Time To Pet

4,9 (261)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel en ligne pour les entreprises de garde d'animaux et de promenade de chiens

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

261 avis

Mack
Mack

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing! I have nothing but good things to say about TTP and the top-notch support they...

Publié le 08/10/2017

Let's see...

Let's see...
Easier billing - we now require clients to leave a card on file to automatically process payments.
Easier scheduling - finally a good way to track incoming requests, mark available/unavailable, and never miss a beat! And it's easy for our customers to manage their pet's info and update us as things change. No more fragmented info/data that's split between email, text, etc.
Ultimately has saved us countless hours because it's now the foundation for our business and our clients know exactly where to find us and how to request service!

Avantages

It's the best modern-day solution for keeping track of client/pet info, handling billing, tracking service requests, and more. What I like most is it's interactive and it provides our customers with their very own customer portal, making scheduling a breeze (now if only I could convince ALL of our baby boomers to use it, that's the trick). That said, the feedback from our customers has been nothing but positive over the past 2 years and they love the mobile app.

Note: We switched from a competitor's system that we had been using from 2010-2015 (their software was archaic and dreadful to use - TTP is a delightful breeze in comparison). It was the best move we could've made.

Inconvénients

There's nothing that I "dislike" about this software. But, if forced to choose, I'd say the mobile app needs a minor update - nothing major and I already reached out to their support team and, as in the past, I know they're giving it attention . Which is another one of my favorite things about this software...their support is incredible!

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review Mack!

Kasia

Best Software for Pet Pros

Publié le 01/03/2021

Avantages

Time to Pet's staff and client portal are extremely intuitive and easy to use. The Autopay setting has been an absolute game-changer. Being able to add and edit client profile questions has been very helpful.

Inconvénients

Time to Pet is constantly improving and making changes that meet the needs and demands of small and large pet-sitting companies. If I had to name one thing that could improve, it would be the admin dashboard. There are far too many categories / menu options and finding the setting that you need to adjust can be tricky and time-consuming.

Scout

Pourquoi passer à Time To Pet

Time to Pet's admin dashboard was much more attractive than its competitors. Its competitors struggle with simplistic, clunky apps whereas TTP has invested in better app development. It's clear that Time to Pet is constantly improving, while its competitors are stagnant and not responding to the needs of their customers in the same way as TTP has.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review!

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Too expensive for Large Teams

Publié le 12/01/2023

Originally enjoyed using it. It's been a gradual decline. Hopefully they resolve issues and lower pricing.

Avantages

- gps tracking - client tags - DOC tab under client profiles for photo and video references for walkers

Inconvénients

it can be glitche from saving schedule changes, to uploading photos, to GPS deciding if it wants to work and customer service. tech issues are seen more with android users too. Overall, it doesn't seem worth the issues for over $100 a month.

Rebecca

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly recommend for pet care providers

Publié le 14/01/2022

Avantages

TTP is very easy to use, especially for my clients. It is customizable so I can add my logo and business colors to it and there is SO much to customize but they also help by giving you templates too. It has helped me stay organize and there is a free downloadable app too. TTP still updates their software to keep up with the times and they truly listen to feedback.

Inconvénients

Only con is the extra price per employee, I am happy I don't have too many employees but I am still growing and wish to add more & more so when I get further in business I am worried about the cost.

PetPocketbook

Pourquoi passer à Time To Pet

I really liked there free app which was easy for all my clients to download and use. TTP also offered more customization options and to me seemed easier to navigate.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review!

Cindy
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Time to Pet is the best professional pet sitting software available!

Publié le 30/09/2019

Avantages

Time to Pet is incredibly accurate and easy to use. It makes my company look good to my clients. Many of my clients have told me that the report cards and the ability for me to post pictures and status of their pets has really put their minds at ease and looks very professional. Time to Pet is robust and secure and the customer support is prompt and very helpful. I truly feel that Time to Pet makes my company stand out above the rest of the pet sitting pack! I highly recommend it!

Inconvénients

I pretty much love everything about Time to Pet!

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the review - we appreciate it!

Teresa

Available for users 24/7

Publié le 26/07/2020

It has been a great software to use for scheduling and housing my client information. The clients love the App as do the users.

Avantages

I love that it is online. I have used a software in the past that was desk-top only. I now have the ability to access my company schedule, communicate with users and clients real time. It has saved me countless hours of time and productivity.

Inconvénients

I honestly cannot think of anything I do not like about TTP.

Pet Sitter Plus

Pourquoi choisir Time To Pet

Petrax was stand alone and I needed an online tool like TTP

Pourquoi passer à Time To Pet

Ease of use and the terrific customer service by the owners and their team.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great feedback - we appreciate it!

Tony
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flexible software and robust features

Publié le 24/06/2020

Time to Pet has been a fantastic addition to our business operations, improving the staff and customer experience so much that it has been one of the most valuable business decisions made in our 19 years in the industry.

Avantages

The ease and speed of use for our customers and the office staff is unmatched.

Inconvénients

The software has so many features which make it flexible to set up for different ways of running your business but this leaves some features needing more development and others which are overdeveloped and never used. Reporting can be improved and simplified as could the mass emailer.

Pet Sitter Plus et Scout

Pourquoi choisir Time To Pet

Our system was slowing down, needed updates, and was falling behind with its technology and features.

Pourquoi passer à Time To Pet

It has all the features we needed with good UX for customers and staff.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Hi Tony - thanks for the review. We appreciate it!

Kathryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Pet care with Time to Pet

Publié le 04/11/2020

Time to Pet allows my employees easy access to my client's pets information. Instead of sending everyone tedious and boring notes, they can send them cute photos of their pets and only have to send text if there is an issue. It's easier on everyone's side.

Avantages

Time to Pet is very user friendly, and expandable. They also have stellar customer support.

Inconvénients

I'm not super tech savvy, so I have probably had to contact customer service more often than the average user. I researched several software systems before I made my decision. Time to Pet was the most expensive, but it was also the most user friendly and had the best tech support.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the review - we appreciate it!

Grace

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great features/Can be overwhelming

Publié le 23/12/2019

Time To Pet provides excellent support and they continually upgrade the platform based on a roadmap of suggestions from users. Though it is highly functional, we could not overcome the communication difficulties and switched to a different software.

Avantages

We loved the ease with which we could communicate with our clients. Everything looks professional; bulk email is integrated into the software.

Inconvénients

The messaging function allows for three way communication between staff, clients and the office. It is difficult to filter these messages in a useful way and so we found ourselves overwhelmed by volume and frequently we missed messages leading us to miss visits.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Can't say enough good things about Time to Pet!

Publié le 20/11/2020

Overall extremely satisfied. Time to Pet makes it SO much easier to run my business.

Avantages

I love the ease of use, this is our hub for everything we do, and it is customizable to the specifics of our business.

Inconvénients

I would love it if we could more extensively customize the scheduler section on the client's side. We would like to add specific questions for the clients to answer or check boxes off for the services they are requesting.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great feedback - we appreciate it!

Genise
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

Time To Pet Makes My Life Easier

Publié le 10/06/2022

Time To Pet allows us to easily schedule services for clients. We have client information easily accessible on the go. Employees can clock in and out through the software for time tracking. Employees can track their mileage through the software.

Avantages

I love having client information on the go while out in the field completing services. I love the GPS tracking feature because it gives me peace of mind that employees are on the job and with timestamps and in software photo taking we can reassure clients their pet(s) are being cared for.

Inconvénients

I wish we could schedule two team members for the same event without having to book a service for each team member separately.

Pet Sitter Plus et PetPocketbook

Pourquoi passer à Time To Pet

I liked all of the features Time To Pet offered. I feel like Time To Pet had the most bang for your buck.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the awesome review and for your support!

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing tech support and a company that cares about their clients

Publié le 16/11/2021

Overall I have never used a software that made me feel so incredibly well rounded and cared for as a consumer and as a client!

Avantages

This software is easy to use for the staff and for the clients. The customer support is 100% above par for a US based company. They really care about the end results and processes for their clients. I would refer them for life!

Inconvénients

A little confusion for customer's booking multiple day appointments but easy to overcome and TimeToPet will be very responsive when you ask for a hand.

Square Payments

Pourquoi passer à Time To Pet

Time To Pet is a one stop shop at a very affordable price!

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the incredibly thoughtful review. We really appreciate the support!

Jennifer

The BEST software for Pet Care Professionals

Publié le 12/08/2020

I LOVE the Time To Pet software and their team. They are such a great company and are always striving to make their software more user friendly for their clients and for their client's clients. It is the best pet sitting software out there, I believe. It has really helped me grow my business operation in a professional manner while their pet sitting reports complete with GPS, time tracking, photos, notes, and checklists on each pet help give our clients the peace of mind they deserve when they are traveling and away from their pets and home.

Avantages

Time To Pet has a robust online help menu that takes you step by step which really shortens your learning curve as a user. And if the help menu doesn't offer you an answer, Time To Pet's support team is super responsive and will go above and beyond to help you find a workable solution. Their team really listens to their client's feedback and constantly innovates their software to better meet our needs. All in all the Time To Pet platform streamlines processes and helps my business run smoothly so I can spend more time in the field caring for our pets or managing my team and less time in the office as an administrator. They have really automated a lot of processes like invoicing, for instance, to make it fast, easy and accurate. I also love how Time To Pet allows you to template weekly recurring services for clients to help save them and you time.

Inconvénients

I believe there is still room for improvement on the scheduling side of the software. Visually the calendar can be overwhelming and complex/time consuming to manage when you grow your business and have lots of teammates in the field and multiple service areas. And I believe the scheduler on the client side can be a bit complex and confusing for them. It is not always easy and intuitive for our clients to build their own pet sitting service requests when they are looking for different visit durations across 3 or 4 daily service windows. The clients who are comfortable with technology can usually get it but some really struggle with it so we just have them message us through the software what they need and then we build the service contract for them.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review - we appreciate it!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

After 9 years- we finally have software that makes our jobs SO much easier! Clients love it,...

Publié le 04/10/2017

This software quite literally saves me hours of work each week and has allowed my business to grow rapidly. It also makes our company look more professional and polished. And it has eliminated billing mistakes as well as payroll errors since both are based on the actual schedule of services performed. I'm a pet person- not an accountant! Time To Pet allows me to focus on what I love to do.

Avantages

Where do I start? I am obsessed with this product. We tried several along the way and thankfully found Time To Pet. The customer representatives have been beyond speedy and helpful from the set up process to adding features along the way. They truly have thought of every detail that both the clients , the sitters/ walkers and managers need to provide the best possible pet care. Hours we used to spend billing clients are now just minutes. Payroll is also a breeze now! Our walkers have an app to use on their side of things and have all of the latest info in real time at their fingertips including schedule changes, client notes and directions. They can also view their schedules and pay stubs right in the software! Our clients LOVE the clean and easy to follow client portal and the new phone app is a huge hit with them, too. As a manager, my time can now be spent on building business as well as running an organized company with MUCH less effort than before we migrated to Time To Pet. Lastly I love that we have TOTAL control of all the wording, branding and colors that our clients see when using the software. Our company started in 2007 and we currently manage 26 walkers and over 200 clients with the help of this product. Trust me when I say we have tried it all. And after two years with this software I can't imagine how we survived without it!!! You can tell a dog walker helped to create it- it's absolutely perfect for our pet care needs.

Inconvénients

We would love to see an admin phone app for the managers, but I know they are working on that!

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the feedback Beth!

TAMMY
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software with excellent customer service

Publié le 29/05/2020

Avantages

I love this software. I've been a sole proprietor for 21 yrs (no employees/sub conractors) & have tried software on the past, but didn't like it. It actually made more work for me. I decided I needed to finally get away from doing everything by hand. I actually stilldid all of my scheduling & accounting by hand. I researched multiple sitter software & decided on TTP. It was recommended by other sitters, was affordable & seemed to fit my business best.

The free total trial was very useful. I decided to keep using it & am very glad I did. It saves me a lot of time & I can't imagine not using it.

There was a bit of a learning curve because the software is so customizable. But there is a great help section built in & customer service is excellent. They get back to you very quickly, answer throughly & even offer free 1 on 1 video conference tutorials. This was particularly helpful in the beginning. They even put together a detailed implementation plan.

I love the scheduling the most. It's easy to view & use. It's simple to move a client's time slot, adjust the type of visit, delete/add additional visits, etc.

Client, pet & household details are great as well. I have mine customized for all the info I use. Plenty of room to organize all of the details in easy to find areas. I have quite a lot of details for each client & pet.

Invoicing is great as well. I don't use the other features, but there is plenty more available.

I highly recommend Time To Pet.

Inconvénients

The only complaint is that it takes some time to learn the software because it's so detailed & customizable. But it's well worth it & easy to use once you learn.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review - we appreciate it!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to learn, easy to use, and updates every few weeks in response to user feedback!

Publié le 04/10/2017

It keeps us running smoothly with very little office support needed!

It keeps us running smoothly with very little office support needed!

Avantages

It is VERY customizable and allows users to create profile questions and fields, and determine which are mandatory for new clients to answer. Searching and pulling reports is very easy, and our pet sitters love having access to all of their clients on the app, which is amazing! The conversation feature is great as well, and allows us in the office to be included in conversations between pet sitters and clients, and chime in where needed. Can easily see where keys are located, and even has fun features like pet birthday reports, so we can reach out to clients to wish their pets happy birthday. Many clients choose to keep their credit card on file, and running charges is quick and easy.

Inconvénients

Once you set up a template, you can bulk edit most of the details in it, except for the frequency. For example, if someone gets walks Mondays and Wednesdays, and decides to add Tuesdays, I can't open the original template and just check "Tuesday" to add it to the template. I have to create a new service for just that one day. I don't like that I can't require credit cards on file for just NEW clients, it's either all clients or none.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great feedback Beth - we appreciate it!

Andi
Andi

I rely on Time To Pet for my business everyday

Publié le 16/01/2018

My business is organized and I don't miss messages or scheduled visits that clients have requested. I don't think I could run my business effectively without it.

Avantages

I tried a few different software options when I began my pet sitting/dog walking business in 2014. After struggling with another popular software for a month and still not understanding the simplest of tasks, I tried Time To Pet and within one day I could do everything without having to watch training videos and 'learn' how to use it. It's simple for me and my clients constantly tell me it's simple for them and they love it.

The creators of Time To Pet are actively in touch with us (the users) through a Facebook group dedicated only to their customers. They answer questions and concerns very quickly and have been working on updates and new features constantly. Every couple of months, another cool feature is added.

Inconvénients

I wish I could respond to client messages by replying to their emails or texts. I receive their messages in a timely fashion but replying can be a lot of extra steps. I'm sure this is something they are working on incorporating in the near future though.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the review Andi!

Tony

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Stand Out From The Crowd!

Publié le 28/05/2020

Maintaining an accurate database of our clients and ICs, customize this information, draw many reports from it, and allows me and the wife to schedule effectively and reliably. Great feedback from clients old and new. Customer service, which is so important, is second to none.

Avantages

Great features, a professional looking app which is very reliable, and support which is second to none - quick, friendly and they always strive to answer any issues first time.

Inconvénients

I haver everything I need on this package and cannot think of anything I would add. If I did, I know that they listen and consider adding. During my time with them (1-2 years) they regularly putout updates with new features most of which you can chose to use / activate, or if not relevant to how you run your business, you just don't use it, or consider adding it as you didn't realize you needed it!

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the review Tony!

Heather

• Support client

Time To Pet has been a lifesaver for us!

Avantages

Having everything in one place (pet info, client info, scheduling, invoices, payment processing) has changed everything for us since we switched from all Google based products. We love that the clients have the ability to see their schedule and update their info on their own. It's also great to be able to determine how much transparency the owners actually have with different feature options for their end.

My team has a one-stop shop for all information and communications on an easy to use app.

It stores all communication in one easy place, as well as any pictures taken of the pups!

The developers are quick to respond to any questions or issues and they are an absolute pleasure to work with. They also truly value the needs and requests of the users and are constantly upgrading features.

Inconvénients

It's hard to think of any! I suppose I would say the relay messaging. It would be great for there to be a way that a client's response went to only the people who sent the original message, rather than the listed team members for that pup in their profile. But truly, that's not a common issue.

Thank you Heather!

Kevin

Great management software

Publié le 06/08/2022

Avantages

Client portal. It easily allows all client communication in one spot

Inconvénients

Not really geared towards pet boarding. I like the walking and pet sitting features, but if you board pets, it’s not easy to use

Thanks for the review!

Publié le 21/08/2023

Satisfying

Satisfying

Avantages

Invoicing made easy a great software where everything is in one place.

Inconvénients

Scheduling can be difficult. Trouble making templates Payment feature need more clarification I don’t use y’all’s payment in software and probably should

Thanks for the review!

jennifer

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best move ever made..choose Time To Pet.

Publié le 30/11/2021

We are primarily a dog Training company but our doggie walking, boarding and sitting was a huge component pre-covid. Having initially tried 2 other software systems, TTP was clearly the winner. We stayed with TTP for 2+ years and never had a systems issue or costumer service issue. To be honest, we had little to no communication with TTP and, actually as a business owner the latter is what you want. You want to focus on your service delivery and have your chosen software do what it is supposed to do.

Avantages

The software is relatively simple and to the point. User friendly to all administrator, users (walkers) and to clients. We never had a complaint about the system.

Inconvénients

There is absolutely no "cons" that we can think of, honestly. One feature we had some challenges with was the "overpayment". With that being said, I am certain it was on our end.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We appreciate the support!

Natassia
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Time To Pet is simply the best!

Publié le 09/01/2021

Time to pet has been a wonderful online community for me and I love how they highlight real businesses no matter how big or small that find success by using their product. They take the time to understand their customers and cater to their needs!

Avantages

I've been using Time to Pet since I started my dog walking/pet sitting business over 4 years ago. I love the reliability and professionalism it adds to my small business. The developers and their team do an excellent job providing the features the users ask for and keeping the app at an affordable rate.

Inconvénients

I don't like how when I upload pictures from my gallery to the TTP app, the pictures create a duplicate album on phone. I've turned this toggle off in the app settings but it doesn't make a difference. This may be an issue with my phone not the app.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

We appreciate the review and your support!

Claire
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

All in One Software

Publié le 22/07/2022

Wonderful. I would not have a successful business now if I did not have the organizational help of TTP.

Avantages

I love more features about this product than I can think of at this time! I love the ability to cover all aspects of my business (scheduling, invoicing and conversation/reports) in one place. I love the responsiveness of the TTP team when I have a question and I love the ease it provides my Customers. It serves as a good professional aspect to prospective clients as well.

Inconvénients

Occassionally there is a feauture I wuld like that would be helpful. But these are minute compared to what is offered.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review - we appreciate the support!

David
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

The absolute best customer service and user friendly programs and apps for owners *and*...

Publié le 04/10/2017

They add so much value to my life that I have only but good things to say about this company, seriously. Even when times get tough, like when I made a personal mistake in the system that cost me potentially high, they took so much extra time to make sure I got every single penny back in a timely manner. You'd think these guys are too busy for you, but then they get back to you so fast. These guys don't mess around.

Avantages

Their scheduler is amazing. It's like Google Cal or iCal at first glimpse, so I immediately took to it. Their bulk scheduling is what is truly so helpful. It's just that the way this software was set up allows me to run this business like it's an exact science. Every part about it is smart and makes sense. And if you ever have issues with a way they do business, you can email them and they'll change something. They are so modest when it comes to change - and that's how theyve been able to set themselves apart from the rest of their competition. Every month changes re explained in a newsletter and it's uncanny to see all the change they've made based on customer suggestion.

I also love how the main tech guy is so smart and at the same time easy to talk to. You don't always get that in the tech world :-D. I coudn't be happier with the program and family of TTP.

Réponse de Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you David! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!