easy and too helpfool
1. easy to customize checks as per the system status.
2. easy to deploy agents.
3. easy to make reports.
4. easy and sophisticated to take remote, chat session and file sharing features.
5. best for security purpose 2 factor authentication facility.
1. update little bit lately.
2. network discovery feature is not available.
3. do not have inbuilt ticketing tool.
Complete set of tool to monitor all your data center and cloud provider
Solarwind offer a complete set of tool for managing your datacenter operations. It is including a mapping of your application in the last version, so now you can follow your dataflow and isolate all anomalies like security breach, network congestion, server unavailable ... and get all reported inside the same dashboard. I like that is also avalaible on premise, hosted or cloud
Pricing is only avalaible by request to a sale person, and licensing model are not available on their web site actually.
SloarWinds RMM is very good software
SloarWinds RMM is very good software. It is easy to use and has tons of features to adapt to different business.
SlocarWinds RMM can improve their Graphic User Interface to make it more friendly and collaborate more features in one place.
the was to offer a rmm service to my clients and my own systems. it was very good at what it was used for.
its has plenty of additional service with can be activated at any time for monitoring.
the only thing is that the deployment can be difficult for the untrained.