101 avis

Kontentino

Outil de gestion des réseaux sociaux pour les agences et les clients.

4,7 /5 (101 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
101 avis
Valerija B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Publié le 09/12/2017

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Avantages

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process.
It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success!
You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Inconvénients

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Daniel A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Publié le 25/05/2020

A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone.

Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Avantages

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done!

Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Inconvénients

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Thomas W.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Straight forward

Publié le 10/02/2021

Really good adn easy to use

Avantages

The feature gives you such an easy way to implement all your socials in one platform. This overview gives you the balance you need to be a better marketeer or social media implementer. It is convenient to use and easy to learn.

Inconvénients

There is only one problem we came across. The fact that kontentino doesn't always place the socials on Instagram. This, to be honest, really discomforts the case. However, it is only one of the platforms, it is one of the most frequently used. So if Kontentino would fix that bug, they would get the maximum rating from me.

Réponse de Kontentino Traduire en français

Thanks, Thomas for the review.
When it comes to issues with Instagram posting. I assume you meant that it you have to do it semi-automatically via our mobile app.
The good news is that we are going to have Instagram direct scheduling in march 2021.

Cheng R.

• Support client

The response in the chat room is fast.

Publié le 07/05/2018

Avantages

1/ The calendar planning is good and it help you to plan for the post.
2/ The album function is good as well.

Inconvénients

1/ time zone (we always need to adjust the time zone)
2/ @ function to tag people is missing now. In order to do so, you need to go to the facebook/ linkedin directly to put the post.

Tanya G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great social media management for agencies

Publié le 04/01/2021

At the moment, Kontentino is less mature than competitors such as Hootsuite. However, they are working fast to add needed functionality. Their team is very open to customer input and the service is fantastic.

Avantages

Easy scheduling of social media posts; approval workflows & ease of use with clients

Inconvénients

Still lacks some functionalities such as community management

Ellen P.

Very kontent!

Publié le 27/10/2020

I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

Avantages

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too!
Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Inconvénients

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great planning tool

Publié le 02/06/2020

We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Avantages

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

Inconvénients

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Réponse de Kontentino Traduire en français

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;)
Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow).
If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you.
Best!

Adrian W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Jeux d’argent et casinos
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

First choice social media management tool!

Publié le 02/06/2020

- Easy to use
- Planning with calendar view
- Clear and good work mobile app
- A lot of planning features
- Workflow options
- FB link customization options
- good price

Inconvénients

Will be nice to have some features to planning non-social media task, like articles on blog or promo campaing

Katerina P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Great UI

Publié le 30/12/2019

Avantages

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post.
I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools.
The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

Inconvénients

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Réponse de Kontentino Traduire en français

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina.

Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020.

You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Krister N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Kontentino Review

Publié le 20/01/2021

Kontentino really helps with this working from home to keep everyone updated and keep the flow of scheduling the posts really nice and tight.

Avantages

I feel that everything in Kontentino is really helping me daily to juggle with the planning of social media on all platforms that we use and also reporting things as well. Having used Kontentino for almost 3 years now it really is amazing.

Inconvénients

Right now I don't really know what I would like to approve.

Abigail N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Publié le 08/12/2016

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino.

To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually.

I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus.

Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post.

Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would.

There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration.

I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter.

Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

The Inspiration feature
The Collaboration feature
The Budget Allocation feature

Inconvénients

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Ila T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The ideal tool for planning and approving content

Publié le 04/08/2020

We've been using it for over a year and we could't be happier of having such an extremely useful tool! We are so happy we are now supporting Kontentino with feedback on how to make it even better.

Avantages

The user interface is pretty easy to use. It's easy to have an overview of what's coming up and the approval activity es great.

Inconvénients

Sometimes we wish we could have all the features for posting content as there is in creator studio from FB, such as polls, etc. Yet I don't know how feasible this is. There are some things to improve in terms of user experience, but with the help of our team we are providing feedback directly to Kontentino and the are very receptive.

Réponse de Kontentino Traduire en français

Thanks, Ila for your kind words.
We would love to provide you more post formats such as the mentioned polls. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide API for some of the formats.

Alan M.

Excellent for Social Media Management

Publié le 30/12/2019

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Avantages

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Inconvénients

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Réponse de Kontentino Traduire en français

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback.

We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020.

You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Zuzana P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Kontentino my daily helper!

Publié le 08/10/2020

I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

Avantages

My favourite new´s is button schedule all.
When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button.
Perfect.

Inconvénients

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

Eva-maria F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ma feedback to this tool

Publié le 22/01/2020

in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates.
so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

Avantages

i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow

Inconvénients

in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Réponse de Kontentino Traduire en français

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API.

You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles.

We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Publié le 02/01/2020

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Avantages

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Inconvénients

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Réponse de Kontentino Traduire en français

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you.

Stephany V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Publié le 31/08/2018

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value.
The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Avantages

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward
- It looks good and professional
- There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts
- Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out
- The team is willing to think along for future features.

Inconvénients

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent social media solution for companies

Publié le 28/03/2018

Avantages

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience.

I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Inconvénients

Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Lisette V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

De juiste software voor je social media kalenders

Publié le 16/11/2020

Een handige tool me enorm veel voordelen en door een gestroomlijnde workflow tijd te besparen voor het inplannen van social media berichten.

Avantages

De functionaliteit om meerdere kalenders in te plannen met berichten en deze vooruit te plannen met de tool Creator Studio vanuit Facebook voor verschillende bedrijven.

Inconvénients

Ik heb nog geen echte nadelen ervaren met Kontentino, ze slagen er namelijk altijd in om Moddit te doen verbazen.

Zuzana T.

• Support client

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Publié le 04/04/2018

Avantages

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Inconvénients

The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.

Natalia S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great scheduling tool

Publié le 29/10/2020

Avantages

We have been working with Kontentino for years and haven't found any better scheduling tool so far. Easy to use, great customer support and constant updates and new features. Totally recommend! :)

Inconvénients

We'd appreciate dark mode and also scheduling 3d posts - which is currently being developed, so looking forward to it :)

Iveta H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

I vote for Kontentino

Publié le 24/03/2020

I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

- Great Customer Support
- Nice environment
- Easy to use
- Good Analytics
- Nice look
- Useful tools

Inconvénients

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Karla O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

Brilliant customer support!

Publié le 30/11/2020

We have used Kontentino for couple of years now and it is definitely our first choice.

Avantages

Software is easy to use and customer service is spot on! Also, you can get really fast answers from the customer support directly from the live chat.

Inconvénients

There is always room for improvement, but I can't point out any disadvantages right now.

Patrik H.

Great tool

Publié le 04/02/2021

Avantages

Useful, clear, fast and friendly support. Great for approving with a client

Inconvénients

A bit complicated publishing posts on Instagram (maybe it will be solved with the new publishing API)

Réponse de Kontentino Traduire en français

Thanks, Peter for your kind words. When it comes to IG scheduling, we should have the API approved in February 2021.

Lea M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great service for social media administration

Publié le 21/07/2020

I have been very satisfied with Kontentino, especially their customer support.

Avantages

I really love the customer support experience and the regular updates of the service (recently, gifs have been added).

Inconvénients

I would appreciate the possibility of scheduling post for Instagram