Remote Desktop Manager

Un outil de gestion informatique pour centraliser et activer des connexions à distance

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

319 avis

Geoffrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best option to control a device remotely

Publié le 30/10/2022

The benefits of using this tool are that I can maintain control of any computer, just by maintaining a good connection I can continue working from a distance, which is something fascinating.

Avantages

I like to use this good quality tool called Remote Desktop Manager because I can maintain remote control over any computer and thus continue to maintain a job or service even when we are remote.

Inconvénients

What I don't like is this tool loses a lot of stability very often, even so I consider that they are features that will be solved at any time through updates

Efraín
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Una herramienta accesible

Publié le 29/09/2022

Básicamente entrar desde cualquier Mobil

Avantages

Su facil instalación,una ves instalado entrar es rapido

Inconvénients

En general funciona muy bien,no alenta el equipo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

I don't like this sw at all, sorry

Publié le 23/09/2019

I'm using this sw from years and I'm totally not sadisfied. Too slow, too complex, and buggy. At least they needs to have 2 interfaces, one advanced and one lite with 10% of the options. they also needs to have a better quality check on the sw because it's usually buggy (or at least insert LTS version , so a user could update 2 or 3 times per month and other if they like will keep all the updates).

Avantages

Full of functionality and features. If you think about a vpn, a remote connections this software has the plugin to automate the process. It's also secure because data are centrally stored with rbac config.

Inconvénients

Well.... to heavy , this sw is always slow. I've changed my laptop with a new one with i7 and ssd with 32gb of ram and it's still slow!
It's buggy... i usually skip some version because they add whatever plugin or functionality you probably never use because you will not be able to find it and they broke something you are using.

The ui is confusing, too many options available.

Ben
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Great tool for managing Remote Connecitons

Publié le 15/08/2022

I started using RDM Free and once I moved to the ENterprise version, I just couldn't go back! This is a great tool for anyone in IT that's managing lots of remote connections! Esp if you have to manage

Avantages

I love how easy this tool is to use. I love that I can create folders & subfolders to organize all my connections. It's also very handy that I can store my credentials in RDM so that each connection can reference them, this way when I have to change my PW, I only have to change it in one place instead of editing each one.

Inconvénients

I haven't really run into any issues to complain about.

Shana
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Superb

Publié le 10/11/2022

Avantages

* great for remote access* User friendly tool for both IT and customer

Inconvénients

I honestly have no cons for this program

Matteo
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If you are an IT pro, you must use it

Publié le 14/10/2022

Avantages

I can store all the asset of my clients on it, it is safe because is encrypted and password protected with MFA. You can also have a cloud backup

Inconvénients

Maybe it's a little slow in starting up but it's worth it

Al

Highly recommend!

Publié le 10/11/2022

Avantages

I would highly recommend this product! All your servers and PCs to remote to in one place and you don't have to remember all the computer and server names or IP addresses.

Inconvénients

Nothing to dislike, it has a free version and that's all you really need!

Kadir Levent
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Publié le 17/10/2022

Avantages

It has very usable for working multiple remote computer

Inconvénients

When it is restarting it has a little problem about remote desktop display options. If you'll reconnect everything is good

José
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

Falta economizar un poco

Publié le 26/09/2022

Avantages

la facilidada de su uso las variedad de herramientas que te da

Inconvénients

su version deberia ser mejorada para un uso mas acorde

Miguel Angel
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

¿un buen programa para compartir pantalla en reuniones?

Publié le 06/11/2022

regular digo yo que esta aplicación seria buena opción como la ultima de todas.

Avantages

es buena para mandar las imágenes en mi pantalla y tiene muy buena definición sin bajarlo como otros programas además de que es fácil de usar y intuitiva por todo lo demás se me hace una de las mejores maneras de poder compartir pantalla en tu trabajo en tu computadora para usar power point o diapositivas.

Inconvénients

que siempre este pidiendo permisos de administrador y que tiene problemas de compatibilidad con algunos programas y software externo.

Brent

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great RDP Management tool that grew into anything PAM solution.

Publié le 18/11/2019

Multiple users at multiple locations all who have the keys to various client systems and need to insure that we can all access them (subject to restrictions the admin places) and if one gets updated by a consultant that the change is captured and documented. Beside the automatic sharing of an update, if something stops working you can see who modified the entry and check why it is not working. If change was a mistake you simply roll the change back via the history feature. I had someone delete 200+ entries by mistake and five minutes later they were back.

Avantages

It has a very rich set of features and capabilities for connection to systems needed to manage both internal systems and devices. More importantly client VPNs, credentials, connections, various other key details, and PowerShell scripts to enable a multiplier effect for my efforts to the entire organization. If I get one thing working for me, by adding it to RDM it is available for all users (if allowed) in my company. This leads to the next most favorite, granular controls over almost every aspect (if you choose) of the information stored in the system.

Inconvénients

It does not handle moving from one network state to another gracefully. Meaning when running one VPN session and it ends, you might find yourself disconnected from the Management Server and if you were not offline, it clears your entries till you reconnect. This reconnect is easy but manual so it can be an issue.

Iva
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Holy Grail of Remote Desktop Software

Publié le 22/08/2018

I came across Remote Desktop Manager in my search to find a better solution to what was becoming a time intensive process of updating, managing and remoting into what was growing to be a substantially large number of various types of connections.

After testing several different remote management platforms with great disappointment, I finally found Remote Desktop Manager and have never looked back. I have been using it for over 5 years now. Not only do I use it to manage all my connections but I can use it in a well laid out platform.

Avantages

I can quite literally remote into a crazy amount of connection environments all within under a minute if I want to as well as a specific connection environment along with its specific VPN connection dynamically if I want without having to connect to that groups VPN first.

Remoting like a boss isn’t the only plus to their platform. They have an extensive amount of tool sets one can use within each connection environment to use such as macros, scripts, management tools, command line tools, sub connections, logs and many others. The list of additional functionality is greater than one would be able to leave in a review.

Inconvénients

The only cons I have come across over the years were there were a few times I found the version for Mac OS to be a little buggy but that was resolved timely and it didn’t affect the actual functionality of the software.

Also, some of the macro and script help documentation could have been a little more detailed. However, the help documentation pertaining to this could have very well been updated since the time I needed further clarification which was when I first started using it. I have not needed to use it since that time now that I understand how to configure the macros and scripts within the software.

Ernesto Alfonso
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Centralización para profesionales de TI

Publié le 10/05/2022

Es tan potente y eficaz que se vuelve tu herramienta principal de trabajo, su desarrollo en todo ambiente de sistema operativo como Windows, Linux, Mac, Ipad Os, iOs, Android la hece todavía más eficente.

Avantages

Es una plataforma única en la que podemos centralizar todas las conexiones remotas para aquellos administradores de TI que desean simplificar tareas, es segura, veloz, estable, robusta, contiene altos estándares de seguridad que hacen las tareas seguras y por lo tanto imprescindible.

Inconvénients

Requieres capacitación y dedicar tiempo a entender todas las funcionalidades, no es tan intuitiva.

Alternatives envisagées

Supremo Remote Desktop

Pourquoi choisir Remote Desktop Manager

Por su versatilidad, compatibilidad y disponibilidad en cada ambiente de sistema operativo.

Logiciel antérieur

VirtualBox

Pourquoi passer à Remote Desktop Manager

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Operate your PC from Miles away

Publié le 10/05/2019

It is a golden tool for remote control. A tool that takes over most of the human worries regarding access to documents.

Avantages

The Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) is a must-have tool for anyone heading or operating a big organization with multiple users who need access to the company's information, yet with care to maintain privacy and security of the information.
One of the major advantages of using the RDM, as I have encountered in my organization, is that this app lets the user operate their PC from remote locations, while the passwords are still secure. If the company has more than one person who needs to access the main computer, they can do so with the help of the RDM, without the company head worrying about the security of the documents...
Further, the software eradicates the need for keeping so many passwords in the admin's closets, for with RDM, the system can securely manage the passwords on behalf of the IT department or the company head.
Not to forget, this software is very efficient in time and space, since no one needs to walk to the main computer to get access to files stored in it. They all can access them from wherever they are with RDM.
Finally, the software is very easy to install and set up, and may not require expert skills to operate. The users can easily set up the system with just minimal help.
Not to forget however, the app is fairly cost-effective, unlike the traditional remote access software.

Inconvénients

The software, however, is demanding in processor and system capacity; to serve several devices remotely, controlling and governing access to each of them, the system must be of high processing and speed capacity. As such, the software may not be used on small computers.

john
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Remote Desktop Manger the remote session app that does everything except carry the kitchen...

Publié le 05/09/2019

Ever since I discovered Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager around 3 years ago ive not looked at any alternatives since as ive not had too and to add to that Devolutions are improving it all the time with new releases nearly every month which expands the feature list further as well as fixing bugs and like. Really you need to trial it to understand how much its way beyond most of the competition remote session managers and ive not even come close to utilising RDM 100%.

Avantages

For me the main draw of Devolutions Remote Desktop Manger is the sure depth of its feature list and supported apps and services it can work with, its not just for managing RDP sessions. Ive been able to add sessions, credentials, links, syncronisers the list goes on so its like a multi tool for the IT admin.

Inconvénients

The only down side for myself who is an IT freelance was the cost of the enterprise edition. I wasnt able to afford it for a long time so had to make do with the free edition but that still did everything i needed it to do as a daily driver app.

Frank

System Administration Streamlined

Publié le 28/06/2016

In January 2016, our company, Holland Computers, Inc. was selected for a case study using Remote Desktop Manager.

This is a product that I strongly believe in. Rarely does a tool come along that becomes your entire toolbox. In the course of doing my daily work, I have to make hundreds of connections to remote servers, manage those servers, databases, web sites, application servers and developers. RDM gives me a centralized, single pane of glass from which to do all of it. I can store passwords using my favorite password manager, Keepass, write and assign scripts, manage services, and build custom connections to every device, server and workstation I manage.

The best part is that my entire team can use this and we don't have to keep redundant information in multiple places. Now, we can collaborate as a team, updating and sharing tools and connections in a way that makes all more efficient!

Get your copy here: http://devolutions.net/ref/545020

Avantages

Efficiency. It brings all of my systems into a single pane of glass. I also enjoy the numerous connection types that allow me to completely customize the product for my teams use.

Inconvénients

I've been using this product for 2 years. I have yet to find a limitation...

Cary

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best IT-based tool I have ever purchased.

Publié le 23/12/2019

Because of its interface and capabilities, I have literally saved hours and hours of time every year since I started using it. I can't imagine doing my job without it any more.

Avantages

Far too many to list. But list toppers are it's ability to integrate with LastPass, cloud-based database, and its UI configuration capability. It's hard to find anything that you'd want RDM to be able to do that isn't already in there!

Inconvénients

I know when people love something and can't find fault, that they'll usually say the cost. I won't even do that, because it is worth every penny!!!

Alexander
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best program to manage multiple remote connections using different protocols.

Publié le 17/01/2018

Makes an admins life much easier - every single day!

- Ease of use
- User license (If you work for multiple companies, you only have to buy one licence)
- Even without an active subscription RDM can be used for many years
- Plugins available for nearly every remote management protocol one could think of
- Plugins for 3rd party programms like Browsers and Password Managers
- Awesome automatism possibilities
- Ability to run own scripts (e.g. Powershell) against remote servers
- Centralized connection management
- Great security management
- Roles for centralized connection managment
- Ability to use cloud or on premise
- Even standalone many possibilities to secure connection credentials (like local KeePass)
- Stable
- Fast and helpful support
- Clean interface using ribbons
- Good licensing model
- Fast bugfixes
- New features
- Assesment management

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

No work day without Remote Desktop Manager!

Publié le 22/07/2018

saves a lot of time, the search for passwords finally belongs to the past - a centrally repository and the changes are in seconds on all clients available - also perfect is the offline mode! Also, if you on the way, you can use one of the mobile apps to get access fast and secure (supports also the offline mode!)

-) Team Management
-) Security Role Based
-) Centralized Password Management with granular security
-) Many VPN Add-Ons
-) Web Browser Integration (Devolutions Web Login)
-) Available on Android & iOS
-) Centralized Templates
-) Features like open VPN automatically if ping fails!
-) Support the import from many other programs
-) Subconnections
-) To-dos with reminder feature
-) Documentation section
-) Support variables

-) Last but not least - the Support!

Inconvénients

I've been using this product for 3+ years now so - hard to believe but at the moment there are no criticisms.

Katie
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Publié le 19/11/2019

Overall, Remote Desktop Manager has helped us as an IT department become a lot more organized in our server listings, connections, and login information. It is a robust tool that we have only scratched the surface with using but has helped us immensely anyways.

Avantages

Remote Desktop Manager is a great comprehensive tool that our IT department uses on a daily basis to connect to our network servers and store login information. These are the most helpful features for us and are very easy to use while also having enough security and steps to prevent mistakes.

Inconvénients

My only complaint with the software is that upon launch, my computer freezes up for a few seconds while the launch animation occurs. This has happened on a handful of different computers. With that said, this is a minor complaint and does not detract from the usefulness of the program.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Remote Desktop Manager - Most Helpful Software in Day-to-day

Publié le 16/04/2019

I truly recommend this software. It has changed the way that I do my job every day. It is free, so I think anyone who works in IT and has to manage a bunch of systems should give it a quick go.

Avantages

I can genuinely say that RDM is my favorite program for my work as it simplifies everything ten-fold. No longer do I need to remember IP addresses and logins - RDM does it all for me. In addition to that, it allows me to complete all of my work within a single window. Now I don't need 4 Chrome tabs open, 3 RDC windows open, and a couple Putty sessions. In addition, the free version lets you do almost everything that the paid version does. The community surrounding this program is growing day-by-day, so support can also only get better.

Inconvénients

The only thing I dislike about this program is that there were a couple compatibility issues with the most recent update of Windows (1809). After a quick google search, however, I was able to fix my issues.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Remote Desktop Manager - A brilliant multi-tabbed remote desktop management app

Publié le 28/02/2018

Easy and quick access to all of my estate. It is easy to setup a remote desktop profile for every machine and a click gets me straight in whenever I want. Each one appears in a separate tab and they can remain open for as long as I need them to.

Avantages

Remote Desktop Manager seems to do what is does best quite simply, and that is be a very useful way of viewing many remote desktops in a multi-tabbed environment. I am able to view the remote desktops of any PC or server whenever I want. But it doesn't stop there. It also allows other remote connections protocols to be used, such as VNC. I can group machines however I want. So I can have servers in one group, banks of PCs in another etc.

Inconvénients

None worth noting. However it does sometimes crash out when a new version is available. But that could be my machine.

Philip
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good utility for managing a large collections of servers and VMs

Publié le 10/06/2018

This software has encouraged our team to operate more efficiently and in a more organized fashion. We manage a worldwide network of customer and partners' machines, both virtual and real. It wouldn't be possible without a tool like this.

Avantages

Once you have everything configured to your liking it is very easy to jump around to different machines, this is a life saver for any managed services organization. Connections to libraries simplify management, important commands like sending CTR-ALT-DELETE are here, managing a mix of virtual machines and steel boxes is possible and easy to do.

Inconvénients

Out of the box you may need to arrange and configured everything to your liking. This can take some time however it is worth doing. If you start out organized, this software can make your like much easier.

Bruno
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Complete Free solution for individuals.

Publié le 24/06/2022

Avantages

Complete solution, I use it mainly to centralize all my connections, logins and this helps me to gain time and productivity. I can't live without it anymore. The free version will suit you very well if it is for just 1 individual.

Inconvénients

Worth the price if you have a company with a few employees and you want to get organized, but it can be a little steep depending on which country you reside. In my case, I'm from Brazil and the conversion to Dollars is cruel.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It's a centralized solution to have what all what you need to use to work in one place

Publié le 01/02/2019

I'm using RDM with a centralized devolution server with my team and we are working correctly , safety and fast from years. We are not looking for data when needed because they are easy to find and use in seconds.

Avantages

It's a very complete and powerful solution. Inside one product you could store and define all you needs to work with your servers and softwares ! You could configure and store things like : vpn, remote connections RDP, remote SSH session, FPT, username, files, etc.

All you could imagine to work with multiple software and server available for your team and with payement option syncronized and subject to user rights .

Inconvénients

Complicated... too many options available on every kind of pieces. This software it's not satisfying the KISS mantra at all.