Backlog

Outil de gestion de projet en ligne pour les développeurs

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

79 avis

Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Feature rich project management program

Publié le 15/04/2018

The features I found in Backlog are often those you only get to experience in the higher-end products. Backlog provides multiple subscription levels that provide various features based on your organization's needs. The features are distributed among these subscriptions in a smart way, allowing you move between these levels as needed. It has an intuitive design and is quite easy to use.

Avantages

Backlog offers 5 account levels, including a free version that provides plenty of its features to take it for a spin. Feature rich project management tool that does more than just manage stories and tasks at a project level. Competitive pricing includes issue tracking, code review, collaboration, and much more. One of exceptional benefit that exceeded my expectation was the inclusion of a Wiki, something that most project management tools do not include or charge extra for access. This is a big plus for development teams. Track milestones, store files, and much more from an affordable tool that does not nickle and dime you. Easy to setup and use. Great dashboard for an overall view of your projects... very functional.

Inconvénients

Cannot really test out some of the features in the higher subscriptions unless you upgrade. But maybe worth the shot, as their price levels are not all that bad. As with any tool that has increased features and capabilities, there is a bit of a learning curve when compared to other products.

Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Great Collaboration Software

Publié le 14/08/2019

UI is easy to use. Issues are clearly tracked. Robust attachment management. Email notifications are effective and clear. Icon personalization is a nice touch.

Avantages

I'm solving problems related to software design and development. We work across different time zones, and BackLog is great for our international projects. In conjunction with realtime collaborative software, we are able to use BackLog for high-level project organization.

Inconvénients

Working with the smartphone app is not as useful since the browser version is so well designed. Also unwieldy at times when flipping between different projects. No realtime chat. Wish there were more markdown options for formatting.

Alternatives envisagées

Redmine

Pourquoi choisir Backlog

Redmine is too simple and light.

Logiciel antérieur

Redmine
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good tool overall for bug tracking

Publié le 12/09/2019

Overall pretty solid with great features to keep everyone growing the boat in the same direction!

Avantages

Backlog is a fairly simple and intuitive platform that gives the full development/product teams visibility into bugs reported by the business and allows for simple, seamless prioritization.

Inconvénients

It's cool that Backlog offers iPhone and Android apps but they're a little diminished feature-wise compared to the full app. Still pretty handy though!

Milan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

After months using free version for 1 project we successfully moved to paid version for all...

Publié le 17/06/2020

We track not only reported issues/incidents, but also the planned project tasks to have overview who is working on and what is the backlog of all unassigned tasks.
The main benefit is to not have projects information in several excel or project files but in one place. Also our status meetings with our teams are faster and more effective.

Avantages

Easy to setup and use including graphic differentiation and access rights for individual projects (customer logo and colors).
No training required for users in our company who adopted this tool very fast.
In addition, GantChart is really usable with several options for grouping, automatic issue creation from email is also useful to support our clients and track how our internal specialists perform. Internal wiki is also used in our company to document not only the knowledges and technical information to be shared with others in the team, but also the meeting minutes related to our projects - everything stored and available in one place.
The mobile application also works as expected.

Inconvénients

It is not possible to create links/relations in GantChart helping to display dependencies and reschedule the project tasks when something happen - now all issues have to be moved manually.
Navigation in wiki would be enhanced little bit.

hai

Some Uncomfortable

Publié le 17/12/2018

Very good expect 2 thinks above

Avantages

- Grantt chart and burndown chart..

Inconvénients

1. It's "Copy custom Fields From other Project" in [Project Settings] -> [Custom Field]
=> I dont know why "(※ Relation with issue types not copied)". It's very uncomfortable for me and someone manage like me.
=> Our Company have Standard Custom Field for all Project about 100 Custom FIled and some Custom Issue Type. When I Open the new Project , I just wanna Copy all Custom Field and Issue Type from Old Project.
But not like this, just copy Customfield and Availabes all Issue types. After that, I must to click 1 by 1 to fix, or delete. It's take many time from me. how long i will spent for fix that with 100 custom Field and Custom Issue Type????
Please think about that. and fix this
I just want to Copy all Custom Field + Issue Type from the old Project to New Project. and button delete all Custom Field
2. It's Add a Group of member to Old/Archive Project.
=> It's very hard. I have alrd 100+ project archive and click 1 by 1 to add a Group member. so bad.really bad.
Please add a Button add a Group of member to all Project or atleast let our choose list project to add.

Nguyen
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good services with the best price

Publié le 25/09/2018

I did use backlog in 4 years, and It good for my company with more than 120 users, and run 30 project at the same time

Inconvénients

need add more than status check (current status: open, In progress, Resolved, Closed) need add more (Review)

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

New Custom Software Tester

Publié le 20/10/2020

Avantages

Last year, I started working as an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a custom software company and before I started here, I had no experience in the field. I started testing to learn more about the development side and was then introduced to Backlog. Backlog has helped make the learning process smooth for me. As someone who enjoys lists, this site is great. It helps me prioritize and communicate thoroughly.

Inconvénients

I wish I use use multiple filters. For example, under the category "not closed" I am trying to test just the ones listed as "bugs" so I have it filtered to show me just the bugs under this category. But I also want to go from oldest to newest but when I click that, it shows me all of the issues in that order.

Sandeep
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

we are love to use backlog

Publié le 28/09/2018

Avantages

I liked the way of bugs maintenance and having simple ui to understand by the non technical persons as well.

Inconvénients

mail structure. In mail try to add bug status in front. (closed or added). In mobile push notifications we are unable to differentiate whether it is added or closed.

Mitchell

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Backlog is a very useful tool

Publié le 23/09/2020

Backlog has helped us better track software bugs and issues reported by our clients. It's definitely made our clients more satisfied with our service that we're now able to better keep track of, and respond to, the bugs and issues they raise.

Avantages

I like the way Backlog helps us keep track of bugs and issues and which member of our team is assigned to them. Keeping track of bugs and issues that our clients raise is one of the areas that we struggle the most with, and Backlog helps us address this potential shortcoming.

Inconvénients

Some parts of the interface can be a little counter-intuitive to navigate. I think the next iteration of the Backlog interface could go a long way to make the tool easier to use, smoother, and even more useful.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Simple and Effective

Publié le 09/07/2019

Backlog has helped us get a handle on our massive list of bugs and upcoming features.

Avantages

It's simple, easy-to-use, and clean, while still having most of the features I want in a bug tracker.

Inconvénients

There are some times I would like to be able to categorize tasks by custom parameters, which is not supported. Also I think the user limit for the free tier is a little restrictive.

Vivek

• Support client

My experience for backlog is awesome.

Publié le 01/09/2017

Avantages

It has given a great platform to collaborate for work.
We manage many of our projects on backlog which makes us more efficient and we can focus on more work rather than hitch-ups due to processes and management.
Great tool.

Inconvénients

Yes, if you talk about cons I do feel there is need for internal documents creation like Excel ppt etc.
If I want to make some data or have issue which requires tabular form, I don't have much options than just to create an excel and attach it's links.

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Backlog for the Win

Publié le 30/11/2018

Avantages

We use backlog everyday to track various projects withing our department. The easy of adding new items to the log and quickly finding them is a plus.

Inconvénients

Only thing we really need is an approval based system that ties into Backlog for change management. Often times approval are required to be shown in the business world.

Devaraj
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Excellent Tool

Publié le 06/05/2019

It helps us a lot to track all the issues and also it helps to take action on issues in a timely manner

Avantages

1. Easy to use, not an complicated one.
2. Quick alerts, easy to track all posted issues
3. I'll recommend more

Inconvénients

I'm fully satisfied and I didn't see any cons over here

Prabu

Backlog review

Publié le 25/03/2019

We can track the issue's status but its does not have completion percentage of the issue. Improve UI

Avantages

issue type and tags. Easy to create new issue/task

Inconvénients

Need to concentrate on User Interface so that user can easily access the app

Angus

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simple and does what you need it to

Publié le 04/12/2018

Avantages

Easy to use and allows our team to do what we need to without getting in the way.

Inconvénients

A few additional QoL additions onto the features that are already here would be great (such as multiple assignees).

Praveen
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Product for Monitoring Product Activities

Publié le 29/04/2020

My experience with Backlog was excellent as we were looking for tool to monitor our product development. As we were a startup company we have limited source on funds and came across with backlog which supports our cause. We appreciate Nulabs for providing us their platform for supporting our team in our product development, And would definitely would be recommend Backlog.

Avantages

Ease to Use, Team Member were able to use it on their own without any support, Quick response for support from backlog team.

Inconvénients

Nothing as such , would suggest that if you could simplify use of filters.

Gaurav

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Extremely Easy to use and Quicker!

Publié le 15/04/2019

Its a good project management and bug tracking tool.

Avantages

- Backlog is quite faster in terms of search
- Dashboard and other projects related stuffs are well organized
- Rich functionalities for project management

Inconvénients

One thing I noticed in Backlog is listing of parent issue and sub issue, its showing both of them when we assigned an issue to some parent issue, it should only show the parent one and when click on that parent issue it will open up the sub issues if it have any.

Sandhya
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Good and ease to use

Publié le 15/08/2021

Avantages

Milestone and task management on daily basis

Inconvénients

QA workspace management on daily basis

Oleksandra

Review for Backlog

Publié le 26/02/2019

It is easy to create a new project, and easy to start using it for new users.

Avantages

Very convenient management and bug tracking tool. looks like well-organized space for project management. Good to have Slack intigration

Inconvénients

It was little bit tricky to migrate all ready issues to Backlog. For now, if there are a lot of projects it looks messy, it will be nice to have the possibility to combine them in folders

Carissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Backlog for integration into Workday

Publié le 18/11/2020

Avantages

It has good functionality for setting deadlines, tagging people, and notifications.

Inconvénients

Nothing comes to mind at the moment as something to dislike.

Sunny
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Using Backlog

Publié le 19/03/2018

Avantages

Great project management app or just because you need a issue management, subtasking, bug tracking and burndown charts app. The user interface and user experience works best.

Inconvénients

It is awesome for collaboration and the integrations are seamless. This requires multiple steps in the software.

Bhopal

Excellent

Publié le 10/06/2019

Overall experience is excellent.

Avantages

It is very user-friendly, we can manage the display according to our need.

Inconvénients

I Like it. Status change feature could be changed, we should have a quick status change feature.

Rahul
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

User Experience

Publié le 16/06/2020

Backlog is solving the company's issue.

Avantages

Feature of assigning a bug to a concern person is very good. It is easy to use.

Inconvénients

As of now i do not think there is any missing feature.

Elad
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple & ease to use bug system

Publié le 06/05/2019

Very good bug system, meets my company needs

Avantages

Very easy to use, cloud storage, low price

Inconvénients

poor features, user interface looks poor

Nitsan
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

My experience with BackLog

Publié le 11/02/2019

Avantages

Combines the features that usually are scattered over a few apps. The ability of several teams in different places around the globe to work together on the same database, collaborating and exchanging thoughts is just great.

Inconvénients

Document editor can be a bit more user friendly