240 avis affichés sur 219

WellnessLiving

Gestion d'entreprise pour le secteur de la santé et du bien-être

4,4 /5 (219 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
240 avis affichés sur 219
Susan S.

Customer Service 2nd to none

Publié le 30/07/2019

My overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.

Avantages

The intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult.

When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation.

The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

Hi Susan!
Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Joneil A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

Great Studio Managements Software

Publié le 23/02/2021

I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Avantages

It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Inconvénients

Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

Hi Joneil,

Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Lindsey K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very Intuitive & Easy to Use (and GREAT Customer Support)

Publié le 02/02/2021

Its been great. They made a project that seemed so large so very achievable. I can rest easy knowing that I am in good hands.

Avantages

Wellness Living is so very intuitive and easy to use. And its functionality is seemingly limitless. I am not very tech savvy, and this undertaking made me very nervous. But....their tech support is the absolute best. I call them more than I'd like to admit, but they always walk me through the solution quickly and professionally. And if they can explain tech stuff to me, then they can explain it to anyone. I love it so much more than MindBody.

Inconvénients

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous. But WL made it really easy, and every time I call, they walk me through my issue very quickly. Which is important to me because software programs make me cry! lol.

Hey Lindsey,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Specialists are there for you every step of the way, from helping you transfer all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. At the end of the day, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Chi B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

If you value your time, don't waste it with Wellness Living

Publié le 05/10/2020

UNEQUIVOCALBLY HORRENDOUS! I could go on and on about this because I cannot believe that they charge customers for the use of their software. I feel like I'm paying to participate in a beta software launch. We discover new issues on a daily basis and since they can't fix it, the problems continue to compile. I've requested multiple times to speak to a manager and they are either not available or are not working that day. That's a pretty convenient way to deliver customer service. I'm not sure what version of the software all the people on here are raving about or they just decided to blacklist me and shoot me the lower grade version. All I know is that I value my time way too much to continue to waste anymore of it with these guys and their subpar and unprofessional operation. To top that off, when I finally lost my patience (and I offered them many opportunities to correct their flaws) and decided to cancel, the manager can now find time to meet me... and wanted to remind us that if we want to cancel, there is a cancellation fee. These guys never cease to amaze me.

Avantages

Being able to see everyone's calendar on one view.

Inconvénients

Extremely buggy software. They couldn't pay me to use it again. I've been using them for less than a year and not one day goes by where we don't spend at least a few hours a day on issues relating to their software. Hours and hours on the phone with their customer service agents, who are nice, but not as knowledgeable as they should be. Quite a few times, they offered solutions that caused greater problems and many times didn't even know the answers to my team's questions. (Yes, takes 3 people to deal with all these issues). If you are going to subscribe to their product, plan to hire someone full-time just for this.

Hey Chi,
We love every time our customers leave a review. It helps us improve as a company and build a better software. I reviewed our support center and we have not received any calls or support tickets from you. I also just spoke with your businesses dedicated onboarding specialist, and she has not heard your name come up during the training calls with your team. I'm not sure how involved you are in the day to day operations, but regardless please call me at 1-888-668-7728 or email Tyrone@wellnessliving.com.
I will personally show you how to check a client out with 3 clicks, as well as how to build a custom report with 4 clicks.

I feel your frustration, but don't worry I got your back. I just tried you and was greeted by your voicemail, as well sent you an email to book a call. When we connect, I will provide you with free training to make sure you know WellnessLiving like the back of your hand :)

- Tyrone M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Sarah K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Work in progress

Publié le 21/02/2020

Pretty good. I'm still with them and hoping that as they continue to improve I will be happier with the overall product

Avantages

I love all the features and the support team is really good. The app for clients is great

Inconvénients

The app for instructors is not good. It often has glitches, it's slow, there are too many steps to take

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy to hear that your experience with our customer support team has been top-notch. Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them! We're also excited you are enjoying our client app. From client profiles, booking, and our built-in rewards program, our Achieve Client App definitely helps improve your clients' experience. In regards to the staff app, please share this feedback on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. This Forum allows you to give suggestions and voice your concerns. We love hearing from our customers, and we're committed to giving business owners, like you, an all-in-one solution. This is why we're constantly improving the software. Again, we're happy to hear you love all the features, and we look forward to continuing to grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Rebecca H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Switched from Mindbody, Happy!

Publié le 23/02/2021

Avantages

”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Inconvénients

There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

Hey Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and we are reviewing the account notes to learn more about how the migration went. It's great that you got into the automated feature set right away and started taking advantage of all the functionality we've built into WellnessLiving to save your business time and money. Our integration with Zoom is just one of the latest features we've recently added so you can effortlessly take your business virtual and maintain or even grow your revenues in the face of the global pandemic. Thanks again for the review!

Carol M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Simplicity Healing Review

Publié le 28/10/2020

Overall, very good! When I first started with them, I didn't feel their setup or tech support were up to the task, especially in light of how much there is to learn w/ the software and how it can be best customized to your business needs, so I had to go through some frustrating fixes and changes initially. BUT, it has improved A TON since and I am much happier now :)!! Also, thanks to some GREAT tech support reps along my path, I now understand the software very well and have come to realize how powerful its functionality is! That is a good feeling and I work thru the system daily now w/ great confidence. :)

Avantages

Its interface and variability in function. Wellness living has a lot of powerful features once you understand the system well. I like how responsive they've become as well (since my beginning w/ them in Oct of 2019) w/ their tech support. They do their best to help you.

Inconvénients

My biggest issues w/ WL are minor details such as the software not being very Mac friendly and the inability of adding notes that are appointment specific only on the schedule. They do have a "client suggestion log" where they encourage your to post your ideas and wishes for future upgrades to their software, so they listen to what clients are saying!

Hey Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. Every step of your journey with us, we are there for you and your business. After all, it can be a lot to take in for a business owner to learn and become comfortable with a new software. Rest assured, you are in good hands, right from onboarding and initial set up to your training on the software. As you explore platform, you will continue to discover new and exciting ways our many features help manage and grow your business. Whenever you'd like to request feature, report an issue or ask a question, you can conveniently do that on our friendly Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you succeed now and into the future. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- The WellnessLiving Team

Shalen C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

Technical Department A+++

Publié le 18/02/2021

This company is amazing and is going to help me revolutionize our business! The onboarding process was seamless and the entire team was there for me every step of the way. The staff at Wellness Living are nothing short of excellent! From my very first sales call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to my onboardingn specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] both have been nice, knowledgable and helpful. What is more unbelievable is the customer service through the techincal department. I didn't realize I'd be getting such a supreme team package when I signed up, SO GLAD I DID! Sign up with Wellness Living, you WON'T REGRET IT!

Avantages

The format of the software is easy to navigate, use and is friendly to a non technical user. The costomer service team is unreal. Any problem anytime I can call and they are ready to assist. This alone makes the software purchase worthwhile.

Inconvénients

Like with any software there are occasional glitches. However, even with some small glitches sometimes, the technical department is ready to solve the problems and has done so in a timely way each time.

Hi Shalen,

Thank you for the terrific review! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the right platform for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. WellnessLiving was founded by two Canadian business owners much like yourself who wanted a powerful software in a simple package that anyone could use to manage their business. From scheduling a service to checking out a client, we designed each process to be as simple as 1-2-3. On top of that we've built up a team of motivated people who care about your experience and are committed to your success with our software, from Sales to Onboarding to Customer Support. Every step of the way, we're there to support your business, and if you encounter an issue, our team members are always willing to go the extra mile to help you find a solution right away. Thanks again for the A+++ rating!

Deborah K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Great Customer Service

Publié le 27/11/2020

Overall I am very happy with Wellness Living. I was with Mindbody before and was not happy with the customer service, the amount of money I was spending for what I was getting and the overall experience with them was not great. Wellness Living has been wonderful, I am so happy I switched.

Avantages

Wellness Living makes my life so much easier. The system is easy for myself and my clients find it easier to you as well. The customer service is excellent. Any little issue is addressed quickly and with attention to detail.

Inconvénients

When adding new services, I have to go into each purchase option separately to add the service. This is a little frustrating, especially if you miss one.

Hey Deborah,

Thank you for the amazing review! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. Positive feedback like this is exactly what we want to hear because it gives us a better understanding of how we can optimize our software and help you succeed. Again, thank you for the review, and as you continue to grow your business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Lara A.

Game Changer

Publié le 18/02/2021

Right from the start Wellness living were there every step of the way and have helped shape my Pilates business to run like a dream. Everyone at Wellness have gone out of their way to help and explain how I should be doing something or how to set up an area of the system to work it best for the business. In fact, some of the skills I have learnt from them, I am now able to use in my day job. From the start, Wellness Living has exceeded my expectations from a customer service point of view. They have patiently worked around my lack of IT knowledge to working across time zones - (I am UK).

Avantages

The ease of access for myself and my clients is brilliant. All my clients love the fact that all they have to do is download an app in order to view, change or make an appointment. the integration with zoom has been a life saver during lockdown. I also really like the fact that the system sends out automated emails as a reminder for their appointments and even wishes our clients a happy birthday which is a personal touch that makes all the difference. Integration with my website was seamless as was transferring my existing client data

Inconvénients

I had to really think about this and the only thing I could come up with is that for a new user or member of staff, its difficult to explain the difference between purchase options and appointments.

Hey Lara,

Thanks for the great review! At WellnessLiving we've given businesses a powerful set of features that are tailor-made to enable them to move services to virtual and add new revenue streams. With features like the mobile client app and our integration with Zoom, booking virtual services has never been easier for your clients. We're delighted to hear that your experience with our team members has been so positive and this is exactly what we're aiming for as a company. Be it from Onboarding to Customer Support, our agents won't just go through the motions but they'll actually CARE about your experience, they'll provide the best solutions to your inquiries, and they won't be afraid to make a helpful insight or recommendation when one comes to mind! At WellnessLiving, we know that not everyone who uses our software has the time to become a software expert. We'll handle that, so you don't have to! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Shannon P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great Customer Service

Publié le 25/07/2020

If you're just starting out with client management software, I would recommend Wellness Living 100%. However, I believe Wellness Living needs a better on-boarding system with better support for clients who are deciding to switch from similar apps and software.

My company recently switched to Wellness Living from another client-management software. There were some major issues when our data was transferred leading to severe client issues.

After speaking with prior reps, (all who were unable to recognize the severity of the issue) we were finally sent to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was hands down the best customer service rep I have dealt with in ANY company. She acknowledged my frustration, she was patient, she listened and she was honest when she needed more time to find a solution. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]went above and beyond what I would have expected from customer service teams. Not only did she rectify every issue we had, she provided us with step by step instructions and detailed report of every change she was making. This allowed us to trust the process and be able to better communicate with our clients what had happened.

Prior to dealing with, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were ready to cancel our Wellness Living subscription. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professional attitude and knowledge of your software, is what brought our trust back to wellness living.

Knowing that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is on the Wellness Living team, makes me comfortable with recommending this software to other fitness professionals. It truly is a

Canadian company.

Customer service is great.

The fact that you can add goals and progress reports to your clients profiles is very helpful.

Dashboard for business owner is an easy to use tool with great reports. My favourite aspect is the ability to see who owes us money on my homepage.

Inconvénients

Transferring our data from our previous software provider was very poorly done.

Hey Shannon,

Thanks for your reviewwe really do appreciate it! We completely understand your frustrationyou switched from Mindbody and you want a smooth and seamless migration process. We're thrilled that our customer support team was able to resolve your issues and guide you step by step through our system and any changes they made. At WellnessLiving you can expect that high level of communication, knowledge, and professionalism! As part of the WellnessLiving family, we will always go above and beyond for your businesswe guarantee it! We put so much attention into every single detail, and that's what sets us apart. From our advanced reporting, very informative client profiles, and intuitive dashboard, we give you all the info you need to gain control and better manage your business! Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Justin R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed

Publié le 17/02/2021

Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system.

I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Avantages

Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Inconvénients

One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls with customer service no one could figure out what was going on. Four hours go by and finally after much frustration we learn that a server went down. We were told that this rarely happens and that it would be fixed. However this was after almost an entire day was spent on the phone with customer service who kept asking the same information over and over again and giving different explanations. The server situation was fixed and things were fine. I understand this can happen from time to time, but surely there is a way for someone to monitor a server like this? Weeks go by and things are running great....and then today the same thing happened! The exact same situation. We are still waiting on a call back to confirm if things are fixed. This makes me VERY nervous. As someone who relies 100% on virtual services for revenue for their business during the pandemic this creates a lot of frustration for my clients and for me.
In general customer service is very kind and they try to be helpful but I have noticed with small issues I often get conflicting answers to problems.

Hey Justin,

Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make the adjustment to a modern, user-friendly system where each page, process and step take seconds rather than minutes. We've also focused extensively on developing the most helpful, knowledgeable and diligent Support Team in the business and your recent experience is the opposite of what we strive to achieve. Although issues can happen, our agents are trained to immediately find out what's going on, provide solutions and help our team fix it right away. A manager from Support will be reaching out to you to find out more about what happened and how we can improve.

Margrete V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally found an easy-to -use software

Publié le 05/02/2021

The support team is amazing. They make sure you get the help you need and will even call you back later if they come up with new suggestions to your concern or issue.

Avantages

It was easy to learn, to implement and to use on a daily basis. A schedule change was easy and quick to do which I loved. The clients loved the app and would use it to book their classes.

Inconvénients

The app for the admin was slow and would freeze very often.

Hey Margrete,

Thank you for leaving us a review - and deciding on us over Zen Planner. It makes our day every time one of our customers shares their experience using our software. Your feedback truly helps us grow and deliver a better software and experience for you, your staff members, and your clients. We are so thrilled our software has been able to make your life easier, after all, that's why we do this! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Steven V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Arts de la scène

Happy Client

Publié le 09/02/2021

I was looking for a program that was less expensive than MindBody. I heard great things about Wellness Living and decided to give them a call. After my first demo session, I wished I would've called Wellness Living sooner. The software is even better than MindBody and my clients love the branded app. We are very pleased with Wellness Living and I would be happy to recommend their services to future potential clients.

Avantages

I love the branded app and the customer support has been phenomenal. Thank you!

Inconvénients

I just wish I would've heard about this platform sooner.

Hey Steven,

Thank you for the amazing review! Many of the stories we hear are just like yours, businesses looking for the absolute best management software solution without the customary price hikes and expensive add-ons that you see with MindBody. That first demo call is often the key moment when businesses first see how much it makes sense for them to switch from an older, dated software platform to one specifically designed to help your business grow and save you time! We know that data migration is a major concern of any business considering the switch, which is why we've worked hard to make our Onboarding Team the best in the industry. As they have with thousands of other businesses, they'll make the whole process a breeze and take a load off of your mind! From top-tier Customer Support to a custom branded app you and your clients will love, we're always striving to give you the best! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Shantelle A.

My Yoga Studio

Publié le 27/07/2020

It is the best software for my studio. With updates often, I am hoping that things will get better as they grow

Avantages

I like the marketing, text and push notifications! Plus, our own app! There are many great features of this software!

Inconvénients

Hard to get customer service some times. Cost a lot.

Hey Shantelle,

Awesome review! We're so glad you made the switch from Mindbody to WellnessLiving, and there are definitely a lot of ways we stand out from the competition. They promote your app in the same place as your competitorsand with our custom Achieve Client App, it's designed to reflect your unique brand and business. And, while they charge for every little add-on and feature, our all-in-one platform has many features built right in, including our automated marketing suite that lets you send email, text, and push notifications to clients. Everything we do at WellnessLiving is for youour customer! Whenever you have a question or concern, call us right away and we will be there for you. Again, thank you for your great review, and remember, we're in this together and looking forward to helping your business thrive! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Tanjian N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médecine douce

Mindbody Convert

Publié le 03/02/2021

Avantages

I spent 4 years with Mindbody from 2010-2014 and rejoined again in November 2019.   Recently I migrated from MindBody to WellnessLiving and I can say this has been the best decision for my company!   A few takeaways:
1) Cost was obviously a factor given COVID and the resulting downturn in the economy.  WellnessLIving has great competitive pricing which is saving me over $350 monthly; I was able to do away with two other applications. Additionally, the migration went well without any issues.2) WellnessLiving Customer Service team--- those individuals are awesome!!   Always a phone call away and patient with real solutions.  3) My staff found the platform intuitive and easy to maneuver to get things done quickly.3) Finally, our customers LOVE the new interface.  Easy to sign-up, Book and Pay for services.

Inconvénients

A few featues lacking but I've been assured its on their product Roadmap.

Hey Tanjian,

Thank you for the amazing review! We get customers switching over from MindBody every day! What I hear more and more is they regret it took them so long to make the decision to finally switch over. Their staff and clients love WL, the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay additional add-on fees for features that are built in. Again, thank you for the review, and as you continue to grow your business, we'll be there every step of the way! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Linda W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

WellnessLiving Revised Review

Publié le 24/10/2019

Excellent customer support. They understood the problems we were experiencing and worked hard to successfully remedy them. We no longer have issues with this software platform. We know, if problems arise in the future, we can count on their customer support for help.

Avantages

It allows us to book both classes as well as private lessons.

Inconvénients

It took a little while to understand how the menu worked.

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving works hard to deliver solutions to business owners like you, so we're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our many booking options and extensive scheduling system! Our support team is passionate about providing you with the optimal online experience, so it's great to know that all of your problems were solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point for further assistance! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Robbi S.

Fantastic

Publié le 19/02/2021

”We recently switched to WellnessLiving from Mindbody, which we had been with for about 10 years. The onboarding process was amazing and the ongoing tech support, as I am leaning the software, is fantastic! I am obviously still learning the new system but thus far, I am super impressed with both the ease of use as well as the stellar customer support. I would recommend that ANYONE using Mindbody seriously consider moving over to this platform!”

Price
Customer experience

Inconvénients

There are no cons. So far everything has been great!

Hi Robbi,

Thank you for the amazing review! It never ceases to amaze us when we hear stories of businesses like yours that have decided to make the switch to WellnessLiving after spending years with other platforms like MindBody! We've made an extensive effort to beat our competitors on all fronts - be it in price, user-friendliness, features, and in customer support. Businesses can always count on our Onboarding Team to make the transition smooth and seamless, just like they have for thousands of our other customers! We're with you every step of the way, from helping you transfer your data into WellnessLiving to providing all the training staff need to begin using our platform. And on the go-live date in WellnessLiving we'll pass on the torch to our Customer Support Team, where our passionate team members are there for your business 24/7. We appreciate your stellar recommendation. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!