Invoice Ninja

Plateforme open source de gestion des tâches, des notes de frais et de facturation

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

152 avis

Erik
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Affordable Feature-Rich Small Business Invoicing Software

Publié le 27/04/2018

Invoice Ninja saves me a ton of administrative time as it allows me to track time spent on projects for clients, create quotes and invoices with ease, and doesn't have a plethora of "extras" that I'd otherwise be paying for (but not necessarily using) through another invoicing provider.

Overall it provides me with the best value for an entry-level invoicing solution based on the features I currently need, so I don't see myself switching from Invoice Ninja for quite some time.

Avantages

I settled on Invoice Ninja after trying a plethora of other free or low-cost open source invoicing platforms because it's super easy to navigate, and handles importing and exporting data with ease. Installing a self-hosted instance was a breeze and updates have always gone smoothly without causing any downtime for me. Managing client contact information to generate quotes or track time is simple, as is creating, sending, and getting paid for Invoices. I definitely recommend Invoice Ninja to any small business looking for a relatively simple and inexpensive invoicing solution.

Inconvénients

I don't have many complaints about Invoice Ninja, but there are a few things I'd like to see improved in future updates. Invoice Ninja's self-hosted installation & update process becoming easier through an automated installer / updater, similar to WordPress, would be great to see for those who are less technically savvy. I'd also love to see service tracking / ticketing implemented for repair tracking, and maybe even job tracking for businesses with mobile technicians or tradesmen, like plumbers or mobile mechanics. The Invoice Ninja team is very open with users about what needs fixing and implementing though, so I know they'll listen if enough people request a specific feature or report bugs.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Fantastic review! Regarding your feedback, right now we're working to launch a "ticketing" system that we also be used as a CRM & in-house tool for your team, you can see the video here for a pre-release demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u3j2sCwrvc

Thank you again!!!

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great solution for small business invoicing.

Publié le 13/08/2018

Whether using the hosted version, or hosting yourself, Invoice Ninja is a great option for handling your small business invoicing.

Avantages

The invoicing is super easy, and the recurring invoicing is a big plus to this software. Time tracker for tracking hours for billable billing...expense tracker as well...all easy to use features that I've been quite happy with. I switched from another service that I loved, but had become too expensive, and have been very happy that I switched as I have more features available with Invoice Ninja. One of the features I LOVE, is the ability to set up multiple companies on one login!

Inconvénients

I would love to see an option for recurring billing setup with Paypal so my recurring invoice clients can "set it and forget it". I would also like to see a little more flexibility with template customizing via the admin, I had to make some changes via code, which isn't a problem for me, but less savvy users may find that a detriment.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Great review! We appreciate your kind words! We're working everyday to add features, and keep the pricing down! We're so happy that you found Invoice Ninja, thank you again!

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Beware

Publié le 30/03/2020

They lied to us and I spent a week swapping over and now going back to quick books because you can only have 300 customers with a growth of just 100 a month. So I'm being penalized for growth so no way.

Avantages

I purchased this program to get away from quick books and after talking to them about my customer load they made it sound like it was no problem. As soon as I sent out reacurring invoices they started flagging my account saying I had to many and it was considered phishing. I'm in trash collections and have over 1000 customers that's why I paid them money so I could have unlimited. I'm going back to quick books.

Inconvénients

They liked to me saying I could have unlimited customers when they only let you have 300 and can only grow by 100 a month.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

We allow unlimited customers & unlimited invoices.

For NEW account only we limit 300 emails DAILY (9,300 monthly), to avoid spammers.

The limit is increased each month an account is active.

• Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best invoicing software on the market

Publié le 08/01/2019

We used zoho and another alternative before, both were crap. Many more people should use invoice ninja, we are very very satisfied ! Our customers love their portal a lot as well.

- Very complete solution
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Online signing & payment for customers
- AMAZING support
- Affordable
- I'm pretty much sure we've never encountered any software issue
- So much more to say

Inconvénients

- Custom invoice template a bit hard to setup, not very standard . But we managed to have a layout we like.

Lindsay
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly functional and perfect for freelancers and those with lower volume invoicing needs

Publié le 27/06/2018

I can see my metrics for cash coming in and payments made right when I log in. The ease of adding terms to the invoices, creating products/clients, and the beautiful interface are what keep me using it instead of looking for some other alternative.

Avantages

First off, I love that it's free. I'm a big fan of free, open source software. The basic features I need to run my business are included with the free version that are super helpful: adding products/services/clients and saving them for later use, the ability to create quotes and convert them to invoices if I win that business, and an invoice generator which allows me to send the invoice directly to the client from the website's dashboard.

Inconvénients

My only complaint is that all of the features I really want are in the Pro (paid) version, and I just can't bring myself to pay just for invoice aesthetics or saving a bit of time and energy here and there with integrations. If your business does a lot of transactions, it would likely be worth it so that you don't have to go in and touch it 50 different times a week.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your great review! If you're on the fence about our $8/ month Pro Plan, we'll be happy to give you a year for free to test it out! Please let us know, and thanks again!

Marco

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome software for a great price (free self host or 20usd/year Whitelabel)

Publié le 19/10/2017

Easier invoicing, getting paid faster through iDeal (online payment) and easier management of expenses and administration tasks.

Avantages

The free self host version is complete but the per year Whitelabel fee is totally worth it! The best about this software is the active development that really listens to suggestions from it's users. This makes it the most powerful invoice package available. If it isn't the best yet, it will be!!

Inconvénients

The mobile accessibility could be improved. Also the Android app could be improved and maybe more focused on the tasks.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you very much for your excellent review! Agreed, we're currently working to improve the tasks functionality in the mobile and web versions of the app. Let us know if there are other features you'd like to see added.

Deepak

Best affordable accounting software

Publié le 15/12/2021

Avantages

Easy to use, clean interface, automatically sends invoices and takes care of payments, tracks expenses

Inconvénients

Email is all center aligned in V5. Should be able to change the styling a bit more

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Fantastic review, thank you for your kind word and being part of the Invoice Ninja community, We would love to hear more of your feedback!

Graeme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invoice Ninja handles all my freelance writing and editing business with ease and accuracy.

Publié le 06/02/2018

It has made business simple for me, and immediate payment easy for my clients. I get paid the same day, because those are the terms I set.

Avantages

I love the payment alternatives, which now include AliPay for my Chinese clients. I also find the user interface incredibly intuitive. Invoice Ninja seems to know what I want.

Inconvénients

I don't have any objections to Invoice Ninja. I know that there are more complex functions available for larger organizations and more complex billing situations, but they don't obtrude into my simple world.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's very much appreciated!

Guido
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software for professional invoicing

Publié le 11/02/2020

From Excel-invoicing to Invoice Ninja was a huge leap in professionalization

Self-hosted
iOS-app
Open source
Customer Portal

Inconvénients

I have not been able to integrate my Dutch bank account?

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you very much for your great review! If we can ever be of service, we're here to help!

Tom

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is an outstanding and well though out open source invoicing system.

Publié le 01/03/2018

A simpler invoicing workflow for my company and an easier platform for our clients to pay us.

Avantages

The system also supports two factor security via the TOTP protocol which is nice as it does not rely on third-party websites for logging in.

Being open source means we were able to look at the code base and verify that it was well put together and back end was not just cobbled together. Having this solid & rational code base has allowed them to provide fast support and feature enhancements. While I have not had any issues, I went through their forums and github and they have an outstanding response rate to both questions about the product and the code base.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to review our codebase. We're constantly working to improve our code and features, if there's anything you'd like to see changed please let us know.

Mike

• Support client

Outstanding software, easy to use, with amazing support.

Publié le 30/04/2018

Avantages

Invoice Ninja is extremely easy to use, which is their main point. But that ease of use doesn't mean it doesn't have powerful features. There's plenty of functionality for freelancers such as myself to make getting paid a snap.

The developers are also a top-notch group. Any time I've had an issue or a question, they're always quick to either fix a bug or point out exactly what I need to do to solve a problem. You don't get that from larger shops that have a bunch first-tier support people following a script. Having a developer team that communicates efficiently with the user base makes all the difference in the world.

From an administrative standpoint, I could probably run it on a toaster as long as I had enough space for my database. If you choose to go the self-hosted route, there's no need for high-end VPS solutions. A single core with a gig of ram and some storage is more than enough to get you up and running.

Inconvénients

If I had to pick something to gripe about, it would be that the setup process for self-hosted can be a bit finnicky for beginners. But once you get the hang of it, it's really not that bad. Setting up my own deployment has helped me learn a lot about Linux administration, so it's a win in the end.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Wow! Great review! "Outstanding software, easy to use, with amazing support." this says it all! Thank you for much for your kind words and support!

Laura

• Support client

Extremely easy to use, very clear and intuitive

Publié le 10/10/2017

I think the toggle menu on the right (displaying the latest invoices) is not necessary, so I just keep it closed.

Avantages

I operate a small freelance business, and Invoice Ninja is perfect for my needs. I have no accounting/bookkeeping experience or knowledge, and I find that with Invoice Ninja, I can do everything I need to invoice my clients and get paid online very easily and quickly.
Customer support is beyond anything I've seen before. When I've had questions or issues in the past, I've sent an email and received a response almost instantly.
The free version is very suitable for my needs, and they don't hassle me to upgrade. It really is free.
My clients are very happy with the system. It makes receiving/paying invoices and receiving receipts very easy for them too.
I also really like the fact that the invoices look good, without me having to do anything really. I'm a writer - not a bookkeeper, not a software programmer, and not a graphic designer. Invoice Ninja is a good solution that doesn't demand any special knowledge or effort from me. From my poitn of view, that's probably its strongest point.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review, we really appreciate it!

Rio
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We used to use Clearbooks... InvoiceNinja assassinated that.

Publié le 05/06/2017

Just better finance management. Its very clear in its operation. You can see at a glance whats happening within the company, how much money is owed and how much is earned every quarter etc. Brilliant.
haven't found anything as of yet (using it for 6 months paid) and the monthly updates keep improving it. will edit this to reflect if any problems arise

Avantages

We are a small digital company based in Scotland and were using clear books... then out of the blue Invoice Ninja got recommended by a client. Its transformed our company finances. Clearbooks had too much, other softwares had very little. Invoice Ninja is right bang in the middle, giving you the necessary tools to go ahead, which is excellent.

They keep updating it so its better every month aswell.

-Its extremely fluid and easy to use
-updating it on the road with the app is excellent
-its very clear cut, no clutter

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your excellent review! Please feel free to email us at contact@invoiceninja.com to let us know what features you'd like to see added next. In case you haven't seen it you can follow our roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/63BbiVVe/invoice-ninja

Vince

• Support client

I have been an avid user for last ~6 months; excellent in all ways.

Publié le 19/09/2017

Avantages

The product strikes me as having been built exactly to my needs. The functionality is complete, logically designed, and in keeping with the theme entrepreneurs crave "I want to get things done quickly and looking professional...". Customer service is incredible. Even after reviewing their well supplied help pages, sometimes I want to talk to a person. I have received responses in 5 minutes to 2 hours which is among the best of the best of any service I have ever used over 2 decades. And they keep adding features, some of which I didn't even think about but have come to incorporate into my operations. I am envious of how high quality a product and service they deliver as i strive for similar in my business. Lastly, IN holds great value/cost relationship for small & young startups like me. I can not say enough good things.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Probably the nicest review we've ever received, thank you for your kind words!!

• Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invoice and the team running it are amazing!

Publié le 19/10/2017

Fast and intuitive, allow me to manage my invoices, quote, recurring from one interface.

Avantages

Nice UI/UX, really impressive on how easy it is to manage your business with that.
I also love the buy buttons, that allow to turn any web page in a professional shop.

Inconvénients

I'm also using the open source version of it, and the optimization is still a bit misterious, I have a bit of troubles to make it as fast as the online version.
But I'll figure it out :)

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your very kind review! Feel free to email us and we'll help you optimize your install. We'll also try to add clearer instructions in the docs.

Vincent

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

searched for time registration, found an exceptionally well working program

Publié le 12/03/2018

Avantages

When I started to use Invoice Ninja, I didn't know all the options and possibilities nevertheless the opensource version was quick to install. During my updates and using the program I started to love the program and started exploring all features. All my yearly and monthly invoices are sent automatically and time registration is done with a breeze.

Inconvénients

The only Con is that in the community version is not a update the software button. The update process in itself is simple (overwriting all files with the updates files) it could be easier.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your excellent review! Agreed, we hope to improve the selfhost update process in the future.

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very satisfied with this product and the support behind it!

Publié le 14/09/2018

After years of searching for invoice software to meet my personal technological demand I found Invoice Ninja. I am absolutely blown away! Operating a small business is no task for the meek, but when your invoicing software allows you to document so much to one invoice you know you have your bases covered. This product meet ever want i have ever had to present to my customers. I am self hosted for the first time in my life and find myself released from my host's many charges. I chose white-label only to show my support for this wonderful product. Even the support and customer service professionalism rocks my world. Any speed bump I had during the installation process was immediately straightened out by "Keymaster" Hillel Coren via google search and previously answering issues. Thank you all deeply for such a finely tuned wonderful creation.

Avantages

Above every other great part of this program I am very please with it's simplistic interface.

-documents attached to e-mail and pdf
-mobile app just as clean as the web interface
-diverse payment gateways
-2FA security (never thought I would use this but they made this very easy)
-variety of from free to paying solutions with a few added benefits to each
-exports as needed

Inconvénients

when I find some I'll have to come back and fill this in.

Priyansh
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Made our tax compliance easy as pie!

Publié le 12/09/2022

InvoiceNinja is a minimally priced invoicing solution that perfectly fits our need to keep up with the taxation laws of India.

Avantages

We recently started using InvoiceNinja for our tax accounting and invoicing.
- Our major headache of generating invoices manually was solved by InvoiceNinja as the whole process is fairly automatic once set up.
- The free version was extremely useful as all the critical functions were readily available and we performed adequate testing before implementing it.
- Tax rate settings were easy to set up, as it is complicated to set up all the Indian CGST, SGST and IGST tax slabs.
- PDF creation is another feature that was the deciding factor.
- We also had the option for charging gateway fees that we set up to offset transaction fees charged by RazorPay.
- The best thing is that its interface was easy to learn and we also set up automations linked with it.

Inconvénients

- Navigation is bulky and confusing, could have been made better.
- There are glitches present and you need customar support to fix them.
- Recurring invoices are hard to set up.
That's pretty much it.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your kind words and your important feedback about UI! We are always working to improve and have a MAJOR UI/UX update coming soon!

Juan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The overal experience its been very successful over the last 2 years I been using the product.

Publié le 31/10/2017

A central database with clients and providers, invoices, estimates, payments .
they have a mobile app and also a time tracking software.

Avantages

Excellent product, the support its awesome.
My experience in general its very grateful, tried several invoices system but this has just what I need.

Thanks Invoice Ninja for this excellent product.
A Happy client!... Happy Days!

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your generous review!

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This software is amazing and is able to handle simple and complex invoicing and project needs

Publié le 10/04/2018

The open source software allows me to customize the application that suits me and fits around my business.

Avantages

Ease of use. Feature-rich functionalities. Able to handle a wide array of client details. Great community. Excellent customer service.

Inconvénients

As I have been using this software over the past year I have yet to come across something that was problematic.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Fabulous review! Thank you very much for your kind words! In the future, if you think of any features of functionality that you would like to see built, let us know! Thanks again!

Eduardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Awesome CRM and Invoicing Tool

Publié le 16/06/2021

This service has made it easier for me to do work that I need to do, managing client information and invoicing them.

Avantages

I love that it is web-based. Also, it's a plus that it is open-source. It has got really useful features. I love that I can use it for CRM, invoicing and quotes. Clients also get their own invoice-payment dashboard too.

Inconvénients

The only downside I could think of is there is no easy way to manually do curency conversion. They have an automated conversion, which works well. But, when I'm paid in a foreign currency, I need to use the currency conversion information from a different source. As far as I can tell, there isn't an easy way to do it custom like that.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your support & fabulous review! We very much appreciate it!!!

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Get it. Pay the $80/yr or whatever it is for the fancy version. Be thrilled with the value.

Publié le 06/09/2017

It does automated billing tasks that are beyond the ability of many other (much higher cost) software we've looked at.

Avantages

It accomplishes a task (automatic, variable-sum, bank drafts) that few services can do (and those that can do it for materially more cost).

It works quite well on all my devices, you can integrate it with nearly anything at this point...

Inconvénients

The UX is a little wonky sometimes. More clicks/loading than should be needed to do some tasks (related to manual record entry is where I've seen it the most).

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working to refine the UX to optimize as many use cases as possible. If you could email us with specific workflows which take more clicks than needed it would be very helpful to us. We'll review and attempt to fix where possible.

Robbe
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Great invoicing system

Publié le 18/01/2022

Avantages

10 out of 10. Easy to use, good user interface and overall great system. All invoicing options are available. 100% working and reliable.

Inconvénients

This is only on a selfhosted system: Automatic backup options are only possible with knowledge of SQL. You can export settings and data by hand but you cant do it automatically .

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

AMAZING REVIEW! Thank you so much for taking the time to give such incredible feedback! WE appreciate it!

• Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invoice Ninja is an epic way to manage invoicing!

Publié le 19/12/2018

It's been a great experience so far. They don't have anything unnecessary to waste time on, and it looks sharp. I haven't had any issues.

Avantages

I love how crisp and clean it makes our invoices look. I love that Invoice Ninja integrates with stripe (a really big deal for us!) and I really like their recurring billing options. It's also got a great dashboard for clients to manage their bills on, and I love that they can do partial payments and we can both see where their tab is at. I've tried a lot of invoicing systems and this is by far my favorite.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything I dislike about Invoice Ninja.

João
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

The best app ever

Publié le 24/01/2022

The best finance control
The best invoice control
Easy usability

Inconvénients

Thaks, but for my use, no need for new features

Réponse de InvoiceNinja Traduire en français

Great review! Thank you for your supportive review and being a part of the Invoice Ninja community!