3 avis

ipapi

Web analytics with IP address lookup and location API

5 /5 (3 avis) Donnez votre avis !

5 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
3 avis
Chris W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Online IP Geolocation services

Publié le 08/02/2021

Been an excellent experience. Customer support is top notch even with the free trial.

Avantages

Tried this product with free trial. It definitely suites my dev needs. Was running into an issue with query limits and reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] @ ipapi who quickly resolved my issue. It's an awesome service for me as previously I was using outdated command line tools to do the same job which did not lend itself well to running in isolated environments. IPAPI made all these problems go away and even provided support to me even with the free trial which you don't really see anymore these days (most companies want subscriptions/etc before helping you.) If you need reliable geolocation data for IP addresses, these folks win hands down.

Inconvénients

Haven't found any problems yet that couldn't be resolved either on my own or with the help of IPAPI support.

Réponse de Kloudend Traduire en français

We are delighted to know that you've found our service useful.

Konstantinos F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect solution for up lookup

Publié le 12/02/2021

Perfect.

Avantages

Lots of information is available for the ip. Also when I had the slightest issue they were overly responsive and solved it immediately. Very rare for an API that gives 1000 calls/day for free.

Inconvénients

Documentation. I wish there was a page that gave you more information about all the potential results. Like what are all the country codes?

Réponse de Kloudend Traduire en français

Thank you for the feedback Konstantinos. We've started by adding a data repository with country, continent & currency codes here https://github.com/ipapi-co/data .

Alana C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Accurate, fast, and excellent customer service

Publié le 23/04/2021

We need to identify OUS users so that we don't email them with information about drugs that are approved only the US. This tool is great for that, and again, their customer service is superlative.

Avantages

I find that the accuracy of this product is excellent. Other IP lookups had errors, but IPAPI does not. I found it easy to use, and did its lookups very quickly. And the customer service is amazing - they are super responsive and helpful. I over estimated how many IP addresses I would be processing, and they are giving me a refund. Can't recommend them more highly.

Inconvénients

If you're not using an API, you need to use an executable, which could cause problems in corporate environments that lock down external software usage.