68 avis

Funraise

Solution de gestion des donateurs et de sites web de collecte de fonds

4,7 /5 (68 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
68 avis
Drew F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The one you've been looking for

Publié le 22/07/2020

Funraise has become a tremendous support system upon which to build our marketing and fundraising efforts. Their teams are friendly and responsive, and they are constantly providing free knowledge and resources which help inform our efforts. The platform is constantly improving as well, with new releases regularly.

Avantages

Funraise combines every tool a non-profit organization may need to be successful into one easy-to-use platform, at a reasonable price point. Being able to manage donation forms, email automation, peer-to-peer fundraising and donation data analytics in one place is a welcomed addition to our tool kit and is already paying dividends.

Inconvénients

There's not much to dislike. It's very intuitive and easy to use, even right out of the box. An end-to-end SMS marketing approach would be a nice feature addition that would help enhance donor communication.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Drew, as always, we appreciate your "funpraise". We love working with such forward-thinking and invested organizations and look forward to a long relationship with you and your team!

Emily S.

A Wonderful Fundraising Software

Publié le 05/03/2021

Overall, our experience with Funraise has been excellent. We've grown a lot over the past 3+ years and so has Funraise. It has been so great to continually increase our utilization of Funraise as they have added new features and updates, which they do so regularly. One of the most important factors in choosing a platform for me is knowing I will have quality customer support to help me when I run into problems or questions - and Funraise excels with this!

Avantages

Funraise works so well with our website and our CRM. Donation forms are easy to create and embed in our website even for those of us who are not web developers, and when a donor gives on that form, the donation automatically is entered into our CRM, Salesforce. Additionally, Funraise offers many other features such as customizable peer-to-peer platforms, automated emails, event ticketing, and more. Their customer support team is excellent and always promptly responds to inquiries and actively helps to solve any problems we have come across.

Inconvénients

The one feature we would really love to have access to but do not would be an online portal system for donors to manage their recurring donations and payment methods.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the feedback, Emily! It has been a pleasure for our team to see Compassion First grow, and we hope you'll keep wishing for that one feature you're looking for... you may get your wish sooner than you think!

Lori B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Great Customer Service From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and others

Publié le 25/02/2021

The customer service and patience from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been the best part of it. His help, knowledge and responsiveness is what makes Funraise worth the cost.

Another program might have more bells and whistles -- but a young man who responds like he does -- is the bells and whistles.

Avantages

As a development professional I appreciate that their is a free version for less experienced people.

Inconvénients

The software seems to not have been designed for experienced Development professionals who want to use the features and events that other platforms like Greater Giving provide. Limited customization, limited buttons, etc.

That being said you should design your software to ask the user what are you trying to do and then take them through the steps, IE. Are you holding a gala? Yes. Do you have an auction at your gala YEs....then you build a skeleton platform for them.

Why don't you send me emails using your own platform. I set up a page for example? then you send me an email afterwards and on a regular basis that walks me through another feature I can or should be suing.

There's just too much to discover on my own.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Hi Lori, thanks for your feedback! We just want to note that it sounds like you're utilizing a limited set of Funraise features based on your plan, but there's lots more... as you noted. "There's just too much to discover on my own."

To help out, we'd love to provide an advanced demo to help you take advantage of everything Funraise has to offer and show you how Funraise is powering international organizations raising millions online. We'll reach out to schedule a call. Thanks again!

Richard S.

review

Publié le 09/03/2021

It's great - being a small team and at times a 1 man team when it comes to the development side Funraise automates many tasks as well as helps keep us very organized.

Avantages

It's very easy to use, and has all features under one roof: event, peer to peer, recurring donors, donation button, social media, texting, and I'm sure I'm even missing other features. The integrations to email marketing, company matching, and wealth screenings are also very simple and easy.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations to bulk action items that could make management easier as well as some manual specific limitations to the text feature.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Richard! And the feeling's mutual: We feel like you're one of ours, and we love what BLUE Missions does every day.

Justin U.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

A NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE

Publié le 11/12/2020

It's been amazing really! Everything is very professional and secure. When it comes to our financial supporters, we desire the highest quality transaction process and Funraise has gone above and beyond. We loved the CROWDFUNDING feature along with the new FACEBOOK integration. We also love how you can set up separate funding campaigns and easily keep track of the progress.

Avantages

We love how user friendly and organized everything is with FUNRAISE! Seriously a "Night and Day" difference between Funraise and our previous software!

Inconvénients

Honestly we have yet to experience anything negative about Funraise.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thank you for the feedback and encouragement! Our team does our best every day to bring you the best experience and tools possible. Thank you for your support and for the work you do!

Cristol O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ANGEL AID = Donor LOVE. Funraise = Donor TECH!

Publié le 10/12/2020

Funraise makes us look 'PRO' for major global corporations. We've run global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaigns with donors and volunteers from Microsoft, Amazon, Walt Disney Company, Netflix, Horizon Therapeutics ~ they have high expectations about the user experience and Funraise has never let us down. I never wonder is my DRM will fail us.

Avantages

Three things make Funraise the best donor management software on the market:

1) Technology built by nonprofit leadership for nonprofit leaders. As CEO of ANGEL AID, I don't have time to fuss around with technology platforms but we need a mobile-first, scalable solutions to meet our goals. We launched with Funraise and the intuitive interface has made it so easy for our team to grow aggressively. We have used Funraise to build campaign websites, email prospective donors, acknowledge donations, text event details, and (most important) automatically process end-of-year acknowledgement letters with ease.

2) Exceptional Customer Success team. Our donor campaigns benefit from a 1-to-1 reviews with the Funraise Customer Success team. We have had several leads over the past two years, but every interaction is with a positive, encouraging, knowledgable resource who offers the details to make our campaigns more successful. Our current Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is responsive, creative, and thoughtful about user flows ~ ANGEL AID donors have commented on how easy it is to work with us ~ that is one part software and two parts [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! [helping us think through how to use the software].

3) How To Guides ~ Funraise publishes a steady flow of guides, blogs and recommendations for how to tackle big opportunities (like peer-to-peer, Facebook Fundraisers, Text Campaigns) that we share with our team.

Everyone benefits from Funraise. Cristol

Inconvénients

The ticketing function negates the ability for donors to sign-up for recurring donations. That is a miss. Campaigns that have ticketing may galvanize a potential donor who cannot join the event, but want to sponsor an ongoing program... There should be the ability to do recurring donations, even when tickets are the call-to-action.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

It's always a pleasure to work with ANGEL AID's teamyour passion shows through in your effort and impact. Thank you for making Funraise better through your suggestions and feedback!

Tracy W.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made me believe in a CRM System Again

Publié le 15/09/2020

The sales team especially seem more like friends than people trying to sell me stuff. I especially appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] meeting me on my level and never making me feel as though I am harassing them with my questions because I definitely am.

Avantages

As an old, I believed I would be overwhelmed by the technology used to conduct non-profit business through a CRM and a Peer to Peer fundraising site. However, the system and building campaigns was very easy to use and pretty straight forward.

When I was unable to figure something out by good old trial and error, the customer success team made sure I understood what I was doing and how to fix anything I needed moving forward.

Having all transitions in one place is a great feeling, especially when sending tax forms to donors and organizing new supporters .

Inconvénients

I feel the on boarding system could be a little more macro and less piecemeal .

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thank you, Tracy! Funraise loves The Chick Mission... there's no other cause we'd jump in freezing-cold water for. Blake and Dani have enjoyed working with you and we hope to see you grow in the years to come.

Fern E.

A Mighty and People Centered Platform

Publié le 09/03/2021

Funraise has allowed our organization to enter a new tech era of online fundraising and given us the tools to elevate our mission and support nationally. We are so happy to have found this platform just in time. Our donors love it, our team loves it, and we love it. Thank you!

Avantages

Funraise's interface is incredibly user-friendly and designed simplistically, making it easy for anyone on a team to be easily onboarded and made to feel like they understand how to use the most advanced features. The support network and personal Funraise Customer Success Manager assigned to your organization make all the difference. Knowing there is someone to help you answer even the most basic questions and offer endless support has been game-changing. Shoutout to our CSM, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being so kind and helpful.

Inconvénients

I hope there is more investment in the direct messaging of donors in the future. It would be really helpful to be able to one day be able to communicate with donors directly through the platform and/or make email campaigns more functional through the platform itself without having to integrate a third part application. This would elevate Funraise to another level.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Fern! Your kind words made our team literally tear up. Code2040's mission and growth are even better than how we envisioned Funraise being used as we built the product.

Tami G.

BARCS

Publié le 08/02/2021

Great!

Avantages

Easy to use, user friendly, great basic reporting and receipting

Inconvénients

Intelligence takes some getting used to :)

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback! We love the quick, clear review. Enough said. ;)

Leah Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Philanthropie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Funraise Customer Review

Publié le 02/03/2021

Avantages

Relatively easy to use; customer support is timely and helpful

Inconvénients

Sometimes only need a new feature (event management) for a once a year thing but the cost package requires it to be an annual subscription or update that we don't need

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Leah! And thank you for the work that you do to bring out the character and passion in Cincinnati's youth.

Christina D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best fundraising software out there!

Publié le 05/03/2021

Funraise has met all our Fundraising needs!

It's helped us made our donor experience easy.

One feature that is really important to our organization is that we are able to create numerous giving forms because we have a new product we giveaway to donors each month and need a need form for this every month. Funraise lets you create as many forms as you want.

The Campaign Sites have been an important feature for us as well for our bigger fundraising campaigns. Being able to allow our donors to see our progress and where we are at in our Giving Goal helps create excitement and encourage giving.

Avantages

We've been using Funraise for 4 years now and still love it! It's been a great experience all around.

First of all, Funraise is very affordable. For smaller nonprofits they don't charge the crazy base prices that so many other Fundraising softwares do that a small organization can't afford.

The integration features are easy, reporting is beautiful, and customer support is the best! I know the people on my team at Funraise are there for us and want us to succeed.

The interface of the dashboard is easy and intuitive.

I love that in Funraise you can create donation buttons to put on your own site so your site gets the traffic and you can brand it exactly how you want.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything I don't like.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Christina! We love working with you and just like your donors, we love seeing your progress!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great platform, lacking quality customer service.

Publié le 20/08/2019

I really enjoy their platform, but I think they need to invest in training their staff how to handle problems better.

Avantages

The back end usability is easy and quick to learn. The widget to collect donation directly on our website has been wonderful. The campaign page features have been perfectly suited to our needs.

Inconvénients

The customer service if there's a problem is dreadful. We had tens of thousands of fraudulent charges happening at one point and it took two weeks for them to enable the reCaptcha feature for us to put on our donation form and then another six weeks to remove the charges and donor profiles that were created from each of them. During all of that time they only let me know the state of where things were at if I reached out to them. Each time I was left with no timeline on when the problem would be resolved.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

We're so glad you love our platform, and we're grateful every day that we get to work with you.

Regarding our Customer Success team, we hope you know you've had a positive impact on them and your fellow Funraise customers! The fix that we implemented for you is being used by others, so we thank you for bringing us the issue. Our Customer Success response guidelines have been revamped due to your frustration as we want all our nonprofits to feel empowered and informed. And mostly, we have a renewed sense of purpose when it comes to how our product works every day for real nonprofiteers like you.

Melissa Y.

Wonderful Product!

Publié le 16/07/2020

We have been thrilled with Funraise and especially with our personal contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is always available to answer our questions and was so patient with us when we were setting our account up. If [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is not available for any reason, the "help chat" is very responsive and usually can answer our questions in a matter of minutes. Our fundraising on Funraise has exceeded $120,000 and the feedback we hear from our donors is that it is a quick and easy way to donate. A win/win!

Avantages

Moving all of our fundraising needs to Funraise was the best thing we have ever done. We are a small grassroots organization and depended on PayPal to process donations but were in need of something more robust that could handle campaigns, data tracking, peer to peer campaigns and provide a comprehensive CRM. Funraise provides all of this for a very reasonable price.

Inconvénients

We would love to see a "text to donate" feature in this software in the future. Something else that would be helpful is a way to send group emails to all donors that supported a certain campaign.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thank you for the lovely review, Melissa! We will pass along your comments to your Success Manager, Jade. We're so happy to be your partner in impact and growth!

Tareake R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Arts de la scène

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LOVE WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Publié le 22/07/2020

My overall experience with Funraise has been AMAZING. The opportunity to chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and talk about fundraising strategies, but also [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is one of the best team members you have. I absolutely love working with her and she really helps make my job when it comes to fundraising run very smoothly. She is always available either through email or when scheduling meetings with her. I truly use her as a sounding board for fundraising campaigns and to understand how to best use the platform.

Avantages

The giving form feature is the most impactful and I love the layout of the software. It's user-friendly and many of my team members utilize the system for their daily responsibilities.

Inconvénients

Text-to-Give option would be helpful, especially with virtual events due to the pandemic.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thank you, Tareake! Iman and the rest of Team Funraise love working with you and seeing your impact on youth and the community. It's awesome to know we're speaking to the heart of organizations doing such empowering work.

Jake B.

The Best CRM Solution that exists

Publié le 16/07/2020

My overall experience has been amazing. They are all super super nice and the entire team has taken time to make sure our organization suceeds. Specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our Customer Success Manager. Anytime I need help or need support on something she goes above and beyond. Honestly one of the best relationships we have had with another organization.

Avantages

Funraise is the combination of all of the best things from the top tier CRM solutions, but its easy to use. As a non-profit we are constantly trying to save time and energy to focus our time on our purpose, Funraise lets us do that.

Inconvénients

If I could improve anything it would be the cost.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thank you for the review, Jake! Jade and the rest of the Funraise team are thrilled and full of pride to be your partner.

Susan S.

Review of product Funraise

Publié le 21/01/2021

Overall we have been very grateful to have the opportunity to use Funraise. We are a small nonprofit with a very small budget working on behalf of children, youth and young adults in and aging out of foster care. To have this product to fundraise to meet the needs of our kids has been huge. To use the events feature and peer to peer fundraising products has been exciting as we have figured it out! Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team who have answered our questions.

Avantages

We received this product through a grant from the Festival of Children Foundation for which we are very grateful.
1. We found the donation button -format and look to our donors easy and a huge improvement.
2. We created two events in three months-found the interface with our website positive and the graphics compelling to our donors.
3. We found the staff very helpful, quick to respond and not put off if we needed to come back to them with further questions.

Inconvénients

We found the tracking donors not as sophisticated as other programs. The "tags" system was ok but not great. My understanding is that they are working on that.
A few of our donors found it hard to make a donation. We think it has something to do with the first page where it says credit card and they thought there were other options or it was supposed to scroll to say which credit card. Once we spoke to our donors, some were able to figure it out and others chose to use another form of payment.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks so much for the feedbackOur Festival of Children orgs are some of our favorites! We love to hear that you're finding Funraise to be useful and effective, and that you're continuing to learn and grow with the system!

Kasai R.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Funraise will help take your fundraising to the next level!

Publié le 06/02/2019

As an organization, we are trying to build up individual contributions as a funding stream. Before using Funraise, we were mostly relying on larger, one-time donations from those in our area who were already familiar with our work. These were few and far between, however. Funraise has allowed us to make a start at engaging more frequent and smaller dollar, recurring donors.

We're still in the process of figuring out what our next steps will be (most likely an event-centric campaign), but the platform has made our work much easier in this regard. Everyone we've worked with at Funraise, especially our Customer Support Manager, has been both incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with, even when the inevitable bumps in the road arose. Their knowledge base regarding both the platform and any technical support (coding, etc.) proved indispensable. And the software itself has created greater possibilities for fundraising than we could've imagined.

For us, the Funraise platform has been well worth it!

Avantages

Before using Funraise, we were stuck with an older platform that not only didn't engage current and potential donors but also didn't allow us to track the money in an efficient way as it came in. Maintaining a spreadsheet of donations as they trickled in was ungainly and didn't make the donor feel as though their contribution was appreciated by our organization.

Using Funraise, the ability to add offline donations has been a huge plus for us on this front, our Customer Support Manager, and the others at Funraise we reached out to were incredibly helpful as our staff member tasked with learning and deploying the platform worked through updating our donation page and building our first campaign site.

The platform's updated, straightforward interface made things even easier for us. As far as our donation page and first campaign site, we saw an appreciable increase in donations. When issues came up, Funraise Support readily provided effective solutions to them.

Funraise allowed us to reach people who were previously unaware of our work, and thus unaware of the impact their contributions could make to furthering it.

Inconvénients

The act of changing the template wiping out all the campaign page content initially caused some trouble for us, but only because we missed the warning on the editor.

John W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The most quality-for-cost we've experienced

Publié le 11/01/2019

While there are brief moments of frustration with the small issues Funraise' software brings up, they pale in comparison to how well Funraise fits our small organization and the benefits it brings. And, getting to know them and their staff has given me the confidence to stick it out with them, because I know they're dedicated to fixing whatever issues arise. You can fix small software glitches, you can't fix a broken culture. When you cut all the fluff, Funraise is the absolute best value for what you're paying, hands down.

Avantages

Funraise is fun! Their culture and communications have always left my nonprofit with a positive feeling about our relationship. The wide range of tools, the intuitive ways they're implemented, and the willingness to adapt and grow with our NPO is my favorite Pro about using Funraise. It allows me to focus on my relationships with our donors, remember details about them, and pull up all of the relevant information on them when I need to. Funraise is easy.

Inconvénients

Funraise can be very glitchy at times. There are various (small) issues with how the software flows, and when you're cruising through a huge database of supporters, or trying to hone in on very specific data, it can be frustrated to figure out ways to circumnavigate them. However, Funraise has always responded quickly to issues like these, and always offers a workaround or fix that we can use.

David A.

Great Software

Publié le 18/08/2020

Overall, very happy with the software and continuing to learn more tools that go a long way in growing my relationship with our supporters, donors, and constituents.

Avantages

The ability to customize the pages and sites is extremely valuable. The ability layer tasks to team members has an enormous value. The automation that have been created are beneficial. The customer service is absolutely incredible. Shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Inconvénients

It takes some time to get use to all of the features, and the customizations you can apply to it. Data downloads can be tricky if you don't have someone on your team that can manipulate data on excel. The team is constantly working on updating the system to provide the most useful tools and user experience.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback. As you noted, we're constantly working to make every facet of the platform easy and intuitive. We want you to save time and frustration with every Funraise interaction.

Lindsey S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple and easy for donors and staff

Publié le 24/03/2021

Avantages

Setting up Funraise was quick and easy and only took us a couple of days. They have multiple options from stand alone donation pages, to pop up forms that can be integrated into your website. We have a lot of older donors and I have never had a donor call me asking me how to donate in the past two years of using Funraise. Our donors are happy, our accountant is happy, and I am happy with how little I need to do because everything runs automatically.

Inconvénients

I have two suggestions: 1) We still have a lot of donors who are old school and mail checks. I wish after the automatic email contribution statements were run I could get a printable version for all my donors who don't have an email. Right now I can run that manually, but it takes awhile.
2) A little more customization options on the website pages.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback, Lindsey! We cannot stress enough how much we love ICAN. And your donors' ease of use and accountant's happiness is our absolute goal and pleasure. Thank you for working with us.

Jaycina A.

10/10

Publié le 20/01/2021

Avantages

Funraise is super robust with plenty of supplemental features that really allowed us to take our fundraising to a new level! Also, you have access to your own contact at Funraise for anything that comes up and their resource library is extensive. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a huge help!

Inconvénients

Funraise is super easy to use but sometimes can get intimating because there is so much you can do with it! We are still learning new things a year in.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

We're so happy you're with us and that you're seeing the huge scope of what Funraise can help The Tender Foundation with! The bad news is that there's gonna be more to learn. The good news is that we're working on making everything easier and clearer.

Dave E.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Moving to Funraise has been a positive move for us and their customer support has been ...

Publié le 20/09/2017

We've seen an increase in our online donor conversion rate which is exciting and it's the first time we've had fundraisers launch very successful fundraising campaigns. It's also allowed us to better integrate the giving and fundraising experience into our website to give our supporters a simple, seamless giving experience and the feedback we receive has been very positive.

Avantages

The popup donate forms are genius! It's helped out conversion rate having donors able to donate directly on the page they're looking at without being redirected elsewhere. Integration with Salesforce and MailChimp were a must for our organisation and we've been pleased that Funraise has been able to provide this. Best of all is that help is never far away when we have questions or need help!

Inconvénients

The peer to peer campaign pages, while covering the basics, have felt a bit limited at times and we also find that the pages can be very slow to load. While Funraise offers a ton of features that we love, it often feels like each individual feature could do with more advanced controls. For example, the MailChimp integration is awesome but doesn't provide a way for donors to opt-out of being added to our MailChimp list. But Funraise always takes this feedback on board and is constantly working to make these features better and better.

Bruno B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good software, fantastic customer experience!

Publié le 10/12/2020

Good software, amazing customer experience! Iman Bahati is by far the best customer experience specialist I met so far. She is always very helpful, knows how to listen to our organization's needs and, most importantly, solve any problems we might have. Our positive experience with Funraise so far has a lot to do with the fact that we have Iman just a phone call away.

Avantages

The software is intuitive and easy to use. For those reasons, it's quite easy and quick to set up a fundraising campaign and release it in a matter of hours.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more opportunities to customize the templates. Design options are still limited.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback! We're thrilled that you're finding Funraise to be intuitive and easy to useand that you love Iman as much as we do! She's a gem.

Jacob S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for non profit donor and donation tracking

Publié le 21/01/2021

The software is easy to use right out of the gate. I wish it had better triggered email features as it would make life easier, but I suppose that's why the Mailchimp integration exists.

Support is pretty solid and I can usually get a hold of my rep or support fairly quickly.

Avantages

Funraise is a purpose built tool to help not for profit organizations properly track donors and donations. It is a great tool that plugs into other toolsl like Mailchimp and Quickbooks. It also integrates with Stripe and other payment gateways to have all donations in one place.

It is great if you do the work to get Funraise as your source of truth. This takes some work to audit other platform and properly integrate.

Inconvénients

too many dupes! I wish it had some intelligence built in to understand donors as they attempt to donate using a different email address. I suppose there are some privacy issues with it but there must be a way to reduce the number of duplicate profiles from being created. I spend far too much time deduping and merging profiles.

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Those darn dupes! We see the work that you do and we know it's not always easy. No matter how hard we try, there will always be more that we can do to make your work more meaningful and impactful.

Victoria W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great fundraising platform for small and startup NGOs

Publié le 21/12/2020

Avantages

The dashboard is easy to navigate and highly intuitive. Funraise's customer success team and technical/development team are all super responsive and always willing to go above and beyond to answer questions or solve challenges. The forms are easy to embed on our own website and take minutes to set up. Their entire team is very approachable and open; we could get in touch with the head of the company if we truly needed to.

Inconvénients

I wish forms were more customizable, that the Salesforce-Funraise integration was stronger, that we could customize automated emails more (like the failed payment emails, I wish I could re-send those as needed).

Réponse de Funraise Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback! We agree that our customer success team and technical support team are out of this world. And we'll keep working on the integrations and customizabilitywe can always do better!