61 avis
Cluvio

Cluvio

Plateforme d'analyse cloud moderne pour les start-up et les PME

4,5 /5 (61 avis)
4,7
95% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
61 avis
Jordan D.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool and Beautiful UI

Publié le 05/09/2019

Great. Can't fault them.

* Extremely easy to use, very intuitive UI
* Full featured - everything I need
* Great graphing features

Inconvénients

The cheapest paid plan they have is still a few hundred bucks a month. That's expensive. They do offer a free plan but with limited features and usage. It's a shame they don't have a cheaper plan geared towards small companies wanting some basic reporting needs.

Brian R.

Powerful Reporting Tool

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 06/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Cluvio has become a critical piece of our operations. We rely on numerous scheduled reports and SQL alerts to let us know when a potential problem has surfaced as well as to provide daily reporting. The Dashboards are used by nearly everyone in the company as a way to easily check on product performance and client success.

Avantages

I love that it connects to my databases and allows me to generate reports from my own queries. Also, the scheduled reports and SQL alerts are very helpful.

Inconvénients

I really wish it allowed for uploading and reporting from Excel/CSV files

Maurice E.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Cluvio Remarks

Publié le 12/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

AM trying to visualise my company data. Cluvio creates insightful visuals

Avantages

Software is cheap and compatible with quite a number of data sources

Inconvénients

The Software has very few visualizations ie graphs, tables. Their is also more need for more beautification/eye catching designs or graphs

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Austin K.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

When your project at home gets more serious get Cluvio

Publié le 18/09/2019

I have had absolutely 0 problems or complaints

Avantages

It's free. It's simple. Best part is they don't hassle you into buying a paid subscription. It's a blend of these three reasons that when I grow Theta Gang (my business) I will absolutely make sure to continue using them and purchasing a larger subscription as my data complexity grows. I just absolutely love their product vs value ratio.

Inconvénients

Visuals are a little lack luster, but i'm more of a table guy anyway

Ravidhu P.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Traduire en français

was pleasantly surprised !

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 18/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

its a user friendly product which guides you through its features. i had no trouble figuring out and the learning curve was not steep. during my 1st week in the trail, i was emailed by representative (CEO of Cluvio) and he helped me set things up and when i inquired about a discount - he politely declined (citing policy) and suggested other open source Dashboards. this itself impressed me greatly and made me sad to leave Cluvio.

Avantages

the level of customization's need to be tinkered with a bit but overall i got a sense of how feature packed Cluvio is, having tried several other dashboard solutions i was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Inconvénients

the price was the only factor. it wasn't sustainable for us we needed a much lower subscription, we later on switched to powerBi

Great product

Publié le 10/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really accelerates our support issues and helps monitor the kpis of the company. Great product.

Avantages

Really easy to use, charts are visually appealing. Parameterized query feature is great.

Inconvénients

The sql editor is difficult to use at times (doesn't handle emojis well). Pricing model is extremely confusing for small teams.

Derrick conrad T.

My cluvio experience

Publié le 12/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has enabled us to come up with visual representations of the data in our systems which has given us control over the great insights in the decision-making process

Avantages

A very awesome software that allows us to have custom queries run on data to produce very amazing results prior to business intelligence and analysis

Inconvénients

Its graphical representation of the dashboards and reports is really amazing

Mathieu A.
Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Great tool

Publié le 06/12/2019

Avantages

Very easy to set-up (on a MySQL database). Dashboard are clean and readable.

Inconvénients

It lacks a few features, like the ability to ignore empty timeranges, or to draw a line charts over a barchart. I used Periscope data in the past and it was better on these, but probably more complex to use.

Kajetan W.
Traduire en français

A great help with few minor flaws

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 20/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Thanks to Cluvio I was able to create reports about my leads and measure the quality and quantity of them which improved my PPC campaigns a lot.

Avantages

I love the possibility to create reports and connect all the data from various sources and share them within the team. Cluvio is doing its job and it helps us a lot.

Inconvénients

Sometimes after I created a table it shows only some parts of data. I can see all of the data only after sorting them a few times. It's strange and almost caused me mistakes in my reports a few times. Also, error messages are very unclear to me.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Steve H.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Some suggestions for the product - see cons section

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 10/09/2019

ANNOYING CAPTCHA

Avantages

overall a very useful product I'd like to just give some feedback below

ok, I take that back - WHY AM I HAVING TO GO THROUGH AN ANNOYING CAPTCHA to submit this?????

Please add the following:

- Line number of SQL errors. We're unable to debug statement in Cluvio because all it says that an error occurred somewhere. This requires us to develop queries outside the tool and paste them in.
- Format the filter bar area. The controls there are so small that it's not intuitive for end users to find them
- Something is not right with how you process datetimeoffset values from the database. We're forced to do type conversions in our queries to get the recognized as dates.
- The nav to get to a full page version of a report within a dashboard (where you can see all the records without that weird scrolling gesture) is not obvious. We spend a lot of time repeatedly training people to be able to do that.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Ivan K.
Traduire en français

super easy to use, support is immediate and very forthcoming, you will not be disappointed

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

it helped massively improve insight into our data, we work with big data - we need to be able to see how different variables correlate over time and with "different perspectives" - creating dashboards with auto-updating graphs showing our data from different perspectives and seeing it all in one place helped us to figure out "hidden" connections between variables that would be else hard to spot, it helped us monitor all our "variables" over time, inspect and data-mine

Avantages

excellent functionality - R integration rocks! live data previews when building the query help a lot, has a free version! dashboards can be shared or even embedded, EU-based company, very fast and helpful support even outside of business hours

Inconvénients

could be cheaper but free version should get you started, sometimes lags, not sure if server or browser problem but with large amounts of data it becomes hard to use - very slow to respond, select count is limited to 5000

Sachal L.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Powerful Product, Great Value, Thoughtful Customer Service

Publié le 14/12/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We're able to quick and easily analyze, visualize and share the data we need internally and externally. Awesome product.

Avantages

- Super easy and fast to setup and use - we were up and running in a few hours and it's quick to build additional reporting when we need it

- Fully featured - it does pretty much everything we need, and when we have suggestions for additional things we want the company is super responsive

- Great value - definitely more bang for your buck than the competitors we evaluated

- Thoughtful service - they respond quickly and thoughtfully for any questions

Traduire en français

Cluvio is doing exactly what it's supposed to do: quickly build data dashboards and share them

Publié le 03/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Previously we had difficulties collecting relevant data and data reports in one place and make these reports available to stakeholders in the company. With Cluvio it's easy to have exactly one location for reports that can be used by all departments within the company, also being able to quickly setup new dashboards, expand and adapt existing dashboards.

Avantages

Biggest selling point for Cluvio is its UX and ease-of-use. It makes it easy to quickly put together data dashboards and iterate on them. I also like the sharing options that allow us to share dashboards and relevant filters both internally and externally.

Inconvénients

There's not much too dislike about Cluvio. There are a few interface quirks every now and then (e.g. when moving reports around in the dashboards) and I would appreciate more elements to structure dashboards (e.g. title cards, report details, etc.) but all in all there aren't any significant issues.

David christian B.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

A remarkably well executed BI tool

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 04/09/2018

Avantages

Cluvio is a very well engineered tool. What it does it will do flawlessly. Where other solutions, including those offered by huge companies, often feel buggy and fragile, Cluvio just works as you would expect. This gives you peace of mind to focus on the actual dashboarding. The UI is very clear and only the most advanced options will require a look at the manual. Dynamic (UI-driven) filters are very well done.

Inconvénients

There are fundamental limits to what you can do with Cluvio's approach (SQL + visualisation), but that's not really the tool's fault. You just need to make sure that you actually have the problem solved by the tool. Especially you need to keep in mind that it's not a tool for "pure" business users who are afraid of und unfamiliar with SQL. Cluvio does not come with an integrated proprietary column store or the like, so you queries will be as fast as your underlying DWH executes them. Again, that's more part of the concept than a flaw, but you have to keep it in mind.

Shimon L.
Traduire en français

Cluvio is amazing - allows me as a CEO to build dashboards without too many engineering resources

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I get really great reporting on a very granular level.

Avantages

I love the ease of use and the power of visualizing SQL queries. Other competing software have more features but require lots of engineering resources. The most powerful thing about cluvio is the things you can get without engineering resources.

Inconvénients

At the beginning it was a bit buggy on mobile, but now it's great. It could also be nice to have more excel like features on the pivot table.

Juan antonio P.

Easy BI for anybody

Publié le 24/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been the best BI tool I used and I hope it keeps growing and getting better.

Avantages

Cluvio is easy to use, with perfect data integration, allowing you to get your data from different databases.
Also you have the flexibility to move reports from one dashboard to another as well as duplicate or edit them anytime. Easy ways to export the reports and to embed them in your own web page. Regarding the embedding, I like the different ways to do so, with or without filters despite the business and pro plans.
The custom filters and snippets are a good idea to reuse SQL code.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have even more graph types to display the data. Also the filters and snippets are a bit hard to use in the beginning and you can't find many examples in the documentation.

Tyler F.

Great Business Intelligence Solution

Publié le 21/05/2019

Avantages

This product allows you to easily create interactive dashboards using SQL queries.

Inconvénients

There are some quirks in the SQL syntax if there is a complex expression used in the "WHERE" clause of query in conjunction with a custom filter. The online help center did not have any material on this, but customer support was able to quickly help me with the query.

Daniel O.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Intuitive Software

Publié le 11/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We're using Cluvio to visualize and analyze data collected by an app on mobile devices.

Avantages

For someone who has never used SQL before, this software made it very easy for me to start querying databases and extracting data. I haven't created any reports from scratch yet myself but I have edited reports created by others and I found the process intuitive and easy to pick.

Inconvénients

The editing of reports seemed slow at times but I'm not sure was this due to the overall size of the data source that I was trying to access or something else. Also there is a bug that hasn't been fixed where the PDF files in the automatically scheduled have a blank map where the map is fine in the body of the email itself.

Margot K.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Best Dashboard Solution

Publié le 21/08/2018

Avantages

Cluvio is a cost effective way to create different dashboards in an inventive and colorful way. Unlike other similar software, Cluvio contains many different presets that allow the creator to play with his dashboard layout. I have been using this to present in different meetings, it helped me get my thoughts across easily. Cluvio also costs a little less than other similar software.

Inconvénients

Although Cluvio is a little easier to understand, I encountered some bugs upon my first usage of the software, especially upon placing or moving charts and others. But as of now, these bugs are almost transparent. It gets better with every use.

Lucas I.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Nice Software, user-friendly interface. Great to run some advanced reports

Publié le 21/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Cluvio has been great so far. I'd recommend it to my colleagues.

Avantages

Cluvio has a nice design, its interface is very user-friendly. For me, the greatest advantage is that it does not use a lot of memory. You can run some not so trivial reports and still keep a lot of tabs opened in your web browser.

Inconvénients

The software requires some knowledge in SQL or R. It is great if you have any previous experience in one of these two programming languages but I do believe it should also include a basic SQL tutorial and a few exercises. This would be an easy way to lern at least the basic querys that are necessary to run some useful reports.

Mike R.
Traduire en français

Simple and lightweight tool for real-time analytics

Avantages

It is less expensive than competitors. Different roles and access for users is great. Visualization tools are also great.

Inconvénients

It would be great to be able to extend SQL with additional functions, like loops. It would also be helpful to support more data sources, like Salesforce

Nick M.
Traduire en français

Cluvio has been amazing from the moment we came across. Providing every feature we have needed.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We had a need as a business to be able to quickly report on data from our internal sources. Cluvio has allowed us to generate easy to read reports so that members of our team know exactly what is going on in our apps.

Avantages

It has been extremely easy to use. All of the other solutions out there at the price level of Cluvio seem to be very difficult to use. The best part has been that if something was difficult the customer support would have it fixed within a few days.

Inconvénients

The sharing features are awesome, but can be a little confusing to set up. Also once a share link is set up, it has been difficult to edit the parameters that are applied to the link.

Chris S.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Excellent Dashboard Software

Publié le 27/02/2019

Avantages

Really beautiful charts, easy to build and has an R console! With their business plan it's really easy to build bespoke dashboards for specific teams in the business, and I can even share dashboards with external contacts with their links feature.

Customer support has been second to none. Cluvio have on several occasions gotten on a call with me to talk through the product, and their turnaround time is outstanding.

Cluvio has made a huge impact on our reporting of all our analytics!

Inconvénients

Nothing really to add here, it's fantastic!

Best bang for your buck

Publié le 11/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were able to replace our home-grown reporting tools with some Cluvio-built dashboards for a fraction of the engineering cost and nothing to maintain. Additionally, the insights we are able to give our clients is bringing us even more business!

Avantages

Ease of use. It was super easy to connect to our Snowflake data warehouse and start making sense of our billions of data points. The price is right, as well, with other companies trying to charge 10s of thousands more for more limited feature sets.

Inconvénients

I wish there were a way to save color palette's do be used in multiple reports/dashboards

Really great to create a Dashboard from a SQL Server Datasource

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was able to set up a Dashboard with Auto refresh from a SQL server really fast.

Avantages

The biggest advantage, in my opinion, is the setup speed. You can really easily add a data source and create your first chart within minutes. There is no special programming language needed, you can get the data just by simple SQL Statements. Also, the Dashboards looks really good.

Inconvénients

For my use case, a faster refresh rate would have been better. But this depends on the task you want to achieve with it. For a dashboard with a SQL Data source, it is a great solution.