11 avis

Mango Signs

Simple digital signage for any business

4,8 /5 (11 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

Super easy setup

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11/01/2018

Avantages

Recently I have tried in my restaurant. It is very easy to setup and synchronize with TV. You make any LCD tv as degital menu board. It has both option paid or free.

Inconvénients

I think ,mango sign is relatively new in digital menu market. Their software is fast but still need some development.Need more temple .

Hi!

Thank you for the review, as well as the feedback. We are currently building out our template library and are happy to take some suggestions on what content our customers would appreciate seeing the most.

If you could shoot an email over to our support team with what you may be interested in we can send it on over to our design team for consideration in some of our upcoming templates.

Thanks again!
Mango Team

Erika G.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Great, user friendly platform!

Publié le 05/10/2020

Avantages

Unlike other softwares I have used in the past, the user experience of this software is excellent. Whether you are an amateur or a seasoned technology user, anyone can navigate how to upload an image to the screens, linking the account to the screens, and making the images live. Unlike other softwares I have used, it also uploads nearly immediately.

Inconvénients

The only thing that could be improved is that for some reason on the account portion, whenever I tried to scroll to the bottom of the page, I wasn't able to. Could be a small glitch in the coding.

Réponse de Mango Signs

Thank you for the feedback! I'll see if we can have someone from the support team reach out to you to find out why you may not have been able to scroll all the way down in the account settings screen. If we can help with anything, or if you have any feedback or suggestions, please reach out via our in-app chat, we would be happy to help.

Paul H.
Traduire en français

Great for office bulletin board

Publié le 07/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using Mango Signs for two screens in our office; our main lobby and our kitchen. It was pretty easy to set them both up the way we wanted them to work for their respective roles. The main lobby mainly shows a video loop while our kitchen is a digital bulletin board for our employees to get information from. It's very easy to go in and make a change to what's being shown, or schedule something for a one-time event like a holiday.

Justin T.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

Abundance of Features!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 06/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really like it. It just worked for our set up of tvs. It showed that we were up to date. People want to see and connect with who you are and what you do, and Mango Signs does that for us.

Avantages

There is incredible flexibility. It's a pretty robust program, so it takes time to learn all the bells and whistles. I love the social media integration. It has great control on our seasons, events, and different important dates for us. The simple ability for it to be remote is huge. I like that I can use the blanks provided, and layover my own graphic, and choose the the various background of Mango Signs. I usually would use buy own photo or background from an app on my phone, then import to Mango Signs, and touch it up. It's overall easy to use.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the Twitter or Facebook connection wouldn't work. Usually, but no always. The dragging of my own uploaded graphics could be challenging to fill the whole space. Like any program, when you master what is there, you want more upgrade and features. It would be nice to have those roll out more.

Réponse de Mango Signs

Thank you for the review! We are working to improve covering all of the features with some of our onboarding video tutorials and support articles. We just released some additional social media animated walls and layouts that we hope you will enjoy. As always, if we can help, feel free to reach out to our support team through the in-app chat.

Jamie M.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Traduire en français

I cannot say enough about Mango Signs! FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!

Publié le 20/07/2017

Avantages

When I began the quest for digital signage, I emailed about thirty companies, letting them know about a specific feature I absolutely needed. A quarter didn't respond. A quarter sent back a canned, impersonal message and then deluged me with advertising. Almost half emailed back saying they didn't have that feature, but I should still buy their program/equipment. Only Mango sent a personal email, letting me know they could tweak current features so I'd have what I needed. Then, when I had a glitch (mine, not theirs), they spent A LOT of time working with me to get it resolved. I'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Inconvénients

Because this page is making me input at least 100 characters in order to submit this form, I'm simply going to say there's NOTHING I don't LOVE about Mango! xoxo

Réponse de Mango Signs

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, and for choosing MangoSigns :). We are happy to help and hope you continue to enjoy the product.

Dalibor A.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Mango Signs - perfect trouble free cloud digital signage platform

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 07/10/2020

Very satisfied.

Avantages

The ease of setup, clear interface, plenty of templates, constant updates and fast response from technical support.

Inconvénients

Noting to add here all good. Up until now all is functioning as expected.

Réponse de Mango Signs

Thank you for your feedback! If you have any suggestions or recommendations for how we can extend the platform we would love to hear them!

Kyle D.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Easy to Use, Great Support

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 18/02/2019

Avantages

Easy and fast to set up even for a non-technical person.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be slow on the older devices, but it runs great on the new ones.

Peyton P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Awesome digital signs, great potential

Publié le 13/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After researching and doing trials for dozens of digital signage platforms, this is by far the best. It is user-friendly, visually appealing, and full of great features (Facebook feed, weather feed, RSS feeds, slideshows, templates, etc!) As a start-up, they are still working out the kinks, but were very responsive to our needs and concerns and took our feedback to make quick and positive fixes. It is also very friendly price-wise, Recommend over any other digital signage platform out there right now.

Réponse de Mango Signs

Thanks for the kind remarks and review! We look forward to working with you as we grow together.

Tisa K.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Great Product

Publié le 19/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am satisfied with the program.

Avantages

It was a great value and easy to use. I liked that I could use the firestick.

Inconvénients

Not enough animations for the background.

Lisa H.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

satisfied customer

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 07/10/2020

Avantages

easy navagation and easy to learn no problems

Inconvénients

Need more varity of templates but in all i love it

Réponse de Mango Signs

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to announce that we just integrated with Canva, so in addition to the 400+ animated templates we offer, you can now use thousands of available free templates with Canva directly within the MangoSigns platform.

Charles D.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier commercial
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

A forward-thinking, versatile professional product that is cost effective & easy to use

Publié le 19/08/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Increased eyeballs on our offerings at a cost effective price point. It really pays for itself for us within the first couple days of each month.

Avantages

Versatile, adaptability, ease of use, cost, professional look, always new functions being implemented with no distraction to the product