WellnessLiving

Gestion d'entreprise pour le secteur de la santé et du bien-être

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

461 avis

Justin
Justin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic software that is totally customizable to my business. Great service too.

Publié le 30/10/2017

Simple, customizable, and easy to use with great support. From my experience there is no service that even compares. Between the adaptable technology, amazing support, and ease of use I couldn't be happier. I hope every gym uses them, except my competitors.
Thank you, Wellness Living for making the success of my gym much easier, and for all your support.

Avantages

I've been with Wellness Living for about 2 ½ years now. I've used multiple softwares at my gym in the past including EZ Facility, Zen Planner, and Mindbody. I've definitely had experience with other options. I must tell you, I have no intention of ever going back. Wellness Living has outperformed every other service I've ever used on every level.
Every other service expected me to change my business to accommodate their software! That seemed crazy to me. Wellness Living adapted their software to my business's needs. That was huge for my business. On top of that, the app is fantastic, it works seamlessly and my clients love the ease of use for booking an appointment and purchasing additional services and products. Their support is second to none if I have a question or an issue it's never difficult to find someone and get it resolved quickly. The reporting is completely customizable which I love. The rewards program is easy to implement and has been fantastic for incentivizing the behaviors that grow our gym. The SEO boost I received from starting with Wellness Living has been great and made my job MUCH easier. Along the digital lines, I also have to say that their data migration was the easiest I've ever experienced. They handled everything. If you've ever experienced the typical nightmare of data migration you know how huge a benefit that is.

Hi Justin!

Thanks for your support and for taking the time to leave us a review. We at WellnessLiving know that software that you choose should work for your business, not against you, and we work hard to provide you with everything you could ever need. Our team is obsessed with making things work just the way you want, so we are so happy to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome experience with us over these past two-and-a-half years. Cheers to another!

Kaysan

Wellness Living Software is Streamlined and Effective

Publié le 27/09/2023

I've been using Wellness Living software for the past year, and it has completely transformed the way I manage my wellness business. The intuitive interface and comprehensive features have made every aspect of operations smoother and more efficient.

Avantages

We love the fact that the software is allows us to effortlessly keep track of client profiles, appointments, and purchase history. Being able to manage billing and payment processing in real time is major. We can easily generate invoices, track payments, and set up recurring billing which was a major problem for us due to the complexity of previous systems.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more dedicated account managers for clients that would help build that client-customer relationship better.

Better Customer Service, More User Friendly and Cheaper

Vagaro et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

It's used by over 5,000 business owners, it's affordable, reliable, easy to use, and offers all the tools and mobile apps you need to attract, convert, and retain more clients.

Hey Keysan,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We greatly appreciate your support, and we're thrilled to hear how our software has positively impacted your wellness business!

It's fantastic to hear that WellnessLiving has transformed the way you manage your wellness business, making your operations smoother and more efficient. Our intuitive interface and comprehensive features are designed to do just that, and we're honored to be your trusted partner in achieving your business goals.

We love knowing that you find our software streamlined and effective, making it effortless for you to manage client profiles, appointments, and purchase history. We understand the importance of real-time billing and payment processing, and we're pleased to provide you with the tools to generate invoices, track payments, and set up recurring billing with ease. Simplifying these processes is a significant part of what we do to help businesses thrive.

We're delighted to have you as part of our community of over 6,500 business owners who trust WellnessLiving. We're dedicated to providing an affordable, reliable, and user-friendly solution that includes all the tools and mobile apps you need to attract, convert, and retain more clients. We understand the importance of offering a comprehensive platform that empowers your business to thrive.

Kaysan, your feedback about dedicated account managers is valuable to us. While we don't assign dedicated account managers to individual clients, our Customer Solutions Team is always here to assist you. We're committed to building strong client-customer relationships by providing exceptional support and assistance whenever you need it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com if you have any questions or need assistance with anything. Your success is our top priority.

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to support your wellness business. If you ever have more feedback, questions, or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to check out our community-driven platforms. We're here to help you succeed! Here are the links below.

Warm regards,

Anthony W. (Customer Advocate)

Miranda

DONT DO IT

Publié le 15/02/2024

.Not fun. Too many issues, customer service was hardly available. And they made it impossible to cancel

Avantages

I liked that it was very customizable. Clients would get auto emails when a new class was on the schedule .

Inconvénients

It had so many glitches, I had to sign up so many of my clients every week for classes. Also they raised the prices after 1 year of being with them. And in the end it was so hard to cancel they kept telling me they were going to continue to charge me. Scammers!

Dear Miranda,

We're sorry for your experience and thank you for sharing your concerns. At WellnessLiving, we aim to deliver a seamless and enjoyable experience for all users, and we regret any disappointment caused.

We acknowledge the frustration caused by technical glitches and are actively enhancing our platform's performance for a better experience. Our pricing adjustments aim for transparency and quality maintenance, and we value your feedback as we assess our pricing structure.

We're deeply sorry for any inconvenience you faced during the cancellation process. Our intention is to make this process as straightforward as possible, and we regret that we didn't meet that expectation for you.

Your feedback on our customer service availability is invaluable, and we're committed to enhancing our responsiveness. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to address these issues. If you need more assistance, please contact us directly.

Warm Regards,

Anthony S

Lacey

The Best Club Software!

Publié le 25/09/2023

New features are being added constantly. My favorite feature is the white label app as well as the email marketing. I have also loved my website which I just recently switched to wellness living. Everything is now seamless for my business.

Avantages

I have used several club management software systems over the last 15 years and wellness living exceeds all of them in every category! They continue to add value to their services! I love that they value my feedback and continue to make improvements and upgrades to their features. I could not be more thrilled with wellness living! The integration was seamless. I wish I had worked with wellness from the conception of my business.

Inconvénients

I do not have any complaints. Occasionally there is an issue that is not easily resolved which can be frustrating. However, support will stay in touch updating me on progress and drive to resolve.

Hey Lacey,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with our club management software.

We're thrilled that you made the switch to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. It's wonderful to know that you find value in our software, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. We're committed to keeping our software feature-rich and user-friendly to meet all your business needs.

From website management with our Presence service to our automated email marketing and Premium Achieve Client App, it's fantastic to know that you find these features valuable in managing your business effectively.

Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're delighted that you find WellnessLiving to be the best club software you've used over the years. Knowing that we exceed your expectations in every category is a tremendous compliment, and we're committed to maintaining the highest standard of service.

We truly value your input, and it's fantastic to hear that you appreciate how we actively seek and implement user feedback to make continuous improvements and upgrades to our features. Your satisfaction is our top priority, we're always eager to hear from users like you about how we can enhance our software to better serve your needs. We highly encourage you to take full advantage of our Community Forum, where you can share your ideas and suggestions for new features.

Check out the link here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/.

We understand that occasional issues may arise, but rest assured, our support team is dedicated to resolving them promptly and effectively. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we work to provide you with the best experience.

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we're honored to be a part of your business journey. We look forward to continuing to provide you with top-notch service and support.

Best regards,

Crystal W. (Customer Advocate)

Anna

Great Software, Excellent customer service

Publié le 25/09/2023

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

Avantages

Great software, regularly updated with new and helpful functions to grow business

Inconvénients

As with all software, sometimes there are glitches, particularly with the apps.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software and customer service!

We take pride in providing software that helps businesses thrive, and it's fantastic to know that you appreciate our regular updates and new functions designed to support your business's growth. Remember, we encourage users to share their feedback and ideas on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. Your input helps shape the future of our software, ensuring it meets your evolving needs.

We're delighted that you've found value in switching to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. We believe in offering not only great software but also exceptional customer service. Our team is committed to providing the best possible support and ensuring that our clients receive the assistance they need.

But we do understand that software, like any technology, may occasionally encounter glitches. Rest assured, our dedicated team is always working diligently to address any issues promptly and ensure a smooth experience for our users. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@wellnessliving.com. You can also visit our Knowledge Base for even more guidance on specific features at: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We're here to support your success and look forward to being part of your journey as you continue to grow and thrive.

Best regards,

Jeremy I. (Customer Advocate)

Storm

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Avoid at all costs. Horrific.

Publié le 04/02/2024

An absolute nightmare. Every single time there was an issue or a bug in the software I would have to spend days/weeks working around to have it fixed. Not to mention it’s just a big data mining company. It’s not at all easy for people to sign up for things- they have to create accounts and input all kinds of info to register for anything!!

Avantages

Absolutely nothing. It’s lipstick on a pig. Software that looks good and is complete garbage. With absolutely ZERO actual support. Takes over a week min to get someone on the phone or deal with issues.

Inconvénients

It’s hard to say when it’s all terrible.

Dear Storm,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you've had with our software. We understand your frustration and disappointment, and we're genuinely sorry that we fell short of meeting your expectations.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, as it highlights areas where we need to improve. We want to assure you that we take your concerns seriously and are committed to addressing them promptly.

We're actively improving our support system to provide faster assistance, refining our platform for a smoother experience, and reviewing our registration process for simplicity without compromising security.

Your input is extremely beneficial as we work to enhance our service, as it helps us identify areas for improvement and ensures that we can deliver a better experience for all our users. A senior member from our customer excellence team will reach out to assist you further.

Jason T.

Katie

Endless Possibilities with Wellness Living Software for Studios

Publié le 21/09/2023

The onboarding process was fabulous! My dedicated specialist would find the answers to any questions I had. I also utilize the "help line" quite often and I'm always surprised by the quick response and level of concern from the agents who are on call.

Avantages

The ability to create classes, events, and appointments for my new yoga studio is the part of the software that I use the most. My clients can easily choose from purchase options and book a class from their phone or computer. I also enjoy the varying degree of permissions I can allow for instructors and future employees.

Inconvénients

When I create an Event, it seems like there are too many settings on the event set up page, and then the purchase option ticket that has to be created to go along with the event. Especially the purchasing rules and use of the early bird discount. Also, the Elevate Staff App does not always refresh class count numbers without a manual refresh from the instructors.

Vagaro et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

A studio nearby had recently switched to Wellness Living, and I liked the way it functioned from the user end. I also liked what the sales agent and demo specialist had to say when I was researching products.

Hey Katie,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're truly appreciative of your kind words and thrilled to have you as part of our community. From creating classes and events to the seamless booking for your clients, we're delighted that you're enjoying our software for your yoga studio.

We value your feedback on Event setup and purchasing rules; it helps us improve. Regarding the Elevate Staff App, our team is continually working to enhance its performance. Should you have questions or concerns, please reach out to support@wellnessliving.com, or leave a voicemail when you call, and our team will promptly assist you.

We'd love your insights on our Community Forum, a place to share, ask questions, and influence our software's future. Check it out here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, Katie! We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to this journey together.
Warm regards,
Adam S. (Customer Advocate)

Paolo
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great All-in-One Software, Excellent Customer Service!

Publié le 12/09/2023

It has been fantastic. The customer service has been quick to respond to our needs.

Avantages

The scheduling and billing work exactly as needed. The fact that we can also do a lot of automated marketing is a major benefit. The software is highly versatile and can be suited to different business needs. The onboarding process was smoother than expected! Zapier and Mailchimp integrations are huge!

Inconvénients

sometimes it can be just a little bit slow, but it doesn't happen often. We also have a lot of data so it is understandable.

Hey Paolo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our all-in-one software and the excellent customer service you've received.

When it comes to switching from Mindbody, we're proud to be your choice for a music school-focused solution. Our onboarding team is dedicated to ensuring that your transition is as smooth as possible, and it's wonderful to hear that your onboarding experience exceeded expectations. While Mindbody has its limitations for your unique needs, WellnessLiving not only caters to music schools but also provides a robust suite of features to enhance your operations.

It's fantastic to know that our scheduling and billing features meet your needs precisely, allowing you to save valuable time and reduce potential errors. We understand the importance of streamlining processes, and our integrations and automations, including Zapier and Mailchimp, are here to make your life easier.

As one of our newest integrations, Zapier opens a world of endless possibilities of seamless automation and connectivity for you. Through a series of automated workflows called "Zaps," you're then able to connect to over 5,000 of the most popular work apps, including Mailchimp. It's truly a win-win for your music school!

Paolo, we really value your understanding regarding the occasional speed issue, especially considering the volume of data you manage. Remember, your feedback helps us continually optimize our system for even better performance.

We're thrilled to have you as part of the WellnessLiving community, and we're here to support your music school's unique requirements. Your choice to switch highlights our dedication to delivering top-notch customer service and tailored solutions.

Our team is always just a message away, and we're committed to ensuring your experience remains fantastic. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, please feel free to reach out. You can send us an email at support@wellnessliving.com or hop on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

I'm confident you'll get the answers you're looking for in a timely manner. Again, thanks Paolo for choosing WellnessLiving, and here's to continued success for your music school!

Warm regards,

Quentin W. (Customer Advocate)

Clif

Why a High Review of Wellness Living

Publié le 13/09/2019

Overall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.

Avantages

As the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used.

The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped.

Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.

Inconvénients

The only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well.

Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

Hi Clif,
Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success!
Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Mohammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

WellnessLiving is the product you need to run your physical life.

Publié le 04/03/2023

A great application to use. It has all the requirement. The cost is a bit higher but overall it is good.

Avantages

The staff is their asset. The support is really great and you feel they are very comfortable when they talk to you and support you.

Inconvénients

They do not consider complains from the first time unless few people/users raise the flag with the same issue then they would consider that complain and start working on it.

ABC Glofox et Vagaro

Pourquoi choisir WellnessLiving

The support deteriorated. It is not becoming the first option to use for many.

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

The application is more user friendly and the interfaces looks better. As a user or when you are surfing the application you both feel you are finding what you are looking for.

Hey Mohammad,

Thanks for the great review, it's awesome to hear that you like working with our support team. We offer substantial Help Center resources for our customers like the Knowledge Base (1000+ articles) and the Community Forum, but sometimes you'll have a question where you want to get an answer right away and there's no substitute for having a knowledge and savvy agent at the ready when you need it.
I'd like to clarify on the part where you mentioned issues with the software. We provide immediate assistance to every customer inquiry, be it a question, an issue or even a complaint on how the software works.
The way our process works is simple: you bring it to our support team, and we provide solutions based on your business needs and the use case. More often than not there's a setting in the backend or a way to it set it up differently which is exactly the type of thing our support team likes to help with.
Frequently, we also get customer requests to enhance the software by adding or improving on certain features. These range from simple tweaks in the interface to entire new features for adding revenue streams. We build a lot of those enhancements with each of our regular updates and we use an upvote system where we prioritize topics that businesses are requesting the most.
Occasionally we also come across instances where a particular feature isn't working as intended, and in those cases our development team fixes it right away - no upvotes required.
We stand out from the competition in many ways but WellnessLiving customer support is what truly sets us apart. Thanks again for the great review.

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Karma Yoga Live

Publié le 28/04/2021

overall good

overall good

Avantages

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Inconvénients

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Meta for Business

price

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

Hey Samantha,

Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance.

Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Mark

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Publié le 01/08/2022

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

Avantages

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

Inconvénients

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Vagaro

Pourquoi choisir WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost.
WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Neely

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

Publié le 30/12/2019

I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Avantages

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Inconvénients

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well.

We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform.

Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there!

Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Tracy
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Five stars to the whole WL crew!!

Publié le 28/05/2022

I've had a great experience with Wellness Living. I need a lot of tech support - the system has so much capability and I've had to grow into using many of the features. I love that tech support is always available and so willing to help me.

Avantages

From sales to on-boarding to tech support, I’ve been so pleased with Wellness Living. The sales + marketing automations have improved my client acquisition + retention numbers. The FitVid product has been a great value add for my clients. And the tech support team is so helpful. I’d recommend WL to any boutique fitness studio.

Inconvénients

I often need the direct booking link to my events. I'd love for that to be available from the All Events Menu/Page rather than having to click through and scroll to the bottom of the page.

More features.

Price + friendliness

Hey Tracy,

Wow! Thank you for the exceptional review! We are delighted that your experience with us has gone so well since the day you became a part of the WellnessLiving family. All our team members across our various departments are excited to be part of your journey and to help support you at every step of the way. As a company, we're passionate about giving boutique fitness studios everywhere access to the same powerful tools big businesses use to grow revenue and retain their clients, all through the power of simple-to-use automations that allow you to seamlessly manage your day-to-day and to make sales in your sleep. FitVID On-Demand video is another benefit that many of our most successful customers such as yourself have used to add huge value to client packages, which certainly helps boost auto-renewals on your most valuable and loyal group of members. We're very thankful to be working with you and we're looking forward to speaking again soon!

Kelly

Could not be happier

Publié le 02/09/2022

I was very nervous to switch software companies knowing what a large undertaking it may be, but it was extremely worth it! From the very beginning, I was completely supported from Wellness Living from sales to onboarding to account management. Since then, customer support has answered every question I have had, everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the software is so easy to use both on the back end and for the client. I am SO happy I switched!!!!!

Inconvénients

The only thing that took some getting used to for me was adding photos to marketing emails. I am used to it now, but you do have to jump through a few hoops to add your own photos.
The auto marketing is amazing though.

Hey Kelly,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. Our customers always tell us that it was nerve-racking at first, but the persistent support from their dedicated Onboarding Specialists addressed all their concerns and ensured the migration was a success. They are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Running a business is hard work, and we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to help you along the way! Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène

WellnessLiving Review

Publié le 27/09/2022

Overall, I like all of the features and I especially appreciate how affordable it is!

Avantages

I love the how usuer friendly most things are. I like the ability to quicky duplicate classes and purchase items. I like the ability to group members and to email/text members. It really is a one stop shop! I also love the reports!

Inconvénients

I feel that sometimes there are a few more steps then necessary. Things could me streamlined a bit. I also receive complaints about glitches and errors from my clients semi often, when they are trying to sign up for classes.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks for the great review Shawn! WellnessLiving is easy enough for anyone to use, which is important especially if you have clients who have never used software before and you want it to be really easy for them to make their bookings and do their purchases, hassle-free. Because it's customizable you can tailor everything from booking policies, available purchase options and schedule visibility to your liking. And you can switch it all around down the line if you feel like making any changes! It's all easily done from Setup with one just login – no more need for seven different accounts with various tool platforms for emails or scheduling or payments. Everything you need to run you business, integrated all in one platform. That's why we're here! To help make your life easier as a business owner. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Christopher R. (Customer Advocate)

Matthew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Awful - All attempts to fix by management have been lackluster and ineffective.

Publié le 18/03/2018

None. Any perceived benefits from the clients side are MORE than eliminated by the fact that it forces a business owner to run blind.

Avantages

We changed to this software from Mindbody because it was, at first glance, much more intuitive and easy to use from our clients perspective.

Inconvénients

This software has completely put my business in the dark from an analytical standpoint. The reports are inconsistent, inaccurate, and unusable.

For example, originally, they had no way of separating cash based or accrual based accounting, nor did they realize why this would be important. After explaining to their management team why a business might need to know this, they added a filter to a single report that allowed to view only cash reporting. This filter means this is the only truly accurate report and all other data compared to it is useless.

Additionally, reports consistently return inconsistent data. A membership report run for a previous month will swing by 10-15% running the report from one day to the next, which should be impossible, as that month is ALREADY OVER and the data should be unchangeable.

Apart from the horrifying inaccuracies in the data, even if it were accurate it would be nearly unusable in any helpful, decision making way. There's no way to compare one set of data to previous sets without recording it externally and doing the number crunching yourself.

In an effort to extrapolate literally ANYTHING useful from this software, I've had to hire analytical accountants to manually sift through the available data, and create custom designed software, at great expense.

The decision to move to this software may have been the biggest mistake my company has made in 5+ years.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Matthew, I'm Lyndsay, one of the Customer Success Managers here at WellnessLiving. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having so many issues with your reporting. Please give us a call at 1 (888) 668-7728 and we'll get that straightened out for you in no time.

Once we get your reports working for you, maybe you'd like to invite our CEO, Len Fridman to visit your location while on his tour of WellnessLiving Studios in your area? Check it out:

----> https://youtu.be/j8QCFI39_WA

----> https://youtu.be/RrjD7a_2G1A

----> https://youtu.be/Zevo4_c9hhc

Katya

Unacceptable

Publié le 03/01/2023

inexcusably poor customer service and their business practices are shady at best making me feel like Im getting scammed by the company.

Avantages

The start-up was fine.. after that it was all down hill

Inconvénients

the customer service is TERRIBLE. all they do is lie to you and say that they will call you back and never do.it is impossible to cancel the subscription because you, the owner, have no say in the matter. you have to call up tech support where they will "get back to you" and then never do. I have been trying to cancel for 3 weeks now and have resorted to putting a stop order on my credit card because they refuse to pick up the calls and im assuming now that my number has been put on their watch list as I get sent to voicemail 9/10 times. There is also no way for the owner to remove or edit the first credit card they put in, meaning that you have no ability to cancel your subscription or remove your personal payment information from their database. So basically it's impossible to leave without talking to their staff or canceling your credit card entirely.I wanted to post this so that anyone looking to sign up is warned that once you're in. its hard to get out.

Hi Katya,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. As with many software companies, you have signed up on service agreement for a fixed period of time, and we'll need to get in touch with you directly in order to process any requests for early closure prior to that date. Several members of our team attempted to contact you last week by phone and by email when you submitted your request but unfortunately it seems they weren't able to reach you. Please know that I'd really like to help you with your account and make this right. I've sent you an email, if you can please respond or alternatively email me back at support@wellnessliving.com and I will see to it that we help you with your account right away.

Naz H. (Customer Advocate)

Piotr
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction de matériel ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

WellnessLiving

Publié le 31/05/2023

In my overall experience with WellnessLiving, I found it to be a comprehensive and powerful solution for managing fitness and wellness businesses. The platform's wide range of features, from scheduling and client management to marketing tools, provided an all-in-one solution. The ability to streamline operations, engage with clients, and grow the business made WellnessLiving a valuable asset. With improved setup and customization options, WellnessLiving could further enhance its usability and appeal to businesses in the industry.

Avantages

One of the standout features I liked most about WellnessLiving was its comprehensive suite of tools for managing fitness and wellness businesses. From scheduling classes and appointments to handling client profiles and online bookings, WellnessLiving provided a robust platform that addressed various business needs. The integrated marketing features, such as email campaigns and customer engagement tools, were particularly valuable for promoting services and fostering client loyalty.

Inconvénients

One aspect that I found slightly challenging about WellnessLiving was the initial setup and customization process. While the platform offered extensive features, configuring them to fit specific business requirements could be time-consuming and required some technical expertise. Streamlining the setup process or providing more user-friendly customization options could improve the onboarding experience for new users.

Hi Piotr,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with our all-in-one system. Our software is designed with your needs in mind, offering a range of tools from automated marketing to scheduling and client management. These features are specifically crafted to make your life easier and save you valuable time, so you can focus on what really matters: growing your business.

What makes our platform truly special is its flexibility. We understand that every business is unique, and our software can be fully configured to meet your specific needs. While it may require a little extra time and support to fully grasp how our software aligns with your business, we assure you that the results will be well worth it.

We have every confidence that the effort you put into learning our system will pave the way for your success and enable your business to thrive in the competitive fitness landscape. It's no coincidence that our users have seen remarkable increases in retention rates, up to 30%!

And remember, whenever you need assistance, our industry-leading team is here for you 24/7. Whether you need training or guidance, we're always ready to lend a helping hand. I've included a link to our Knowledge Base, where we have step-by-step documentation on how to best set up and utilize the software. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Michael

Yoga Sol Review of Wellness Living

Publié le 29/08/2023

Great solution for our membership, ecommerce, class bookings and more. We are very happy with this software and the availability of support.

Avantages

Very intuitive software with functionality for all of our business needs. We love having our own dedicated app and the back office app (Elevate) is a great tool for our staff. Very simple deployment.

Inconvénients

At this point we don't have any serious concerns.

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

Functionality, personalized app, cost.

Hey Michael,

Many thanks for the great review. We are really happy to hear that you've found WellnessLiving easy to use for you and your staff. Less time learning the software means more time available for helping clients and growing your business. Fortunately the dedicated client app makes it easy for clients to use as well, whenever they're booking services or checking their schedule on the Yoga Sol branded client app. It's like part of your business goes with your clients on their phone wherever they go, so you definitely want the best possible user experience. It's also great to provide another channel for your clients to make purchases online in a platform that's seamlessly integrated to their account, where they can easily manage their bookings, receive notifications and stay in the know on services, events and planned changes. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Support Team at support@wellnessliving.com whenever you have a question, and thanks again for the great review. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Nathan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Takes Time & Effort But The Results Are Awesome

Publié le 07/09/2023

Avantages

I love the depth of functionality especially around marketing automation. These features ensure all my clients receive the same level of attention. The support team is another great benefit. They are very quick to respond to questions.

Inconvénients

At times, the interface is confusing. This is largely due to the array of customizations.

ABC Glofox, Mindbody et Mariana Tek

Hey Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate it and we're so glad you made the switch to our platform. Whether it's Mindbody, ABC Glofox, or Mariana Tek, many of our competitors cannot compete with the all-in-one solutions that we offer.

For instance, our automated marketing tools are indeed designed to help you save time while ensuring your clients receive the attention they deserve. With features like automated class reminders, promotions, and client engagement campaigns, you can effortlessly promote your services and keep your clients informed about their upcoming classes. It's wonderful to know that you're experiencing the results of these efforts firsthand.

We also wanted to express our gratitude for your kind words regarding our Customer Support Team. Our mission is to provide outstanding support, and we're proud to offer fast response times with 24/7 availability through multiple support channels, including email, phone, and our Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to assist you every step of the way.

Regarding your feedback about the interface, we understand that the level of customization WellnessLiving offers can sometimes be overwhelming. We genuinely value your input, and we want to assure you that we're actively working on improving the user experience to make navigating the platform even more intuitive and user-friendly. Your insights play a crucial role in our continuous efforts to enhance our software.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, please feel free to join the conversation on our Community Forum at https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. We encourage open dialogue, and your input is invaluable in helping us deliver the best possible experience for our valued customers.

Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving.

Warm regards,

Ana J. (Customer Advocate)

Lucie

Best Decision

Publié le 18/09/2023

It's been great - I've used other software and found it to be cumbersome, expensive and outdated. It's something I just don't need to worry about and as a business owner that is great to have a reliable software my students can use with ease. We have a large senior population and even those clients who tend to be less tech savvy use and love the software.

Avantages

It is easy to use and the company is constantly updating and making it better. There are not upcharges for using the app and such like other similar companies. My clients find it easy to use as well.

Inconvénients

While I love all the updates - sometimes I need to take a moment to see what has changed. It's always worth it though.

Hey Lucie,

Great review—we appreciate you sharing your thoughts about WellnessLiving. We're delighted to hear that choosing us has been your best decision, and we truly value your kind words.

It's fantastic to know that you find our software easy to use, and we're committed to continuously improving it to provide you with the best possible experience. We understand how important it is to have a reliable platform without the burden of hidden fees and up-charges, and we're glad that you appreciate this aspect of our platform.

We understand that keeping up with updates can sometimes require a moment of adjustment, but we're thrilled to hear that it's always worth it in the end for you. That means the world to us! Remember, our goal is to provide you with the latest features and enhancements to make your experience even better.

It's wonderful to hear that WellnessLiving has made your life as a business owner easier and more worry-free. We're especially pleased to hear that even your less tech-savvy clients, including the senior population, find our software easy to use and love it. Your studio's ability to cater to a wide range of clients is a testament to the versatility and user-friendliness of our platform.

We truly appreciate your feedback and your trust in WellnessLiving. If you ever have any questions, need assistance, or have suggestions for further improvements, we're here to support you. Two platforms that are great for that are our Knowledge Base and Community. Here are the links for your convenience:

Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you again for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to serve you and your clients!

Warm regards,

Brian D. (Customer Advocate)

Victoria

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wellness Living is by far the Best platform out there!

Publié le 20/09/2023

I have had a fantastic experience with Wellness Living. I have used other platforms in the past. Switching to WellnessLiving is the best decision I have made.

Avantages

The white Label App, the booking system, etc. What is not to like?

Inconvénients

The upcharges for everything from Finance to Zapier.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you so much for your glowing review and for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management platform. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform to be the best out there, and we truly appreciate your support.

We're delighted to know that you're enjoying the benefits of our white label app and our booking system. These features are designed to provide a seamless and branded experience for your clients while streamlining your business operations.

Regarding the mention of upcharges for Finance and Zapier, we understand that cost is an important consideration for our valued customers. Our goal is to offer fair and transparent pricing while providing as much value as possible. The additional costs for Finance and Zapier integrations are investments in automations designed to make your life easier and more efficient.

Zapier, for instance, is super affordable at just $10 per month. It's a powerful tool that connects WellnessLiving with thousands of other apps, eliminating the need for manual data entry and boosting productivity.

We also want to highlight that we've recently lowered the price for Finance powered by Autymate, now priced at $19 per month. We're continuously working to ensure that our pricing aligns with the competitive market while delivering top-notch features and integrations.

Our powerful integration partners are aimed at simplifying your operations and eliminating the need for multiple systems, ultimately saving you valuable time. We're thrilled to provide the same great value but at a more affordable price, ensuring that you can make the most of our platform without breaking the bank.

Victoria, we're grateful for your positive experience with WellnessLiving, and we're here to support your business's success every step of the way. If you ever have more feedback, questions, or need assistance, please feel free to reach out at support@wellnessliving.com or feel free to visit our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Remember, we're dedicated to helping you thrive! Thanks again for being part of the WellnessLiving Family!

Warm regards,

Katherine S. (Customer Advocate)

Alicia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It saves so much time

Publié le 27/09/2023

Avantages

I enjoy all the different options it gives for booking, cancelling and scheduling

Inconvénients

I did find it a little hard to navigate to start but have found my way around it a bit better and the contact centre is always helpful

Hey Alicia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that our software has been a valuable time-saver for you!

Cost-effectiveness is a crucial consideration for many businesses, and we're pleased that you found WellnessLiving to be a cost-effective solution for your needs. We're committed to providing outstanding value and support to our clients.

We understand that transitioning to a new system can sometimes be a bit challenging, but we're thrilled to hear that you've found your way around it and are enjoying the different options it offers for booking, canceling, and scheduling. Our platform is designed to provide flexibility and convenience, and we're always working to enhance its user-friendliness.

We're also pleased to know that our 24/7 support has been helpful for you. Our dedicated Customer Solutions Team is here to assist you whenever you have questions or need guidance, ensuring that you have a smooth and positive experience with WellnessLiving.

Should you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@wellnessliving.com. We're here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, if you're looking for more resources or have specific queries, remember that our Knowledge Base and Community Forum are excellent platforms to explore. They provide valuable insights and answers to commonly asked questions. Here are the links below.

Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving, Alicia. We look forward to continuing to serve you and help your business thrive.

Warm regards,

Chris W. (Customer Advocate)

Juan Carlos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Do not use this software

Publié le 21/08/2022

Do not use Wellness Living for your gym or training studio. Their sales team will tell you they can do anything you ask for, but they actually have no idea if they can do it. In the first meeting we had with them, they assured us they could do everything my studio needs... So they can sign you do a year contract. Once we signed the contract, Daniel(our onboarding person) was not able to do many of the things we needed for our company. He also was not available for appointments many times(he was on vacation I believe). Meanwhile, we are paying for their monthly service. After 6 months of still not being able to actually go live with Wellness Living's service, we complained to Matt. We told him wellness living was supposed to make our business easier and smoother, when in fact it made operations more time consuming and difficult. We asked for a refund since they were not able to do what they promised. They then again gave us more run around, and even said they were going to take our issues to their technology officers and make adjustments so their software fit our needs. What a joke! I have since cancelled payment to this company and got a refund from American Express(mainly because wellness living had never been able to get us live, even after 6 months).
To summarize, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. They will promise you everything, but they won't do anything but take your money.

Avantages

Their were no pros. It doesn't work. You will pay for a product that doesn't work

Zendesk Suite

They actually work

Hey Juan Carlos,

We're really sorry to hear about your experience. Here at WellnessLiving we have a mission of providing the very best business management solution combining affordable, easy-to-use software with knockout features and the very best in customer support. We are not satisfied unless you're completely happy with your experience and we are appalled at the issues you've described. We have searched our records and unfortunately we have no record of any account under this name or with the issues described, but I want to reiterate that we take this sort of complaint very seriously and I will personally do everything in my power to make this right. Please contact me by email at support@wellnessliving.com or by phone on 1-888-668-7728 whenever there's a good time for you this week. It's very important to me that we get to the bottom of this and I will personally see to it that it's fixed.

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)