of all, data can be imported from excel files which makes it easy to pull information from another tool. Furthermore, useability for endusers is very high because of intelligent conditions that allow to hide not needed fields or to classify them as mandatory if the conditions are met. Last but not least, Kohezion offers great support for whatever question I have and take time to explain features and offer solutions to challenges in my projects.

Inconvénients

At the beginning it may take some time to understand how the software works and due to the number of options to understand the purpose of each field and setting. However, because of the terrific personal support I got the hang of it in no time.

Réponse de Kohezion Traduire en français

Thank you for the great review! We are really happy that Kohezion is helping with your data management needs.

Justin F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Kohezion Delivers Everything You'd Need for Cloud Database Applications

Publié le 17/12/2020

The overall experience with Kohezion was a great one - our client needed a database to keep track of a variety of different stakeholders, agencies, and individuals that they frequently contact and host events for. Kohezion has made that effort seamless and was the key step in enabling a variety of reporting functions that were sorely needed to assess engagement, attendance, and other important metrics.

Avantages

Kohezion has all of the features you'd need for cloud-based databases and applications that sit on top of them. The interface is intuitive and is easily explained to users who aren't familiar with traditional databases and how they operate.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are incredibly helpful and they respond quickly, deliver excellent support, and have a variety of options if your team needs additional development tools.

Inconvénients

The in-browser help documentation could be a bit more explanatory, but any questions we had were very quickly addressed by the support team via email and phone calls.

Bob G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

Simple and intuitive

Publié le 13/11/2018

We are a small publishing company based in the UK. We were looking for a cloud-based database that would allow footnote references to be updated continuously and shared amongst our editors, who are in different locations around the world. As a not-for-profit organisation, we were able to benefit from Kohezion's generosity and enjoy a standard Kohezion account free of charge. We very much appreciate this and couldn't really function without it now.

Avantages

It's very easy to get up and running with Kohezion. With a free trial to play with, you can follow a hunch and see what best suits your needs. There's also a sense that real live human beings are there, waiting in the wings to help out if you need it, so you're not left to sink or swim. Kohezion is people-centred.

Inconvénients

We started with the free version, and it could get a bit slow at times. However, once we upgraded to the full package, everything came together very easily.

Garrett D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Hands Down The Best Database You Can Buy

Publié le 19/07/2018

Streamlined daily operations unlike ever before and the confidence knowing that we will be able to maintain complex data archiving for compliance.

Avantages

We're a non-profit 501c3 and have complex documentation needs for our durable medical equipment to comply with grants, Medicare, and insurance. After spending a week looking at various databases, Kohezion was hands down the most powerful and the only platform that could manage our documentation, archiving requirements and search capabilities. Thierry assisted us with our implementation, and he took the time to understand what we needed. Because of his initial investment to understand what we needed, he even was able to make recommendations that we hadn't thought of before. Unlike other platforms, you won't find yourself needing another database program down the road. Kohezion is powerful, affordable and their support is impressive. Rarely do I give 5-star reviews (especially with software platforms) but Kohezion deserves it at every level.

Inconvénients

Honestly none. The only regret is that we wish that we would have found Kohezion much earlier. It would have saved us a lot of expense and made daily operations so much easier.

Angela T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Kohezion review

Publié le 12/10/2018

We can stay in better contact with our customers by using Kohezion which results in a better business!

Avantages

This software allows us to keep track of our customers by recording notes about conversations we have with our customers. As well as put reminder dates in to make reminder phone calls. Multiple staff members can look up a customer and see what they have shown interest in for our services and contact them.

Inconvénients

I wish it was a little bit more customizable to our business needs.

Laura C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Kohezion for Granted

Publié le 06/10/2020

I have had an overall positive experience with Kohezion, and customer service is great!

Avantages

It makes it easy to keep track of grants won by our nonprofit clients.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if all report results were able to be exported in some sort of file format (e.g., pivot tables) instead of having to take a screen shot. Additionally, it would be great if there were some informational videos demonstrating various tasks / reports, so I can finder answers quickly and refer back as needed.

Alexander H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing customer support that gets you up and running with ease!

Publié le 01/02/2021

The customer service and personalization is the reason I chose this company. The initial Zoom meetings to help me set up my database were performed with understanding of my needs, friendliness and patience you seldom see in today's world. Impressive!

Avantages

It is a super intuitive program that allows you to easily grasp the concepts, workflows, tools, etc. quickly and easily. With little to no experience with databases, this program allows you to create a functional database that does exactly what you need to create useful output of data. The one on one initial training is invaluable and unexpected since most companies would charge you an arm and a leg for such a service if it even existed at all. This allowed me to grasp the program in such a way that would have taken an otherwise long and frustrating path if it was through chat or email.

Inconvénients

None. From searching for a database to up and running within such a short time was impressive!

Anouk P.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Support client

We use Kohezion to track the time spent from our staff on clients files and clients reminders

Publié le 13/06/2018

Avantages

Increases efficiency and productivity for time billings and clients deadlines.

User friendly, always accessible and great customer support

Inconvénients

I don't have specific cons with the use of this sofware.
Implementing Kohezion has been a great added value to our day to day operations.

Alberto P.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent Software!!! I recommend it, is a must have!!

Publié le 10/10/2018

I am resolving several processes with Kohezion. I work with more than 10 different projects all built with Kohezion.
We have a training company so we also teach our students to use Kohezion for their own projects.
Customer service Team are very good. Always resolve all of our problems!!! Thumbs Up for them!!!

Avantages

The functionality of being able to built your own database system by your own.

Inconvénients

I would like to configure different views from the same project.
I would like to have a better reporting platform. To have more options to work with the information in the database.

Nick B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

Brilliant Database

Publié le 25/10/2016

I had been using ACT for over 10 years then Sage got hold of it and changed it to the point that I was no longer satisfied with it so I looked around and cam across Cohesion which looked interesting, I looked at the reviews which were very positive so I decided to try them out and I am glad I did they imported my contacts from ACT into their database we then decided which fields we wanted and got rid of the fields with were superfluous to my needs, two sessions later we are up and running with exactly what we wanted, it is simple to use, the support is second to none, I could not be happier with the result Well done Kohezion!

Avantages

The ease of use and being able to get it tailor made to suit your requirements

None

David M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Kohezion - useability

Publié le 11/10/2018

Avantages

It very customizable to suit our own meta-data and attributes and simply handles all of our evolving records and is simple enough to use and not overly complicated.

Inconvénients

The software can occasionally 'crash' and we need to re-login.

Susan F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Great Database & Customer Support

Publié le 11/10/2018

We use Kohezion to help us create individual budgets for our students and then use the features of the database to give an overview of the combined budget for all children.

Avantages

They had a lot of instructional videos available to help with setup. Their customer support was awesome during the setup process. They were very helpful throughout the whole process via phone and email.

The database was easy to use once it is all set up. We love the ability to be able to access the database anywhere.

Inconvénients

We haven't ran into any features that we did not like about the software. So far everything is great.

Denise D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Great great great!

Publié le 28/01/2019

I finally found something i can create the database i always wanted. It has everything and so much to choose from. If something doesnt work or if you have a question, its solved very quickly!

Avantages

Its easy to use and has so many features for a good price! Also you can take a free trial before you actually buy it.

Inconvénients

There isnt anything i dont like to be honest. For me it has everything i wanted to have. I am very happy with this!

Hi Denise!

Thank you for the great review and really happy to see that Kohezion allowed you to create the online database that you always wanted.

Flora D.

• Support client

Very Pleased - an outstanding program !

Publié le 07/03/2016

I've been using Kohezion for nearly one month now and I have to say that I am very Satisfied! If i had some starting problems the Customer Service helped me very fast and always gave me a solution. Some functions are a little bit hidden away but if you get the structure once than it is super easy to use. If you watch the tutorial carefully there should not be any problems in handling this software!

There is one thing that i am missing - the linkage of two Projects (Databases) that enables you to add some points of your one database to the other could be a little bit more "precise" its hard to explain.

All in all the Free Package gives me everything I need and comparing to some other programs i've (tried) to use this software is outstanding!

Thanks - you make my work a whole lot easier and time efficient!

John M.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An online system that's customized toward our needs with reasonable costs

Publié le 07/08/2017

Tracking leads, tracking customers and the products/services they purchased and used - all the benefits of a CRM.

Avantages

The software is straightforward, customized, and it serves the purpose of CRM for a small business. Basically, the database can be customized to serve all your CRM needs without spending tens of thousands of dollars for a Silicon Valley company to do it for you. If you have concerns or need to edit the functionality of it, you can simply schedule an appointment with the assigned technician who is likely to solve all your problems. This gives us a peace of mind.

Inconvénients

The database serves its purpose without too much fancy artwork. For instance, it can not customize the color, theme, or design that adds an impression to the new users. However, the software is still exceeding my expectations in its features.

Susan F.

Great Support from the Team

Publié le 01/12/2016

We had an error code pop up out of the blue the other day & when we contacted the support team, they had the issue resolved within a couple hours. Their support team has been phenomenal in helping us resolve our issue quickly & efficiently.

The team has also been helpful during our set up & provided us with additional guidelines to ensure that we were up & running quickly. We have a complex database & with their help, we were able to get our new database up & going within 48 hours. The system is very user friendly & they offer additional services to help with your setup.

Great job Kohezion~

Avantages

It is done on the website so we can access our information anywhere.

Inconvénients

It is not mobile friendly (i.e. On tablets or phones) so when we are away from the office, we have a little bit of difficulty looking up information on the go. If this is a feature in development, we are looking forward to it's release.

James M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing. my rep did everything he said he would and more.

Publié le 16/05/2017

Simple to learn and use.

Avantages

Simple, easy to learn and use. We had to transfer data from another CRM and my rep was able to duplicate our existing system into Kohezion. Works great!

Inconvénients

I have not found anything I don't like. If I do, I can contact customer service nd they will change it to my liking.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent online database management system

Publié le 30/10/2018

They are one of the best and cost effective database for charites.

Avantages

It's comprehensive features. High security. Excellent customer service.
Data storage meets European and Canadian standards. Servers located in Canada.

Inconvénients

Excellent product, I haven't found any cons.

Liz C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Collecte de fonds
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Perfect for our needs

Publié le 06/10/2020

Avantages

We use Kohezion to keep track of fundraising sources, projects, clients, and writers. I found the set up to be easy and I was surprised by the number of features. I also appreciate that going in to make changes to the structure is simple enough that I can do that in minutes, as the users request changes and as we adapt it to our processes.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any cons. The software is as advertised. Every time I had questions the customer support team was able to help me figure it out.

Rebekah S.

Best Cloud-based Database Option on the Web

Publié le 01/02/2017

With little database development skills, I was able to navigate Kohezion's software and create the solution to my data management needs. I tried multiple other programs but none of them met my needs. I am so glad I continued searching online until I happened to come across Kohezion. I thought it was too good to be true but Kohezion has stood by their word and provided our non-profit with an amazing solution that helps me be more effective and efficient in my job.

Kent F.

• Support client

Love it, does exactly what I wanted.

Publié le 12/04/2016

There was a learning curve for me but the rewards are worth it. I set out to do one thing and quickly found I could do lots more. I have all my information in front of me and I love the way I can create a search to return the exact information I want. I did look at other products but they were way over my head. Thanks Kohezion and thanks to the support people.
They say information is power and Kohezion has plenty of it.

Charlotte N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great Experience!

Publié le 13/09/2016

I had a fantastic experience working with Kohezion for my nonprofit's Turnkey Solution. Not only was their price for nonprofits very reasonable, the level of customer service they provided went above and beyond anything I expected. I could tell that they really cared about the success of the database and they always made sure that it turned out the way I imagined it. They always responded promptly and made updates in a timely manner. I honestly cannot describe what a pleasure it was to work with Kohezion and I strongly recommend that any nonprofit or company work with them to build database software.