104 avis

Invoice Ninja

Plateforme open source de gestion des tâches, des notes de frais et de facturation

4,9 /5 (104 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
99% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
104 avis
Kenric B.
Traduire en français

Awesome software for a small business

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 05/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a helpful way for me to manage my company's invoices especially on the go. It is perfect for my self ran business.

Avantages

Easy to setup and use out of the box. Lots of information if you need help. Can create multiple companies and multiple users.

Inconvénients

The invoice preview wasn't working for me by default. I had to download every invoice to just see what I was sending. I googled a small and simple fix. I just had to disable a setting and previews worked as expected.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your kind words and having you on board, thank you! If you have any questions, we're at your service!

Alberto O.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning

An Amazing Invoicing Software that Will Leave You and Your Clients in Awe

Publié le 08/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Invoice Ninja is an invoicing software that can make your business look that much more professional. For the small price tag, you get a very powerful, fully customizable system that will make your invoicing headaches disappear. We have linked Stripe and Authorize.Net to it with a simple copy and paste of the payment gateway key and within minutes we were charging customers. I highly recommend Invoice Ninja!

Avantages

InvoiceNinja is extremely easy to use for both your team and clients. It allows for you to create customizable and nicely designed invoices and quotes. You can customize the messaging sent in email communications. It also gives your clients their own portals to manage their accounts.

Inconvénients

Reoccuring invoices can be difficult to use and understand how they work. Also, when sending quotes they valid dates seem to end the day before in the evening and clients cannot accept the pricing sent so a new quote must be sent. There is also a lack of direct customer support and instead provide a knowledge base.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you very much for your support & high recommendation! If you every need any support or have questions, we're at your service! Thanks again!

John S.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
Traduire en français

Invoice Ninja is professional, reliable and cost effective

Publié le 15/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We wanted a way to configure recurring billing, the solution must integrate with Stripe and QuickBooks. Invoice Ninja gets the job done.

Avantages

We are able to self-host Invoice Ninja on our cpanel website using Softaculous, other panels supported by Softaculous will also work.

Inconvénients

Some functions aren't intuitive. For example importing takes some work. On the plus side forum support provided by the developer is excellent.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Great review! Thank you for your fantastic feedback!

Richard B.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics

Beware

Publié le 30/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

They lied to us and I spent a week swapping over and now going back to quick books because you can only have 300 customers with a growth of just 100 a month. So I'm being penalized for growth so no way.

Avantages

I purchased this program to get away from quick books and after talking to them about my customer load they made it sound like it was no problem. As soon as I sent out reacurring invoices they started flagging my account saying I had to many and it was considered phishing. I'm in trash collections and have over 1000 customers that's why I paid them money so I could have unlimited. I'm going back to quick books.

Inconvénients

They liked to me saying I could have unlimited customers when they only let you have 300 and can only grow by 100 a month.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

We allow unlimited customers & unlimited invoices.

For NEW account only we limit 300 emails DAILY (9,300 monthly), to avoid spammers.

The limit is increased each month an account is active.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Asia N.
Secteur d'activité: Design

Functional, quick loading

Publié le 29/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I run two businesses, the business I run with a partner uses freshbooks but I absolutely hate it. So I found invoice ninja for the business that I run by myself.

Avantages

The features are clear, everything is pretty much laid out at first glance. A lot of people prefer simplified alternatives (like freshbooks or quickbooks) but I feel more comfortable using Invoice Ninja. It also loads faster and is less buggy.

Inconvénients

It's not as pretty as freshbooks though, and the price is almost the same.

Yasien S.
Secteur d'activité: Design

A Happy'ish Invoice Ninja Client

Publié le 29/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would like to see the clients phone number on the main Client screen.
Some more updated youtube videos will be appreciated.

Avantages

Invoice Ninja is easy to use and support has been very impressive when needed. I like that I can almost forget to do invoicing because it is done for you, especially recurring invoicing. It would be nice if statements could be sent out automatically on all overdue accounts.

Inconvénients

I cannot always tell if clients have Viewed their invoices. Syncing with phone app not reliable for android. Proposals need some work. I am using Plutio.com for my proposals and digital signatures. The proposal sections look dated. More templates and a community that can share temples.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you for your lovely review & great feedback/input! We'll definitely take your input into consideration as we release future updates!

John M.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Go Global with Invoice Ninja

Publié le 27/11/2019

Global Billing
Single Payment gateway.
Multiple users worldwide.

Hi.,

We have customers worldwide and we sell our subscription service to the customers for the shipping portal freightmarket.com

Invoice ninja has helped us to expand globally by billing clients in multiple currency using a single payment gateway.
Highly recomended for business trading worldwide

Inconvénients

Simple to use and easy to understand. If you cant use Invoice ninja, you shouldnt be in business.
Cheap pricing

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you very much for your great review, we're thrilled you love our platform!

Steven E.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Slow Save Problem

Publié le 21/02/2020

Avantages

Love this program it is so easy to use and love the different layouts to choose from

Inconvénients

appears to slow down once you have entered a few quotes, i have tried to clear the cache, but this does not seem to help, i have also archived most of the quotes not used and deleted those that declined, but still the program tends to go slow...

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you very much for your great review & recommendations! We would be happy to assist with you cache/speed issues, please email us contact@invoceninja.com

Thank you again!!!

Guido W.
Traduire en français

Great software for professional invoicing

Publié le 11/02/2020

From Excel-invoicing to Invoice Ninja was a huge leap in professionalization

Self-hosted
iOS-app
Open source
Customer Portal

Inconvénients

I have not been able to integrate my Dutch bank account?

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you very much for your great review! If we can ever be of service, we're here to help!

Joanne C.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

Simple, clean, perfect

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 29/10/2019

Avantages

It has all the necessary functions. I can make quotations, invoices, and create receipts easily without a lot of hassle. I've been using Invoice Ninja for years and plan on upgrading as soon as I have the funds.

Inconvénients

Haven't found anything I didn't like yet? I think only the fact that the receipt looks a lot like the invoice (if using the free version) which has led to some confusion from my clients.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Amazing feedback! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!

Jason W.
Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
Traduire en français

Has vastly improved my invoicing process and made easy what was once an arduous task.

Publié le 31/10/2017

Avantages

This software is so easy to use, but is packed with features! Everything gets calculated automatically, and all of my clients' information is stored in one place. Probably the most valuable feature for me is the automatic email reminders, since some clients forget to pay me on time. I never have to go back and figure out who's paid me and who hasn't, since Invoice Ninja tracks this for me. I can even see who has Viewed my invoices, which is very helpful.

Inconvénients

1. I think recurring invoices can be improved. Ideally, payments would automatically be drafted at each interval, rather than emailing an invoice for client to pay. Also, I'd like a better way to automatically display the correct service date range for quarterly invoices when the recurring invoices are generated. For annual invoices, I can use the year variable which would change each year, but for custom date ranges every quarter I haven't figured out an automatic method. I just change the date range manually before the next invoice is sent.

2. Although data can be exported, tax information is not. It would be VERY helpful to have sales tax info exported as well, instead of total invoice amounts. Currently, I have to look at each invoice individually each quarter when filing state sales tax returns. That is the only way I can determine pre-tax revenue amounts.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you for your very kind review! Please email us and we'll help you setup auto-billing so your invoices are automatically paid. When editing a recurring invoice if you click the question mark next to the frequency select you'll see some more help. Invoice item taxes have been added to the export in our latest release.

Erik W.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Affordable Feature-Rich Small Business Invoicing Software

Publié le 27/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Invoice Ninja saves me a ton of administrative time as it allows me to track time spent on projects for clients, create quotes and invoices with ease, and doesn't have a plethora of "extras" that I'd otherwise be paying for (but not necessarily using) through another invoicing provider.

Overall it provides me with the best value for an entry-level invoicing solution based on the features I currently need, so I don't see myself switching from Invoice Ninja for quite some time.

Avantages

I settled on Invoice Ninja after trying a plethora of other free or low-cost open source invoicing platforms because it's super easy to navigate, and handles importing and exporting data with ease. Installing a self-hosted instance was a breeze and updates have always gone smoothly without causing any downtime for me. Managing client contact information to generate quotes or track time is simple, as is creating, sending, and getting paid for Invoices. I definitely recommend Invoice Ninja to any small business looking for a relatively simple and inexpensive invoicing solution.

Inconvénients

I don't have many complaints about Invoice Ninja, but there are a few things I'd like to see improved in future updates. Invoice Ninja's self-hosted installation & update process becoming easier through an automated installer / updater, similar to WordPress, would be great to see for those who are less technically savvy. I'd also love to see service tracking / ticketing implemented for repair tracking, and maybe even job tracking for businesses with mobile technicians or tradesmen, like plumbers or mobile mechanics. The Invoice Ninja team is very open with users about what needs fixing and implementing though, so I know they'll listen if enough people request a specific feature or report bugs.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Fantastic review! Regarding your feedback, right now we're working to launch a "ticketing" system that we also be used as a CRM & in-house tool for your team, you can see the video here for a pre-release demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u3j2sCwrvc

Thank you again!!!

Aurore N.
Traduire en français

After trial testing, I signed up for pro version and am very satisfied with it !

Publié le 30/04/2018

Avantages

First of all, a multilingual app is great, more comfortable to work in your native language.

One of the greatest feature in task and timer (timer can be installed directly on computer). In one click, task (with detailed timing) can be transformed in invoice, and a second click to send it to the client. I saved so much time with that !!

Working in graphic design, invoice template is important to me. I tested many billing and invoicing systems. Finally Invoiceninja was the best choice. Nice templates for beginners. And customization allows good design (just need to work on code, but support and videos help you on that).

Customer support is great, very quick (reply few minutes later) and very helpful.
Clients propose various new features through the forum, and the dev team continue to improve the app considering clients feedback.

Finally, invoices and quotes are so easy to create, there is no need to say more on that!
Products list is a smart feature. Creating a catalogue of all products ans services makes invoicing very fast and intuitive. Once again, so much time saved.

There is plenty of options in this app. Through features and custom fields, the app becomes your app, according your needs and your billing way.

I can't wait to use Zapier to connect my shop with the invoicing app. After that, administrative works will not need anymore dedicated days on my calendar (only few minutes per month)

Inconvénients

Actually, I can not think of any cons.
Of course, it is natural to want more and more features but comparing to other apps, this app is the best and more accurate.
Moreover, after many topics on support forum, support helped me a lot to resolve all issues.
And try to add new features or options to match these needs.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you for your kind review! I'm so glad that you're enjoying the platform and features! If we can add anything or address any questions, we're here to help! Thanks again!

Mike S.
Traduire en français

Outstanding software, easy to use, with amazing support.

Publié le 30/04/2018

Avantages

Invoice Ninja is extremely easy to use, which is their main point. But that ease of use doesn't mean it doesn't have powerful features. There's plenty of functionality for freelancers such as myself to make getting paid a snap.

The developers are also a top-notch group. Any time I've had an issue or a question, they're always quick to either fix a bug or point out exactly what I need to do to solve a problem. You don't get that from larger shops that have a bunch first-tier support people following a script. Having a developer team that communicates efficiently with the user base makes all the difference in the world.

From an administrative standpoint, I could probably run it on a toaster as long as I had enough space for my database. If you choose to go the self-hosted route, there's no need for high-end VPS solutions. A single core with a gig of ram and some storage is more than enough to get you up and running.

Inconvénients

If I had to pick something to gripe about, it would be that the setup process for self-hosted can be a bit finnicky for beginners. But once you get the hang of it, it's really not that bad. Setting up my own deployment has helped me learn a lot about Linux administration, so it's a win in the end.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Wow! Great review! "Outstanding software, easy to use, with amazing support." this says it all! Thank you for much for your kind words and support!

Terry H.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

I have been using Invoice Ninja for years now

Publié le 14/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The customers pay me on time!

Avantages

This is free and open source invoice system. I have been using this for over two years and loved it! It is easy for my clients and me. It also helps my clients to understand what they owe and what the cost the products. I have used various payment gateways for this and have not had a single complaint from any of my clients. This software is highly recommended to anyone, and I have been telling my clients about Invoice Ninja for a long time. They do host your invoice, or you can do self-hosting. It works great along with WordPress or other CMS to add the buy now button or recurring invoices. I had used hosted by Invoice Ninja when I didn't have to host account or a place to host it, and now I am hosting it on my dedicated server. Whenever I have an issue with anything, they will respond to the email very quickly and help you fix the problems.

Inconvénients

There is not one single thing I do not like about this software. If I didn't like this software, I would have gone with another invoice system.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Great review! This sentence says it all: " customers pay me on time" that is our goal! Thank you so for our kind review, we're super happy that it helps you GET PAID!

Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

A great solution for small business invoicing.

Publié le 13/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Whether using the hosted version, or hosting yourself, Invoice Ninja is a great option for handling your small business invoicing.

Avantages

The invoicing is super easy, and the recurring invoicing is a big plus to this software. Time tracker for tracking hours for billable billing...expense tracker as well...all easy to use features that I've been quite happy with. I switched from another service that I loved, but had become too expensive, and have been very happy that I switched as I have more features available with Invoice Ninja. One of the features I LOVE, is the ability to set up multiple companies on one login!

Inconvénients

I would love to see an option for recurring billing setup with Paypal so my recurring invoice clients can "set it and forget it". I would also like to see a little more flexibility with template customizing via the admin, I had to make some changes via code, which isn't a problem for me, but less savvy users may find that a detriment.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Great review! We appreciate your kind words! We're working everyday to add features, and keep the pricing down! We're so happy that you found Invoice Ninja, thank you again!

Eric L.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
Traduire en français

Streamlined my invoicing and quoting

Publié le 23/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Invoice Ninja has allowed us to streamline our process for quotes and invoices. Since switching we are able to get quotes and invoices out to customers almost instantly without techs having to refer everything back to the office.

Avantages

I love that I can access Invoice Ninja from anywhere whether I'm in my office or infront of a customer I can quickly put together a quote, lookup a product or send off an invoice.

With the customer portal my customers know exactly where they stand, saving my staff time from having to look up information for customers.

We love that customers can accept or decline quotes, and pay invoices right from their email or portal. Getting notifications when customers have completed actions such as viewing an invoice helps us know where our customers stand in the quote and invoice process.

Inconvénients

I wish the project and time tracking modules were improved a bit, they don't exactly fit our needs, but it's not a deal breaker.

I also would love to be able to add pictures of each product so that when the customer sees a quote or invoice they can see a picture of the product.

Laura K.
Traduire en français

Extremely easy to use, very clear and intuitive

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 10/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I think the toggle menu on the right (displaying the latest invoices) is not necessary, so I just keep it closed.

Avantages

I operate a small freelance business, and Invoice Ninja is perfect for my needs. I have no accounting/bookkeeping experience or knowledge, and I find that with Invoice Ninja, I can do everything I need to invoice my clients and get paid online very easily and quickly.
Customer support is beyond anything I've seen before. When I've had questions or issues in the past, I've sent an email and received a response almost instantly.
The free version is very suitable for my needs, and they don't hassle me to upgrade. It really is free.
My clients are very happy with the system. It makes receiving/paying invoices and receiving receipts very easy for them too.
I also really like the fact that the invoices look good, without me having to do anything really. I'm a writer - not a bookkeeper, not a software programmer, and not a graphic designer. Invoice Ninja is a good solution that doesn't demand any special knowledge or effort from me. From my poitn of view, that's probably its strongest point.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review, we really appreciate it!

Raymond O.
Traduire en français

Hands down the best value for money product we got for our business.

Publié le 13/01/2018

Avantages

This software has streamlined our interaction with our clients like no other product.
I can't remember the last time a client phoned and asked us to send a statement.
Clients ask us what software we are using. Everybody who uses it is pleased with it.
Now that we have been using it for a while, there is real value in seeing all the transactions in one place. New features are constantly being added. Response from support requests are always promptly handled. I love Invoice Ninja.

Inconvénients

I honestly can't think of anything that I am not happy with. There are no negatives.
When multiple contacts are loaded for a company, the one that was loaded first, is always the one shown on the invoice, even after a different contact was selected. A minor issue.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you for your stellar review!

Michael G.

Invoice Ninja - Invoices

Publié le 28/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The “Estimates” and the “proposal” functionality is one of a kind for a product in this category.

Inconvénients

Services and Products unable to be combined in single invoice when generated from expenses and tasks.
For “tasks” the manually recording the hours is time consuming because it requires entry of the actual day time hours.

The first thing the customer portal home page displays in 18pt font when my customer logs in, is the total amount the customer has paid (not owes, not billed, not quoted) since inception; to much information (TMI) With no advantage to any business.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you very much for your review & important input! We'll work to improve/implement your requests with our upcoming v2 release in mid 2020!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Rio P.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
Traduire en français

We used to use Clearbooks... InvoiceNinja assassinated that.

Publié le 05/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Just better finance management. Its very clear in its operation. You can see at a glance whats happening within the company, how much money is owed and how much is earned every quarter etc. Brilliant.
haven't found anything as of yet (using it for 6 months paid) and the monthly updates keep improving it. will edit this to reflect if any problems arise

Avantages

We are a small digital company based in Scotland and were using clear books... then out of the blue Invoice Ninja got recommended by a client. Its transformed our company finances. Clearbooks had too much, other softwares had very little. Invoice Ninja is right bang in the middle, giving you the necessary tools to go ahead, which is excellent.

They keep updating it so its better every month aswell.

-Its extremely fluid and easy to use
-updating it on the road with the app is excellent
-its very clear cut, no clutter

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you for your excellent review! Please feel free to email us at contact@invoiceninja.com to let us know what features you'd like to see added next. In case you haven't seen it you can follow our roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/63BbiVVe/invoice-ninja

Brandon B.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

The Best Invoicing Program Out There!

Publié le 04/07/2019

Avantages

Everything! This software is so easy to use and has provided me with effortless invoicing to my clients. I don't have a big business so having a free invoicing program that makes me look good is really awesome!

Inconvénients

Honestly have nothing bad to say about InvoiceNinja

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

You're great! Thank you very much for taking the time to wrote your kind review, we appreciate it very much!

Secteur d'activité: Recrutement
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

CRM, Invoicing and Expense Tracking all in one platform

Publié le 11/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very satisfied with it. I really appreciate that they continue to improve the platform and roll out new features.

Avantages

This fits my needs running a small business. I can create quotes and invoices easily. I can give my clients visibility over their invoice and payment history. I can use it to track my expenses and payments. It integrates with Paypal Business. The dashboard gives me a great overview of revenue, expenses and outstanding collections, as well as alerts of recent payments, upcoming invoices and past due items. Plus, it's open-source and they continue to improve on it.

Inconvénients

It has a lot of flexibility. That said, it does have a learning curve. My advantage was that it was already a great fit for my current workflow. So it was easy for me to get up and running quickly.

Vince F.
Traduire en français

I have been an avid user for last ~6 months; excellent in all ways.

Publié le 19/09/2017

Avantages

The product strikes me as having been built exactly to my needs. The functionality is complete, logically designed, and in keeping with the theme entrepreneurs crave "I want to get things done quickly and looking professional...". Customer service is incredible. Even after reviewing their well supplied help pages, sometimes I want to talk to a person. I have received responses in 5 minutes to 2 hours which is among the best of the best of any service I have ever used over 2 decades. And they keep adding features, some of which I didn't even think about but have come to incorporate into my operations. I am envious of how high quality a product and service they deliver as i strive for similar in my business. Lastly, IN holds great value/cost relationship for small & young startups like me. I can not say enough good things.

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Probably the nicest review we've ever received, thank you for your kind words!!

Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Invoice and the team running it are amazing!

Publié le 19/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fast and intuitive, allow me to manage my invoices, quote, recurring from one interface.

Avantages

Nice UI/UX, really impressive on how easy it is to manage your business with that.
I also love the buy buttons, that allow to turn any web page in a professional shop.

Inconvénients

I'm also using the open source version of it, and the optimization is still a bit misterious, I have a bit of troubles to make it as fast as the online version.
But I'll figure it out :)

Réponse de InvoiceNinja

Thank you for your very kind review! Feel free to email us and we'll help you optimize your install. We'll also try to add clearer instructions in the docs.