8 avis

Field Complete

Complete field service business management software

5 /5 (8 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Nadia W.

Great

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Avantages

Simple and easy to use. Sync with Quick Books. You can pull pretty much any report possible. I like color change after Work Order updated. I like to see who updated work order last and who created it. You can see all the communication from techs, dispatchers, accountants. I like how software send emails attaching supporting documents and pictures.

Inconvénients

Need training how to create and save filters to pull reports. Would want software send notifications if Work Order for some reason was revised after completion.

Yuriy B.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Outstanding tool to optimize operations for any size of the business!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

- easy to use;
- functionality;
- completeness. Calendar, data storage, notifications, communication via messenger inside of the software, geo services and many more.

Inconvénients

- it doesn't run business on it's own without me being involved ;) waiting for an updated version to be released with this bug being addressed))

Réponse de Field Complete

Thank You for the review, your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our ability to serve you and other users of our platform.

Bohdan P.
Traduire en français

Constantly improving user-friendly software. Great help in managing and tracking field activities.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 18/08/2017

Avantages

User-friendly, flexible, can be adjusted to different business needs, helps track technician and arrange itineraries effectively, has variety of features to smooth workflow

Inconvénients

There's no such thing as a bug-free App, mediocre design, Wish it head real-time gps tracking feature.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Nikolay D.
Traduire en français

Would not be able to run our company without it anymore!!

Publié le 23/08/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I cannot begin to explain the benefits of using the software, but in a few simple words. It has changed how we function as a company!

Avantages

I love the features and ease of just scheduling work to our technicians wherever and whenever without having to drive to the office to do it! Being able to track our technicians times and updates live.

Inconvénients

So far I have not had any problems or issues--It would be awesome to have an "update" feature where we can send an update to the client by simply forwarding current pictures--Aside from anything else--I have not had one complaint or issue!! Love it!

Brittany H.
Traduire en français

Ready to improve efficiency?

Publié le 12/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

At US Legacy we us Field Complete to schedule our technicians t fulfill work orders. Field Complete is very user friendly and takes no time at all to learn the software! It provides easy, recorded conversation between you and your technician.

Avantages

I love the ease of use. i am able to see schedule my contractors, track their progress, and map out their route for the day.

Inconvénients

I have no cons. I only have great things to say about this product.

Latassie J.
Traduire en français

The app is very simple to use and makes dispatching so easy

Avantages

The ability to see each tech and their progress on completions throughout the day. I love the messaging feature to be able to communicate with them directly through the app.

Réponse de Field Complete

Joann T.
Traduire en français

I have only started using Field Complete recently and I'm amazed. Great Program!!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 24/08/2017

Avantages

Submitting Invoice's, etc. directly to the customer via email is a great feature. And having the option with one check, all pictures, etc are also sent along with invoice to customer

Inconvénients

Searching Property Addresses, WO's and/or Job ID#'s could be more user friendly. Cannot directly delete uploaded documents. Only have the option to uncheck the document.

Jeff A.
Traduire en français

Easily navigatable and usable for any user if they just use the features.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18/08/2017

Avantages

We can get everything we need if users utilize the program effectively. Use of pictures, chats, and information in the work orders is easy to find with the job id or the work order number.

Inconvénients

Miscommunication. Sometimes our techs aren't too clear with the grammar which makes it hard to proceed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10