Avis sur Boardable

Boardable

Logiciel de gestion des conseils d'administration destiné aux organismes à but non lucratif

4.7/5 (22 avis)

This is a great tool that eliminates the need to send lots of documents to Board members.

Publié le 21.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software reduced communications, hunting for documents and collecting Board votes for online voting. I like it a lot.

Avantages

The Boardable platform is great for several things.
1. It eliminates the need to send emails and attachments to Board members in the hopes that they will get them all and read them all before the meeting.
2. It cuts down on problems a lot of Board members face at larger corporations with blocked file sharing tools like Box, Dropbox or Google Drive. This isn't an issue because it's out on a server.
3. It cuts down on so much wasted paper from Board packets. Rather than print things out and then toss them after each meeting, Board members can now be responsible for reading and accessing their own Board information.
4. It keeps a record of Board attendance, Board votes and Board meeting documents, all sorted nicely.
5. You can do online voting between meetings - known as polls.

Inconvénients

I think there are some opportunities for some small design changes, and some opportunities to add in other tools that would make sense like screenshare, conferencing, committee communications, etc. Having said that, I like this tool enough that I have recommended it to other non-profits in the area, and do speak highly of it frequently. I think it's got legs to be something pretty great with a few more iterations.

Game-changing for Boards

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11.05.2018

Avantages

Centralized communication has been key to moving our organization forward. It's helped with accountability and tracking, and allows us to communicate between board meetings. Polls are great for gathering feedback, etc.

Inconvénients

I want to be able to use Boardable for my committee functions as well. We have started to do this, but find the feature set is limited. I believe this could be fixed by changing the way we look at member, observer, and administrator. In other words, I want my committee members to have member-level access but only within their defined group. As it stands, committee members can't assign meetings, upload files, etc. because they are limited by their user status. Also, file storage can get hairy. There should be more instructions on storing files, attaching them to meetings, access, etc.

Support client

It has streamlined our board communications and document storage in one convenient place for board meetings and committee communications.

Publié le 13.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I love this software; it has eliminated the need for dozens of emails before a board meeting. It is only a little over a year old, so they are still perfecting it and are very responsive to questions, requests for help and are open to users requests for changes in the way they do things.

Avantages

The ability to announce meetings of any kind, attach all documents in the board packet to the meeting and giving the board the ability to respond if they will attend.
Can create multiple committee folders in the Document Center
Can limit accessibility to some folders
Has a People Directory for your board and can add photos and personal information
Can download from your hard drive, Dropbox. Google Drive, and One Drive to a meeting
Unlimited storage capacity

Inconvénients

So far can attach only one document at a time; they are changing this to multiple document attachments
If a document is attached to a meeting and you want to store it in the Document Center, you can't. You have to attach it again.
Can only download from your computer to the Document Center, not the cloud drives.
Limit of 20 users.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Boardable software is so easy to work with for our users and volunteers. It's priced right for NFPs.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Saves a lot of time for our team members in preparing meeting packets and sending communications for our Board and volunteer committees. Boardable helps to keep us better organized and is easy for our volunteers to interface with our organization and with each other.

Avantages

Boardable team is very open to our suggestions for enhancements. They have been a great partner to work with to improve functionality of the app.

We explored many different volunteer management software systems but most were not affordable since we operate on a very tight budget. Boardable was priced right and is saving our team lots of time that used to be spent on a manual process preparing for Board and committee meetings.

Since starting with Boardable we have discovered a few other programs that easily benefit from using Boardable's functionality. Boardable is a great tool to use for collaboration with external partners.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Boardable has made organizing board activity incredibly successful.

Publié le 12.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easier board management and consolidation of processes.

Avantages

Lots of features that are incredibly functional. Calendar is very clean and easy to use specifically when it comes to checking who has replied yes to the meeting invite. Polls are helpful when tracking board decisions. File management is incredibly useful when giving access to Board members to past files and minutes. We also upload audio files of past meetings making it incredibly easy for members that miss meetings to stay engaged. Easy to control members and invites easily adding groups to calendar invites and sharing files.

Inconvénients

With most upstart tech companies they are building the software through customer recommendations. Which means the product is a work in progress and does not have total functionality right now. They are doing a great job updating and adding features but it takes time.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Boardable is such a user-friendly software. It really helps organize and streamline communication.

Publié le 20.09.2017

Avantages

Boardable allows members to communicate in between meetings, which means that work isn't solely done at meetings, but also in the interim. Everything is only one or two clicks away and new users are able to access all the content they need through the easily navigable system. Instead of clogging up your inbox, communication is archived through the Boardable platform. Working with other board management software, Boardable is by far the most user-friendly and attractive to use.

Inconvénients

Because Boardable hasn't even been up and running for even a year, sometimes bugs occur. However, the Boardable team is always so quick and diligent about responding to feedback and improving their product to make it the most efficient, most impactful software for its clients.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Love having our Board documents, reports, minutes, attendance all organized in one place!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Avantages

It's brilliant to create a central place for all board members to have access to everything they need to be a successful and active part of any board. The platform also provide a great way for boards to communicate without drowning in the email ocean.

Inconvénients

As a nonprofit, we are frugal with our well earned dollars. Although, I see great benefits to using Boardable, this is an added expense for our organization.

Boardable has greatly improved the way I work with my Board of Directors

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 29.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The most impactful thing this software has allowed me to do is mobilize my board members more effectively to make faster and more well-informed decisions.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to keep my core members informed. I also love that I can segment them based on committee's or initiatives to keep the 'lines clear' on only information pertinant to what they're involved in.

Inconvénients

The company is still young; I would love to have better API integrations but I'm sure those are in the development pipeline.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Simple, affordable and does what it needs to without the high price point. Great for small boards.

Publié le 20.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Single online portal that is accessible to all our board members. Centralized storage and documentation center as well as discussion board. Integrated calendar and polls work well to keep all members connected in between meetings. And everything has permissions settings to allow/ disallow access to pretty much anything you like.

Avantages

It's simplicity. Very easy to use and has a quick learning curve. Tech support has been very responsive to any questions or requests. Was able to get out working and all our board members online in less than 10 mins. They offer a free trial which makes this choice a no brainer.

Inconvénients

It is a little limited on a few, just a few, features compared to some other really higher prices choices. But they are continuously making changes and adding upgraded features. This was the only reason I didn't give the features 5 stars as it wasn't the perfect solution (for our needs) , but hey, nothing is ever perfect. Extremely close though and wouldn't really consider this a con.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use, big impact on communications

Publié le 29.09.2017

Avantages

It's offering a one stop resource for our 2 boards of directions and multiple committees. With a tiny staff of 4, this is a huge impact for us.

Inconvénients

Honestly, the biggest hurdle is how much the software is still developing. As a start up, they are releasing updates often, on one hand, it's hard for me to keep up, but every step is making the software work more effectively too!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We research several board portals and Boardable won out on best value for the money

Publié le 13.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were able to go paperless for all board meetings and communications.

Avantages

It is easy, not so complicated, so our board can intuitively log in and find what they need. We are a smaller non-profit and it has everything we need.

Inconvénients

It may lack a couple of bells and whistles that some of the more sophisticated products have, but for the money it wins out BIG time.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Super user-friendly and cost effective

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 16.03.2018

Avantages

Provides a secure environment for my Board Members to access documents and information. Love that we can do polls as well to determine a meeting quorum.

Inconvénients

I don't get an email copy of a message I send to the group. I also don't like that I have to upload my documents in the document center before I can attach them to my meeting invitation.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great product. Getting even better with every new release.

Publié le 14.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of communication with my volunteers

Avantages

Ease of use. This is a simple way to communicate with your boards and committees - really any group of people you need to gather together for discussion!

Inconvénients

The polling options need clarified a bit more - they are not as intuitive as the rest of the software is.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very easy to use and navigate

Publié le 03.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Having one place to send and receive messages and store documents for the entire Board to see. It beats using Outlook or Gmail to try and track messages and communications

Avantages

I think the easy of use and being able to organize documents in a logical way. This is fairly flexible versus other programs that force you into their logic

Inconvénients

Too many clicks. Seems like you have to click around to find things that should be opened in one click. It is difficult to tell if you have sent a message or posted a document that you want the rest of the Board to see. It would be nice if there was a data tag that said when and who the document was sent too.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Using Boardable over the last few months has been a great improvement for us from paper handouts.

Publié le 21.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Organization of board documents will be especially helpful during any transitions. Board members love having all their information in on place.

Avantages

After researching several online board portals, we found Boardable to be the most economical for us. It has all the basic features we need.

Inconvénients

All functions of the software work fine. We would really like to see the app for tablets and phones, a way for board members to make notes on documents as they review them. And the agenda in the meeting page, not as a separate document would be very handy.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Boardable is a great to easily connect all of our board members in one central place.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 25.01.2018

Avantages

It centralizes all of our board minutes, documents, etc and allows us to get away from a long trail of email for communication. We also really like the voting and scheduling features.

Inconvénients

It took a while to figure out to use the document adding feature. Once I got it, it is very simple but did take a few tries to get it worked out.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Boardable is easy to learn and use. Any questions I have are answered quickly.

Publié le 19.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I appreciate the ease of use in keeping all documents organized and in determining who has access to them.

Avantages

I like the straightforward, clean format which makes Boardable easy to use. Everything needed for a meeting is easily connected to that meeting and documents are easily filed after the meeting.

Inconvénients

The only issue some of our users have with Boardable is the inability to make notations within a document. Also, as an administrator I would like to be able to rearrange documents in the Document Center.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have had only positive experience using Boardable from the get go. No training required to use it.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Avantages

Ease of use, great for scheduling meetings, engaging in discussions, sharing documents, allows different committees of a board to have their own independent discussions, schedule their own meetings and share documents that can be viewed only by the members of the specific committee. It is very user friendly!

Simplicité d'utilisation

Easy to use, and works as intended!

Publié le 14.10.2017

Avantages

Boardable is great for keeping track of events, communications and documents in one place. The Boardable team is also super responsive to support requests and you can tell that they are working hard to improve the product every single day.

Inconvénients

One big improvement worth pursuing is a better IU on mobile, otherwise, there's nothing I don't like about it. The biggest hurdle to overcome with this software is getting the entire board to use it.

Support client

It's 4 AM in San Francisco, but work hours somewhere and the site seems to be down

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 26.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

Very accessible, easy to use. Site has been up five of the last six times I've tried to access the in the last couple of weeks.

Inconvénients

Website is inaccessible; appears to be down but no way to tell. Fortunately, the Board Meeting is not later today and will have time to update. Board meetings are probably pretty important for you too, so it would be good to check on uptime statistics, especially in the time zones where you work, before moving relying on this platform.

5.0/10

United Way of Central Indiana uses Boardable for our board and committees. Makes life easy!

Publié le 13.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Saves so much time and having to send emails out again and again. Links people together and the discussion and poll features will be a big help.

Avantages

Saves staff time in not having to send multiple emails.. Board members don't have to look through lots of email to find their board packet.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy set up. Having a few glitches

Publié le 12.01.2018

Avantages

Easy to use and customize. I like that it links with other calendars but the link is not obvious to many users.

Inconvénients

Support is weak. Staff have issues not being resolved. Set up for Board was easy but more than 30% did not recognize the need to complete and set up a password. resulted in multiple requests to complete

7.0/10