486 avis

Sébastien L.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

The VPN service that's featured everywhere and for good reason!

Publié le 13/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has been consistently reliable for my personal use and saved me various times. Once, because of an issue with the cable company, we couldn't watch the Olympics, so we resorted to watch an online stream without any hassle by connecting through another country.

Another time, I realized I wasn't getting a fair price when watching the price multiple times for a flight ticket, so I went with NordVPN and compared from different parts of the world to get a better deal.

It also happened more than once that I would want to display a website in English, but because of my current location, some websites decide to force the display in that local language. NordVPN was an easy fix in that case as you can choose to appear from almost anywhere in the world!

Avantages

This is a reliable and affordable service. It logs nothing about your activity and allows up to 6 devices to be connected at the same time, which is handy to secure both home and work devices. They have servers in many countries (61 at this time), it can connect with the onion protocol, it is very secure (with AES-256 and double VPN), it can be configured with OpenVPN, it works great with P2P applications, it supports many different platforms (both desktops and mobile), the customer service is quick and efficient. It is frankly easy to set up (I have tried on Mac, Linux, Android and iOS without any issue). They even explain everything transparently in their FAQ and they have clear instructions on how to set the service on practically all types of devices that support VPN.

Inconvénients

There really isn't much to criticize about NordVPN. I did notice that they now have even more applications available for download. There used to be no application available for Linux (even though it was fully supported through other means).

Some servers were actually very slow when using my cellular connection, but this can happen with any service and a slowdown is always expected. Since they offer many servers in different countries, I was able to quickly find some servers that work in my current location.

Fred Y.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Simple, Effective & Private

Publié le 10/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience with NORD extends over several years. This software provides my business the ability to perform online purchases and sensitive financial transactions with little concern of compromise

Avantages

This software has about everything a legitimate user could ask for:

1) Optimized Connections = Super Fast Internet Speed, not like other VPN's that will turtle-step you thru your online activity
2) Automatic Connection to the server/country/region you choose
3) Automatic Internet Cut-off if you lose the secure connection
4) An enhanced Cyber Security feature for online security
5) Options for routing thru multiple servers for enhanced obfuscation
6) You can hide your IP on a LAN, making your system invisible (careful this will shut down wireless printing as your system will not be recognized by the printer)
7) Tons of locations/countries/servers to choose from
8) A Panama based company outside the direct control of the US despite it being a territory of the US so records and harder to get.
9) Their servers only operate on RAM meaning there is no information of your online activity being stored.
10) Support is quick to respond when needed
10) Best Value on the market
11) Designate/Customize your own DNS
12) AND for those in Restricted locations- Yes NORD will get you thru on Obfuscated Servers

I have used other VPN's including (never recommend) free ones. NordVPN has the simplest VPN Software Dashboard (GUI) to use, requiring little to no expertise at all. Their Manual is small and well composed; made for people without much knowledge of VPN's. As a background service it requires little resources on the CPU and its overall speed is unmatched.

Inconvénients

As I am a legitimate user, I have little complaints about this software. It is plainly used to provide more secure connections for banking, email & online purchasing.

Mark G.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

NordVPN user for 3+ Years both Professionally and Personally

Publié le 26/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Now having used NordVPN for the last 3+ years I can honestly say that we are very happy with our purchase and will continue to use NordVPN in the future. The ease-of-use has improved over the years and made using this VPN pretty quick and convenient. An added bonus over the years has been their increase of servers in countries which has helped us interact much easier with our clients.

Finally on the home front, my wife and children use NordVPN on a daily basis and having become quite proficient with it. Actually have a few neighbors using it too. My wife who is not particularly computer savvy is completely happy using Nord every day while she is on the Internet. One of the reasons I am writing this has to do with the fact that our subscription to Norton renews in June and we were just having a discussion about the VPN last week as I asked if she wanted me to look at other options. Both she and my children agree we should continue using Norton for our home VPN service

Avantages

Our company has been using NordVPN going on four years now. I also have been using NordVPN for my personal use at home. Prior to using Nord we had used two or three other VPNs at our company over the years with varying degrees of success.

Before we decided on NordVPN four years ago we actually tested four different VPNs at the same time for 30 days before deciding on Nord. I don’t remember all of the reasons for picking Nord but all four VPNs stated they offered nearly the same features and functionality. I do remember how consistent NordVPN’s speeds were between servers. Also their customer support was crucial in getting our business.

Our company has high bandwidth usage on a daily basis and we have had very few problems with our VPN. As Nord has incorporated new features into their platform we have had almost seamless transitions with the product.

Inconvénients

As far as customer service goes I would like to say that we had some customer service blips in 2018 due to new employees on our part but these were quickly addressed and resolved and customer service has been great since then.

Rob W.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Nice product but very poor customer support and no/bad connections

Publié le 27/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Privacy and security was an issue I tried to solve. Problems with updating, slow or no internet connection and poor customer service made me look for a different solution.

Avantages

The benefits of this product are more privacy on the internet, the ability to block ads and the ability to use together with Netflix.

Inconvénients

There are two definitive drawbacks:
- Very poor customer support: they do not read e-mail, provide standard replies and generally give the impression they do not care about customers
- Poor connection: more then once a day I do not have an internet connection when using the app on the phone or the laptop. Changing nothing but turn off the VPN created by NordVPN always solves the problem. This problem makes the software almost unusable en certainly unreliable.

The other problem is that it is not compatible with all versions of Windows 10. I contacted support for this but they could not soklve the issue and could not care less.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Nathaniel C.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning

The BEST fast and easy VPN

Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Support has been great, the only issue I had was with a stuck payment and price change, which they sorted and matched to the original pricing offer. No other general problems other than that.

Avantages

The setup and ease of use on this VPN is amazing. I was previously a user, many moons ago, ha! They have stepped up tremendously since the days of old, so much that even my children and elder people know the importance of a VPN and how to use this software.

Inconvénients

Should have more in the way of advanced tutorials to help les literate people learn more about their online security and how to set up for optimum results. Other than that, it's the perfect quick, easy and affordable VPN.

Timothy G.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Best budget VPN on the market

Publié le 10/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The app works well and I would use it to keep traffic away from my ISP and advertisers. However, in the case of trust, I would not trust a VPN company that hides breaches from their customers. This is a nice budget-friendly VPN option.

Avantages

The VPN works well across many different Operating Systems. The application has a very nice GUI and works well to connect to VPN endpoints and constantly show your connection status in an unobtrusive way. They are constantly running a sale where you get 3 years of VPN access for ~$100.

Inconvénients

The application is a bit clunky still. They are constantly updating the app but it sometimes takes a very long time to actually establish a VPN connection. The company also hid the fact that they experienced a small breach for 6 months after they found out about it. That's not good when you have a VPN.

Joysurjya H.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Top Class Privacy and Security among Current VPNs

Publié le 10/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I hated using VPNs which would significantly reduce internet speeds. So I tried out NordVPN on a friend's recommendation. I loved it ever since. I don't ever feel like I am even using a VPN with my internet speeds almost at regular.

Avantages

1. It offers the best in class privacy and security among the most popular VPNs out there.
2. Unlike other VPNs, when connecting to any of the servers, there is a negligible reduction in internet speed.
3. The privacy killswitch is a really useful feature which halts all internet activity should a connection to one of the servers break off.

Inconvénients

1. Sometimes it takes a while to connect to a server. This occurs quite randomly even if I managed to connect to that particular in a short amount of time quite easily before.
2. Torrent downloads are only allowed over a limited number of servers. Considering that torrenting is a major reason why most people use VPNs, this is a shortcoming.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Brandi W.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Better than most

Publié le 06/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, the deal we got for this service was well worth it. Paid for 3 years of service and go money back towards another product they offered.

Avantages

I recently switched to Nord from Express VPN due to cost. I use a VPN daily as I work in healthcare and being on a public wi-fi can be very tricky when it comes to privacy. I had my credit card information stolen less than a week after starting this job after learning 3 other people in the office were affected with the same thing I knew it had to be because of using a public wi-fi. Ever since then, anytime I am using a public wi-fi I will connect to Nord.

Inconvénients

The only con I can see was when their servers were "hacked". While no personal information was leaked, I feel it was not right for them to wait for so long before they disclosed this.

Aruna J.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Cross platform supported VPN service with great distribution of servers around the world

Publié le 04/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When I user public wifi I always use NORDVPN. In the mobile phone, I have the application installed and on my laptop I have the chrome extension. (Normally I use my mobile phone with public wifi.) It definitely protects privacy. But as per my observation data consumption is a little bit higher when using the VPN.

Avantages

The most highlighting feature of NordVPN is it has mobile applications for IOs devices and Android devices and also for windows and Linux users it has the chrome extension. Very easy to use. The subscription rates are also at a reasonable cost. Always there are fast servers available online. We can let the application to pick the fastest server or either we can select the country we need to connect. It is the best way to protect privacy when using public wifi.

Inconvénients

When I was using the free version, the same servers were operating at a lower transfer rate. But with the paid plan the speeds are higher. I think that they are limiting the free user data rates. Another frequent issue that I face each time is we have to change the settings manually when the NORDVPN cannot connect to the servers. If they have implemented automatic settings changing depending on the situation feature it is more convenient for the users.

Gede ananda A.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Stay Safe on the Internet with NordVPN

Publié le 08/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Not gonna lie I found this VPN because of my favorite YouTuber getting sponsored by this, at first I just thinking, why I should pay for VPN when I can just download other VPN for free, and then my friend just randomly message me if I interested to buy NordVPN 2 years plan with only $30, well $30 is a great offer might give it a try but Instead I just hooked by this VPN.

Avantages

Other than I can surf safely on the Internet this VPN works perfectly on Netflix and another streaming platform, there is not any speed limitation and annoying ads. Lots of servers which user can choose. User can login simultaneously in 6 different devices and sometimes NordVPN comes with dirt-cheap prices.

Inconvénients

NordVPN needs to step up their customer services because in my experience they never answer my email. There's no free version available, so potential customer can't try it before deciding to buy a subscription

Dmytro S.
Secteur d'activité: Internet

Why I choose NordVPN

Publié le 16/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I do work online (web developer) so I need a high level of security and constant protection on all my devices (phones, tablet, laptop). I also travel a lot, and I have had some negative experience with fraudulent Wi-Fi access points at the airport. I lost some money at the time, but NordVPN took care of this now and never again had such problems. The company has a good reputation and gives the best monetary results.

Avantages

I work online, so VPN is a necessary tool. I have used and compared many, but my choice is Nord VPN, because:
1. Connection speed is higher. No other VPN provider could achieve the same results.
2. Fast support that wants to help, unlike some others VPN providers. Support for NordVPN solved all my problems quickly
3. A simple and convenient interface on mobile and desktop and OS that I use (Windows, Android, iOS)
4. Great price if you go for a long-term deal.

Inconvénients

The speed of Netflix was not very high, but when I talked to customer support, they told me which VPN server would work for me, and that helped.

Demirdis S.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Best and Cheapest VPN

Publié le 21/08/2019

Avantages

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

Inconvénients

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Patrick D.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

A Must Have!

Publié le 20/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The internet is the way it should be when i am running my NordVPN. Not worried about sites tracking me. NordVPN Solved that! Not worry about ending up on some suspicious site and entering my information and being a victim, NordVPN Solved that.

Avantages

Security $ Peace of mind! I use NordVPN for gaming when i am on my PC. I play professionally everyday and over the years we have some bad apples come along and start DDoS our IP Address and Just flooding my router just so they could kick me off line. I got tired of always turning off my router and waiting like 20 minutes for a new IP and just going through the headache of it all. I found NordVPN when i needed to mask my own IP and get the protection i needed to continue to enjoy my gaming experiences and thats what they offered me. I enabled NordVPN on my PC and never been kicked off since. I feel more safe now knowing its something i no longer have to worry about. I also use NordVPN for my everyday internet searching and website visiting to feel a bit better about my personal information not being so easliy found out and sites using my information to tailor their ads towards me.

Inconvénients

At first its a little complicated to get it fully working and installed correctly but the newest version is pretty much a install and it does everything else for you. no complaints and i been using it for a long time now ..You forget you even have it on and when you start your computer up it auto starts it self so you never forget.

Adam C.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Essential tool for travelers

Publié le 22/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really excellent. They usually have a promotion to get a multiple year deal. This is often the most economical way to get the service over the long term.

Avantages

NordVPN is very easy to use software to protect your privacy online. Once installed you can easily encrypt all your online traffic via a variety of different servers in different countries and different protocols (Double VPN, Onion over VPN). You know that once enabled none of your traffic will be tracked by the network you are on or somebody trying to sniff your logins/passwords on unencypted public wifi. Note - if you are using google services even in incognito a lot of what you are doing can still be tracked via your log in/hardware id. So if you really need privacy remember to sign out of these accounts and use tools like Tor Browser to not be tracked.

You can install on a variety of devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) with one account and know that when you are using a free wifi service (e.g. hotel, airtport, coffee shop) all your communication is secure. You can also circumvent geoblocking if you want to watch your TV services in your home country but that may not be accessible if you are travelling in another country.

Inconvénients

Routing thru an additional VPN layer can slow down connections, but most servers are fast, and if you get on a slow one you can easily switch to another server/country to try and get faster service.

Initial connection on PC can be a bit slow (20-25 secs). Not sure why. iPhone app connects within seconds to VPN server (5 secs).

Karel R.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Safe and Secure and Seamless

Publié le 11/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm proud to remember to have a VPN running when I'm on a public wifi network. The pricing is great and so is its ease of use so I am happy to renew my annual subscription when the time comes. By the way, this product is excellent for frequent flyers since the company has servers all over the world and your connection is always secured on airport wifi.

Avantages

NordVPN makes it very easy to connect to the Internet securely. The quick connect button makes the choice for you to enjoy the quickest encrypted connection. The Internet kill switch is a great feature to ensure that your traffic is always encrypted and not suddenly unsecured when a vpn connection drops out. The pricing is great. The availability on many phone and computer OSes is great. It's all very much great.

Inconvénients

It takes a little while for the app and desktop client to load, but that's just a matter of patience. The company claims that there is a strict no logs policy. I haven't researched if that claim has been validated by a third-party entity or if the users are just supposed to believe that. Many people have recommended this VPN product and I am still very much in support of this product, but the validity of the strict no logs policy is interesting to me and not worrisome. The most annoying thing is when I'm trying to access a website (especially Amazon) and I'm unsuccessful in connecting to it because the website won't allow me to browse anonymously since it recognizes that the internet traffic coming in stems from a VPN server. Maybe it's just a matter of trying another server that the website doesn't have on its blacklist.

Margaret ramsden R.
Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
Traduire en français

Secured servers with fast connectivity followed by excellent customer support.

Publié le 23/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NordVPN in our office let us access to those clients and distributors where our restriction is limited. Orr in other cases when we have to secure ourselves from hackers or malwares, Nord plays an important role. Even it also let us access to those websites where the restriction have been limited in order to extract necessary information from those websites.

Avantages

NordVPN has enormous lists of servers for almost all the regions of every state. One can favorite their specified servers and easily uses them whenever or wherever we want to. Their double vpn service and dedicated Ip's can also be bought which infact are the major productive benefits of using Nord. Nord is also compatible with almost all the devices and gadgets. It works efficiently for windows, mac or mobile gadgets.
Their pricing features are also very convenient and doesn't cost much and suits to several demands and usage.

Inconvénients

Some of the websites tracks the location through GPS service which easily split the beans and reveals the original location and Nord can't do anything about it.
Even also, while working few of my favorite servers also got losts from the servers list, so it affects my work severely.

Carl G.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Excellent VPN service

Publié le 25/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent for being on the Internet safely and privately on Wi-Fi networks and connections from mobile devices and desktops

Avantages

Military encryption capable of hiding our location and personal IP. Almost all servers in the world have a good internet speed. The Kill Switch function is a very good option to prevent data leaks in case of network interruptions.

Inconvénients

They reduced the payment gateway and eliminated the free trial versions. The automatic software that charges monthly is very strict and sometimes rejects some credit cards.

Sachith D.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

The Best VPN Server

Publié le 30/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, We recommend NordVPN as a remarkable choice for those users who wish to transfer confidential files over the internet or do not want their identity to be exposed. NordVPN undoubtedly provides better opportunities than the other VPNs.

Avantages

Compatibility: Nord VPN is compatible with any devices, including Android phones, Gaming consoles, and PC. Unlike other VPNs, this VPN tends to be accessible via all platforms.

User-Friendly: Nord VPN provides powerful encryption and functionality. It keeps the user's identity hidden and protected. Also, it grants the ability of manual selection of servers to its users.

Inconvénients

Manual Selection: Sometimes VPN fails to connect to the fastest server and users have to manually reconfigure it and connect to the desired server which makes the user experience quite frustrating.

Bugs: Although VPN does work like a charm at times users experience some bugs such as they connect to different European servers but end up in those situated particularly in the UK. Also, sometimes the fastest servers fail to connect and users have to reinstall the VPN to make it work properly.

Secteur d'activité: Internet

NordVPN is a good VPN

Publié le 02/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far, my experience with NordVPN. I live in Singapore and it works very well. I didn't had the occasion to try it in China yet.

Avantages

- A lot of servers you can use
- Ideal to get a national IP address to access catchup TV that is blocked aboard.

Inconvénients

- If i closed my Mac with the VPN connection on and I open it back, I can't connect to internet anymore without a VPN connection.

Dewey B.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

My Favorite VPN of All Time

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

There are a ton of VPN services out there, but NordVPN is by far my favorite. Their servers are usually very fast, and they have dedicated servers for streaming, P2P, etc. There are also applications for almost every platform (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android), so one subscription will cover all of your devices. NordVPN overall is much more polished and enjoyable to use than most VPN services I've used.

Inconvénients

Although their servers are typically very fast, occasionally they will get bogged down and slow to a crawl (although you can always switch to a different one). I've also had the application crash a few times on my laptop, but there is a chance that was a hardware issue on my end. Finally- bring back the free trial! I have many friends that would love to try out NordVPN, but do not want to immediately pay for a month of service.

Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Publié le 13/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with using NordVPN is great, because i can at least surf the web securely without being tracked my my local ISPs.

Avantages

NordVPN is great to use all around, i personally use NordVPN to securely browse the internet. NordVPN has a lot of access point such as choosing which server in another country that i would like to connect and instantly i am connected. NordVPN features has no logs that keeps track of my websites that i have accessed or locations points, works with Netflix, and probably one of the best features that i have used and seen with NordVPN compared to other VPNs is that it has a kill switch; if in an event there is a network loss the NordVPN will prevent any other application from opening or loading via cellular network, or WiFi this is to any information from being stolen. NordVPN pricing is fairly simple its not outrageous amount per month, but its reasonable about that users can afford to pay monthly.

Inconvénients

One thing i have found using NordVPN is that the internet speed isn't that great, its not super fast and not too slow, meaning i can watch 720p videos without any buffering , but as soon as i watch a 1080p then i notice the buffering to start every few minutes, this is me connecting to a server in the USA, so i would think it would be relatively fast.

Shaun R.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

Best VPN Software

Publié le 03/08/2019

Avantages

Using NordVPN software comes with different pros, one of which is the increased privacy and security while browsing online. Protects against DNS leaks and has more than 4000 different servers in 62 countries.

Inconvénients

The disadvantages of this software are that if someone stays in Malaysia their speeds are severely decreased as the general internet speed there is poor. It also isn't very user-friendly to configure and torrenting is only supported in certain countries.

Rachelle G.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Works In Restricted Countries

Publié le 22/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NordVPN allows us to use unsecured networks safely as we travel in multiple countries to our sites. It is easy to select what server you would like to be connected to and the options are available to change your tunneling protocol.

Avantages

We love NordVPNs ability to function even in Middle Eastern countries that block VPN services. Nord keeps our company's data safe and is easy to use.

Inconvénients

It is one of the more expensive VPN options available but having tried several others, Nord is the best value for your money.

Nikki R.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

NordVPN - Great product

Publié le 07/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Generally really positive. I was in Sri Lanka after the bombing attacks in April and NordVPN was the only way I was able to get word back to my family in the US that I was alive and safe. I know VPNs are use to circumnavigate restrictions - but it also allows me to use services I have legally purchased in the US but can't access from abroad.
Safety and security are also top of mind right now, as I am traveling and jumping around a lot of 'free wifi' - having the assurance that my traffic is being encrypted is very reassuring.

Avantages

You have a quality product that is easy to use. I got it initially because I work a lot overseas. But I'm keeping it because of the security/privacy that the VPN provides.
I love your regular emails as well about net security.

Inconvénients

The only thing I'd offer is just some small indication of why a specific country was selected when a user selects "Quick Connect" - it isn't always obvious. And of course, there are limitations/slight performance hits when you're choosing a country that is very far away from the country you're currently in. If there were some way to show what the possible latency hit could be that would be awesome.
But those are nice to haves - they definitely don't impact my regular use of the software.

Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

Great VPN Service, Most of the Time

Publié le 19/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NordVPN is a great VPN and reasonably priced. It's worth mentioning that if you haven't subscribed to NordVPN before, you can likely find a steep discount online if you look for VPN rating sites as they usually offer crazy discounts for new subscribers. If you are expecting any kind of fast connection speed into Argentina from North America however, you may want to look elsewhere as in my experience the connection to Argentina is the one area where NordVPN lacks.

Avantages

NordVPN is super easy to set up, and for the most part works very very well. When connecting to North America or Europe, I've found speeds to be good and the connection to be quite reliable. I've been using it for ~6 months now, and never had it disconnect on me which has been a pleasant surprise as I've usually experienced some kind of disconnection from other services I've used from time to time. The setup was ridiculously easy, requiring me to install an app for each device, input the credentials, and connect to my desired server. Very easy.

Inconvénients

The only thing I have to complain about is that the connection speed is painfully slow connecting to Argentina. I periodically need to connect to servers in Argentina from North America, and the connection goes at a crawl (slightly better than dial-up internet speeds). I did reach out to support and their response was that the packets were being routed back and forth causing the slow speeds... and that there wasn't anything to be done about it. I was disappointed by this, however 99% of my usage of the VPN is not connecting to Argentina, so I'm still overall very happy with the service.