Avis sur Branch Messenger

Branch Messenger

Employee self-service platform for hourly workers

4.6/5 (503 avis)
Traduit par Google

Great way to connect with employees Ina way that is inclusive and easily accessible.

Publié le 06.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Just the ease of accessibility in which I have to communicate with all employees at one time.

Avantages

Everything! I like that everyone on the app can access and share the same information with ease. I love how not only does it enable you to post and share work schedules, but the app also breaks down the schedule to an easily viewed breakdown per fa of each week. It shows you who is coming in and when on which day so that there is never any confusion as to who is working. I also love how it will alert you two hours before you have your next shift starting, just in case you forget or just didn't see the schedule posted at work. I also love how there is an individual chat option so you can have private conversations with your coworkers about work related issues that not everyone needs to see. Lastly, I love how the app enables a form of communication that doesn't require the use of people's data, minutes, or texts, as many people don't always have unlimited access to these.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything negative I can think of with the app, other than sometimes it will get the wrong times for upcoming shifts on the daily break downs of the schedule. However, you can just as easily double check the schedule posted in the app in case you feel there might be an error.

Fun program good platform

Publié le 15.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The schedule data lets managers and employees work together without direct contact, saving both groups time and annoyance

Avantages

The level of options and systems in the program is impressive. There are basically 4 programs in one, an image share, a calendar, a messenger and a wage calculator. Streamlines the scheduling process for managers and staff as well because you eliminate the need to call in and verify shifts.

Inconvénients

The messaging service seems to use data instead of SMS which can be a problem with large numbers of group members and messages. Also, the coverage tools could be improved by typing in times rather than the rolling clock input

Traduit par Google

I found Branch to be easy to network with all employees

Publié le 02.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Having problems editing and changing position and business.

Avantages

Being able to post the weekly schedule and shift reminders. I like to use it to add training tips so all the crew can see it. I also use it to praise and recognize individual crew members and the team as a whole.

Inconvénients

I would like More GIFS related to Arby's and the food industry. Sometimes I get notifications about conversations but when I go into the App I can't find the whole conversation that I was notified about, so it's like coming into the middle of something that you aren't quite sure what the original question is about.

Traduit par Google

Perfect for Connecting With Work!

Publié le 15.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Reminders about shifts, new information from store supervisor, other things important to my job.

Avantages

What I personally love about this app is that it's the perfect way to see my schedule and who I'm working with instead of taking a picture of my schedule every week on my phone and taking up more space than what is necessary. The app also shows you how much you make in a week when you add your wage, and also reminds you of your shift a couple hours before! On the main page it also shows you the current weather, which is great if you don't work in the same town as the one you live in like myself. You can post within the app and there is a section to post in to see if anyone needs a shift covered or if you yourself needs a shift covered.

Inconvénients

There isn't really anything that I dislike about the software, but if I had to choose something it would be the "Team" tab which is used for contacting other team members, making groups, etc. I personally don't use it, and opt to just text my co-workers instead, but it is a great idea to have the section inside the app.

Traduit par Google

I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers

Publié le 18.01.2018

Avantages

What I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.

Inconvénients

What I did not like s much was on the comments some people would leave, you could not view who liked what exactly.

Traduit par Google

Love using this app, helps keep my team informed and gives a better source of communication open

Publié le 03.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have a setup in our system for employees to get schedules but as I've seen not many stores use it because too complicated. This app is so much easier, faster and accurate

Avantages

How easy it is to share info with my team. How there are so many ways to communicate with team and they can also keep in touch with other coworkers. Once I post a schedule I like how fast it posts and also sends alerts to others.

Inconvénients

Not all my coworkers can join app. Some phones aren't capable.
Also sometimes it's hard for new employee to find store in search

Traduit par Google

overall this is pretty useful for working at a place with a lot of people you don't know well.

Publié le 05.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

the biggest benefit is being able to communicate with my team in an organized way rather than just a giant group chat that inevitably gets off track.

Avantages

I like the activities board. I like that people can post a general post to everyone without it being in your messages. i also like that you can individually message anyone, it's very useful especially when you don't know anyone when you first start.

Inconvénients

the individual messaging is pretty glitchy, i hate that i cant send emojis and half the time if I'm trying to have a conversation i need to restart the app to get it to load the new message sent to me. i also hate that i cant adjust my shifts. if I'm covering someone else's shift i want to be able to manually add that in, or vise versa. I also hate that in shift coverage it is filled with a bunch of old stuff from months ago, there should be a filter to automatically get rid of them once the date of the shift in question has passed. i also would like if in the comments for posts on the activity bored you could comment gifs and such

7.0/10
Traduit par Google

I like it a lot but for the very simple features!

Publié le 30.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really easy for me to use, it reads schedules very easily and is very accurate. Wish it could customize how many hours in advance. Before shift and change the alert type so could be like alarm

Avantages

Easy to get the schedule out. I like that it sends out a notice once the schedule is posted. I like that It's easy to post the schedule by simply uploading a picture.

Inconvénients

Multiple people can delete the schedule. I don't like how the schedule swap works. It seems a bit cumbersome and hard to use. We end up just doing it in store. It's hard to keep up with and easier to use in chat.

Also have issues with loading sometimes where I have to log out completely out of app and then log back in.

Traduit par Google

Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team

Publié le 25.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Avantages

Ease of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus

Inconvénients

Ability to modify based on the company that uses it lacks. Being able to separate pharmacy schedules and front store schedules would be optimal. Separate profiles for front store and pharmacy so communication is filtered. A to-do section for the teams would help improve store productivity.

Traduit par Google

Branch is a great app! It allows me to stay connected to my coworkers even outside of work.

Publié le 20.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using Branch allows me to connect with and keep in touch with my team more than I have in the past. We are able to share updates, alerts, and tips through the app. During Hurricane Irma, when we all had to stay home or evacuate, Branch kept me in touch with my whole team and I knew they were safe.

Avantages

The thing I like most about Branch is the ability to connect with my coworkers through posts and updates. Communication has greatly increased in my team since we all downloaded Branch.

Inconvénients

My biggest criticism about Branch is that the functionality could be a bit better. The way my team uses it is more like a social networking tool, and sometimes it's difficult to post pictures because they have to be cropped to fit a square. Additionally, I'd like the ability to post links and share GIFs. Also, posting my availability comes with a challenge, because the app does not allow me to post shifts that start with a PM hour and end with an AM hour. I have not been able to post my availability for this reason.

Traduit par Google

I think this app is pretty neat. I love the ability to see your shifts and your co workers shifts.

Publié le 31.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to know when my work starts beforehand. I love it and it's awesome because I am a very busy person.

Avantages

I love notifications you can get a couple of hours before your work starts. I'm happy that this app exists and I hope that it keeps improving.

Inconvénients

I would like to see in the future updates notification time changes. If I have work at 3 I would like to get a notification two hours beforehand, or maybe the next work day I would like to know four hours beforehand. Also days of the week. So maybe a persons week starts on Monday, but mine starts on Saturday. I would like the availbity to change that options.

Traduit par Google

Great way to find out when I work and communicate with team members

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 25.06.2018

Avantages

The app is very easy to use and self-explanatory. being able to scroll through it and find out what days you have to work is great.

Inconvénients

Sometimes runs slow sometimes and closes out on its own. You might have to reopen it. It would also be nice if it had a night mode.

Traduit par Google

Branch Messenger has always been easy and convenient to use.

Publié le 15.02.2018

Avantages

I love that all you have to do is post the picture of the schedule and it will automatically list all the people working that day and it alerts everyone automatically. I think it is extremely convenient and I never miss a shift this way.

Inconvénients

I don't think that there is a lot to dislike about Branch Messenger. Whenever I had issues with the app, customer support always got back to me quickly. I think that there is this one glitch when I look at the picture schedule and go back, the bottom tab that lets me navigate disappears so I have to exit out of the app and restart.

Traduit par Google

Branch is such a life saver on looking up shifts to switching shifts!

Publié le 24.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

looking up shifts are so much easy, especially when your double cheking, communicating to others about shift change or just in general are so much easier. Just love the easy use to this!! especially seeing the schedule and day by day timelines HELP ALOT

Avantages

What i love so much about the software is how easy it is to look up shifts, look up people, and even commincate with other about shift openings and other important information.

Inconvénients

Sing up is quite difficult because other companies mix with other companies stores ( ex starbucks, mc donalds). as well sometimes the shifts are not read correctly and are incorrectly written.

Traduit par Google

I work with Pizza Hut and we use this app. I have never had any problems at all with it.

Publié le 09.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to see my schedule immediately when it comes out, not the next time I work. It is just much more convenient to have in your pocket rather than at your place of work.

Avantages

I like that the app will give you notifications on when your next shift is and how available the schedule is.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes a little while for the app to load, and it would be nice to be able to choose how far ahead you want the notification for your next shift.

Simple and effective

Publié le 06.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy and active communications with a team and fast schedule uploads and viewing

Avantages

The app is easy to use and intuitive. The interface and tabbed approach to feature separation is native to most smart phone users and will developed.

Inconvénients

The customization is non-existent. Changing notifications sounds or frequency is all or nothing, and images are downloaded every time rather than cached. Posting times is buggy, with simple text entry passed for a poorly implemented rolling clock design. Messaging does not play well with other SMS offerings and instead uses data or wifi

Great communication for team

Publié le 10.04.2018

Avantages

I like how I can see my hours ahead. I like how I can see my earnings. We have all our schedules posted on this. The app notifies you of your shift starting two outs ahead of time. This can be good or annoying. I like how you can create a profile about yourself.

Inconvénients

I don't like how anyone at work can post anything on the app. Some of the things like details in creating a profile are bit difficult to post. For some reason it doesn't take my information. I don't like how it constantly notifies you. It can be good and bad as I stated before.

Traduit par Google

Every so often we have a few glitches with the schedules but it's very easy to use

Publié le 02.02.2018

Avantages

I love the fact that it keeps the staff up to date and informed. Also, the way it breaks the schedules down into calendar for ia very convenient.

Inconvénients

We have a large staff and I wish there was an easier way to take a picture of the schedule to make sure all the employees are included in there. Because some times I have to add people in there manually. Or they just don't make it in at all

Traduit par Google

Easy to use, awesome customer service.

Publié le 05.02.2018

Avantages

All you have to do is take a photo of your schedule and the app converts this photo into individual calendar shifts and assigns them to employees. Allows for import of shifts to iCloud/gmail calendars. Notifies employees two hours before your shift. Customer service resolved issues quickly and politely.

Inconvénients

The only con I can think of is that not enough people know about the branch app. Seriously, everyone should be using it. I tried several before this and none even got close to as useful and easy to use. Espescially free.

Traduit par Google

I use branch for my job. It allows easy communication between all my coworkers.

Publié le 11.12.2017

Avantages

Branch makes it very easy to switch shifts and still keep track of who is working when. Scheduling is a breeze as we just post a picture on branch and everyone gets it. They send you a notification on when your next shift starts, which has saved me a few times.

Inconvénients

I do not like the color green. It is probably my least favorite color next to yellow(sorry Green Bay).

Traduit par Google

Love using it very convenient.

Publié le 16.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ease of knowing my schedule, requesting time off, any problems that may occur information we need to know about anything going on at our business we always know as long as it's posted,updates on what is going on being able to post about needing coverage very simple and easy to use and understand.

Avantages

I always know when I work by using the schedule, the fact that I don't have to call to find out is great.

Inconvénients

I think it's off on how many hours it shows that you work, they don't seem to be correct and when things are posted in the activity area it doesn't let me see all of the message that is written.

Traduit par Google

Great app allows employees to communicate and post schedules .

Publié le 28.11.2017

Avantages

Very easy to understand and very efficient every company big or small should try this app it helps with the communication between managers and employees , from changing scheduals to filling a open shift branch manager allows you to accomplish that.

Traduit par Google

Our store has had a pretty good experience with branch.

Publié le 19.02.2018

Avantages

All our team members are able to access the weekly schedule from their phones, everyone gets a notification a few hours before each shift so that they don't forget.

Inconvénients

Our team members being able to post their shifts has caused a little bit of confusion. We had to explain to some of them that if nobody replied to their post saying they would take the shift, then the shift was still theirs. There have been just a couple minor things like this that can cause a little trouble when you're doing everything over the phone.

Traduit par Google

It is very helpful for me and my co-workers every day.

Publié le 06.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has let me be able to know when I am working wikthout wasting gas by going to my job to find out what the schedule is for my week.

Avantages

It it's extremely convenient for both me and my co-workers due to the fact that we do not have to go to our work-place to find out when we work next.

Traduit par Google

I love using branch, it's a great App and easy to use

Publié le 01.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I haven't really got any benefits from it, I just use it for work and for scheduling, knowing what days and what times I have to be to work have been extremely helpfull

Avantages

I love being able to keep up with my work schedule and knowing who I'm going to work with is a great way to start the day

Inconvénients

It's a little slow and freezes from time to time and sometimes the names get mixed up on the scheduling