108 avis affichés sur 96

Rise Vision

Cloud-based digital signage tool for broadcasting content

4,5 /5 (96 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
108 avis affichés sur 96
Brandon F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Student-Athlete Development

Publié le 03/02/2020

Helps market programs to student-athletes.

Avantages

It's able too sync to multiple platforms (TV's). The timeline is a useful tool to keep current post up.

Inconvénients

None the product is exceptional. The whole athletic department at the U of A uses the software. We would like to highlight that we use the software on Risevision social media platform to recognize the collaboration.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind words Brandon!

Rodney D.

Rise Vision - Eveything needed for digital signage

Publié le 18/02/2020

My overall experience has been great with Rise Vision! It definitely took care of all my needs for our digital signage issues. To have the ability to run multiple displays and to be able to update, (on the fly), has been huge for my team! Multiple people can be creating or publishing presentations at the same time. I have and will continue to recommend Rise Vison software solution.

Avantages

From the first time I used Rise Vision , I have found that it has always very user friendly. All the templates are easy to follow and the novice person could navigate through them. Storage is very big and the ability to upload and download to the site is exceptional. Also, the "Help," section gives concise information that will help you with creating your own presentations and templates.

Inconvénients

The only thing that is giving me a slight drawback is the customer support section. I am in charge of a small - medium site, and I need to be able to speak with someone from tech support and not just email. So, if there could be something that can be worked on, its the customer's access to the techs. Once I was able to communicate my problems, they were addressed in a timely manner, but without the ability to call it was problematic .

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for leaving a review Rodney!

Crystal S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Placeholder Make for Easy Layouts

Publié le 24/02/2021

Overall this software has been a great tool for our company! We are able to get information out quickly to our employees whether it is something more important like COVID updates or if it celebrating an employee's retirement, it has been a wonderful way to connect with our employees.

Avantages

I like that I can bring in my own images to be displayed. It's easy to use for the most part. I do like setting up different placeholders to create a layout.
I like some of the new templates but wish there was more that was more company-based, especially for manufacturing industries.

Inconvénients

There seem to be a few bugs such as the weather widget not working all the time. I do wish there were some more free widgets like live radar maps with better local detail. Some charts and spreadsheet widgets would be great. Right now I embed them from Google sheets, which works great, but the look is not as clean.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thank you for your review Crystal. I'll make sure to share your feedback with our product team. Please reach out to support@risevision.com if you ever need any assistance.

Beth K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Too Hard to Use

Publié le 22/10/2019

Avantages

It worked without many flaws, after the initial set up, for a few years. Then, the app was no longer available on the setup we had and it would have required an entirely new TV to use.

Inconvénients

It was too hard to use. I had to have my website technician set it up and change it any time it was needed. This meant delayed changes and something not many people could easily implement without technical skill.

Andrew D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great platform for creating your own customized digital signage solution

Publié le 03/12/2020

We have built some great signage displays with the product. It's very easy to teach new content administrators how to update the screens which is a huge plus.

Avantages

Very easy to learn. Knowledge base, training videos, and customer support make it a breeze to get started. When you get stumped, their support is very quick to respond.

Inconvénients

Very little to not like. I guess if anything, most of the pre-designed templates are geared toward schools but they are easy enough to change up for business purposes.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your review. If you ever want to request a template design, feel free to email support@risevision.com.

Thanks,

Mark F.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Rise Vision digital signage has been a hit!

Publié le 07/02/2020

We had decided on digital signage as a way to increase school connectedness. Students are excited to see themselves and classmates on the signage. Our parent community has been impressed as well, and enjoy being able to see the events and activities that take place in the school.

Avantages

The setup was quick and easy. I was able to have all of my displays up and running in less than a day. The combination of branded templates and customizable slides helps to keep the content fresh and engaging for our school community.

Inconvénients

I decided to purchase dedicated PCs for my media players which required a bit of configuration and might be complicated for smaller organizations. The recommended player was available through my preferred vendors.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback Mark! We love what you're doing with Rise Vision at Fairview School District.

Christian P.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Very good product

Publié le 31/01/2020

We are very satisfied with the product. We use this software to broadcast the content of internal activities to come on 10 screens inside our buildings. We even have one in a secondary school near us which allows us to promote our establishment.

Avantages

The site as a good and simple interface. Even the basic functions allow us to make very nice information panels. With a paid experience account get even better with the templates and other tools provided.

Inconvénients

We did not find the possibility of making a presentation easily used by a sub-company.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

I'm happy to hear you're very satisfied!

Kienly H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Great product. Good price. Easy to use

Publié le 08/02/2020

I use the program since it is a free trial require constant internet (once your computer off, to reload you need Internet). Overtime a pro (paid version) available you can work it offline. You can upload and modify right on your phone. Very very easy to use. The help on you tube is great

Avantages

Extremely easy to use,drag and drop. Easy customize

Inconvénients

Not the software. Microsoft upgrade keep on pop up thus you need a pro version. Your hard drive need to be larger then 32g to accommodate constant automatically upgrade from Microsoft

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback Kienly!

Jon F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Flexible and Responsive

Publié le 26/10/2020

I have found Rise Vision to be extremely flexible with our needs, responsive to our inquiries and quick to develop a Presentation when one was suggested. They really seem genuinely interested in being there for their clients. I have no complaints!

Avantages

The Rise Vision Presentation Templates are generally easy to use and adapt to our needs. If we ever have a question or need, they respond very quickly to questions or service tickets.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if there existed the ability to adjust certain aspects of the presentation - image size, location of text, etc.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for the review and feedback Jon!

James D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for high school use

Publié le 19/10/2020

This is the second high school at which I have utilized RiseVision for our schoolwide communications, and would recommend that any school consider it for use in their building.

Avantages

Software is easy to use, and easy to integrate existing Google Slide presentations. The templates are incredibly easy to use, and make the visuals really stand out in the school. Very easy to customize what is seen on monitors in different areas of the building. It also allows for others to contribute content, which is important in a school setting. The tutorials are very clear and helpful as well.

Inconvénients

Some of the text interfaces take a bit to get used to.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for the review James!

Guy H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Yes, I Would Pick RiseVision...in a Heartbeat!

Publié le 11/11/2020

The system provides me with a high degree of confidence knowing that all my signage remains working the way I set them up day in and day out, month after month!

Avantages

The concept is simple to follow and its operations are clearly defined.

Inconvénients

Sometimes dashboard features might be a little sluggish in their responsiveness. Visual statuses and connections lag a bit behind real time actions. But never affecting performance.

Hello Guy,

Thank you for your review!

Bradley D.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great service for businesses with multiple departments.

Publié le 12/10/2020

Avantages

I like the new design. Its much easier to create presentations than its predecessor. I like the ability as a system admin to manage multiple companies and provide individual support. The move to the cloud has been effortless and the uploading is fast. The price is very reasonable especially if you have multiple departments pitching in for licenses. Setup is fast and easy depending on which configuration you choose. We have chosen to use Windows 10 on a mini PC or Computestick. I like the ability to view/ restart your media player from the browser. The new templates are very nice and can be modified to fit any situation.

Inconvénients

One improvement I find to be helpful is the ability to copy presentations to other companies. I know they can be shared with companies that are under them, but what if the company is not "under" the companies umbrella. I think there should be a way to backup presentations to a zip file. These backups could then be uploaded and used for other companies. Also, in the older version of Risevision you had the ability to view/edit your presentation in HTML. This feature may also be available in the new version but I haven't found it yet.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Bradley :)

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Product, Great Value, Requires some intermediate knowledge to really utilize it well.

Publié le 27/02/2018

Avantages

The ability to send different signals to different displays and use different schedules at different times of day was great. It allowed us to use critical employee communication in mornings and evenings as well as visual advertising the rest of the day. Linking up with google docs and goodle calendar is very useful as well. We were able to give people access to a google sheet for them to make changes and they didn't have to learn the rise software or do any real media creation.

Inconvénients

Designing content was less than ideal. Generally what happened is we would design content in some other media format (I would use Gimp a lot) and then set that as the background and only actually apply an Item for the information that changed, for example, I had an employee birthday screen and everything on the screen was all one image file except the list of employees who were updated via a google drive. This also was handy when other departments wanted to do some advertising/communication because I could just tell them the resolution to make the image and I only had to upload a single image instead of trying to have them create content or make me do it.

Lisa F.

School Announcements Made Easy

Publié le 12/02/2020

We use RiseVision in a 7-12 Public school setting on monitors that display in our common areas to post important announcements for all students and staff to see. It is used a part of the Digital Design curriculum and students help with the daily updates of announcements. It is easy to integrate with a shared Google Slide file as well as embed code from other sites.

Avantages

I like the ability to quickly edit a presentation and add them to a schedule in a matter of minutes.

Inconvénients

The thing we like the least is the limitations of design size on some of the templates.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Lisa! I sent you an email to better understand the issue you're running into with the templates. Hopefully we can get that addressed for you in a future update :)

Shawn F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Highly recommended digital signage product.

Publié le 03/02/2020

Easy to set up
Based in Canada

Inconvénients

Player software crashes from time to time

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Shawn.

I sent you a note about the player software. Reliability is really important to us so it'd be great if we could investigate the next time it happens.

Zach Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Films et cinéma
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy interface, effective software and helpful service

Publié le 07/02/2020

Rise Vision's software allows us to easily promote important events around campus to a wide audience. Many of the screens are in public areas with a lot of foot flow, so they act as an effective means of advertising. Not only that, but they provide us with an effective means to showcase live information as well. The interface is very user friendly and those in charge of the screens are able to update and manage the content shared very easily.

Avantages

I have found the interface of the software very easy to use, while also boasting many useful features. It allows easy distribution of image, video, websites, live information and much more. It also enables users to easily customise display settings. The ability to organise playlists and select which displays they are aired on is very simple and effective.

Inconvénients

At time I have found the integration of websites and live information does not effective translate properly and can come out distorted on the screens. Usually this is fixable, but it can be frustrating having to reconfigure the website display, and some have to be scrapped altogether.

Réponse de Rise Vision Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Zach!