15 avis

SwiftCOUNT

Gestion et suivi des stocks multiemplacements

4,5 /5 (15 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
15 avis
Ibra A.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
Traduire en français

Swiftcount is very sleek and easy to use if you compare another inventory apps .

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 15/02/2018

Avantages

Integration and templates are made simple to understand and use . You can use your IOS or Android device without needing any other equipments .

Inconvénients

There wasn't integration with accounting programs at the beginning and needed scanners to track inventory or upload inventory after last update both problems solved . So far no issue

William B.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Traduire en français

I use this software to manage the inventory in my Coffee Shop and to keep track of ins and outs.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 01/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ability to know what I have in stock at all times

Avantages

Easy to use API helped me connect to my point of sale and automatically tracks my inventory as it fluctuates. We also use it at the end of the month for counting and love how easy it is to use with my Android phone.

Inconvénients

Needs more reports and ability to review possible data via graphics view. Also needs the ability to capture statistics of how my business is consuming inventory.

Gayle E.
Traduire en français

Inventory Counts used to be a nightmare

Publié le 16/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Swiftcount design team have been very engaged in addressing our requirements. They want to build a product that is technically sound and also user friendly. They have been very patient and are always ready to explain the steps, provide videos etc. More importantly they have taken our feedback and incorporated some of the ideas to make improvements. The user is their primary focus. That cannot be said about most software packages.

Avantages

Swiftcount has simplified the inventory counts and improved the accuracy. There are no more paper count sheets, which were often illegible, inaccurate or incomplete. The information is immediately uploaded to my computer. I don't have to wait for all departments to finish before I can begin to study the results. After a five minute introduction, the users were able to use the software efficiently and effectively. Swiftcount allows us to confidently complete the inventory count faster, more accurately and with far less pressure.

Inconvénients

There are some additional reports I would like to see generated. Those needs have been sent to the design team. I have every confidence that the reports will become available.

Edward theodore T.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Gabrielle G.
Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle
Traduire en français

Great customer service for a great product!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 23/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use this once a year during our year-end inventory time. We don't use it for the original intended purpose, but through working with the creators, we found a way to perfectly fulfill our needs. I can't imagine going back to our old physical count sheets.

Avantages

Our counters really enjoyed the unique calculator used in SwiftCount. It made entering counts super fast and efficient.

Inconvénients

Any issues we had with the app were addressed by the creators and fixed over the past few years. The most recent issue of the app crashing during the scanning process was fixed with an app update.

Mike C.
Secteur d'activité: Entreposage

mike's review

Publié le 09/05/2020

Avantages

Like any new software you have to get use to the functions but this one is very user friendly. Also the online app was downloaded to my android phone and works really well.

Inconvénients

The wi fi signal gets slow sometimes but I don't think that has anything to do with Swiftcount.

Alexander H.
Traduire en français

Bar-coding our warehouse and taking our business to the next level

Publié le 19/09/2017

Avantages

The software is incredibly helpful for several reason, but a couple stand out. We really like how Swiftcount sync's together with our Quickbooks and POS system which allows everything to be organized in the same place and it everything happens in real time. Additionally the ability to make live changes from the App in our warehouse and instantly allowing those in the office to see the changes in inventory.

Inconvénients

Initially the process of learning how everything works and trying to organize our inventory/locations within the system took time and getting used to. This is less about the software, since it's pretty straight forward and more about the changes made in automating our warehouse.

Kent N.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

SwiftCount integration with Quickbooks Online

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 14/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Eased our inventory management process considerably. Worked closely with SwiftCount team to enhance and improve product. Very willing to consider feedback.

Quickbooks Online Integration, barcode scanning

Inconvénients

While integration with QBO is very good, the method of adjusting inventory levels by using concept of adding or subtracting units instead of updating to actual units on hand can cause issues if you only use Swiftcount to do inventory counts (i.e., you need to make sure product levels are routinely synchronized before counts are done).

Eli S.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

After month's of searching for just the right fit for our retail stores, alas, we found Swift Count!

Publié le 13/09/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When searching for a new inventory tool we really wanted something that was easy to train and also saved us time. With Swift Count we found both and are very pleased with the extra features it offers that weren't initially on our radar.

Avantages

The modules and interface are easy to use and understand but the best part is that we have increased our efficiency by seeing our teams save time on both the count and processing end. A tremendous improvement over how we were previously managing our products and inventory counts.

Kathy M.

Distribution - Web Portal User

Publié le 29/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Support team is super responsive and they are willing to work with clients to find solutions to unusual requests.

Avantages

Web Portal Interface is quite easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

Exported Reports don't always produce expected results or clean formatting

Rose T.
Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

Spire for Year End Inventory

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 06/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used SwiftCount to do a complete year end inventory. For cycle counts, I believe it would be an excellent tool.

Avantages

The initial import captured all parts. The ability to can using iPhone camera worked very well. Very easy to learn and use.

Inconvénients

We would have rated this a 5/5 but we were not able to sync to SPIRE and our post count inventory on hand did not clear existing counts for items not included in the count. We were able to download an accurate excel file for the final inventory and did import it into SPIRE (lesson : make sure all items in the count are set to ACTIVE before importing).

Réponse de SwiftCount

Thank you for the review and valuable feedback. We will add provision to bypass inactive items that are counted inadvertently.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Arturas M.
Traduire en français

Great and easy to use program for stock management.

Publié le 19/03/2018

Avantages

Easy to understand and use. Helps to barcode your products and has a helpful app to scan the movements.

Inconvénients

More functions would make this software even better. A function to add notes for each movement would be great.

Michael L.

Slick user interface

Publié le 12/09/2017

Inventory management

Avantages

Easy to use with little learning curve and able to get quality counts started quickly while still being robust enough to handle lots of SKU's

Inconvénients

Could be a bit better at regular inventory updates in terms of speed and ease of integration in the desktop app

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

David P.
Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques

Great Add on for My Accounting

Publié le 13/09/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Can count and manage my inventory easily.

Avantages

Lets me easily manage my inventory, count, check and review the status of my inventory, works seamlessly with my accounting.

Stuart E.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

I can now keep track of my stock quickly and easily

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 14/09/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy access and monitoring of inventory

Avantages

Simple language and accounting integration helps me stay on top of my product movements, and reminds me before I get short stocked.

Inconvénients

It needs to integrate with online commerce plugins. Using a wordpress website, I would value being able to add a Swiftcount plugin.