WellnessLiving

Gestion d'entreprise pour le secteur de la santé et du bien-être

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

244 avis

Susan S.

Customer Service 2nd to none

Publié le 30/07/2019

My overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.

Avantages

The intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult.

When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation.

The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

Hi Susan!
Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Samantha W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Karma Yoga Live

Publié le 28/04/2021

overall good

Avantages

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Inconvénients

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Facebook for Business

price

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

Hey Samantha,

Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance.

Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Matt P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Wellnessliving Review

Publié le 22/09/2021

Overall it has been great. There are little hiccups like with any software, but overall I've been very happy with the product.

Avantages

I like the scheduling aspect of the software. It works well both for appointments and class management.

Inconvénients

Some functions take many clicks and steps to complete which take time. It would be nice if they could allow you to submit with default values that are pre-populated which is currently not possible,

Neely H.

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

Publié le 30/12/2019

I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Avantages

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Inconvénients

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems Traduire en français

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well.

We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform.

Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there!

Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Brittany T.

Love this app

Publié le 16/09/2021

Love!!

Avantages

It is so helpful for people to be able to book their classes and for staff to be able to see how many members are in our classes.

Inconvénients

I wish the member sign up was less steps. ( I know I can avoid this with the other package)

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

More affordable and Wellnessliving took the time to talk with me and show me all the options and explain the app. It was hard to get a hold of someone at Mindbody and it was too spendy.

Hey Brittany,

We love your positivity! Running your fitness studio from your phone has never been easier using our Elevate mobile staff app. We've added tons of features to help you manage your classes and keep track of your clients, all with just a few taps on your screen. We're all about giving businesses the next-gen management tools they need to grow and we've packaged it in an easy-to-use interface that both staff and clients love.
And at WellnessLiving, you can always count on having the support when you need it. Call or email 24/7 - no matter the question, issue or inquiry - just let us know, and our support team is keen on helping you find the solutions you're looking for. It's why thousands of fitness studios are making the switch from Mindbody every year! Thank you for writing such an amazing review Brittany, we can't tell you enough how much we appreciate the kind words!

Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Richard P.

Wellness Living - Easy and Powerful

Publié le 12/04/2021

Besides all the great features of the Wellness Living software, the other over-the-top fabulous thing about switching to Wellness Living has been the way they take such great care of me. Wellness Living made it easy for me to switch to them. And, they provide an ongoing level of customer support that is really game-changing. I feel like they really care about my success. That is so refreshing in today's world.

Avantages

For me, the biggest pros:
- the system makes it so easy to communicate with my clients (yoga students), so it improves my overall customer service with my clients to a level I did not expect.
- the Wellness Living system has improved communications between me as the yoga studio owner and my staff. Things like Tasks, Notes, Push notifications, and emails.
- There are so many ways to configure things, it has helped our front desk check-in process considerably.
- Clients are using our Wellness Living customer branded app at a level that is so helpful, it makes our lives easier.

Inconvénients

I hope Wellness Living will continue to improve their Achieve app. This app can be so valuable for a yoga studio because everyone is getting so used to using apps now, and most apps having a similar way of navigating, so it can make it so new yoga teachers can learn how to do things with the ap very quickly, which will allow the yoga teacher to handle the check-in of a busy class more easily.

Also, I hope Wellness Living increases their options for payment at the yoga studio front desk, as well as makes it more streamlined. My dream is that it is super simple for a yoga student to buy a water or rent a mat or towel, and we can charge them for it with just a few clicks or scans. The process for that works fine now, just every time saver is a big help in those 15 minutes before a yoga class starts and all the students are arriving.

Hey Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to write us this amazing review! We're glad WellnessLiving was able to make life a little easier for you and your clients. Our software is there to save you time and to help take the user experience to the next level. We appreciate your positive feedback and you can rest assured that we are always listening. All our decisions in the company are based on the input and consideration of businesses like you, which is why we'll continue to add the new features and improvements you're looking for. The last thing we would want is to become like some of our bigger competitors, where price hikes are the norm and your experience as a business is an afterthought. We know that our company's success depends on the success of the people using our software, and you can always depend on our Support Team to be there for you when you need it! Thanks again for the great review.

Gerardo G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best software out there for the money

Publié le 03/03/2021

I am very satisfied. The capabilities, customer service and price are best.
Would lie if I say it was easy to make the switch as the first month you have to learn how to use it but the team at wellnessliving was there every step of the way and always available.

Avantages

The customer service always helpful and quick to respond. The app elevate to set up appointments and the option on an app for clients to use.

Inconvénients

I like pretty much everything but like most softwares out there there are features so specific to your business needs that might not be available but they work and have implementing tools and engineers that work to try add some of the ideas or features you might need

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for the excellent review! Our software is here to support your business, so you can expect an attentive and diligent agent anytime you contact our Support Team. We know how much businesses can vary in the type of services and operations they run so we've built an extensive array of configurable options into our feature-set to ensure any business can grow using WellnessLiving. Even now, we are always working on improving the software by listening to businesses like you as we continue to add new features and improvements with every update release. WellnessLiving is here to provide an alternative to businesses that are dissatisfied with MindBody's outdated software interface, never-ending price hikes, and abysmal customer support. Your satisfaction is our end goal, and you can always count on us to provide you with the best value for your money. Thanks again for the great review!

Justin R.

Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed

Publié le 17/02/2021

Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system.

I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Avantages

Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Inconvénients

One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls with customer service no one could figure out what was going on. Four hours go by and finally after much frustration we learn that a server went down. We were told that this rarely happens and that it would be fixed. However this was after almost an entire day was spent on the phone with customer service who kept asking the same information over and over again and giving different explanations. The server situation was fixed and things were fine. I understand this can happen from time to time, but surely there is a way for someone to monitor a server like this? Weeks go by and things are running great....and then today the same thing happened! The exact same situation. We are still waiting on a call back to confirm if things are fixed. This makes me VERY nervous. As someone who relies 100% on virtual services for revenue for their business during the pandemic this creates a lot of frustration for my clients and for me.
In general customer service is very kind and they try to be helpful but I have noticed with small issues I often get conflicting answers to problems.

GloFox et Mariana Tek

Pourquoi choisir WellnessLiving

The software sucked. It was not inutitive. It was full of glitches. Mostly we switched because the prices kept going up and the service went down. And Mindbody started FLEX which competes with their own paying clients--which is terrible.

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

Wellness Living has been around for a while and I loved the ease of the product and the zoom integration. The price was also the BEST!

Hey Justin,

Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make the adjustment to a modern, user-friendly system where each page, process and step take seconds rather than minutes. We've also focused extensively on developing the most helpful, knowledgeable and diligent Support Team in the business and your recent experience is the opposite of what we strive to achieve. Although issues can happen, our agents are trained to immediately find out what's going on, provide solutions and help our team fix it right away. A manager from Support will be reaching out to you to find out more about what happened and how we can improve.

Frank L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Client tracking and sales

Publié le 11/05/2021

Overall I’d say this is an upgrade from the software I was using previously and will continue to use this app to manage my clients.

Avantages

This software is like other client tracking software but easier to use and more optimized for mobile apps. The ease of use and quick loading app was what I liked most.

Inconvénients

When wifi is slow the app can freeze up or start responding very slowly and may need to be closed and opened again to work properly.

Hey Frank,

Big thanks for the positive review! 'Ease of use' is our middle name and the last thing we would want is for users to have difficulty with the software that's supposed to help them run their business. At WellnessLiving, we do everything we can to make your job as a business owner easier. It's why we're getting so many businesses that switch from Mindbody every month: they're tired of the same clunky interface, difficulty for staff and clients alike, the exorbitant costs and with pricy add-ons to boot. At the end of the day, it's all about saving you time to do what you do best! From our one-click reports, automated marketing, loyalty rewards program and reviews feature, we make it all happen, giving your business all the essential tools for an easy-to-use, an all-in-one solution. Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Aundrea S.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

The idea is there.

Publié le 25/05/2021

I really like the flow and energy around this app. It was similar to others I have tried in the past but I enjoyed the general feel and flow of this one better.

Avantages

I love having so many options and being able to customize things the way I wanted. I also, love the general feel of the company, human interacts can be healing.

Inconvénients

I feel like it was glitchy but was not sure if this was a software issue, connectivity or Hardware issue.

MassageBook

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

Massage book feels dry and does not represent my mission statement the way wellness living does.

Réponse de WellnessLiving Systems Traduire en français

We appreciate the review! Our company is all about you, the end user, and that's why we so heavily emphasize customizability and personalization in our software. Many of our competitors out like MassageBook and Mindbody will give you a one-size-fits-all but we set out to do something different. We customize our software for our customers, rather than having it the other way around. Every business is unique in its own way and you should have the options and features that work best for you. The personal touch can make all the difference, so we've staked that mindset into everything we do: dedicated onboarding, 24/7customer support, and especially with user testing when we roll out new features.

You mentioned you encountered some issues and our support team would love to get in touch to help you run some tests. At the end of the day, your success is our success! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Kris B.

Glad I made the switch!

Publié le 21/09/2021

Me experience has been great with WellnessLiving so far! They were extremely helpful from the minute I started my system set up. They held my hand every step of the way with an specific person to contact throughout my entire on-boarding process (which they allowed at least a month for) and have been great about following up to make sure things are still going smoothly.

My clients LOVE the app and say it's so much easier to use than our last software.

Avantages

This software offers so many integrations in one place! I have use POS and scheduling software on BOTH ends of the spectrum- from MindBody to ScheduleBliss and feel that WellnessLiving is the best of all worlds!

On the customer side of the software, it looks great, is super easy to use, and allows individual management of client interface.

On the business side of the software, it is fully integrated, allows changes to be made quickly and with ease, I can see all studio schedules (private sessions, classes, massage bookings, etc) and am able to track sales, new leads, and many other marketing integrations.

When I do get myself into trouble (It is often because I am trying to make the software more difficult that it actually is) customer service is always there and always helpful within 24 hours, often less, and often follows up even after the problem is resolved.

Inconvénients

This software is larger that what I was used to using and I sometimes get lost in all of the integrations. It is a MASSIVE program (which is great!) similar to MindBody, and I am still not using all of the amazing bells and whistles.

Hey Kris,

Thank you for the rave review! We're glad you're really liking our platform, that was basically our end goal: to make software people love using! There certainly are a lot of features included, because WellnessLiving is focused on integrating all your different business-management tools in one place. From scheduling, to point of sale, to client management, to notifications and marketing, the list goes on. Why have eight different logins when you can have all your software tools integrated in one simple platform?
And perhaps most important, we got your back when it comes to support. Anytime you need it, just give us a shout: there's always a software expert on standby ready to help with your questions. Even with best software out there, having the right support can make all the difference. We're glad to have you on board Kris, thanks again for sharing your awesome experience with WellnessLiving!

Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

Colleen P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good product- just doesn't fit our needs.

Publié le 17/08/2021

Overall, Wellness LIving is a good product and I would recommend it to someone in a studio, or individual appointment setting. Unfortunately it just did not work long term for our unique scheduling needs.

Avantages

This product was a great first step for us to automate our scheduling system. It easily embedded in our website and was relatively easy for most of our school partners to use.

Inconvénients

Our scheduling needs are fairly unique but the ultimate reason we ended up moving to a different software was because of the customizable appointments options, the automated emails (customized by appointment type with attachments), and syncing seemlessly with our calendars and our client's calendars so no one ever misses an appointment. It was also difficult with the variety of start/end times of our appointments, WL does not customize that feature.

Hey Colleen,

Thank you for the kind words. As with many businesses out there, the highest compliment you can give is a recommendation or referral to our company and it really means a lot to us. One thing that sets us apart from other software companies out there is that the customer perspective guides everything we do.
We're always working on making our platform better, and this kind of feedback is one the main tools we use to do that.
As you've probably seen happen over the years, we're continuing to add the new features and enhancements that have been most requested by our subscribers, all at no additional cost to your monthly fee.
Matter of fact, I think you'd really like our coming updates as we're adding some of the exact features you mentioned specifically.
If you're ever thinking of coming back just give me a call at 1-888-668-7728, ask for me personally and I'd love to dive into these with you. All the best!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Shawn D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WL was the help we needed!

Publié le 02/08/2021

Pre-Covid we had just broken even for the first time since opening in 2017. MindBody online was not working for us. I finally made the decision to venture out. Nervously. I researched based on suggestions from other studios. After my first call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at WL I knew I was ready and NEEDED to make the switch. BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE! Front desk ran so much more smoothly, clients were able to sign up for classes in person and virtually easier. Auto draft payments were always processed right on time. If you're nervous about making the switch, do yourself a favor and just schedule a demo. You'll be ready after that.

Avantages

The branded app! I loved that it was so simple for my students to find and sign up for classes. I loved that I could also sell products and memberships through the app.

Inconvénients

I would have liked the ability to connect to Quickbooks. And I would have liked to have had the ability to pro-rate contracts sold online or through the app without me having to manually override it.

Hey Shawn,

We appreciate your review, it really means a lot to us! Naturally, we love talking about our custom branded app but it's just so great to hear how well it's worked out for you and your clients. At the end of the day it's all about the user experience, and we like to make things simple and easy so that your clients love using the app and keep coming through your door, be it in-person or virtually!
You mentioned some great points with potential enhancements to the software and with those I can agree with you 100%. Importantly, we listen to feedback like this because we use it to help us determine what to add in our next updates. If there's one thing we'd like to distinguish us from our competitors, it's that we truly care about the businesses using our software. Be it in data migration, support, engineering, you name it - we're passionate about what we do and your satisfaction is always our highest priority. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

Chi B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed.

Publié le 19/04/2021

My team and I have been using Wellness Living for over a year now. The first 7 months were a total disaster because the person who helped us set everything up wasn't very knowledgeable and ended up causing several errors that lasted months after we started working with this software.
We were ready to give up on this company until we talked to a great customer service representative. This person was ALWAYS attentive and happy to help us with whatever we needed.
We explained the entire situation and since then, they have been a great help at resolving any issues we encountered. Our daily experiences with the software have improved tremendously and 90% of the issues we had are now gone. As for the remaining 10%, the Wellness Living team is working non-stop to find a solution for us.

We are very happy and thankful for the 180° change we've experienced with them, and the excellent customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has given us. If you are fed up with an antiquated and cumbersome POS management software, give Wellness Living a try and I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed. This company is willing to put the time in to improve their software and listen to the needs of their customers to build a better platform for businesses to flourish.

Avantages

The ability to see the schedule on staff view.

Inconvénients

The app could be improved but they are working on it!

Hey Chi,

Thanks so much for leaving your review. We're sorry to hear of the initial difficulties with your transition and we definitely fell short of our goals for your migration, but it's great that the right customer support rep. was able to really turn things around for you. Changing softwares is a huge undertaking for a business which is why we put such a strong emphasis on diligent support every step of the way. If you're not happy, we're not happy and you can always count on our team members to do their very best to help with your inquiries and ensure that your business' needs are met. We are so happy to hear that you're now enjoying the benefits of our next-gen business management software to save time and make your life easier! Even still, we're constantly working on adding new features and improvements for you to use, so please don't hesitate to send us more feedback on what you feel can be done better! Thanks again for the kind words.

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Rebecca H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Switched from Mindbody, Happy!

Publié le 23/02/2021

Avantages

”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Inconvénients

There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

Hey Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and we are reviewing the account notes to learn more about how the migration went. It's great that you got into the automated feature set right away and started taking advantage of all the functionality we've built into WellnessLiving to save your business time and money. Our integration with Zoom is just one of the latest features we've recently added so you can effortlessly take your business virtual and maintain or even grow your revenues in the face of the global pandemic. Thanks again for the review!

Joneil A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Studio Managements Software

Publié le 23/02/2021

I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Avantages

It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Inconvénients

Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

Hi Joneil,

Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Robbi S.

Fantastic

Publié le 19/02/2021

”We recently switched to WellnessLiving from Mindbody, which we had been with for about 10 years. The onboarding process was amazing and the ongoing tech support, as I am leaning the software, is fantastic! I am obviously still learning the new system but thus far, I am super impressed with both the ease of use as well as the stellar customer support. I would recommend that ANYONE using Mindbody seriously consider moving over to this platform!”

Price
Customer experience

Inconvénients

There are no cons. So far everything has been great!

Exercise.com

So many reasons!

Price and customer support

Hi Robbi,

Thank you for the amazing review! It never ceases to amaze us when we hear stories of businesses like yours that have decided to make the switch to WellnessLiving after spending years with other platforms like MindBody! We've made an extensive effort to beat our competitors on all fronts - be it in price, user-friendliness, features, and in customer support. Businesses can always count on our Onboarding Team to make the transition smooth and seamless, just like they have for thousands of our other customers! We're with you every step of the way, from helping you transfer your data into WellnessLiving to providing all the training staff need to begin using our platform. And on the go-live date in WellnessLiving we'll pass on the torch to our Customer Support Team, where our passionate team members are there for your business 24/7. We appreciate your stellar recommendation. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Lara A.

Game Changer

Publié le 18/02/2021

Right from the start Wellness living were there every step of the way and have helped shape my Pilates business to run like a dream. Everyone at Wellness have gone out of their way to help and explain how I should be doing something or how to set up an area of the system to work it best for the business. In fact, some of the skills I have learnt from them, I am now able to use in my day job. From the start, Wellness Living has exceeded my expectations from a customer service point of view. They have patiently worked around my lack of IT knowledge to working across time zones - (I am UK).

Avantages

The ease of access for myself and my clients is brilliant. All my clients love the fact that all they have to do is download an app in order to view, change or make an appointment. the integration with zoom has been a life saver during lockdown. I also really like the fact that the system sends out automated emails as a reminder for their appointments and even wishes our clients a happy birthday which is a personal touch that makes all the difference. Integration with my website was seamless as was transferring my existing client data

Inconvénients

I had to really think about this and the only thing I could come up with is that for a new user or member of staff, its difficult to explain the difference between purchase options and appointments.

Hey Lara,

Thanks for the great review! At WellnessLiving we've given businesses a powerful set of features that are tailor-made to enable them to move services to virtual and add new revenue streams. With features like the mobile client app and our integration with Zoom, booking virtual services has never been easier for your clients. We're delighted to hear that your experience with our team members has been so positive and this is exactly what we're aiming for as a company. Be it from Onboarding to Customer Support, our agents won't just go through the motions but they'll actually CARE about your experience, they'll provide the best solutions to your inquiries, and they won't be afraid to make a helpful insight or recommendation when one comes to mind! At WellnessLiving, we know that not everyone who uses our software has the time to become a software expert. We'll handle that, so you don't have to! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Shalen C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

Technical Department A+++

Publié le 18/02/2021

This company is amazing and is going to help me revolutionize our business! The onboarding process was seamless and the entire team was there for me every step of the way. The staff at Wellness Living are nothing short of excellent! From my very first sales call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to my onboardingn specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] both have been nice, knowledgable and helpful. What is more unbelievable is the customer service through the techincal department. I didn't realize I'd be getting such a supreme team package when I signed up, SO GLAD I DID! Sign up with Wellness Living, you WON'T REGRET IT!

Avantages

The format of the software is easy to navigate, use and is friendly to a non technical user. The costomer service team is unreal. Any problem anytime I can call and they are ready to assist. This alone makes the software purchase worthwhile.

Inconvénients

Like with any software there are occasional glitches. However, even with some small glitches sometimes, the technical department is ready to solve the problems and has done so in a timely way each time.

Zen Planner et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

Originally price as it seemed to have most of the features of it's competitors for half the price. Also, it is a Canadian company. Further, I liked the enthusiasm of the Sales guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Hi Shalen,

Thank you for the terrific review! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the right platform for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. WellnessLiving was founded by two Canadian business owners much like yourself who wanted a powerful software in a simple package that anyone could use to manage their business. From scheduling a service to checking out a client, we designed each process to be as simple as 1-2-3. On top of that we've built up a team of motivated people who care about your experience and are committed to your success with our software, from Sales to Onboarding to Customer Support. Every step of the way, we're there to support your business, and if you encounter an issue, our team members are always willing to go the extra mile to help you find a solution right away. Thanks again for the A+++ rating!

Steven V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Arts de la scène

Happy Client

Publié le 09/02/2021

I was looking for a program that was less expensive than MindBody. I heard great things about Wellness Living and decided to give them a call. After my first demo session, I wished I would've called Wellness Living sooner. The software is even better than MindBody and my clients love the branded app. We are very pleased with Wellness Living and I would be happy to recommend their services to future potential clients.

Avantages

I love the branded app and the customer support has been phenomenal. Thank you!

Inconvénients

I just wish I would've heard about this platform sooner.

fitDEGREE et Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi choisir WellnessLiving

MindBody has a horrible business model.

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

Great onboarding team that really eased my concerns regarding data migration/transfer from MBO.

Hey Steven,

Thank you for the amazing review! Many of the stories we hear are just like yours, businesses looking for the absolute best management software solution without the customary price hikes and expensive add-ons that you see with MindBody. That first demo call is often the key moment when businesses first see how much it makes sense for them to switch from an older, dated software platform to one specifically designed to help your business grow and save you time! We know that data migration is a major concern of any business considering the switch, which is why we've worked hard to make our Onboarding Team the best in the industry. As they have with thousands of other businesses, they'll make the whole process a breeze and take a load off of your mind! From top-tier Customer Support to a custom branded app you and your clients will love, we're always striving to give you the best! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Lindsey K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very Intuitive & Easy to Use (and GREAT Customer Support)

Publié le 02/02/2021

Its been great. They made a project that seemed so large so very achievable. I can rest easy knowing that I am in good hands.

Avantages

Wellness Living is so very intuitive and easy to use. And its functionality is seemingly limitless. I am not very tech savvy, and this undertaking made me very nervous. But....their tech support is the absolute best. I call them more than I'd like to admit, but they always walk me through the solution quickly and professionally. And if they can explain tech stuff to me, then they can explain it to anyone. I love it so much more than MindBody.

Inconvénients

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous. But WL made it really easy, and every time I call, they walk me through my issue very quickly. Which is important to me because software programs make me cry! lol.

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

I chose WL because all of my peers hate using MindBody, and always complain about their customer service and how difficult it is to use. I've had the complete opposite experience with WL. They have been great.

Hey Lindsey,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Specialists are there for you every step of the way, from helping you transfer all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. At the end of the day, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Deborah K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Great Customer Service

Publié le 27/11/2020

Overall I am very happy with Wellness Living. I was with Mindbody before and was not happy with the customer service, the amount of money I was spending for what I was getting and the overall experience with them was not great. Wellness Living has been wonderful, I am so happy I switched.

Avantages

Wellness Living makes my life so much easier. The system is easy for myself and my clients find it easier to you as well. The customer service is excellent. Any little issue is addressed quickly and with attention to detail.

Inconvénients

When adding new services, I have to go into each purchase option separately to add the service. This is a little frustrating, especially if you miss one.

Zen Planner

Pourquoi choisir WellnessLiving

Unhappy with the customer service, the price point was too high. I had issues with some parts of it and no one was helping me.

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

Price point, spoke with someone who gave it great reviews.

Hey Deborah,

Thank you for the amazing review! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. Positive feedback like this is exactly what we want to hear because it gives us a better understanding of how we can optimize our software and help you succeed. Again, thank you for the review, and as you continue to grow your business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Carol M.

Simplicity Healing Review

Publié le 28/10/2020

Overall, very good! When I first started with them, I didn't feel their setup or tech support were up to the task, especially in light of how much there is to learn w/ the software and how it can be best customized to your business needs, so I had to go through some frustrating fixes and changes initially. BUT, it has improved A TON since and I am much happier now :)!! Also, thanks to some GREAT tech support reps along my path, I now understand the software very well and have come to realize how powerful its functionality is! That is a good feeling and I work thru the system daily now w/ great confidence. :)

Avantages

Its interface and variability in function. Wellness living has a lot of powerful features once you understand the system well. I like how responsive they've become as well (since my beginning w/ them in Oct of 2019) w/ their tech support. They do their best to help you.

Inconvénients

My biggest issues w/ WL are minor details such as the software not being very Mac friendly and the inability of adding notes that are appointment specific only on the schedule. They do have a "client suggestion log" where they encourage your to post your ideas and wishes for future upgrades to their software, so they listen to what clients are saying!

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

Interface & functionality by far, Wellness Living is not a "one size fits all" platform ... and that is what makes it superior to Mindbody in my opinion.

Hey Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. Every step of your journey with us, we are there for you and your business. After all, it can be a lot to take in for a business owner to learn and become comfortable with a new software. Rest assured, you are in good hands, right from onboarding and initial set up to your training on the software. As you explore platform, you will continue to discover new and exciting ways our many features help manage and grow your business. Whenever you'd like to request feature, report an issue or ask a question, you can conveniently do that on our friendly Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you succeed now and into the future. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- The WellnessLiving Team

Lucie B.

So Glad I Made the Switch

Publié le 18/10/2020

Two Thumbs UP!

Avantages

I made the switch to Wellness Living from the big empire that had a monopoly on fitness booking about a year and a half ago. It was a seamless transition and I have been so pleased with how responsive and flexible this system. Unlike my previous provider, Wellness Living values and supports small businesses like mine!

Inconvénients

Honestly, any issues or requests I have, I submit and they upgrade the system.

Hey Lucie,

Awesome review! We really appreciate it! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. We also love hearing you made the switch from Mindbody and your transition to our software went smoothly. At WellnessLiving, we are all about giving small businesses the tools they need at an affordable price and the other guys lose sight of that sometimes. There are so many features that set us apart from the competition from our automated marketing suite to target the right clients, virtual options to get you online, and advanced reporting to give you more insight about your business. We also truly care about every single one of our customers, so if you ever need us just reach out and we'll be there. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your small business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you thrive. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Ina V.

Life changing switch

Publié le 15/10/2020

Avantages

I switched from Mindbody to Wellness living about 2 years ago, and have never looked back. The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody. The program and the app are very user friendly on both ends, consumer and staff. I'm very happy to be a part of Wellness Living family.

Inconvénients

I have no complains about the software. Maybe that there's a large amount of facebook page likes is required in order to use the booking feature, but that's on the facebook side not WL.

Square Virtual Terminal

Pourquoi choisir WellnessLiving

The crazy price increase and the difficulty of the program

Pourquoi passer à WellnessLiving

The easiness of the process

Hey Ina,

We love when we get 5-star reviews like yours! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We may get customers that switch because of the affordability, but they truly become part of the WellnessLiving family when they experience how easy and convenient it is to use our all-in-one platform. From our mobile apps for staff and clients, booking and payment tools, next-level virtual options, and an automated marketing suite, we make it simple to manage and grow your business better than any other software! Again, thank you for the amazing review, and we're thrilled our software has such a big impact on your business and your life. We sincerely want you to know, we will continue to be there for you, every step of the way!

- The WellnessLiving Team