Drift

Chat en direct et messagerie in-app pour les ventes et le marketing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

171 avis

Ezra

My leads increased

Publié le 28/07/2019

Overall, drift has ben able to get way for leads and conversions. This does create a huge impact in growing our organization alot more.

Avantages

I like that i can access new conversations not only form my desktop but smartphones so i can communicate a much a possible with website visitors. And also the option for someone to put in the email and name without asking

Inconvénients

I do not like that the free version is limited as it pertains to automated messages. I guess thats similar for other chat apps.

Darien
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Drift is a high quality chat platform with a significant load time

Publié le 02/03/2021

Drift has a lot of great features, and although it can be confusing at first, it is well worth the effort. My only complaint (and the only reason I wouldn't use it at this time) would be the significant increase in load time on my websites, which caused me to look elsewhere for a better solution.

Avantages

I inherited drift from my predecessor, and immediately found it to be a very powerful and useful platform. It offered simple chat solutions, sent follow-up emails to people who didn't see your chat automatically, and provided numerous other useful features. It had a simple chat window that caught people's attention and generated chats, all of which we found very useful for our needs

Inconvénients

Drift has a couple key problems - one being the overly simplistic and confusing backend UI. For users, there were just so many options on the admin side of things, and using it, I immediately felt lost and confused. This likely would have been different if I'd been part of the team that set it up, but starting to use the platform required quite a learning curve to customize it to our needs.

Perhaps more significantly, I used Drift for a period of time while updating my companies website - and upon switching to Wordpress and using Drift, I started to notice a significant increase in load time - with lighthouse & gtmetrix revealing a significant load time (I believe it was over 1.3 seconds of load time) caused by Drift's code. Needless to say, load time is key in website conversions, so I switched away from the platform pretty quick after that.

Darien,

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. This feedback is really important to ensuring we can improve for our customers. I'd love the opportunity to introduce you to our produce team if you'd be open to chatting more. Feel free to contact me directly at jhogan@drift.com.

Olivier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not a good way to do business

Publié le 18/11/2019

Just an awful approach to customer service and the worse experience with a vendor after 15 years in IT. We have lost a couple of months because of them, and we are now going with another solution, which is 7x cheaper plus delivers most of the features, if not the fanciest ones.

Avantages

The advanced features are interesting but they lack some of the basics

Inconvénients

The main issue is not the software, but the way drift does business. I am taking the time to write this review because there should be consequences to a firm reputation when they are misleading people.

1. Drift refused any free trial and only accepted to provide a tech demo where we were told everything would be fine

2. After sign up, we got ZERO access to the implementation team, which service was included in the price, and support did not answer emails, refused to do anything but chat, could not provide any clear tech guidance. Really poor.

3. We were overcharged and had to send emails all over the organization to get that point resolved after weeks. I got other things to do.

4. During the implementation, it turned out that the critical feature we had been told was included (routing).... was only available if we agreed to pay 3x more than the cost we had been quoted. And Drift is expensive in the first place when compared to pretty much any other chat solution.

5. So after losing a month+ in the process, Drift accepted to cancel the subscription BUT still charged us and refused to refund the initial month

6. We are talking about small money here (1k or something), and Drift can keep the change if their team feels they need to.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Live Chat Platform that suits my needs.

Publié le 14/07/2022

There has been a lot of platform development in recent years.
Newer look and better android app for example. I remember when the Drift android app had quite a lot of bugs, but now many have been fixed.
I am confident in future development and still choose Drift as my primary choice of Live Chat Platform.

Avantages

Live chat and Playbook work well, and widgets are easy to install.

Inconvénients

There are no problems with functionality, but in my opinion, the customization options are still not enough. I would like more widget customization options, such as the ability to add a background image to the Live Chat widget.

Réponse de Drift Traduire en français

Thank you for the feedback! Love that you're having a positive experience using Drift. I would highly recommend reaching out to your CSM about more customization options so that they can relay this information to the product team.

Aaron J

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great way to add essential chat functionality to your website

Publié le 11/12/2017

Great way to provide value to visitors and be able to clearly communicate.

Avantages

Drift is an easy way to bring chat to your site - especially when people are less and less willing to browse your site for answers and don't trust you'll ever respond to your "contact us" form. We've enjoyed using Drift and really like how seamlessly it integrates in with HubSpot.

Inconvénients

The only complaint I have about drift is some of the functionality that's behind a paywall. I understand they need to make money, but some functionality that seems like a basic requirement to me is behind a paywall and eliminates itself from the conversation of some smaller businesses that don't always have someone able to answer immediately at all times. That being said, even Drift's paywall is easily justifiable for the benefit it provides.

Andrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A modern way to connect with your customers

Publié le 30/09/2018

I still use Drift and will do further.

Avantages

I implemented Drift in my website. The reason is not just I want to connect with my customers. but to show them that behind that e-commerce store there is a real person.
Nowadays, people loves connecting by others by typing what they need or what questions they have.
I use Drift app on my smartphone so I can answer fast to my customers.

Inconvénients

My suggestion is to offer an option to choice louder or another sound notification when there is a user on the other side. Very often I can't hear that someone has just sent me a question. And then I miss the opportunity to answer.

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This has been a great tool to improve website conversion.

Publié le 13/12/2019

We purchased Drift to help our website convert more visitors, we definitely saw an uptick in conversions even if you take into account the amount of form fills it enviably cannibalized.

Avantages

Drift is easy to implement and a extremely powerful tool for increasing conversion on your website by directly engaging visitors.

Inconvénients

If you're looking to engage your entire Salesforce in using this tool, it can be quite expensive to purchase the seats. Also, it's not all that flexible if you're not trying to use it in a relatively specific way.

Lana
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Wonderful product with interesting features

Publié le 08/12/2019

From my point of view this product is absolutely complete that ensures all my working tasks going on in a steady way. Moreover, I can easily view the status if my agents through its magnificent properties and features to accommodate all the tasks in a required time period.

Avantages

This useful tool has third party integrations that allow me to access data in a more useful way in order to get beneficial outcomes from it with less time spent. Another feature that is of my interest is the unique playbook feature of this amazing product that helps me to lessen the workload from my shoulders and enables me to have a concentration on all the important tasks.

Inconvénients

By getting all the unique features and functionalities I can not think of anything offensive in it that could worsen my experience on it. I failed to find anything to complain about it.

Chris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy (and free) way to add chat to your website!

Publié le 16/03/2018

Avantages

The pros over at Drift get IT! They have provided a great chat tool that is super clean, easy to use, and it just works. I run an e-commerce website and there's no doubt that having Drift in place has boosted my sales. It is a great way to capture new email addresses as well, which I have used in follow up marketing sequences, thus resulting in additional sales. Can't say enough about this software, I really enjoy it.

Inconvénients

Everything isn't free! But, I get it. The additional features are worth paying for, and I will be at that point on my site soon. Looking forward to it!

Tamás

• Support client

You can fell in love with a SaaS product.

Publié le 04/05/2018

Avantages

Drift is the world's first and only conversational marketing platform. You can talk to your best leads real time on your page and create super personalized messages to get in contact with them.

Inconvénients

Its features mostly are created for the US market and some parts of the software can't be used in my Hungarian language. But honestly, I can't really mention anything bad. The team shifts monthly new features. They are super fast!

Jaseem
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Lead qualifications and book meetings - on autopilot!

Publié le 03/10/2019

Drift support, itself, is the best example of great customer service using their own solution. The support experience is always a delight.

Avantages

I'm a very early Drift user and a conversational marketing advocate. After setting up Drift, with their lead qualification and book meetings feature, our sales team has a decent pipeline with high-quality leads.

Inconvénients

Waiting for Drift chat embed on the website feature. That could help me start a conversation with a customer from any section of my website pages.

Alternatives envisagées

Intercom

Pourquoi choisir Drift

Much better features that actually empower our sales team.
Jen
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

2 years strong

Publié le 05/12/2019

Very positive. The changing of hands in team members has been difficult, but the software is intuitive enough to be supportive independent of people at times.

Avantages

The team and the development of the tool. The people are incredible. They are helpful, involved, and genuinely enthusiastic.

Inconvénients

Being an early adopter, the best practices weren’t written well into our first few years and the software itself has gone through impressive, but drastic change.

Alternatives envisagées

Intercom

Pourquoi passer à Drift

Price and ability to get in early
Mike

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Prime tool for connecting with potential customers

Publié le 17/02/2020

Drift has a ton of features and customizations that make live chat a major sales generator for us. Drift is especially good at allowing you to fine-tune the rules for determining what chat messages get sent to whom.

Avantages

Great web chat functionality, email automation, and it connects very well with the other sales tools we use.

Inconvénients

It's a bit pricey compared to other tools but we definitely get good value from it. The app is buggier and support is not as good as I would like, which I feel is due to their fast growth recently.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We really appreciate it! I'm sorry you've run into some challenges with bugs + support. We are currently expanding our support team, if you have some specific feedback on your experience, please don't hesitate to drop me a note at jhogan@drift.com. Thanks again.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Powerful Tool but needs care and feeding

Publié le 26/01/2021

We have booked meetings via Drift bot. We in marketing see the value for sure and will continue to use features and functionality as a part of our demand gen and ABM efforst.

Avantages

I love the ability to set up multiple chat bots/playbooks based on use cases. The ability to engage with a target account real time is invaluable. So we're trying to keep it simple, yet also set up playbooks specific to our campaign objectives and quarterly themes but the up keep has proven to be challenging. The option to also use converstional pages is awesome and integrating those into ABM programs has been exciting.

Inconvénients

A lot of up keep required in the tool to keep it up to date and effective. Also need to train and remind sales teams often to close conversations and manage their bots. Drafting the right copy that will capture attention and encourage engagement has been hard so constantly testing and updating copy to improve bot performance

Réponse de Drift Traduire en français

Thanks very much for sharing your experience. If interested, we have a program where we support the ongoing optimization of your playbooks. Happy to chat directly! - jhogan@drift.com

Julien
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use, but keep your chats organized/clean

Publié le 20/11/2018

My support team likes it! So far so good. We've been using Drift for 2 years now.

Avantages

Drift is easy to use and pretty straightforward. Installing it on your website is super easy and they provide good support. The support team is very responsive. Couple things I like :

- Send chat by email when the visitor closed the window/website
- Notification settings
- Chat window is simple but yet effective
- Support team is friendly and responsive
- Pricing (we started with the free version for a year)
- Auto-responder

Inconvénients

When you have high traffic websites like we do, it's absolutely crucial to keep your chat logs organized. Would have liked to have more flexibility on this end (different folders, important chats, etc.).

Senad
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Connect with your website visitors - now :)

Publié le 30/08/2020

We were looking for easy to implement / easy to use website chat/interaction and after checking out several decided to try Drift. Implementation was really easy and the mobile app works as charm. As soon as someone interacts with Drift on the website, the message pops-up on the mobile device allowing us to reply in the real time.
Would love to get more into Drift (paid options).

Avantages

Drift is, so to say - sexy :) I love the look and feel much better compared to other website chat/bots solutions.

Inconvénients

Although there is a free plan (that we actually use), paid functionalities could offer much much more (e.g. custom bots)... but!... Even the essential plan would be too much for our budget. So, all is good except the pricing :)

Réponse de Drift Traduire en français

Wow, thank you for the compliments, you're making us blush!

Thrilled to hear we've been easy to use and you've had a good experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there are other ways to help you!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great way to engage with prospect on your site!

Publié le 06/08/2018

Drift has allowed us to interact with folks browsing our website and capture valuable lead data that we didn't have access to before Drift.

Avantages

Drift is really great for qualifying and chatting with clients that are browsing your website. The ability to create bots that capture data and qualify a prospect our SDR team a lot of time and allows them to only spend time on folks that are really ready to have a conversation. Their meeting scheduler tool is also really great.

Inconvénients

The backend admin panel can be a bit confusing at times. I'd also like them to work on their SalesForce integration more so custom fields can be captured in Drift and sent to SFDC.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy chat set up right to your website

Publié le 14/02/2019

Great product. Free version is pretty limited, but gets the job done.

Avantages

I found that drift has a very nice flow and design. It was very easy to set up, and I've seen a great increase in customer interaction from our website when i am able to engage them.

Inconvénients

Paid tiers are expensive. It looks like you get some great features through their paid services, but compared to other companies, they seem very expensive

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Our new primary method of communication with prospects

Publié le 24/04/2019

Avantages

Ease of setup makes Drift work well. I love the Slack integration and team member management on the back end. One of the best things about Drift is that it eliminates the need for forms and forces a quick turnaround on meeting prospects.

Inconvénients

It's expensive for the more advanced service. It would be a great addition to our current workflow but can't justify the cost.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Capitalize each visitor of your website

Publié le 22/09/2019

It has helped us connect better with prospects and customers visiting our website.

Avantages

Drift is an intelligent way to get the most out of every visitor on your website. This leads to more sales and insights passed to our Sales and Customer Success team.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it thinks you are someone you are not. Most of the time everything works seamlessly though.

Stephen
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Conversational Marketing is a Great Tool

Publié le 27/02/2020

A really useful tool and a great way to interact with your customer base.

Avantages

Conversational Marketing is a great tool because it allows you to interact with your customers automatically.

Inconvénients

The tool is very useful there isn't much bad to say about it. The tool requires you to learn how to use it.

Hi Stephen,

Wow! 10/10 we are flattered! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, please let us know how we can continue to help you this year in achieving your goals!

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best in class, but expensive

Publié le 12/03/2021

Very sleek product. Easy to get set up and learn things. As long as my organization continues paying for it, I'll enjoy it,.

Avantages

Not only is it extremely easy-to-use and intuitive, but they come out with awesome tools, like the pdf feature for ebooks.

Inconvénients

Pric.e It's so incredibly expensive. Especially in a rapidly-growing space like chatbots, it's hard to justify payinh for Drift.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Drift intuitive and have taken advantage of our tools and resources. We appreciate your comments on our price as well and hope you continue to share your feedback with us in the future - it helps us improve our product and customer experience!

Thanks,
Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Mark
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Does the job very nicely!

Publié le 04/12/2019

Drift was installed on our website for about a year and the few times people used it, it worked very nicely. I did end up removing it, not for any fault of the software, but simply because it largely went unused and I needed the screen real estate for another app I began using.

Avantages

The mobile app! Having the ability to intercept messages sent to your organization via your mobile device is great! When you have a small staff and don't have anyone who can babysit a computer all day, the mobile app is essential to keeping consistency in availability for your website's visitors.

Inconvénients

People who sent messages wouldn't always wait around for my reply, which was generally sent within a minute or two. I wish there was a "typically replies within X minutes" message to encourage people to wait. But then again, other people's impatience isn't exactly Drift's fault.

Jason

We use Drift for our church and LOVE IT

Publié le 21/03/2018

Avantages

It took me 5 minutes to have it working from sign up to installed on the site. Our staff uses it and rotates days answering peoples questions from our website and mobile church connections site.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to use it as a nonprofit with some kind of break. We don't have a lot of resources and would love to have multiple logins, but we don't have the budget for all the things we wish we could do with Drift.

Mark
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Getting better, but still not extremely easy to use

Publié le 23/07/2018

Avantages

I used Drift a few years ago and hated it. I came back a few months ago and they've made a ton of improvements. We use it for automated emails to customers based on their behavior in the app, and it's been very useful and effective for that. We recently started up live chat, and that's gone off without a hitch (user errors notwithstanding).

Inconvénients

Their live chat support isn't very good, which is a little ironic. I believe their live chat is staffed by salespeople, even the live chat within the app, so when I chat with a question, they send me up to support.

I don't think their user dashboard is always super intuitive, either. I often get lost in the app if I'm ever trying to do something I haven't done before.