Zenkit

Outil de collaboration et de gestion de projet à vues multiples

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

235 avis

Nicole
Nicole
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Love this software!

Publié le 29/11/2018

I use Zenkit to keep track of my tasks at work. It has replaced all of my sticky notes that I used to use to keep track of my to do list. I can now easily prioritize items, take a quick glance at everything I need to do, and check things off. I also use one of the columns to track talking points with my one on one with my boss. I absolutely love it!

Avantages

Easy to use and import data. I can easily link it to other task related software using zapier. I love that I can easily switch between a kanban board, list, and mind map

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to group cards by type in the Mind map instead of having to create separate cards that act as headers. Perhaps by labels or something?

Hi Nicole!
Thank you so much for your kind review. :) There will soon be an update of the mindmap view, stay tuned! Grouping items inside the mindmap view rigorously sound very interesting. If you don't mind, please feel free to go into detail regarding your great suggestion in an email to service@zenkit.com. :)

Rithvik
Rithvik
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Best alternative to Trello

Publié le 29/05/2019

Trello new plans have made me hunt for a new software I found zenkit to be the perfect alternative for that. I like the simple UI of zenkit. They have apps for every platform which is really good. I have shifted from trello to zenkit and I'm really happy

Avantages

I'm just loving zenkit for it's simple and minimal UI. They have many advanced features which are missing in trello for example recurring items, you can add notes for the task for reference so that you don't miss the important things in the task. You can find all your tasks in the calendar view with filters like scheduled and unscheduled which is helpful while maintaining the list of tasks to be done. Even the free version of this software provides many features that are on paid plans on the other softwares which is impressive.

Inconvénients

I would like to have more templates so that i can choose a better one, Right now they have very less templates.

Edward
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great Idea

Publié le 19/08/2020

Avantages

There is a lot of flexibility. It does a great job of allowing you to look at your data in different ways (e.g,, sorting, filtering, groups).

Inconvénients

The API and automation is lacking. It is hard to automate. I think AirTable has a much better API and automation system. Zenkit does have an easy system to click a checkbox and set a task to 'Done'.

Dear Edward,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it! Our customer support is always happy to help and can be reached via in-app chat or email. We are constantly working on making Zenkit better, so feel free to send us any other feedback or suggestions for improvement to service@zenkit.com.

Iris
Iris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for Kanban-like project management and to collect other data for a team

Publié le 30/05/2018

Avantages

Zenkit is an easy-to-use project management tool that works on different devices and in your web browser. It is perfect to organize a team. You can use it to keep a scrum/kanban board. Moreover, you can use the so-called collections to gather all kinds of data that are important for your team and display and filter this data. The "my team"-tool gives you an overview of the data/tasks that are assigned to you.

Inconvénients

In the "my team" view I would appreciate the possibility to filter for specific collections or to change the order in which the collections are arranged. Additionally, it would be nice to filter for specific labels/stages in the "my team" view.

Hi Iris,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate you sharing your ideas. Your requests for improvements to My Team have been sent to our dev team.

Morgan
Morgan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

More features than any other

Publié le 29/11/2018

For someone who is serious about keeping track of tasks, this app works better than any other. The learning curve can be steep, but that's only because of the unique level of customizability that this app offers.

Avantages

I've tried every task management app available and none of them come even close to Zenkit's range of customizable options. It has tons of features and settings to adjust, from various ways to view and sort upcoming tasks to complex ways to categorize and describe each task

Inconvénients

Since it's still new, there are common errors and features that haven't been fully tested yet.

Yenireth
Yenireth

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

is a perfect tool that has allowed me to organize my work and my time, optimizing my productivi...

Publié le 09/07/2018

It has allowed me to deliver my work quickly, using different tools in one without losing any kind of information in the compilation process. I do not forget any activity

Avantages

I love the fact that the tool can have it on any device for free, connecting with all the tools I use in an organized and synchronized way, reminding me of even the activities that I need to do

Inconvénients

Although it is very good for daily use, visually it is very basic, it needs more color, stickers, icon among other things to make it more attractive and people use it more regularly

Réponse de Axonic Informationssysteme

Thank you so much for your kind review, Yenireth! We're so glad you enjoy using Zenkit. Your request for more colour has been noted :)

Dr. Vanessa
Dr. Vanessa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing highly flexible tool for customized task organization

Publié le 20/11/2018

Avantages

I really love the high flexibility and adaptability of this tool. We use Zenkit for the organization and structuring of several different tasks. It is easy to observe and monitor the progress and depending on the application present and prioritize the data in a customized way.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is hard to get everything on the whole screen.

Réponse de Axonic Informationssysteme

Thank you for your review, Vanessa! We're glad you are able to use Zenkit to organize and structure your tasks so easily.

Tania
Tania

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Cannot live without it anymore!

Publié le 07/03/2018

It's a time saver. Actually, it's a real life saver for me!

It's a time saver. Actually, it's a real life saver for me!

Avantages

I just love all their functionalities! Being able braindump and get my projects sorted out into one place is amazing. I have my life and work organized and the great thing, I can choose the way I see my information according to my needs. I tried other management programs but didn't like any, until Ii found Zenkit!

Inconvénients

It got me a bit to get the hang of it, but as soon as I really got into it, I realized it was just great!

Hi Tania,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I'm glad the learning curve was worth it for you.

Roberto
Roberto

Indispensable!

Avantages

I found Zenkit extremely helpful in keeping my professional and personal projects organized and under control. I use it to implement the Getting Things Done method, and I couldn't ask for a better tool. Customer support is outstanding! There are also a lot of nice features, such as cross-referencing and formulas that are very handy.

Inconvénients

The mobile app can be a little slow (it's still worth having, though).

Réponse de Axonic Informationssysteme

Thank you Roberto! We're so glad to hear that Zenkit supports your GTD efforts, and that you've had such a great experience with our team :)

Florian
Florian
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The perfect project management tool to keep you organized

Publié le 05/07/2019

Avantages

I used to start doing everything with Trello where before I just had normal To-Do lists all over the place. Then I found Zenkit and loved all the additional features that Trello doesn't have. It's super customizable so that you really can accustom the tool to your liking and way of working. It structures our whole Startup Team and my private life.

Inconvénients

There is still a lot of movement, since Zenkit also is a startup. The layout changes often, there are some bugs from time to time and the features still keep changing and advancing. On the other hand that can be a Pro if you want a system that's still innovating and evolving.

Réponse de Axonic Informationssysteme

Dear Florian, Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it! Feel free to send any other suggestions for improvement or feedback via service@zenkti.com.

• Secteur d'activité : Emballage/livraison de marchandises
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent product… Fills a unique niche

Publié le 29/11/2018

Awesome ... effective ... and the support people respond to online chat questions within a day.

Avantages

This is the most effective tool/environment that I have found for navigating between a big picture "concept" (blue sky) view/conversation about a complex issue through the detailed work of executing tasks and delegating assignments for people to complete on a timely basis.

In my past, I have had difficulty helping executives to understand the many moving parts to create a thorough solution.

However, using Zenkit, I have been able to help people who are "visiting" an issue to understand/sponsor/champion a go-forward plan which captures their emotional as well as verbal support. More importantly, I have found the success to be repeatable – not just a one-off with a single personality-type.

Inconvénients

The mindmap view has been critical to my success. However, because Zenkit can only print the mindmap view from a screen capture copy, I am often not comfortable handing out hardcopies because the image sometimes blurs (the online view is fine - I manage the browser setting).

My one wish is that Zenkit would offer an output version which can expand without pixelating.

Hi!
Thank you very much for your great review. :) There will soon be an update regarding the mindmap view. If you would like to go into detail on your suggestion of improved export of mindmaps, please feel free to message service@zenkit.com. We thoroughly appreciate your feedback and suggestions. :)

Stefan
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

You may not have heard of Zenkit before, but once you do, you wo´t let go of it

Publié le 25/06/2019

Overall I am very pleased with Zenkit as it gives me a lot of flexibility on how do I want to manage my project and team. The product is being continuously improved, which gives me the assurance that even the small things that are currently missing, will one day be implemented. Additionally, the easy to use interface and easy to understand functionality makes the experience even better. I do recommend Zenkit without a hesitation and will continue using it in the future as well!

Avantages

I really enjoy the fact, that the free tier is already packed with the full functionality and requires a subscription only when you rise above the free tier limits, which in my opinion is generous and a great option especially for startups, where money is tight. It really helped me personally organize my project and lay a foundation of current and future tasks. With just 2 clicks you can switch view from Kanban to mindmap or a list of estimates regarding time, budget and resources. It really is a great multi-functional tool and the best part is, that the developers are listening to the users and continuously improve the user experience and overall functionality!

Inconvénients

One obstacle I see is that every time I rolled on a new team member, I had to explain them how to do things and what are the tricks. Zenkit already has a great in-depth documentation and few explanatory videos, but having something like a small training course would help me and my team greatly.

Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I like the visual capabilities

Publié le 19/08/2020

Avantages

Converted from Trello because of the views.
However, Trello is better when showing images. With Trello the image displays nicely in the cards, but with Zenkit you have to click on the card to see the full image.
I like the fields options, especially the reference fields.
I am also converting some Evernote projects because I like the visual representation with Zenkit.

Inconvénients

After using Zenkit for an hour of so my computer (MacBook Air) gets bogged down. I have to restart the computer. When I use the program on my iPad I don't have the memory problem.

Dear Andrew,
Thank you so much for your five-star review. Could you please contact us about the issue you were facing with your computer while working with Zenkit? We are constantly working on making Zenkit better and really value your feedback and any suggestions for improvement.
Please feel free to send that to service@zenkit.com.

Dirk
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Quick Statement

Publié le 26/06/2019

Very useful.

Very useful.

Avantages

Easy to start with because Zenkit offers a freemium price model to check all major features.

Inconvénients

Although the support team is amazing there should be more videos for beginners to explain the main features and the best way to start with Zenkit.

Alternatives envisagées

Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi choisir Zenkit

Better price model. DSGVO konform.

Logiciel antérieur

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Love Zenkit

Publié le 20/08/2020

Avantages

Very easy to use. Templates are customizable.

Inconvénients

Could have more options for export data.
Reports

Alternatives envisagées

Zoho Desk et Podio

Pourquoi choisir Zenkit

Lack of resources

Pourquoi passer à Zenkit

Cost x benefits

Dear Leandro,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it! Could you please specify which export options you would like to find within our products? We are constantly working on making Zenkit better. If you have any other suggestions or feedback, feel free to contact us via service@zenkit.com.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zenkit is my go to task and project management app, and for good reason!

Publié le 10/05/2018

Flexible views give me everything I need to organize my tasks, projects, goals, and teams. Having one central location for all this information and being able to quickly adapt it to meet my current needs puts Zenkit in a class of its own.

Avantages

Zenkit has quickly become my favorite task and project management app. It combines the strength of several different utilities into one incredibly convenient package.

One of the key concepts that sets Zenkit apart is the ability to change views. Go from viewing tasks in standard "To Do" lists to a two-level Kanban (Trello-style) board with a single click. Feel like laying the items out in a mind map? One more click away. Need to batch update items or schedule them on a calendar? Zenkit can do that too with additional views.

As you dig deeper, you find even more functionality. Link collections together to plan projects, track inventory, or follow sales leads. This is honestly where it leaves other systems in the dust. I have the ability to set up projects, connect them to weekly priorities, and then assign the next actions on a master task collection and easily switch between them all.

I really can't say enough about this incredible piece of software!

Inconvénients

As a non-profit, I would love to have the ability to add more people to our team without paying more, but that is more about me being cheap than about the software or pricing itself.

Réponse de Axonic Informationssysteme

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Please feel free to get in touch if you have any ideas or feature requests!

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've tried them all and Zenkit is the only one I've stuck with.

Publié le 25/06/2019

I've tried a lot of productivity systems. List makers, calendar integrations, total package GTD-type apps, pen and paper, homegrown, etc. Zenkit is the only one that has had the flexibility to handle all the various hats I need to wear. I can have one list for my business development, one for my creative work, a complete system for CRM and all in different formats, Kanban, Lists, Mindmapping, etc. I've been using it for about 6 months and have really tweaked it to work exactly for my needs.

Avantages

Flexibility in layout. Use of multiple lists with different styles available.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that keeps me from being productive with Zenkit.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

very helpful tool for organizing and planning the work load in our team

Publié le 17/07/2018

We manage the work load in our team in zenkit on a two-week basis. This helps us organize, assign and rank the on-going tasks and always keep a good overview of what one is supposed to be doing, what others do, who might be able to help or who might need help, the overall progress, etc.

Avantages

I like the many ways of displaying, organizing and sorting the different tasks. This is very helpful to get the exact overview you need at a time.
Also, the search funtion is very efficient and finds tasks by any keywords, so it is easy to look up former Performances and what is currently going on.

Inconvénients

At first, the whole programme seems overwhelming, and I think I still have not discovered nearly all features. But as soon as I dared using it, I managed to accustum myself quite quickly and also found the functions and Features needed for now.

Réponse de Axonic Informationssysteme

Thanks so much for your great review! We're so glad you enjoy using Zenkit and if you ever want to take a deep dive into all the features, you can send a chat in-app and someone will help you out ASAP :)

Matheus

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Powerful, flexible and customizable: the software that we were waiting for

Publié le 02/08/2017

I am more organized, productive and happy with Zenkit.

I am more organized, productive and happy with Zenkit.

Avantages

- In Zenkit, I can unite all tools needed to have the job done. I can easily change the way how I see my project without needing other applications.
- I am free to add various forms of information that my project or tasks need, either through text, checklist, links, files, labels, etc.
- It is easy to create connections between other cards or pieces of information, making the macro and the micromanagement easy to visualize.
- Through the filter tool, you can easily find any kind of information. You can even search using multiple variables, making the filtering even more powerful.

Inconvénients

A way to measure the time spent on the tasks would be a great metric that, unfortunately, Zenkit doesn't have it yet.

Réponse de Axonic Informationssysteme

Thank you for your detailed review Matheus! We really appreciate it. A way to track and measure time spent on tasks is on the roadmap! Please feel free to send any other feedback or ideas our way :)

Todd
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Zenkit is Evernote Plus

Publié le 25/06/2019

So far, as a technical writer, I'm using Zenkit to organize my website, lay out marketing/advertising ideas, and plan writing projects.

Avantages

I've only been using this a short while, but so far I've discovered you essentially can take what you'd write in software like Evernote and quickly transform it into to-do lists, a Trello-like layout or even make it into a mind map.

Inconvénients

It has a tiny learning curve as you first set everything up.

Réponse de Axonic Informationssysteme

Dear Todd, Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate it. Feel free to check out our knowledge base with many articles that help guide your way through Zenkit and its' features. As we are constantly working on improving Zenkit please send any suggestions for improvement or feedback to service@zenkit.com.

Jacob
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Zenkit is Trello++

Publié le 03/08/2017

It basically lets me use it how I want to use it. Where Trello limits you in terms of creative customization, Zenkit gives you the freedom to visualize and organize how you need it.

Avantages

It is highly customizable and the support is excellent. The screen didn't originally drag horizontally in Kanban and I mentioned it to support and it was added as a feature that day. The appearance is clean and easy to navigate and they seem to be constantly iterating on new features.

Inconvénients

It is slow. Opening cards takes a several seconds sometimes which is a bummer coming from Trello's usually zippy interface. There are a few interface bugs I get sometimes and I feel the paid membership is a bit costly for what it gets me.

Hi Jacob,
Thank you so much for sharing your review! We are working hard on improving Zenkit's zippiness, and we'll be fleshing out the paid tiers soon too.

• Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Lots of Great Features for Free!

Publié le 29/11/2018

Zenkit has been a huge help from a project management perspective. We've been able to eliminate several spreadsheets we were using for project tracking. The information contained in Zenkit is robust, and because it's completely customizable, it provides the exact information my business needs.

Avantages

Zenkit offers a lot of great features on their free version. It's become a central part of my business and I opted to upgrade to a paid version after using it for a couple months. Zenkit is great because everything can be customized to your own individual business from workflows to labels.

Inconvénients

It takes a little effort to get up and running because you basically have to customize everything you want the software to do. Because it doesn't have any templates set up, there is a slight learning curve.

Alex
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nothing matches the simplicity yet flexibility of Zenkit.

Publié le 01/08/2017

Avantages

I've tried every task/project management service out there and there is nothing that matches the simplicity yet flexibility of Zenkit. It's much more powerful than Trello without becoming complicated and it's even able to do most of what JIRA does. The way you can customise it reminds me a bit of Filemaker, in that it gives you the power to create and interact with a custom database whilst abstracting the complexity in doing so.

Inconvénients

It's a little rough around the edges. Currently you cannot delete items, only archive them, and you cannot easily view all archived items in a collection. There's also no easy way to collate data across collections (e.g. if you want to see all items with the same status across collections). But to be fair, the fields in each collection are specific to that collection, so do so will require some work.

Hi Alex,
Thank you so much for sharing your review! You really get where we're trying to go :) We're working on the archiving/deleting functions, and we're about to release a global calendar that will show you items from multiple collections in one place. Not quite collating data, but almost!

Rostane

Made my day !

Publié le 20/08/2018

Avantages

Ease of use, number of features... and more are coming ! Zenkit made me settle for managing my tasks, after tryin a lot of apps.
Simple to use, great support, great ideas and very clean.
The free version is more than enough for one person (up to 5 team members, though) and the paid version is very interesting in term of price and features.
And it's still growing everyday.

Inconvénients

Maybe improving the speed and the customization... And looking forward to the new features !!
Other than that, it's all fine by me :)

Adrian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best alternative to popular managing tools

Publié le 29/11/2018

It has become my main project management tool for projects that I don't manage on Android devices or with clients that don't speak English.

Avantages

It has a high level of personalization, lets you edit multiple cards at a time, work offline, view your collections as kanban boards, lists, calendars and even mindmaps. Easy to import and export projects and its pretty fast.

Inconvénients

You can't add items using the "share" feature on Android and the platform is in English only.

Hello Adrian!
Thanks for your review. :) We are working on extending Zenkit to more languages. Your suggestion regarding the 'share' button also sounds great. If you'd like, please fell free to go into detail and message us at service@zenkit.com. :)