Loomly

Outil de calendrier de médias sociaux.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

458 avis

Pascal
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellente alternative aux leader du marché

Publié le 03/02/2020

Très bien et surtout un support client très efficace, c'est très important.

Avantages

Possibilité de poster sur l'ensemble de ses réseaux sociaux.

Inconvénients

Les tarifs devraient être encore plus flexibles pour coller aux besoins de chacun, notamment les individuels qui doivent gérer de nombreux comptes.

Réponse de Loomly

Dear Pascal, Thank you so much for your review, this means a lot to us. It truly means a lot for our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly. We constantly improve our pricing, and I am making a note of your feedback regarding individual users. Please let us know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Sabeur

Très bon outils ! Je recommande

Publié le 16/12/2019

Avantages

L'outil est vraiment complet. Il me permet de gérer plusieurs comptes à la fois sur la même interface

Inconvénients

Il manque la programmation sur Instagram !

Réponse de Loomly

Bonjour Sabeur, un grand merci pour votre review, cela nous aide enormement. Je suis tres heureux de lire que vous apprecisez Loomly et je peux vous confirmer que nous faisons tout ce qui est en notre pouvoir pour rendre la publication directe vers Instagram possible aussi vite que possible. En attendant, vous pouvez beneficier d'un acces en avant-premiere a notre integration avec Zapier, qui vous permet de publier vers Instagram depuis Loomly via des applications tierces. Je suis a votre disposition si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit. Cordialement, Thibaud Clement, CEO de Loomly.

Sara

Can’t work without it

Publié le 22/08/2019

Avantages

This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It’s super easy to use so I don’t have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with “tech.” The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people.

I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It’s sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually.

Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It’s so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board.

LOVE LOOMLY!!

Inconvénients

My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don’t use it. But that’s it. And I know how to jump over it if I don’t want to use it.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Amy
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Perfect Solution for Agencies With Many Accounts

Publié le 28/02/2022

Great solution for social media content scheduling, brainstorming and collaborating. It does not have the same robust set of tools as some other social media management platforms but it gives us most of what we need.

Avantages

The collaboration and ability to manage multiple accounts within one platform is critical for our work as a social media agency. We need to be able to collaborate and communicate internally as well as with our clients to be able to work effectively. This is the perfect solution for us and we love that our client is able to approve a post and we get a notification on our phone that allows us to schedule the post immediately. This makes us so much more efficient.

Inconvénients

Scheduling posts is a bit clunky because you have to have absolutely everything ready to go in order to schedule the post. It would make much more sense if you were able to start a post as an idea and then come back later to flesh it out. Although you technically can do that within the platform, there is no way to indicate that the post is incomplete which can confuse other collaborators. Overall, this is not a huge deal but it is inconvenient.

Buffer et AgoraPulse

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

The ability to manage 50 social media accounts at a relatively low price is the main reason we chose this solution.
Katie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

You pay what you get for

Publié le 16/11/2019

Their customer service is great. The view of the posts is great. But not having Instagram is a huge missed opportunity. I know they are working on it- but taking away a functionality that was once there is really frustrating.

Avantages

It is super nice to see the calendar view and the ease of use is pretty great. I also love the recommendations they provide based on if your post is posting at the right time, right length, or even just some ideas on what to post as far as holidays that day etc.

Inconvénients

You can no longer post directly to instagram! As an agency we made this platform as a recommendation to clients and now it really stinks that it no longer does what we said it could do because they took away the instagram publishing. This is huge.

Sprout Social

Pricing honestly.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you when needed. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, as our support team probably mentioned, this feature relied on an integration with Buffer, which was unilaterally discontinued by Buffer, with a very short notice of just two weeks, without Loomly having a say in it (you can read the details here: https://blog.loomly.com/buffer-integration-sunset/). That being said, our team is working on a different solution to bring back publishing to Instagram through third-party integration shortly, and we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you ASAP. Again, I definitely understand that this was a disappointing development and we are doing everything in power to deliver a suitable solution to your shortly. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Frank
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Loomly

Publié le 21/07/2022

Overall, I love Loomly. It have made managing and posting to our social media accounts so much easier. The ability to schedule post is such a nice feature especially when it comes to Holiday post. Most Holidays we are out of the office so it is nice to be able to schedule the post before we leave and not have to worry about it the day of.

Avantages

I loved being able to post to all of our social media without having to sign in to each app. Loomly allows me to post to all of them through one app and that is what I love most about it.

Inconvénients

I do not like how different the process for tagging people in the post is through different social medias. When tagging people on Facebook through Loomly, it is super easy, but when it comes to other social medias it is a bit more difficult.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best social media calendar for organization out there!

Publié le 13/10/2020

My overall experience with Loomly has been positive. It's helped us save a TON of time when it comes to organizing social media posts. We wouldn't be able to keep up with the constant social media posting if it wasn't for Loomly!

Avantages

Loomly helps us create and organize all of our social media posts in one easy-to-use calendar. We can schedule Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more social posts in the Loomly platform. I love the calendar view, where we can easily see all of our social posts in one section. I also love that you can drag-and-drop to quickly reschedule certain posts, making it very easy to organize and plan out our calendar. The auto-posting function is great, where it automatically publishes your posts to your social media accounts, saving us time and energy. There is also a great approval system where you can submit your posts for review if another coworker in your company would like to review them first before publishing.

Inconvénients

I don't love that Loomly doesn't integrate with Instagram. Loomly can automatically publish your social posts to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, but it doesn't connect to Instagram. You have to go through another 3rd party website called Zapier which costs money and is a little complicated to set up (it's also very glitchy in our experience). So we still have to manually publish our Instagram posts each day.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. I am glad to read that Loomly keeps on being useful for your team. I sincerely hear you regarding Instagram and we keep on doing everything we can to bring automated publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Heide

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for freelance social media marketing!

Publié le 18/04/2022

Overall, Loomly has been a very helpful tool when scheduling and managing multiple social media channels.

Avantages

I like the layout and ease of scheduling posts on multiple platforms at once. I can start with my "base post" and change/update each channel. I like the ability to save the hashtags, and now that I can schedule multiple photos on IG, I'm just about set!

Inconvénients

I don't love the analytics (but that's not a big deal). Other than that, it's really been a great experience.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, AgoraPulse et Later

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

Loomly was overall easier to use, on the lower end of the price range, and very simple to teach to others.
Natali
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Straightforward, yet instrumental for social media marketing

Publié le 28/04/2022

Loomly has allowed us to be more intentional, organized and transparent within our staff team when it comes to our social media content schedule and planning. It's also allowed us to give our social media manager some free time back, as the pre-scheduling feature works smoothly.

Avantages

The ease of setup and use and ability to view posts in a month view easily were the biggest factors in selecting Loomly for our social media management. Loomly has proven to be a key tool for our social media manager, who exclaimed yesterday, months into use, "I just LOVE Loomly!" Being able to setup a post for both Instagram and Facebook with optimized customizations for each, in one screen is fantastic.

Inconvénients

I really can't think of any cons for Loomly. I suppose it can't cook us dinner... but that's really not a fair ask.

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

Simplicity of features and monthly social posting view.
Kerrie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Loomly from a design perspective

Publié le 18/11/2021

Exceptional - easy to use, simple learning curve, highly efficient and ultimately effective.

Avantages

Ease of use and overall workflow. Graphics are great. Navigation if common sense if you've ever used a social media management tool. I just can't say enough great things about it. We migrated from Hootsuite and it remedied all of our issues with that system.

Inconvénients

I thought about this a great deal and I'd live to make a recommendation for improvement, but I simply can't fault them.

• Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Terrible Customer Support

Publié le 23/08/2022

I purchased this as a recommendation to help streamline publishing to my Facebook accounts. The integration was supposed to be seamless. Unfortunately, their ads management features don't work as expected. I spent 45 min on hold to get information that was readily available online, only to be told by the support agent that they were working with multiple customers at once. They have no other support options and the representative cut and pasted information that is posted on their website. Based on my customer support experience, I can not recommend this product. When you have issues or concerns related to products supporting your business, you need access to real support, not just a warm body that's supposed to give you warm fuzzies that someone is there. I didn't have 45 minutes to waste when there was no resolution forthcoming. Buyer beware!

Avantages

It Integrated with Facebook page and group.

Inconvénients

Difficult to figure out how to use it and post in multiple locations

mitchell
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

great for managing and scheduling social media posting

Publié le 08/08/2022

Avantages

easy to use, reliable and consistent posting for your brand's social media channels on facebook and instagram. easier to use than native Meta

Inconvénients

nothing, it's really quite good. just sucks that meta is so unfriendly to users that Loomly HAS to exist. It's good.

Hannah

Gets the Job Done but Could Be Better

Publié le 29/06/2021

I think it's alright, and probably would have preferred to implement something more similar to planable. The reason we chose loomly is because it was cheaper, and while the tool isn't terrible by any means, we're getting what we paid for.

Avantages

I like that I can tag people in comments on posts so we can communicate about edits. I also like that posts are color-coded depending on their status (pending approval vs. scheduled). One thing that's really helpful is being able to edit content for each platform once the initial post is built out. It's awesome that you can drag and drop posts in the calendar view to change their dates.

Inconvénients

I don't like that I can't see a preview of the post image in the calendar view. That would make things a lot easier. I also would love if when I went to edit a post from the calendar, it would just show up in a pop up window but it doesn't do that. In order to add anything to a post past "quick post" you have to go through and fill out ALL the steps which can get annoying.

Jordanna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Tried every SMM tool and landed on this one

Publié le 11/02/2021

I literally tried every single social media management tool on the market (Hootsuite, buffer, later, Zoho Social, YOU NAME IT). It took months but I couldn't find one that managed BOTH Instagram and Google My Business (in addition to Facebook, and Twitter) and provided a robust analytics platform. Finally I tried Loomly and WOW it has everything I was looking for! All of the social media platforms, the ability to create different calendars for my clients, calendar views which I use for planning, post suggestions, hashtag management, direct publishing to Instagram without having to use a third party like Zapier. It's the dream and I'm happy to pay the price tag for peace of mind.

Avantages

You can setup multiple calendars with multiple accounts for each (I use this for client management) and you get to switch between a calendar view and a list view for planning content. They have an ideas section that just lists different ideas for posts which is super useful if you're planning your month and what to see what special days are coming up, etc. They also have a hashtag suggestion feature which is outstanding. Not only can you store groups of hashtags you use frequently, but they actually show the reach of each hashtag you use so you can judge its effectiveness before using it. The best newest feature? YOU CAN PUBLISH DIRECTLY TO INSTAGRAM! (No Zapier integration! YAY!) Total gamechanger.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to organize media files. Right now you can assign them to categories you create or arrange them by published and not published. But folders would be nice to move evergreen stuff into its own place or filter out content that's time dependent and won't be used again for a year.

Zoho Social, SocialPilot, Sprout, Buffer, Later et Hootsuite

Zoho Social

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Hi Jordanna, Thank you so much for your review. It means the world to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I hear you regarding organizing assets into folders in Library and I confirm this is something we are looking into. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Unique Organization for Optimal Analytics

Publié le 07/01/2021

This software has allowed us to speed our workflow with minimal effort without adjusting how we strategize and build social campaigns. It is the one management software that I have found that actually works the way we work rather than forcing us into a different workflow. Finally, superior analytical tracking has helped us raise the bar on how we write, design, and strategize our social campaigns and buckets.

Avantages

The ability to tag posts has enabled us to dig deeper into our analytics, tracking content items by subject and design elements, to promote knowledgeable decision making when we revise quarterly social strategy.

Inconvénients

As a relatively new software, there are certain features that they are working to debug, correct, or expand. Some elements in the post building process could likely be streamlined. But customer service is very transparent with issues and opportunities and very willing to help.

Pourquoi choisir Loomly

Similar cost, improved internal workflow

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

Our previous workflow involved a continuous transfer of date between Google Sheets (where we strategized, wrote, and went through approvals) and Hootsuite. This software gave us the same workflow, at the same price, but in one system. It also allowed more targeted analytics that we can continually customize to our needs.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Makes you feel like a social media pro

Publié le 22/09/2020

Despite the limitation of viewing analytics on our current plan, we're pleased with the features that are available to us. The recommendations that are placed throughout the dashboard are helpful to beef up your social media postings and are things we wouldn't consider had it not been for them. Loomly makes us feel as if we're social media gurus simply by giving us tips on how to use their platform.

Avantages

Major benefit of Loomly is the ability to preview your post before it publishes. You'll see the draft text, image preview and link so that you know exactly what will be posted. In addition, before you post, it has indicators or suggestions below the preview to let you know if you need to cut back on text, add an image, when the best time and day to post is and how to increase engagement. Loomly allows you to create individual calendars of accounts you'll be posting content to. With several social media profiles we manage, it's a convenient feature to view all published posts with all accounts or a single one.

Inconvénients

You need to upgrade your plan to the next level (Standard) in order to view any analytics. While we are on the Base plan, it isn't a part of our subscription which you'd think would be a standard for any paid account.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am glad to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I would like to help you regarding the cost of Advanced Analytics, but I do not have access to your contact details through this review: if you don't mind sending me an email at thibaud@loomly.com about this, I will ask our support team to see what we can do. Please also let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Leanna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Loomly was surprisingly easy to use!

Publié le 08/07/2020

Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of you, the options it provides for creating content as well as the cost.

Avantages

Loomly gives marketing agencies the ability to share content with clients without giving them full access to the entire project scope. We like the fact that we can tailor our audiences and that it gives us the ability to see each platform individually.

Inconvénients

The one aspect I feel could be improved is the calendar function. Each time I want to go back instead of scrolling through the weeks to go backwards or forwards I have to manually switch to another month. I also don't like that it defaults me back to list mode each time I log in. I prefer calendar so I wish I could be lock that in as my preference. I would also love to know who the last person was to access the account. I could see if it was our team or the client.

Client referral.

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

Client recommendation, ease of use during free trial period.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Leanna, Thank you very much for your review: this is immensely appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I hear you regarding the way navigation works in Calendar View and have shared your feedback with our team. The good news is that you can define Calendar View as your default view in the Settings page of each calendar: our support team is going to reach out to you separately to help you set this up. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Dominic
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy-to-Use Platform

Publié le 01/07/2020

The team were amazing in providing answers to my questions in a prompt manner and communication from them is very timely.

Avantages

I loved how you have the ability to view your posts on a calendar as opposed to list and weekly. This gives me an big picture overview of our messaging strategy.

Inconvénients

I feel like basic analytics should be packaged as part of the basic plan and a paid version would give in-detailed analytics.

Later

Pourquoi choisir Loomly

It's cheaper and has a better UI and process for crafting posts.

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

It had the Calendar view feature that others lacked.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Dominic, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am glad to read that you are enjoying the Calendar View and that our team was able to assist you when you needed it. I confirm that Basic Analytics is part of the Base Plan and Advanced Analytics is available in the Standard Plan and up: our support team is going to reach out to you to make sure you are able to access the feature included in your plan. Please let us know if you need anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Nadia
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best social media planning tool out there

Publié le 07/03/2020

Very very awesome. I recommend Loomly to everyone I meet who asks about social media planning tools, because it's just the best one I've found and used ever.

Avantages

I have tried various other social media planning tools, and Loomly just ticks all the boxes. This program covers the widest range of social media outlets that I've found, while allowing me to schedule out posts for every single one, and customize to every single outlet all on the same page. The suggested captions/topics are immensely helpful when I'm feeling less than creative, and the UI makes putting together posts really simple and fast.

Inconvénients

I still wish I could post to Instagram automatically without having to use a notification to my phone and posting manually.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Nadia, Thank you so much for your review and your kind words: this means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to your and I have just asked our support team to reach out to you about our Zapier integration. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Rheagan
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Loomly is Great!

Publié le 13/02/2020

Loomly has been incredibly helpful and met our scheduling needs. The customer service is so fast and the platform is easy to learn and navigate. Definitely worth the cost!

Avantages

I love the calendar and scheduling features. When we were searching for a new social media scheduler the most important thing we were looking for was a robust approval process so I can create posts and my manager can review, edit, and approve them before they are scheduled for posting. Loomly has been able to provide this to the full extent that we need. My manager receives a push notification in her email or app whenever I post to Loomly, and again if she forgets to approve something before it is scheduled to post. She is able to leave comments and feedback which help me to produce better content in the future. Before this platform all of these steps were going through our internal direct message system and things would get lost, mixed up and confused. Now we are able to stay more organized and I am able to learn faster from the feedback provided. The calendar view helps me to visualized our overall social media plan, big picture, and effectively fill in blank spaces.

Inconvénients

I wish that they could post directly to Instagram, but that is more Instagram's fault than Loomly! I also wish that the analytics were available for all plans. Right now we have just the basic plan, which is appropriate for the number of users/accounts we manage, but I am unable to access the analytics from this plan.

Sprout Social, Buffer, AgoraPulse et Hootsuite

Pourquoi choisir Loomly

Hootsuite was unable to provide the approval process within the budget we needed to achieve. I also prefer the calendar view better in Loomly than Hootsuite. Just makes more sense to me.

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

They were able to deliver the dealbreaker features we needed with the best price.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Rheagan, Thank you so much for your review, this is infinitely helpful. It means the world for our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our service makes it easier to collaborate with your manager. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can take advantage of our integration with Zapier to publish through third-party services. I have asked our support team to reach out to you and see if we can find a way to make Advanced Analytics accessible for you. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

diego
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great value, eas of use and costumer service

Publié le 05/02/2020

The experience has been very smooth so far aside from the fact that we have to always post manually to instagram. the tools that helps us collaborate internally are fantastic and the customer service too.

i love:
- the master calendar,
- the fact that we can invite contributors and assign them roles
- the fact that the platform helps you with ideas to create content that is relevant for that specific day or month,
- the phone app works very well
- link tracking

Inconvénients

- i can not post directly to instagram
- the stats are ok, but they could be a bit more detailed and they could include more comparison tools and the labels that one can use when preparing a piece of content.
- i would love if in the future we could manage tripadvisor and other review platforms
- i would love if in the future we could manage facebook events as this is something that generate the most revenue for our clients.
- I think that it is not possible to add extra accounts for a small price, instead you have to upgrade to a plan that might be way off my budget.
- i cannot upload images larger than 10mb and videos that are too large

Buffer et Hootsuite

Pourquoi choisir Loomly

To explore my options and test the features in this platform

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

price, ease of use, the master calendar

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Diego, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly so far. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. We are also working on a major improvement of our architecture, which will allow you to upload larger images and videos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you to see how we can accommodate you in terms of extra accounts and better analytics. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Whitney

Great option for SMM's

Publié le 03/02/2020

My overall experience with Loomly has been amazing. I switched from Buffer and haven't looked back!

Avantages

I have used almost every social media management platform under the sun and Loomly is by far my favorite. When I started my own business I had a robust checklist of items I needed in a platform and Loomly fit 95% of those. Some of the features I love include:
A schedule of upcoming holidays and important dates
Advanced scheduling features like being able to move a post from one date to the next using the calendar feature. You would be surprised how many platforms don't offer this.
The ability to schedule one post across platforms and edit the content for that specific platform. This to me is HUGE.
The support - the support is amazing, I always receive relevant, friendly responses in a timely manner.
The collaborators feature. My client love being able to log in and approve posts. It's simple and easy for them.
The Library- I love being able to store ideas for later, saves a lot of time!

These are just a few of the amazing tools Loomly offers.

Inconvénients

Loomly doesn't offer direct posting to Instagram although I know it's in the works.

AgoraPulse, PromoRepublic et Hootsuite

Pourquoi choisir Loomly

They didn't offer the functionalities I was looking for.

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

The client functionalities, the white-labeling options, the customer support, the post ideas, the library, the posting experience, etc.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Whitney, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that Loomly fits your (and your clients') needs: this is really why we wake up every morning. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Darien
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features

Publié le 08/01/2020

Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Avantages

Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Inconvénients

Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic posting to Instagram stories, this platform would improve 100x.

Apart from those things, there are a number of simple UI issues that I wish they would remedy; including:
(1) Quickly adding a post from the calendar Month view ignores your preset posting schedule times (defaults to 3:00pm, you have to manually change it)
(2) Manually changing scheduled times from the "Add Post" option in Month won't allow you to type in a time - you have to obnoxiously click an arrow to get the proper time
(3) Manually posting to Instagram does not support multiple images - even though you can schedule multiple images to be posted. To post multiple images, you have to go into the Loomly library from their mobile site (the app won't let you do it) & download each image individually - which isn't terrible, except...
(4) The Loomly Mobile Website is not fully optimized for mobile devices, as the "Help"/"Contact us" button blocks parts of the bottom menu that appears when selecting an image in the library to download, making me have to use the desktop site to download images on mobile.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Outstanding platform built for Social Media experts by social media experts

Publié le 18/10/2019

Loomly is by far the best tool for solving client approvals. Clients love the simplicity and sometimes even take to the platform in the form of creating suggested content for you. That's unreal! No other platform can deliver value like that: clients refuse to learn new systems.
Loomly constantly ads new features ... totally free. Make the most of them and become your office super start. These features are: publishing to Google My Business, storing hashtag lists, content writing tips and more any more.

Avantages

Extremely reliable platform that will help you make more money as it will handle some of your most time consuming worries like client content suggestions, client approvals, and flexible scheduling. The level of feedback us unreal and every piece of advice is delivered exactly when you need it.

Inconvénients

There are many extra tools included for free like reporting, link tracking and community management. Those features won't replace your dedicated tools, but they aren't intended too either.

Pourquoi choisir Loomly

Sprout social has gotten expensive and hasn't updated their platform since their most recent acquisition. It's pains me to have to pay for multiple social profiles when they all belong to the same client.

Sprout Social

Pourquoi passer à Loomly

Loomly were not the cheapest but as soon as I took up a trial I could see great value from the platform's simplicity. It's as easy as a replacement for your google sheet content planner with a ton of useful tools added on.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear James, Thank you so much for your review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that your clients are enjoying Loomly. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!

Publié le 25/09/2019

I seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!

Avantages

This software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!

Inconvénients

The only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

Réponse de Loomly Traduire en français

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.