Contractor Foreman

Logiciel de gestion du bâtiment tout-en-un

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

625 avis

Valerie
Valerie

Restoration Company Project Management

Publié le 21/09/2022

Very happy so far and have move to use it for our estimating and invoicing versus QB Online.

Avantages

Love the flexibility to turn on and off the areas of the system we want to use. The ability to have many different user roles and see how each project is shaping up, manhours to know if we will be on target or need to make adjustment along the way before there is a labor overage.

Inconvénients

Lacks the ability to create and use assemblies. We restore and build new windows and doors. We need to group materials and labor at a per sash level and then set a qty for the number of sashes for the project. We are only able to add the materials and need to manually multiple and then add detailed descriptions where the customer has to divide the total to determine the per window cost. I hope this is an improvement that is added soon.

Also hope for email integration so we do not need to switch back and forth to Gmail Business account and the system or print to PDF to upload important messages.

Thryv et BuildBook

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

Added functionality for projects.

Pipedrive

Overall cost and functionality
Shell

Awesome Software

Publié le 03/05/2023

The technical support is superior. They have a chat within the program that is so handy. It guides you to articles AND has a real person answering questions. I love that. There are training videos within every module - their placement and accessibility makes sooooo much sense. They also offer classes as well as one-on-one training. Absolutely stellar, and unusual these days! Good for them - better for me. : )

Avantages

One of the most important things that we were looking for in job management software was a portal for our clients, so we could have a single space for our notes and theirs. Contractor Foreman exceeded my expectations in this area - Our clients LOVE it!

Inconvénients

The only ask would be the ability to change the size of type within the program... ie: the menus, etc.

Houzz Pro, Buildertrend et FieldPulse

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

We needed a place to interface with each other and our clients. This also put all of our software in one place - we released Instagantt...

Instagantt et Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Support. Ease of use for employees and clients. Depth of what was offered - It is clear that who ever put this software together worked in the field. Price.
Nilson

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Decent Software with horrible customer service.

Publié le 07/06/2022

Overall software was ok, i believe this software has the potential to be great however their approach on certain circumstances needs to be improved. Customer support is the key, having happy clients is a must

Avantages

Overall the product has tons of interesting features.

Inconvénients

Customer Support, how rude their staff can be over a simple problem.

Leap et Buildertrend

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

I wanted to cancel the software for a couple of months due to the fact that Summer is here and i didnt have full time to implement the software completely, my trial was over by 5 days and i asked them to refund the money because of there 100 days policy . That is not true they will not refund you in full, their first approach was hey if you dispute you will be paying legal fees and etc. Im ok with them keeping my money, as long as their approach was different. I havent posted a bad review before since im a business owner and i believe how hard it is to keep clients happy. Its not about the money, its about principals, yes i did sign the disclaimer that they could keep the money, however being rude for no reason its totally unnecessary. Just keep an eye out because they are all about the $$$ not about clients ...

Buildertrend

features
Rick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Has almost everything I need- and that's a lot!

Publié le 28/10/2023

Avantages

Price and full suite of features. The AIA payment requisition feature is particularity important as it allows me to ditch my other clunky software system.

Inconvénients

I thin the user interface and widgets can use some updating and more visual appeal

Tina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incredible Price, Product, and Support!

Publié le 04/09/2023

Wish I had found this years ago. The best software I have used and I have compared several.

Avantages

Ease of use, easy to understand and implement. GREAT PRICE!

Inconvénients

It has everything I need at this time. There is nothing I can think of that I need.

ECI MarkSystems, Buildertrend, Clear Estimates et CoConstruct

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

I felt like Houzz Pro was difficult to use.

Houzz Pro

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Overall features provided were incredible compared to others and a far better price. The company provided so much information, that it was easy to know that Contractor Foreman was what fit best for my company. It had everything we needed to properly manage all aspects of our custom home building company.
Becky
Becky
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great application & cost effective solution

Publié le 19/10/2021

Loved it! Great software, great people.

Loved it! Great software, great people.

Avantages

Easy setup! Tons of preset forms, checklists, trainings, etc. Awesome tech support. Great ways to customize. All around great application for small to medium businesses in the construction/industrial sectors.

Inconvénients

Could use a few additional HR functions, but they are continuously making improvements.

Holly

Great Price for a Great Product

Publié le 03/08/2023

Overall I am impressed with this software as the customer service has been exceptional so far and there is always someone happy to help you with any questions or issues you might have.

Avantages

What I like most about Contractor Foreman is the vast scope of modules that allow for so many different options in managing projects.

Inconvénients

Because there are so many features it can be a little bit overwhelming when you first go into the program.

Housecall Pro, FieldEdge et Jobber

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

The price point was the biggest draw to this software. However, the cost does not lower the quality of the overall system.
David

Superior Program to Other Contracting Programs

Publié le 23/09/2023

Avantages

It appears that it will be an improvement over our current system and it looks like it will be much easier to use. Our previous system only allows one job per client at a time and this was a huge issue.

Inconvénients

Nothing yet, I have not used it enough to comment.

Réponse de Contractor Foreman

Thank you David for giving us a shot and for leaving a great review. Contractor Foreman will continue to improve. You will continue to be glad you made the change.

Stephen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Many options to work from

Publié le 05/01/2024

Avantages

CF gives you so many options to choose from on the standard formats and analytics of job allocation/costing.

Inconvénients

With the many options it does require the effort to finalize how you want your format to work for you/company. Some are dual purpose but I will not say it is necessarily a con as you are able to build as you want

evan
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great software

Publié le 25/01/2024

Avantages

It is good for scheduling, time cards, and tracking costs

Inconvénients

Not easy to navigate and a little overwhelming

Nancy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best All In One Software for Construction!

Publié le 16/04/2021

Creating estimate/proposals, Change Orders and sending to customers for signature approval.
Easy...

Easy invoice creation.
All of my estimates/change orders, invoices are modifiable to meet my style, and needs.

Avantages

How they provide all of the necessary tools needed to manage a project, from beginning to end. Every module has a training video, Customer service is exceptional. I am able to send estimates and change order to customers and request a signature, without having the customer sign in to the system to view and sign. The option is there for the customer to log in as a customer viewer and view everything about the project.

Inconvénients

Minor glitches on documents editing. Some editing functions need to be equal through out the software.

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

For the many features Contractor Foreman has to offer and continues to add that other systems that I used and looked into can't offer.

Quotient, Buildertrend et Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Contractor Forman offers a lot more to offer for a fracture of the price of other systems.
Brian

New Contractor Foreman User

Publié le 10/06/2021

The training people at Contractor Foreman have been a pleasure to work with. The certainly understand our business and terminology. This has been a very good fit for our company.

Avantages

We are just starting with the implementation of this software and doing as many training videos as possible. So far, we are very pleased with the ease of integration to our business, but it is going to take us some time to be fully integrated and have all of us using the system properly.

Inconvénients

The length of time that it will take us to master the system. I wish we could become much more proficient within a few weeks, but I think it's going to take us much longer to be using all of the features properly.

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

We had dropped BuilderTrend about a year ago when Covid hit and we had to let some people go due to our workload. The cost to keep that program going was just not worth it to me. Once our work picked back up again, I wanted to keep our monthly costs lower and found that I liked Contractor Foreman much better than BuilderTrend.

Buildertrend

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Cost was a big deciding factor, but I felt like Contractor Foreman is more intuitively understandable to me and our type of business. They use the same terminology as we do and I feel like everyone that I have spoken with are actually contractors and not just a computer programmer selling their product, but understand how we need to solve our problems.

Réponse de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Brian for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and trusting us to help you manage your project needs. We will continue to improve and add new features and we are certain that you will continue to be happy that you made the switch to Contractor Foreman.

Jeffrey

A deep dive into Contractor Foreman

Publié le 09/11/2022

Overall my experience has been good. I cannot say enough how much this company's ATTITUDE toward improving their product impresses me. This alone will keep me coming back every year

Avantages

Best 'bang for buck' of any construction management software, period. Damn good challenger to a lot of CRM software as well.Als, and this cannot be said enough; Of all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.

Inconvénients

Yup, there IS a learning curve, which can be steep if you have never run this kind of software.Also; CF currently does an 'on-site' app better than anyone I know but it still needs workCF has a good timekeeping setup, it needs to get better at integrating with ALL payroll companies because it's own module is not quite up to snuff yetCF has a decent bidding module, but my own setup is still superior in too many ways to adopt theirs 100% just yet, but I'm close. (Most estimators using this level of software are not as demanding as I am)CF is very good at uploading files, it needs to better at organizing and presenting them better and at salient points in the GUI. (It HAS gotten better recently)

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

Better value in every case

CoConstruct

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Better value, ease of useOf all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.
Alec

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A must buy to digitise site processes!

Publié le 06/05/2020

Brilliant from the start, support throughout, clear pricing structure. Nothing to catch you out. Friendly and thorough support team. Plus great software that receives regular updates based on user suggestions. Makes you feel like you are being listened to and helping develop the software.

Avantages

The ability to add multiple users including those outside of are company at no additional cost is brilliant, you can also easily give each user different access settings.
The software is easy to use from the start as it is separated out into different features/processes. That said should you have a problem the support team is brilliant. Contactable via email, live chat and online training with ease, make the most of this as it is all included in the price.
Given we were very much paper based for our processes changing to using Contractor Foreman was simple. But should you be transferring from other platforms this wont be a problem as the CSV upload system works great and templates are provided. Also there are training videos and webinars that pretty much cover all elements should you require any assistance.

Inconvénients

It would be great to have multiple signatures available on the form builder, although aware this is a feature to be added in a coming update.
A file management system would be brilliant so you don't have to re upload documents should you add them to the wrong area. That said aware again this is a feature to be added at some point.
An integrated drawing/plan feature where you can add comment, pin issues etc would be brilliant. again believe this is looking to be added.

Procore, Fieldwire, Buildertrend et Adobe Creative Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Cost was considerably less for a superior product. No user limits. Simple and transparent pricing structure, brilliant mobile application and great support.
Toshua

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I love this

Publié le 07/08/2020

Avantages

That the support team is the greatest and that they really want to help. I wasn't quiet sure the other day when i wasn't getting a response only because i was not going to the right place to ask the question. The software is great and once you get use to the menu it really is a great product. I am so happy that we are getting this for our office. You get very important stuff for a great price. This is not over priced at all compared to others and it gives you more than the other competitors do.

Inconvénients

Not knowing how to copy and paste instead of having to enter the same information multiple times.

Buildertrend et CoConstruct

Smartsheet

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't. The price was very reasonable and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Réponse de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Toshua for the great review. We are glad that we can provide a great product and great support at a fraction of the costs that others charge. -Thank you.

Kevin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Most features, easy to use, great value

Publié le 18/11/2022

The company is committed to improving their product. The software is packed with features and I'm always impressed with how much the software can do. With their constant improvements I feel that they will continue to correct any areas that could be improved.

Avantages

The software is easy to implement. It is packed with features. They encourage and take feedback and make monthly updates.

Inconvénients

There are some glitches and some parts of the software are more complicated than they need to be.

Buildertrend et CoConstruct

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman has many times more features than CoConstruct at a fraction of the price.

FreshBooks et CoConstruct

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Easy of use, features. Clearly designed by people in the construction field unlike CoConstruct.
Cathalina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best bang for your hard warned BUCKS

Publié le 15/11/2022

Contractor Forman is a great system especially for the price point, with all the bells and whistles available as standard features. which we really appreciate as a smaller renovation company. We previously used a well-known system that was admittedly easier to jump in and start on. But the price was not worth it, Plus the really useful and necessary features were extra. We switched over to Contractor foreman and we are pleased we did. And will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Avantages

A lot of functions and features we can use to track everyone and everything we need to keep ourselves in line for every project. It's been especially helpful when we have multiple projects we can locate everyone, track change orders, and track progress details.

Inconvénients

Not a con per se, but the recorded trainer jumps into videos as tho everyone has had system experience. But for those of us who are brand new to estimates or project details, it can be frustrating at first. Now I will say they are always updating and improving the system, and the training videos have gotten better with the new outline feature. Just give it time, things are pretty well integrated and once you figure the quirks out, the ease of use is game-changing.

Chris

Our search is over!

Publié le 27/03/2021

Exceptional! Support has been amazing as well as all the friendly staff. Very personable and knowledgeable.

Avantages

The versatility! Being an electrical contractor that works in both residential and commercial, its difficult to find a platform that works for service, small projects and larger scale projects. Not only is this platform versatile, it also has a flow that works and makes sense. It has consolidated two other platforms we were paying for as well as two in house solutions, saving us 1000's over the next few year. We are already seeing the benefits in project management and accountability as a company not to mention the elimination of redundant data entry and a streamlined system.

Inconvénients

The only thing so far is the lack of a timeline on the service ticket screen to see a live view by service tech.

Knowify

Pourquoi choisir Contractor Foreman

Terrible Work Flow, programming issues, broken modules, half built modules, can go on and on. Long story short it cost us time in the office and didn't save us time. Caused the creation of complicated redundant processes.

Service Fusion
Noel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great CRM for a small business

Publié le 23/04/2022

They seem to be improving the software every month, and I'm excited to see what improvements they announce next. I am getting the program figured out, and it is now becoming a great tool. I think the program is fairly nimble once you learn the steps to do each task.

Avantages

I like the two-way sync, the program's simplicity, the client portal, and the project cost tracking. Contractor Foreman offers most of the features I was looking for, for a price that I can afford.

Inconvénients

I had some issues in my initial syncs. I decided to move from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online while integrating with Contractor Foreman. Learning how the two programs integrate is always a challenge, and QBO is not as user-friendly as QBD in fixing errors. I had systems and processes in place that I had built over many years, and it took some trial and error to get CF set up the way I needed it to work. Other than that, the only other issue was reaching someone other than the chat support. The chat support is great for quick answers, but bigger issues will need to be handled by the tech support that is only available by email, which was sometimes challenging to get a response from. Overall they took care of my issues, and the program is working well now. I am probably an unusual case, but this is where the program became frustrating, and I was questioning my decision.

Leap, Buildertrend et CoConstruct

Pourquoi passer à Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman offered most of the features I needed to make the CRM valuable. I've tried several other CRM programs, and they were not as easy to use for a small company. They were made for a team. Contractor Foreman can be run by one person or be used by office staff and field personnel. I think this will be a program that will allow me to grow with it.
Dawood
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Project management tools incorporated into a framework that allows all stakeholders to engage.

Publié le 10/03/2022

Contractor Foreman gave us access to all project information at any time, helped us with better tracking of every project detail, reduced the amount of emails we had to read and write, avoided frequent data entry, and helped us with efficient reporting and financial flow control.

Avantages

In addition to its collaborative capabilities, Contractor Foreman is one of the best cloud-based platforms for managing construction projects. Contractor Foreman improves communication between team members in order to prepare workflow plans, update tasks and prepare technical and financial reports efficiently. I like how the workflow is customized and allows all stakeholders to participate in planning and monitoring processes for different activities along the project lifecycle using the tools provided by Contractor Foreman. I like how all changes and project logs are stored in the cloud using Contractor Foreman so we can access them from anywhere, anytime. I like how it integrates with many applications, which saves us from frequent entries and enables us to import and export data easily. I appreciate Contractor Foreman's quick response, discussing issues and finding appropriate solutions. The subscription prices are encouraging and there are many packages that suit all construction companies of all sizes.

Inconvénients

I did not notice a lot of undesirable things, as Contractor Foreman is an online platform that does not need to be downloaded or certain settings: for the mobile application, I do not find it as efficient as the platform and it must be radically improved to suit the nature of our business at the present time, in which mobile applications are primary.

Réponse de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Dawoo for the awesome review. We realize that many of our competitors leave a lot of the details out of their apps but we chose to include them all so that you truly can run your business from your phone or tablet. We will continue to improve the experience from all platforms as we know that speed and design are just as important as the data being presented.

Andrey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Got ripped off by Foreman

Publié le 07/02/2023

Be aware that contractor foreman will rip you off if you go beyond trial period and decide that it doesn’t work for you and cancel subscription. Contractor foreman will keep a lot of money ( based on annual membership that I went with ) since they designed their terms to keep money in their pocket’s instead of spending time improving their software. I got charged 6 months worth of subscription for 6 days of using foreman. Their 100% money back guarantee doesn’t work unless you follow all their terms and conditions that they came up with so people can’t get their money back. By the way Contractor Foreman did not follow their own terms and did not email me the amount and the card information they were going to charge for annual subscription which was clearly stated in their own terms. I contacted their customer support and spoke with their [sensitive content hidden] who was not helpful resolving the situation and decided to keep my money per terms that they can’t even follow themselves. Very disappointed with Contractor Foreman, wasted time and money, there is other software out there that is more customizable and better support out there. I’ve tested builder trend, Microsoft teams before and did a mistake by giving a chance to foreman, their click bait for 100% money guaranteed works for them since they make good money that way. Read their terms carefully.

Avantages

Nothing special about features that other software companies offer as well.

Inconvénients

Very rigid structure not allowing for customization. Not all tables communicate data to each other creating multiple points for redundant data entry. The online chat is not what an online chat, it send an email on you behalf to which you might get an answer 6-24 hr which didn’t work to resolve issues or get answers on time.

Microsoft Teams et monday.com

Réponse de Contractor Foreman

Andrey: The comments posted here are false. We charged you the amount you agreed to pay. We refunded you the amount you agreed to based on the refund policy. You demanded that we refund you more than the refund policy and threatened to write a false review if we did not.

We are proud of the 100% guarantee that we offer. The guarantee requires that you complete a training and create records in your account. That is mentioned before signup and after signup. You did not do that even though it was also in the reminder email we sent.

Mike

Commercial Flat Roofer Point of View

Publié le 28/03/2022

Their price blows the competition away!! I almost went with other systems for 5 times the monthly cost, that covered the same topics as CF. They worked with me financially to get me started when I was regrouping my company to be more automated and organized. They could have shut me off cold as others did, but they kept in contact and worked with me until I could finally purchase the entire year up front.

Avantages

One year ago, I looked at this software and found that it only covered enough for residential roofing. I figured I would check again a year later and found they had doubled their modules and NOW included everything I needed for a commercial roofing management system. Price stayed the same as well!!
The UI is clear and easy to adjust and learn. They offer online chat and free training, as well as a paid training for those who feel the need.
They are in constant contact with customers to fix bugs, because they update things on a monthly basis. They do this without raising the price each time as well. It is nice that they try to accomodate.

Inconvénients

I wish it had a takeoff program as part of it, but I expect they will down the line. I don't think it would take much to add one. I am going to try to integrate one myself.

Réponse de Contractor Foreman

Thank you Mike for the awesome review! I am glad that we were able to get the needed features in place to make it work for you this time around. We are committed to providing the features that most contractors need at a price that all contractors can afford. Although we do not have "takeoff" software, we do have a measurement tools that allow you to take area measurements of blueprints. To do this, go to the Files > Find the PDF > Click the Action Icon > Click Markup. You will then see a Measurement tool.

david
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Impartial

Publié le 12/09/2020

I'm very impartial. I was very impressed at first with my tutorial which made me want to purchase the program, but once purchased I realized that even for small questions it took an hour to get an answer out of someone on multiple occasions that should have been simple "set status to this" or "create an invoice this way for a project." So overall I am not as happy with Contractor Foreman as I expected to be and never would have purchased it for the amount of money if I knew it was going to cause so many issues.

Avantages

I really liked the program when I first sat down and did an overview. It seemed like it would be very user friendly and I liked that layout and the abilities of the program.

Inconvénients

The program is extremely picky, one must know exactly how it works or it won't work at all the way one would expect. The program has extreme potential to be so user friendly and it'sjust not. Every Estimate, Invoice, project, ect must be set at certain statuses to do what the program is expected to do. I consider myself fairly tech savvy and could not figure out how to print an estimate without help. With that said, the help is hit and miss. Some people you talk to are very helpful, some seem like they're just as confused as you are and have no idea how the program works which is very frustrating. Lastly, there are multiple ways to invoice clients but there's only one way to do it without messing up financing on the project and to have all invoice items on one invoice. Otherwise everything is screwed up and it is not a simple process at all.

Réponse de Contractor Foreman

Hi David. Are you sure you were using Contractor Foreman? To print anything, you just click View/Email PDF. Then the PDF opens like a PDF normally would and you can print it. The program is VERY flexible. That is what most people like about it compared to other systems where you have to follow a certain path. Yes, the status does trigger certain actions. While you are building your Estimate and Invoice you do not want it to send to QB or finalize your budget. That is common for any software. We met with Crystal in your office and she quickly understood everything but you haven't responded to any of our request for a free training. We really are here to help. Our employees know the system and are able to help and are not confused. I'll reach out, but let us give you an overview of how the system works and I am certain it will click very quickly for you. You can see from other reviews that the system is very easy to use and support is great. We hope to prove this to be true.

Jocelyn
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Innovative Construction Partners - Contractor Foreman Review

Publié le 15/11/2022

My company & employees love contractor foreman. Its an easy way to keep track of what's going on with a project. Everything attaches to its own project & we are able to see all the holes. We plan on continuing to use this software especially because you guys are always open for suggestion. Some suggestions we have made we actually see now on the software that wasn't on here previously.

Avantages

What I like most is how we can manipulate the software to our liking & use it for our benefit. Running reports creating PO's, estimates & schedule of values are much easier for us now. The TO-DO has to be the best feature. We love how it sends notifications to remind us of our deadlines & helps manage projects more.

Inconvénients

We work with big projects & sometimes the estimates can be very laggy. This is tough when we have to get things out the door under a certain timeline.

Brett

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great Value with some very strange functionality gaps

Publié le 15/11/2022

While this program is *able* to do pretty much everything for project management, after several months of use, we will be returning to using some other systems because of the difficulty of onboarding certain features to our team and irritating gaps in the software such as not being able to upload and delete stored files consistently.

Avantages

This management software seems to be able to do just about everything you might need for a project management software, but...

Inconvénients

Even with great customer support and lots of excellent training videos, this program is extremely difficult to implement into use. Almost no features are intuitive to use. The very simplest features such as file management as team chats do not work consistently, and do not have necessary features such as syncing to a drive or cloud or the ability to move files from section to section.

Microsoft Teams, Buildertrend et Asana