186 avis

WellnessLiving

Gestion d'entreprise pour le secteur de la santé et du bien-être

4,4 /5 (186 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Susan S.

Customer Service 2nd to none

Publié le 30/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.

Avantages

The intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult.

When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation.

The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

Hi Susan!
Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jennifer B.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

AMAZING Support Staff

Publié le 01/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wanted to reach out and hope this is the best way to sing the praises of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This is an employee that has truly gone above and beyond to help me and my fitness studio these past 2 weeks.

I had to go in for a deviated septum surgery on May 21st. As I was waiting in the preop room, I began getting a number of email notifications on my cell that clients were having trouble signing up for classes for our reopening on June 1st. The issue had to do with their accounts being placed on hold due to Covid closures. I did not have access to my computer and knew I'd be down for a day or two with pain meds, etc so I sent out an email request for help to the WL support email address. I am beyond happy I received a reply from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] not just for her help in fixing this issue...but because of what follows.

My surgery itself was fine but the recovery was far from routine. I am much better now but had breathing issues, medication allergies and a number of other unforeseen issues that literally rendered me unable to run my business. As I do not have a manager or other staffers, my daughter [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is 19 had to suddenly try to navigate client emails and a software site she had no knowledge of. She of course was overwhelmed and I directed her at one point to respond to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reply asking her for help as I was down for the count.

I have gone back and reread all of the correspondence between [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and let me say that I am nothing short of grateful for the

Avantages

Easy to navigate and clients found the transition EASY!

Inconvénients

None. I can not say anything bad about this .

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for leaving such an amazing review! First and foremost, we're happy to hear your surgery went well. Life can be challenging, but it's important to have supportive people by your side. Our customers are our top priority, and when you needed us the most, we stepped up, so you were able to reopen your studio as planned! As you grow your business through this difficult time, we'll be there for you! It's moments like these, you can definitely see how much we're committed to small business owners like you. Again, we're glad to hear you're healthy, and remember, we're there for you! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Traduire en français

Great software with some glitches

Publié le 18/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use this system because it is so much less expensive than mind body, but it has its drawbacks.

Avantages

We like the user app and the interface when working through our browser. The app is studio specific so users are only shown our Products and services.

Inconvénients

The software glitches occasionally making it difficult for staff and members to access the schedule which is a huge problem. The app also lacks some important features and override permissions

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. WellnessLiving strives to be the ultimate software solution to help you achieve all your business goals, so we're glad that you're enjoying our user app and interface! We're sorry to hear that you're not experiencing our usual level of speed and performance, but rest assured we are always working to optimize our platform. New features and requests are implemented based on customer demand, so be sure to check out our Community Forum and post your request so that other users can upvote your innovative ideas. WellnessLiving was built on the suggestions of customers like you, so we love to hear all your thoughts! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Morgan W.
Secteur d'activité: Sports
Traduire en français

Superb software & amazing customer service!

Publié le 19/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Superb customer service and support right from the implementation and transfer from our previous software through to ongoing support.

Avantages

The system is easy to use for both our staff and clients! Also the keep making it better and better! The latest Zoom integration is just amazing!

Inconvénients

Nothing there have been no issues. We are more than happy.

Hey Morgan,

Thank you for the amazing review we absolutely love hearing you've been enjoying our new Zoom integration! We know how important it is to bring online classes and appointments to your clients, so we stepped up with our latest integration. We're thrilled that customers like you can run your online business with ease! At WellnessLiving, it is important that we deliver exactly what businesses need in an all-in-one software. From our high-end customer support team to our affordable pricing, we do everything we can to help every customer thrive in their business! Again, we're grateful for your review. Our platform is all about streamlining your business for you, your staff, and clients, and we couldn't be happier to help with your transition online! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Clif G.

Why a High Review of Wellness Living

Publié le 13/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Overall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.

Avantages

As the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used.

The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped.

Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.

Inconvénients

The only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well.

Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

Hi Clif,
Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success!
Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jan T.
Traduire en français

Great team and support at WellnessLiving, so glad I made the change!

Publié le 11/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

This software has made it so easy for my clients to book appointments saving me time and allowing me more time to do the work I do at my studio. We have a custom app from WellnessLiving so those clients who are app savvy can download it and book right from their smartphone!

Avantages

Ease of use and the great support from Wellnessliving and the transition was seamless.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of anything that I like the least.

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We know how hard it can be to change from one software provider to another, so we're glad that your transition was so seamless! WellnessLiving strives to be the optimal software solution to help you achieve all your goals and thrive in the process, so we're thrilled that it's saving you time and that you're enjoying our custom branded app! Our customer support team is passionate about helping you navigate the software like a pro, so we're glad to hear that you are finding it so easy to use! We couldn't be happier to have you as part of our WellnessLiving family! Thank you for choosing us!

-David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Erika B.
Traduire en français

So happy we chose WellnessLiving over MINDBODY!

Publié le 26/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience has been GREAT! It is so user friendly, and has so many awesome customizations. SO EASY TO USE!

Avantages

This software is what I wish I had for the past 5 years. The previous studio I had managed used MINDBODY, and it was the biggest headache of my job. WellnessLiving's software is beyond user friendly, and the support staff is phenomenal. They not only guide you to find the answers you are looking for, but they are patient and kind while doing it. With being in a brand new barre studio, this is EXACTLY what we were looking for. The customers absolutely love the software. It's so easy for them to book their classes, and purchase packages. I have had several customers come in and say they wished it was so easy to navigate for every studio. I asked curiously to see what the app was called that gave them so many issues, and of course it was MINDBODY! WellnessLiving has defiantly eased my mind, I couldn't be happier!

Inconvénients

I honestly can't think of any, I only wish I would have found WellnessLiving first in my previous studio!

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. We always strive to be the best in the industry so it's great to hear that your studio's operations are running so smoothly, and your clients are finding the software so user-friendly! WellnessLiving is extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned for new features and customizations! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Linda W.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

WellnessLiving Revised Review

Publié le 24/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent customer support. They understood the problems we were experiencing and worked hard to successfully remedy them. We no longer have issues with this software platform. We know, if problems arise in the future, we can count on their customer support for help.

Avantages

It allows us to book both classes as well as private lessons.

Inconvénients

It took a little while to understand how the menu worked.

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving works hard to deliver solutions to business owners like you, so we're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our many booking options and extensive scheduling system! Our support team is passionate about providing you with the optimal online experience, so it's great to know that all of your problems were solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point for further assistance! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Josee M.

Great Product!

Publié le 02/10/2019

Avantages

I really enjoy this software, not just because it's Canadian, like me, but their overall platform is easy to work with and is fairly simple to set-up. Great product and customer service too!

Inconvénients

It would be nice to be able to have an individual option for each student to apply a credit to their account individually as opposed to disengaging the overall global option in the setup.

Hi Josee,

Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that a fellow Canadian business is enjoying our software. We've designed WellnessLiving to ensure that it's easy to navigate and user-friendly, so your daily operations become a breeze! We know that your clients are a priority, so with our streamlined software, we make sure that your total focus goes to them. We're so happy to hear that our all-in-one solution is helping you achieve all your business goals. Our customer support team works hard to ensure that you're always getting the optimum level of support, as helping business owners is what we love to do! If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call us, eh? Thank you for choosing to be part of the WellnessLiving family!

- Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Lura G.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Great Looking Interface - less functionality than expected under the hood

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 20/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Extremely disappointing. We really wanted to like the software. Had great hopes for it. Turned out to be an exhausting, unsuccessful project.

After 1 month of initial review/in-house testing of the product to attempt due diligence (which we had to for - and, apparently used up our right-to-cancel period in the process), and 2 months & hundreds of man-hour of working to transfer ~700 members and thousands of prospects from our existing software to WellnessLiving, we came to the unfortunate conclusion that this software could not do what we needed in terms of member management and billing. Certain functionality which appeared at first to be acceptable, turned out to be limited in execution including, but not limited to the process to transfer clients with multiple agreements (IE: gym membership and personal training agreements).

We were told that since we were past our first 30 days, we would have to pay an additional $400 exit fee, on top of the monthly fees, app developer fees, etc, already paid for the last 3 months of a system that never worked. When we expressed our disbelief at this , we all agreed to put the membership on hold for free for one month and revisit in April - a pause on a process that had become challenging for all involved. In April (while our gym, and most gyms across the country, were shut down due to Covid-19, they charged us 2 more fees totaling $400, without even a conversation - we got a 1 line email 1 day *after one charge went through.

Avantages

Integration with Google and our website, online store features, attractive UI.

Inconvénients

Customer service was pleasant, yet ineffective. A big issue was the lack of communication for detailed functionality needs and/or issues with on-boarding.

#1 Complaint: A real problem escalating issues or getting additional support when issues arose regarding the functionality, or features not working as expected. A kind ear? Yes. Real help? No.

Our experience: if your needs are simple, and you want a nice looking interface, its probably fine. If you have a more complex billing or member management needs, this might not be the best choice.

Lastly, after we transferred our clients into the system (incompletely, but enough to attempt to use the system), the interface turned out to be *much slower than expected. We were told this was due to the number of client records. It made it a serious challenge to have staff work with a new interface, that (understandably) took additional thought to go through typical front desk processes. It was simply too slow to complete certain sales transactions or membership adjustments during busy periods.

Hi Lura,
It's totally understandable that you were feeling nervous during your software switch this is a very common feeling that we see business owners experience. That's why we have a thorough onboarding process with your own dedicated onboarding specialist that also includes system training, because we understand that there is a learning curve. We do everything we can to make sure the onboarding process is a smooth and seamless transition and it's just too bad you didn't end up seeing the whole process through. I checked into your case and your dedicated onboarding specialist had all your fees refunded due to COVID-19. We tried to get hold of you several times to let you know we were doing that this month. Please contact us asap if the refund has not entered your account yet and we will follow up with our bank. When you are ready to look at new software providers again, we will increase our efforts to help you through that process.
Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Bonnie G.

Great platform

Publié le 07/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would highly recommend it for small business owners. It makes your admin simple and accessible from any device.

Avantages

I switched from MindBody after a year of frustration. WL was easy to navigate. The onboarding was seamless and I had zero interruptions in our day to day functionality. As an owner, I need a simple approach to managing my business and a quality member experience. WL delivered both!

Inconvénients

I had a few issues with the Elevate app on my iPhone. it was slow to load and filter my views.

Hi Bonnie,

We are thrilled that your migration to WellnessLiving went well! Customers like you trust us for a smooth and easy transition, so it's great to hear that you didn't have any interruptions in your business' daily operations. Since we have so many customers coming from MindBody we have mastered the data migration process. We value our customer's feedback, and this is why we have taken it upon ourselves to transfer over almost all the data you want from MindBody, and all the data you need including your clients credit cards so you business does not skip a beat! Again, we're happy you're enjoying the software, and we're excited you would highly recommend to other small business owners! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jenny C. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Richard G.

Wellness Living software Review

Publié le 26/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

5) Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of my experience with Wellness Living, is the attentive and authentic communication between my office and yours.
You see one of the most important features (for me) was/is SUPPORT. Yes, I know it is a dyeing trend.......however you and your team of experts took the time to work with our company to answer any question and provide the necessary training to build out our system in step by step learning and where always close by if we needed any questions answered. Thank you for your dedication to service.

In short, I would/will recommend your Wellness Living Platform and cloud based software to everyone in the future. The system is designed with the user in mind and offers tremendous operational tools from simple yet detailed booking to back office information and financial controls.

Thank you so much for helping us build our business.

Avantages

Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Listen, just wanted to a take moment to share some thoughts with you regarding our working relationship as it pertains to Wellness Living Platform.

As you know I have been working in the Health and Wellness industry for about 10 yrs. I have used several different platforms for booking clients into my Professional
massage therapy clinic.

While I will not mention any names specific, I have used some of the most prominent names out there. I wanted to share some of the benefits discovered by
integrating the Wellness Living Platform.

1) The platform is set up logically with a simple step by step flow that allows the user to navigate easily through the set up.

2) The program also offers a variety of tools that may be used to help control the flow of income and expenses.

3) Administration may also determine the actions taken by their associates (employees), such as access to certain areas of the platform while maintaining sovereignty in other sensitive areas of the business model. I found this to be a great advantage over other systems as it allowed more precise access.

4)From a customer point of view, the booking system is simple as it shows the dates and time available and also allows the customer to choose which therapist they wish to use. There are other advantages also such as email, reminders, thank you and simple yet powerful follow up tools that help to build relationship with customers.

Inconvénients

Actually, there was really nothing that stands out as a reason to dislike the system. Everything takes time to build out and prepare for your company.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy we've helped you build your business, and you've enjoyed the many tools like reporting, staff management, client booking, and automated marketing. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We're also excited you've been impressed with our attentive customer support team. Our customer support team is passionate about answering your questions, delivering step-by-step training, and providing dedicated service to you and your business! Again, we're happy to hear you love all the features, and are excited you would recommend our platform to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Allison Z.
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Was a Great Software Grew to Fast

Publié le 15/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Avantages

Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

Inconvénients

The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce new features and improvements to the software based on customer feedback. We apologize if you're not experiencing our usual level of excellence, as we integrate these new changes. We can assure you the unpredictability of the system is not the intended behavior of our software. If you have any feedback on how we can better tailor our platform for your business, please check out our new Community Forum! This is a place for customers such as yourself to voice their concerns and give us suggestions. We would love to hear more from you!

-Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Clara e M.

Highly Recommend this Software

Publié le 11/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Everything I need to run my business is provided in WellnessLiving. I can customize Reports, do internal Marketing, provide a Rewards Program, track Attendance, easily create Purchase Options and change them easily, when I need to, add Classes/Workshops/Events, and several Payment Options. Widgets allow me link to pages on my website, especially my Schedule, which members use extensively. Members can add/change their personal info, including cc/dc's. I can also create daily/weekly/monthly Tasks, and there is a running Contact link on each member's profile. I can also see their Activity, based on how they use the software. It really is great software to use.

Avantages

Ease of use (setting up what you want), and user-friendly interface. The colors make it easy to see where you are and where you want to go. The customization is wonderful! And the apps helps members, and staff to easily access the software. And Support gets back to me right away. Phone calls are answered by a person ready to help me.

Inconvénients

Nothing really. I guess if anything, it would be requested changes or features taking longer to get up and running, and having to check into the community forum and help menu to find out what is going on with a request. Would be nice to get a notice when my request has been implemented. (And WL is great about asking us for what we want/need!)

Hi Clara,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We have tailored our software to meet the needs of business owners and entrepreneurs, such as yourself, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the many features we offer such as our robust rewards program, scheduling tools, multiple payment options, and advanced reporting features. Our staff and client apps make it simple for you to run your business with ease, so we're happy to hear that your staff and clients are enjoying them too! Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them, so it's good to know that you're getting all the support you need. Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our Community Forum. We will definitely take it into consideration! WellnessLiving is built upon such feedback and suggestions, and it is with your help that our software continues to grow. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Mila B.

So happy I switched to WL

Publié le 17/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I’m very happy of using wl for my studio. It’s very user friendly both for the staff and the clients.

Avantages

I love this software, it’s easy to use, it’s has all the features that my business needs and more and the customer service is always very responsive. I also love the promise of never increasing fees!

Inconvénients

Software updates aren’t alerted in advance

Hi Mila,
Thank you so much for your kind words! At WellnessLiving, we always work hard to ensure that our software is very user friendly, so we are pleased to hear that your staff and clients are both enjoying it. Our customer service team always does its best to be available and provide solutions to all our clients, day or night, so thank you so much for recognizing their efforts! WellnessLiving strives to give business owners such as yourself an affordable option to help run their establishments and grow to their full potential. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Jacquie B.

customer service is excellent

Publié le 18/08/2019

See above

Avantages

Very committed to customer service, whenever I have a question, they are there to help...I attended the CanFItPro conference this past weekend and checked out the Wellness Living booth at the tradeshow and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Avital, my onboarding specialist...she actually remembered me a year later! Can't say enough about how helpful this team is! I have also been impressed by the numerous functions such as the Transformation Log and in-house challenges made possible through the app. My members love it to reserve and sign in to classes and find it easy to use.

Inconvénients

Not as intuitive as I would have liked, but I'm not super tech savvy. The online tutorials and customer support make up for this!

Hi Jacquie!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Our teams do everything possible to always ensure that your customer service experience is as close to perfect as possible, which is why you can always trust that we will be there for you. We are so happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Avital. We have worked hard to provide you with the tools you need to run your business, so it is great to hear that you have found such success with our apps, transformation log, client features, scheduling, and everything else. We are always here to help you with anything you might need, so never hesitate to get in touch for some additional help setting things up or getting things running. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Clifton G.

Great Customer service

Publié le 18/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience has been excellent.

Avantages

I have used Wellness Living for almost a year now. I just added two more businesses to Wellness Living.

The software after a brief training is very user friendly. I have used a number of Fitness Software Management packages including Mindbody, Tula, and Karmasoft. This software is the most user friendly for the capabilities of the software.

That stated, I was surprised that Wellness Living did an evaluation of my Website to improve its capabilities. They did this with out asking for more money. My other requests have been answered. The Customer Service person walked me through patiently so I would learn and insure that I accomplished my goal.

Thanks Wellness Living

Inconvénients

Reporting is a little challenging, but as I become more familiar with the software, it is improving

Hi Clifton!
Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that trust is integral to a successful relationship between a business and its software provider, which is why we do everything we can to not only offer you the best and most effective software solution on the market, but also to give you that extra hand you need to always be successful. We are so proud to be a part of your business and to have helped you improve your website. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

John W.

Great Interface, User Friendly But Has Glitches

Publié le 24/05/2019

Avantages

My favorite thing about this software is that it's user friendly. Our entire staff finds it so much easier to learn and use than our former software (MindBodyOnline). The mobile version is also great and we love their free app. We don't waste the money for a branded app because their app allows you to be the only studio that your client will see when they login (unlike MINDBODY Connect). In the beginning, I also really liked the customer service. We have been using it for 2.5 years and got in early so they have been great to us.

Inconvénients

My least favorite part is the reports. They are inconsistent, they don't often make sense, and they are lacking in sophistication. We used to run very extensive monthly KPIs with MINDBODY and now we often don't trust the data. This is a huge bummer.

Hi John!
Thanks so much for sharing your insightful review. We are obsessed with providing the best possible studio management solution, so it is awesome to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch from MindBody to WellnessLiving. Having built ourselves from the ground up, we understand that small businesses cannot afford to be paying extra fees on top of extra fees just to access the basic features you need to run your business. That is why we provide every customer with every tool you need. Our customer service teams are always happy to help you with anything you need and it is great to know that you have had such positive interactions with them. Be sure to let a team member know about any issues you have with reports and perhaps we can help you find a solution. Also, let us know what new features and improvements you would like to see implemented so that we can start building them as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
The WellnessLiving Team

John C.
Traduire en français

Why Wellness Living is Better!

Publié le 23/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

See Pros... the one thing that really stands out is the management of minors that do not have an email.

Avantages

"What makes Wellness Living better? The answer was simple... Customer-centrics!" Here are 3 compelling reasons why Wellness Living is better than most other CRM's.

COST: As a business owner/operator R.O.I. is paramount. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area. After evaluating close to a dozen other software platforms and the solutions they provide. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area; from client management to business reporting.They pretty much have it all at a competitive price.

USER FRIENDLY: As a business provider of both adult & youth services from large group training to birthday parties, I could not find another platform that easily and accurately tracked children without the use of an email address. Their system easily allows one adult to manage the accounts of every other member of the family with one email. This was a game changer for me and my business! No other platform offered this option with the ease of use for me as an operator and for my customer. I would be remised if I didn't mention that the mobile app further substantiates my point. Our members can register themselves or their children from their smart phones in less than a minute.

3. SERVICE AND SUPPORT: Where can you find a CRM company that 1. Its support team truly knows the intricacies of their platform. 2. Is polite and professional. 3. Timely in their response. Well, look no further! Wellness Living handles all 3 points with ease.

Inconvénients

As with any software platform that evolves with the growing needs of its customers. Wellness Living is no different. However, this is addressed in a timely fashion.

Hey John!
Thanks so much for your awesome review! As the startup business we once were, we understand that our customers need a cost-effective option to keep ahead of the competition, which is why we offer WellnessLiving for such an awesome price. We also understand that businesses of all types need to cater to their customers particular needs, as you do with your adult and youth clients, so we are so happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your clients well with our unique options. It is awesome to know that our apps have allowed your clients to find an easy way to connect with your business. Our teams are so proud to help awesome businesses like yours serve local communities, and we are over the moon to know that you love working with us, too. We cannot wait to see how our companies continue to grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
The WellnessLiving Team

Wanted Wellness Living to work for me

Publié le 01/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I used this for personal training memberships and this system did not function. It started giving clients more sessions available to use when clients had not paid for sessions. It didn't give the correct amount of sessions clients paid for. The session counts vs how much client paid monthly were always wrong. This made for a huge nightmare financially and h to do every client manually on paper while paying Wellness Living. The support staff had no resolution "they're looking into it" "there's a problem with this and we're working on it" No fixes made, just band aids. Clients were frustrated in that they couldn't book due to difficulty - not easy system compared to others they had used for different companies. Clients got frustrated paying money then their session counts wrong. Clients got frustrated because the app always had a glitch or wasn't working right.
Many technical issues with Wellness Living and their support staff were hit or miss. I really wanted it to work because they have everything I need. But after 2 years and literally daily phone calls on client accounts, I switched companies.
I would not recommend Wellness Living. They are trying to do too much too fast and their system isn't working properly. This is for personal training and bootcamp businesses I have.

Avantages

Affordable and offered everything needed.

Inconvénients

Offered everything needed but functions did not work. Difficult to use for clients. Functions they had did not work such as rollover sessions. Created a bookkeeping nightmare went they did upgrades and messed up every accounts sessions (credited and debiting client sessions the were or weren't paid for). There's no management to call - they only give you on boarding and tech support.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Hi, we're glad to hear that WellnessLiving was an affordable option that offered all the functionality you needed to run your business, but I'm sorry to hear that the WellnessLiving software ultimately did not work the way you wanted it to for your business. I understand it can be frustrating when a resolution cannot immediately be reached and I understand how important it is to have information displayed accurately in your system. We work with so many personal trainers and have helped them grow and scale their business, we would love to take a deeper dive into your setup and review you settings to ensure all is at it should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always value hearing our customers opinions no matter what, and will continue to strive to do better. Can you please call our VP Joshua directly a 1-888-668-7728 and he will do everything in his power to make sure you get the resolution you need and deserve.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

A System with Great Potential

Publié le 25/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Use it every day and love it!

Avantages

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

Inconvénients

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Heather M.

Excellent Customer Service that is Always Available to Assist us

Publié le 16/07/2018

Avantages

The software is easy to use and pretty user friendly for staff and clients. Since the staff app came out a few months ago our staff is much happier with the ease of checking and maintaining their schedules. There have been a few hiccups (see below), but each time I am able to reach Ry with Customer Service who goes above and beyond to resolve the issue. If he is unable to come up with a resolution, due to a software/engineering issue rather than his ability, he escalates it to the engineering team to resolve the issue or provide more explanation. I appreciate the fact that he also keeps me updated on a regular basis as to the ETA and progress on the resolution.

Inconvénients

Although the software is easy to use, I wish the reports had more filter options especially in regards to financial detail reports and memberships. We have had some hiccups with our clients that have ongoing appointments. Some of the clients that have had the same ongoing appointment for a couple of years have had their ongoing appointment renewal skipped on a random week. It usually happens with several clients at the same time and we have clients that arrive for an appointment that is not on the books and that another client was booked into. (some ongoing clients cancel every so often so at first glance we assume that is the reason they are not on the schedule). When this first happened three months ago I was given a general email response and verbal response by two different customer service agents that we have to manually make those appointments; and it is nearly impossible to anticipate one ongoing appointment missing with almost 170 ongoing appointments each week. I spent many hours double checking our schedule weeks in advance to try and prevent another issue.
The second time the ongoing appointment error happened I dealt directly with Ry who took a look at it and could see there was an issue. He tried to come up with a resolution, but ultimately this was a software glitch and he submitted it to engineering.

Despite some issues here and there, the customer support team has been helpful in trying to fix issues and submit feature requests for engineering to develop.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Heather! Thanks so much for leaving your review and helping to make WellnessLiving even better. We would never have been able to build our software without comments and suggestions from customers like you, so keep them coming and we will keep doing everything in our power to provide you with the best solution for your business. Be sure to let us know all your thoughts on the Elevate Staff App, too!

Mario fernando L.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Wonderful, stress-free and empowering! Wellness Living made growing our new business achievable!

Publié le 18/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It was a great way to keep our clients, classes and products organized. We were able to group and analyze our clients, and their needs in order to improve our marketing and help grow our business. It was easy to use, intuitive and straightforward. It did not require a great deal of training time, allowing us to focus on our clients and creating lasting relationships with them, instead of doing administrative work. We were able to establish a professional online experience/presence and give clients more confidence. We appreciated being able to store some of the most vital and important information about our business in one central spot that was accessible with the touch of a button. Clients were able to recommend us to others and ultimately Wellness Living helped us to grow our client base. We would highly recommend the software to anyone in the fitness industry.

Avantages

The ease of use and customizable options make it personal and accessible for a variety of users, regardless of technical knowledge. It is a great resource for small or large businesses. Very intuitive and straightforward. We enjoyed how quick it was to set-up new clients, products and create a welcoming online experience and presence for our business. Online tech support was extremely helpful and there were no interruptions to our service for software updates or glitches. it was very reliable and a great tool to pull reports. The data reports were easy to pull and did not require time-consuming filtering and clean-up. Tracking a client's activity was easy and clear. The pre-set tools and rules for each component of the software were logical and easy to change and modify when needed. Overall it was superior to other CRMs and a pleasure to use. Our clients enjoyed being able to leave reviews and recommendations about their experiences.

Inconvénients

As a small business, it would have been much easier to be able to link the payment processing mechanism to Square or Dream payments. We were looking forward to the reporting capabilities of Wellness Living to help us track our revenue and without having the ability to sync with these, it created a lot of manual data-entry work. This flexibility is very important for businesses that are just beginning and not in a position to pay costly monthly fees for moneris, interac or bank machines. We felt that though it was a competitive rate for this type of software, it was a large investment for us and we wished that we could have taken full advantage of all of these functions.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Mario Fernando! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review. We have worked to make WellnessLiving the most intuitive and easy-to-use software solution available to businesses like yours, so we are glad to hear that you and your staff are so satisfied with our interface, support, and reliability. We also know that some integrations are very important to you, so we are always working to add more. Be sure to let our team know about the specific programs that you would like to see integrated and we will start looking at them right away. WellnessLiving has been built on these types of suggestions from customers like you, so we love hearing them! Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review!

Deacon C.
Traduire en français

A software that is intuitive with a team who are dedicated to the success of your business.

Publié le 10/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can run my business without needing a degree on computer science!

Avantages

When I finally switched to Wellness Living in April of 2016, I'd spent the previous 9 months agonizing about leaving MindBody Online. On one hand, my studio had 5-years of client data, and I was worried about the migration. Our staff was also familiar with the platform, and I was nervous about starting over with a new system. On the other hand, I was paying per month to run both studio locations, run they've engaged app and absorb their high credit card processing fees. To top it all off, we even needed to call into their technical support helpline to make minor changes to our schedule.
Although any type of data migration from one system to another is never 100% seamless, the switch from MBO to Wellness Living was made seamless by the absolute dedication from the WL team. From sales to support, Wellness Living was single minded in the success of my business. We also received incredible training for our staff - something that we didn't get from MBO.
In the end, we were up and fully running within 2 weeks. The functionality in the WL system is far easier to use (both studio ' client facing), we've had 0 outages, the cost of running WL are FAR less than many other systems and did I mention the WL team are fabulous?
It's time to run your business on a studio management software platform that is intuitive, cost effective and with a team behind it who are dedicated to the success and growth of your business.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Deacon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind review and for making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know that you and your staff are busier than most people can imagine, so spending tons of time learning a new software is the last thing that you have time for. At the same time, we also understand that having the best management solution for your studio can make all the difference in your day-to-day and long term success, so we always do everything we can to create the perfect software for you, while also making sure that you always understand exactly how to use it. Looking forward to growing more with you this year! Cheers.

Chris G.
Traduire en français

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees, Support

Publié le 11/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

Avantages

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

Inconvénients

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!