Avis clients sur Recruiterflow

Recruiterflow

Applicant tracking and recruitment CRM for staffing and recruiting agencies

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

290 avis

Vincent

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Une solution facile à utiliser

Publié le 24/04/2023

Avantages

La plateforme est relativement intuitive, très simple à suivre et à utiliser. Le support à la clientèle est très réactif et très efficace dans la résolution de problème.

Inconvénients

Une intégration à Linkedin pour importer des entreprises comme celle disponible pour les candidats serait vraiment intéressante et pour le moment ce n'est pas disponible. Une fonctionnalité de mise à jour automatique des candidats serait aussi intéressante.

Daren
Daren
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

I've used them all!

Publié le 22/07/2021

Fantastic, setup was simple and rapid. Support is amazing using a chat function or email. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the product, even took time to send me explainer videos or jump on a zoom call to show me what to do.

Avantages

Excellent feature set. The automation of daily tasks and triggered events is a life save.

Inconvénients

Only that the searched term would be better if it were hilighted in the candidates resume.

Claudia

Flexible and Easy to Adapt

Publié le 31/05/2021

Very strong customer support and good feature development. Solid product for recruiting and managing

Avantages

I love all the customizable fields. The ease of the product to use. A lot of common sense and end user in mind. I have entry level business people using it and they adapted quickly. No real training required.

Inconvénients

Future iterations would be to have that data backend up and the values edited and auto changed with the edits in the fields. Specific Note tagging or classification would be good then all just going in the general population of notes. (i.e. pre-close notes or references or activity updates etc)

Zoho Recruit

Pourquoi choisir Recruiterflow

Job Adder didn't make any sense. Very restrictive. Also had to go to support for anything customized and they pivoted from a job board to an ATS and it shows! Bullhorn was at my old company and what a grand mess. The worst performance and very outdated workflow and engineering. Backend engineering was obvious with negative effects to the end user which is stunning. The UX is so weird.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM et JobAdder

Pourquoi passer à Recruiterflow

Better support and implementation. Also knew the product well. Zoho rep didn't know too many things that were available. It wouldn't have been a bad choice compared to the other two (jobadder and bullhorn) but glad I got recruiterflow - its the better of the two.
Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

What happened ?

Publié le 25/10/2021

See above

See above

Promoting & Job Posting features see above

Inconvénients

Their support completely sucks. It didn't used to be this way. The software is way too glitchy and they refuse to take accountability for it and they blame the customer. I had such a good start and what i thought rapport with them...well now I see them for what they are. I would strongly advise you to find a more established software. We are already looking for another vendor.

Daniel

CEO Review

Publié le 12/12/2023

Very good, and I highly recommend. The migration from our legacy CRM, Vincere, was very easy and I find working on RF a pleasure.

Avantages

The team and I like to intuitive, highly customisable and simple to use nature

Inconvénients

None! The system and support are excellent

Vincere
Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great customer service and a great product!

Publié le 02/04/2020

Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

Avantages

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

Inconvénients

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

BambooHR et JazzHR

Pourquoi choisir Recruiterflow

Bullhorn was bulky, and their customer support was almost as bad as Comcast/Xfinity's.

Pourquoi passer à Recruiterflow

Because I trusted the team and had previous experience working with them; you can't find better customer support.
Vinayak
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for collaborative teams

Publié le 13/05/2019

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Avantages

Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all.

We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday.

Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Inconvénients

Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

Lever

- Price - Support - New features - Friendly UI
Debbie

Great Service

Publié le 14/06/2023

Very positive experience with Recruiterflow.

Very positive experience with Recruiterflow.

Avantages

They are always making changes to improve the system. They are very responsive to requests and questions.

Inconvénients

navigation could be a little better. Often instead of going back to last step, you have to restart what you were doing.

Joe
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

User Experience as an Admin

Publié le 19/07/2023

Recruiterflow is a flexible and well-working solution for Recruitment Agencies like ours. It is easy to use, the development team is always working on something new and in case of questions, the customer service team tries to respond as quickly as possible.

Avantages

Easy to use Recruiterflow, it has a logical user interface. I like automated functions.

Inconvénients

Not optimized yet to smartphones/ No mobile application yet.

James
James
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Recruiterflow Review

Publié le 12/11/2021

In summary I really enjoy using it and it does not feel like another system on top of our working practises, it is seamless and a very useful tool to have.

Avantages

Ease of use and customer support are a big thing for my business. I absolutely love this product.

Inconvénients

Finance package and ability to raise invoices out of the system is just not there at the moment.

Okta

Pourquoi passer à Recruiterflow

I like the product and I like the people behind the product.
Tara
Tara
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent, user friendly program!

Publié le 04/03/2020

Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Avantages

Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

Inconvénients

We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Neil
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Perfect for our needs

Publié le 14/02/2023

We were looking for something to collaborate with the team that was simple and easy to use. Recruiterflow is delivering on all fronts and is competitively priced.

Avantages

- intuitive design- solid LinkedIn and Gmail integration- Slack notifications- easy to use- "light"- fast loading times- integration and setup were fast and easy

Inconvénients

Probably could do with some easier reporting, but it's not something that significantly would improve things for us.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM et Gem

Pourquoi choisir Recruiterflow

Avionte didn't care about us as a small business and was clunky.

Avionté

Pourquoi passer à Recruiterflow

- price- ease of use- no unnecessary bells and whistles- works well for staffing companies (as opposed to internal recruitment teams)
Beatrice

Feedback RF

Publié le 19/06/2023

Avantages

Recruiterflow offers automation capabilities that save recruiters significant time and effort. Users can automate tasks such as sending follow-up emails, scheduling interviews, and updating candidate statuses. By automating repetitive and time-consuming tasks, recruiters can focus on higher-value activities like candidate engagement, building relationships, and evaluating candidates, ultimately improving their overall efficiency. Having all candidate information in one place allows recruiters to access resumes, contact details, interview feedback, and communication history with ease. This centralized database eliminates the need for manual tracking and reduces the chances of missing important candidate details, resulting in more effective and efficient candidate management.

Inconvénients

While Recruiterflow allows some level of customization, users might find certain limitations in tailoring the platform to their unique needs and workflows. Some users may have specific requirements or preferences that cannot be accommodated within the existing customization options, leading to compromises in their desired processes or workflows. Recruiterflow integrates with several third-party applications and platforms, but there may be limitations or gaps in terms of specific integrations that some users require. If a user heavily relies on certain tools or systems that do not seamlessly integrate with Recruiterflow, it could be a source of frustration and additional manual work.

Sarah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Always evolving and on hand to help

Publié le 05/09/2023

Creating automations that help save huge amounts of admin time

Creating automations that help save huge amounts of admin time

Avantages

We found Recruiterflow very easy to introduce to our team, and those that are not tech savvy have embraced it. We've been able to customise most of the automation we need to make our lives so much easier; and when the system doesn't do something we're able to speak to support/our account manager to work out a workaround and make suggestions for new features, several of which have been turned around quickly. We love the fact that the product is always improving as it helps us to improve our processes too.

Inconvénients

We have found that the reporting doesn't quite bring up what we need in our business, so we've created some work arounds for this.

Ankita
Ankita
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and robust recruiting software

Publié le 25/05/2020

Avantages

Recruiterflow is a really robust recruiting software. The user interface unlike other traditional softwares is modern and really easy to use. Automated email tracking, integration with LinkedIn, resume parsing and team collaboration features also make Recruiterflow an amazing software.

Inconvénients

I would love to see click to call functionality in the software itself. Currently, you can only text from the software. I have been informed that it will be released in a few months. Looking forward to using and reviewing that feature.

Pourquoi choisir Recruiterflow

The ease of use and automation.

Crelate
Shreansh

Best CRM for staffing and SME

Publié le 15/04/2022

Amazing UI and the Linkedin chrome plugin

Inconvénients

Nothing much to tell over here. They've actually nailed everything an agency or SME requires

Pourquoi passer à Recruiterflow

Value for money and features.
Adina

Review Recruiterflow

Publié le 27/12/2022

I always liked the cusotmer service and the speed for an issue to get resolved. In general never took more then 24 hrs to solve an emerging issue, and if it could not be solved, I would get at least a message/ email that the issue is beeing worked on. I guess that is the reason I have given before maximum rating to the platform.

Avantages

The product integration it is easy to use, user interface seems a bit complicated in the beginning, but once you get used to it and learn to use it it works very well. To this day there are many features that I do not use on daily basis. Overall a very good product.

Inconvénients

I have one bruning issue, right from the begining and even though I have suggested through my emails, several times, it is still not implemented. That would be to have an automated refresh of job posts, or at least a button that allows you to refresh the job/jobs. At the moment, to refresh the job, one must go to the job close it manually and re-open the job (which dissapears if you have setting to "all open jobs") it its just annoying.

Dominique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect match for our needs as a small HeadHunting agency.

Publié le 21/03/2022

Everyone on the team is loving it. We feel like we have found our ATS for the foreseeable future.

Avantages

Ease of use was our #1 criterion as some of our users are not super tech-savvy. Recruiterflow or "Flow" as we are now calling it was the perfect solution for us. Everyone got the hang of the main functions within the first couple of days. Training of new employees couldn't be easier.

Inconvénients

Not a huge issue, but we just wish there was a French adaptation of the platform. Easily fixed will the customizable fields however.

Zoho CRM et Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Pourquoi choisir Recruiterflow

Very bad user experience and customer service did not meet our needs

Pourquoi passer à Recruiterflow

Better pricing and user interface.
Adam

thomas young group

Publié le 15/03/2023

10/10

10/10

Avantages

ease of use and customisability team are great at responding.

Inconvénients

integrations with other software. doesn't integrate certain fonts.ability to mass edit custom fields.

Mikaela

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good CRM For Recruitment Companies

Publié le 10/10/2023

Great! Love the platform. Think its helpgul and very useful for recruiters!

Great! Love the platform. Think its helpgul and very useful for recruiters!

Avantages

pros:- Recruiter Flow is absolutely CRUCIAL to my book of business- Easy to use- Great interface- Helps me stay orgasnized. The automated task part keeps me on top of things- Everything is in one place- Integrates with Gmail and Linkedin which is super helpfulcons:- Wish It would integrate with Recruiter flow or a Linkedin automated messaging platform

Inconvénients

- Wish It would integrate with Recruiter flow or a Linkedin automated messaging platform- Wish there was an easier way to score candidates- Wish I could see my OWN homepage with just MY candidates; i always have to sift through mine and my collagues and its annoying

Mark
Mark

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great ATS, Great Service!

Publié le 04/02/2019

Cannot say enough good things about the team at RF! They are responsive, kind and witty. Their passion to put oout a best in class product was evident from our first call to their last upgrade.

I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service and ability to be proactive partners in solving oour recruiting needs. They listen to hear the problem and are thoughtful in delivering an upgrade that will benefit all their users.

We looked at a number of ATS's, but they had so many features at such a great price, they were the obvious choice.

Avantages

Customizable modern approach to recruiting in the real world! From uploading candidate info and reaching out in e-mail to tracking campaign success and engaging with potential candidates, RF does it all!

With an intuitive approach to design, the platform is easy to navigate and effective to use. Highly recommend to small or large firms.

Inconvénients

The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.

Réponse de Recruiterflow

Thanks a ton Mark! You made our day :)

Anthony

Review from Cogs

Publié le 15/03/2023

Avantages

Super easy to use and effective. Very user friendly

Inconvénients

I can't think of any major pain points. Well done !

Georg
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and high value

Publié le 04/11/2022

After trying several similar products that were also good, I can say that Recruiterflow is by far the best software for our purposes.

Avantages

Very easy to use, fast and reliable. Saves time and money and helps to focus on the important points

Inconvénients

I am specifically missing one report that I urgently need. The team has promised to implement the item. I am sure that this will happen.Otherwise, and this will probably take until 2023, I would need Recruiterflow as a mobile app on the mobile phone.

Jalal
Jalal
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Recruiterflow - Value for Money

Publié le 09/08/2023

Very positive and can only recommend it to everyone.

Very positive and can only recommend it to everyone.

Avantages

I am a big fan of the overview of the jobs you have posted in recruiterflow also it's easy to get an overview of where the different candidates are in the flow.

Inconvénients

Well there is always room for improvement but I actually reached out to recruiterflow in regards to features we are missing and they are looking into it. One thing I just realized is of course their app on a mobile phone that is something which can be made a lot better.

Renee
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

RF Review FGM

Publié le 26/11/2023

Avantages

Simple user interface and very easy to learn. Many new features released regularly.

Inconvénients

When adding custom fields, I do not like that i have to select update. I feel they should automatically update once they are selected. I often forget to scroll down and select update and I loose a lot of data.

Réponse de Recruiterflow

Hey Renee,

Thank you so much for the feedback. Custom fields updating is a great idea.

You can submit the idea to the product team by clicking on the fire icon on the bottom left of your screen and get other users to upvote on your suggestion to make it a high priority for the team.