Omnify

Vente en ligne et planification pour les groupes de remise en forme, sportifs et de bien-être

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Publié le 02/09/2022

Excellent!

Excellent!

Avantages

Omnify is a good platform that holds members, memberships, and classes in one place; much more. The software allows for signing up as a member choosing your membership and then signing up for classes. Our instructors see in real-time how many students they have, and this makes it easier to do last-minute marketing for classes.

It's a benefit having classes and class packs hidden, we can create and then hide them until we are ready to release them. This option gives our volunteers time flexibility for creating classes. Everything doesn't have to be done all at once.

The membership benefits dashboard is easy to use and intuitive. Actually, once you understand the terms on Omnify then most of the dashboards are intuitive.

Setup help was awesome and questions get answered very quickly. Support materials for admin etc... are available and easy to understand.

Inconvénients

Too many emails to instructors. There should be a toggle to allow just confirmation emails, not individual classes. This should also apply to class registrations. Members just want a confirmation email for a class pack registration.

Family memberships should allow each family member to receive the benefit without having to signup as a member. This could be a toggle button to switch on or off.

Aidan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting...

Publié le 13/09/2018

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Avantages

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers.

From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online.

The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted.

The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Inconvénients

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Publié le 07/03/2018

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Avantages

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Inconvénients

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

Lucinda
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Re-opening Pool with COVID-19 restrictions

Publié le 01/06/2021

COVID-19 restrictions allow us to re-open the small pool in our 110-unit condo complex with severe limitations. We needed a way to equitably share the limited # of reservations in a way our residents would find easy & convenient. Omnify has enabled us to do that without any real tech expertise on our part.

Avantages

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened carefully to our needs & responded with a clear explanation of how Omnify plans could meet those. Then Aravind's attentive customer support throughout set-up, launch, and all customer questions provided speedy & smooth re-opening. Flexibility of plan allowed us to load our own liability waiver and Emergency Pool Rules, & can adjust as COVID-19 restrictions change over time. Ability to email specific individuals or all "clients" through the system is an especially useful feature.

Inconvénients

We only have a week with the system at this point, so it's possible issues will come to light later. For now though, we only wish the system could handle dual restrictions, such as "Each user only 1 reservation per day subject to a maximum of 3 per week."

Rebecca
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A valuable tool for my business

Publié le 25/05/2022

Omnify has transformed my business enabling efficient business processes to run in the background with little tweaking required. I am delighted with the software.

Avantages

Omnify runs itself, once set up I don't need to do much to ensure smooth operations

Inconvénients

Inevitably sometimes things go wrong which is frustrating but the positive side is that the support is exception

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Critical during COVID + easy to use

Publié le 16/05/2022

Excellent software that solved a problem we didn't ever think we would have!

Excellent software that solved a problem we didn't ever think we would have!

Avantages

We used Omnify to manage our pool at our condo association during COVID restrictions. Omnify made it easy for homeowners to book their time, enabling us to keep the pool open. We continued to use it last summer and this winter to maintain a safe environment. It was mostly easy to set up and run.

Inconvénients

Setting up multiple sessions could be easier and more automated.

Conrad
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

Publié le 05/04/2018

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

Avantages

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

Inconvénients

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

James
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

Publié le 28/08/2017

It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

Avantages

It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Inconvénients

In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

Josephine
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

appointments great, memberships a problem

Publié le 23/10/2020

I got it through App Sumo deal, so great value at the discounted price. if I was paying ongoing fees I would have left them a long time ago.

Avantages

integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. calendars synch well now.

Inconvénients

it is in my time zone, not the end user.
understanding membership setup has caused me no end of problems, so not clear what their definitions are, and meant I have to go back to clients over and over to try to sort. I've even had a phone conversation with them, beyond chat, and still no clarity. they don't get I need some on auto pay, and some not. the setting is global. I'll be looking at organising subscriptions directly with my payment platform instead. Had enough of unclear solutions.

Beth
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good software for the price

Publié le 26/09/2018

Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth

Avantages

It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Inconvénients

Nothing, it’s pretty straight forward and easy to use

Phi
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Sweetwater Country Club

Publié le 19/04/2021

Customer service was outstanding. Always prompt with their replies and very helpful. Made the backend work fairly simple.

Avantages

It is easier to make reservations rather than using paper

Inconvénients

When using an appointment, I would like to tie it in with a class to reserve a certain area of the club.

Sherry
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Publié le 22/08/2017

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Avantages

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Inconvénients

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Réponse de Omnify

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

Donovan
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Donovan Omnify Review

Publié le 18/10/2022

Avantages

the product is very easy to use and very customizable

Inconvénients

I would've like if there was a direct ticketing option available to sell events

Michele
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Omnify Review

Publié le 17/05/2021

The overall experience could’ve been less frustrating if there were more specific details for how to initially start on the site. However It was very helpful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] respond very quickly to my inquiries.

Avantages

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful. I like do you ability to customize to fit the needs of the association and I manage.

Inconvénients

There are some back and difficulties I had when starting up. It would be helpful to have Visual examples for how the end-user well view and use the options that are inputted.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Appointment scheduling and more

Publié le 05/05/2018

Avantages

I like that this acts as a store front for my business. I can set up additional employees if needed as well as choose custom schedules for services. It's pretty customizeable so you can adapt it for your business needs. It combines scheduling and billing all in one.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more integration features available for different email marketing systems. The email system I use isn't available and it would make things easier for me to follow up with clients that way.

Ashley
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

We love it!

Publié le 27/02/2018

Avantages

Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

Inconvénients

The only thing that needs a little bit of help was the training at the beginning but other than that it worked exactly as described

Ritu
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Omnify has made my learning platform more efficient!

Publié le 30/06/2022

Avantages

I was on the lookout for a quick calendar feature for my learning platform and Omnify checked all the boxes. They also have great customer support and service. Ashrith is always around to answer our questions.

Inconvénients

Ashrith and Joel from the Omnify team were very helpful with the integration of Omnify onto my platform.

Lauren
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Great software.

Publié le 21/02/2019

Excellent.

Excellent.

Avantages

It’s super easy to use and the service store looks exactly as I want it to, with minimal effort.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a client app available. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be customized, but I’d love for my students to be able to book from an app. For now, getting them to add my service store to their home screen is an okay alternative.

Leah
Leah
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing.

Publié le 07/03/2018

Avantages

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Inconvénients

Some things I took awhile to figure out so I really good manual would have been useful. Also I would have liked a little bit more flexibility in choosing the titles for the different operators.

Sheng Li
Sheng Li
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Promising, but buggy and needs further refinement

Publié le 19/01/2018

Avantages

Affordable, signed up for the lifetime plan from another site. I like the responsive customer service and development plan.

Inconvénients

Software seems buggy and I've been asking for appointment packs, but they seem to never come. Mobile calender sync does not seem to be working.

Geri
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Omnify launch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assistance

Publié le 14/05/2021

It allows residents to reserve pool times 24 hours a day.

It allows residents to reserve pool times 24 hours a day.

Avantages

We launched today to our residents and so far the reception has been good.

Inconvénients

The response for assistance have been very quick. I have yet to stumble upon a CON

Onn

• Support client

Great product, wonderful service!

Publié le 10/01/2018

Avantages

It help to manage our studio very easy, get reports, see customers status with a great mobile app for our customeres

Inconvénients

Missing some small features, but the team at Omnfiy keep developing and add great features every time

Malorie
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Publié le 23/08/2017

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well.

Avantages

Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Inconvénients

Not much space to customise information on the trainers so we've needed to build that into our website. Limited ability to add links or colours etc in the class descriptions

Réponse de Omnify

Thank you, Malorie! We are working on it to make the system even better

Alicia
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Programming Assistance

Publié le 26/04/2021

Pool re-opening during COVID requiring reservations to achieve a safe reopening.

Avantages

The product appears easy to use and the assistance in set up was extremely helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgeable and patient in walking me thru the set up.

Inconvénients

Its a new product and I'm unable to answer this question at this time.

Sonia

• Support client

Great features for yoga studio

Publié le 18/02/2017

My experience with Omnify has been pretty good. They literally have everything needed to manage yoga studios. I have so much more free time now. Having said that I still think there is room for tiny improvements.