Launch27

4,6 (210)
Donnez votre avis !
Moteur de réservation en ligne pour les prestataires de services et leurs clients

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

210 avis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Launch27has been a huge success for growing my cleaning company!

Publié le 27/04/2018

Ease of scheduling. Online booking. Online payments, Excellent support

Ease of scheduling. Online booking. Online payments, Excellent support

Avantages

The ease of online bookings, customers can book while I am in bed. Everything is very easy to set up and get running. The scheduling software is top notch! I can be very ha da off with launch27 and let them software do its thing. Highly reccomend.

Inconvénients

There are a couple things that could be added but the cool thing is they are constantly updating everything every day based on what the user requests!

Réponse de Launch27

Thank you for your support!

Kittery

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Huge learning curve - but so worth it!

Publié le 30/10/2018

Overall we ADORE L27, and it's the best money we've spent in our first year of business. We are looking forward to new features that are being promised to aid in making L27 even more beneficial to our businesses. We couldn't run without it - it's just that integrated into our company. From booking/scheduling/payroll to team tracking/GPS tracking/customer support, it really is an all in one solution for a service business. We would love to see expanded scheduling options (the ability to set the frequency of repeat service to more than just weekly/bi-weekly/monthly), the ability to have the auto pay system handle Paypal payments instead of Paypal requiring manual processing, and better integration between the mobile/desktop platform (whereas right now, we're still guessing which features we can access from which platform.) Again, best money we've spent thus far - and I look forward to growing with, and seeing L27 grow.

Avantages

The software allows me to have one central hub from which to run my company. There are so many features bundled into the program, that I was able to do away with/combine other programs into one inclusive platform, which pairs with the optional mobile app for ease of functionality. Overall L27 really improves the day to day operation of my company.

Inconvénients

Launch 27 has so many features that there is a steep learning curve. (We are several months into use, and STILL learning!) This is not a program for someone who isn't tech savvy, though I believe they offer a set up program for a moderate fee. Even after set up, I find that my staff still have issues navigating some of the areas, especially office personnel dealing with the back end of the program. There are certainly areas where it could flow better, menus that could be more intuitive (think options not being where you would expect them to be) as well as areas that make sense, but are clunky. It just takes so much effort, and customer service aid to figure this beast out, and we still find ourselves spending way too much time trying to navigate the program. The plethora of features (and the intense customization available) almost overwhelm the basic user, making it less functional for some small businesses, and yet somehow the features don't service all of our needs.

Jared
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Setup is impossible, tedious and expensive, not worth going through the setup

Publié le 04/12/2019

I attempted to set it up three years ago. This month I was excited to give it another go and realized why I didn't go through with it the first time. Absolutely lousy customer service and awful setup process. I highly discourage anyone from using this service. I wanted so badly for this to work but I can honestly say I don't feel valued as a customer. I don't usually feel that way.

Avantages

It would've been an amazing service if we could just get through the setup.

Inconvénients

No phone support! Everything is through chat and email. I need to speak to someone! Setup is very difficult. I paid for a consultant through them to help me set it up because that's what I needed. I know what Launch27 is and does. The consultant wanted to talk more about what they offer and charge an extra $500 to set it up for me on top of the $100 I had already paid. I can't say it's a lousy product because I've never launched with it. If you want to spend hours and hours setting it up and months tweaking the program, then do it. I just don't have time for the awful customer service and lousy setup process. I think they could have customers for years paying $125 a month if they'd just spend more time helping with the setup.

Ryan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Launch27 software is absoutely integral to my day to day business operations.

Publié le 19/04/2018

It is nothing less than essential to my business. It saves me lots of time, helps me stay organized, helps me communicate in an efficient and professional manner with customers and employees and it's all around the engine to our operations.

Avantages

Launch27 is pretty simply to use. I picked it up quickly by just navigating around the menus. For the more advanced options, there is a help section with several clearly documented help articles.

While it's easy to use, it's not short on features. I have yet to take advantage of every tool available within the software and still, I'm able to seamlessly and easily integrate the software into a nice looking website where customers and book and manage appointments online, schedule my teams, speak with customers, charge customers, gather feedback from customers, and send reminders to teams, staff and customers. All of the emails are on autopilot except for a couple. These are all essential functions and save me a ton of time but that's only a portion of the features offered - there's a lot more.

It's all web based and can be accessed form any device. Because I'm often on the go, 90% of this stuff I do from my iPhone which is freaking amazing. I can run the day to day of my business from my phone from anywhere using Launch27.

The development team is always updating the software as well. The often poll users to find out what we need in order to prioritize their upgrades. What more could you ask for?

Inconvénients

There are a few quirks and oddities within the mobile site but nothing a little finger finesse can't get around. There are a few subtle scheduling things that I wish were a little more customizable but they are really specific to my business and I understand that. Because of the awesome development team, it's totally possible those things can be added in the future. The software is less than 3 years old (I think), after all.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

I Hope My Local Competition Does Not Read This Because This Is My Advantage

Publié le 20/03/2017

Launch 27 is the best software for a residential cleaning company bar none. It really is ahead of its time. I have researched every cleaning related software on the market and chose Launch because this software is awesome. It revolutionized our business. We did make a few modifications to our systems and procedures to align with Launch but the benefits have been outstanding. I feel like my business is on auto-pilot rather than destined to crash if I am not at the wheel 24/7. Plus I have spoken to top officials at Launch regarding a few issues we had. These guys made changes to the software to accommodate our concerns. Who does that? Plus, we have been Beta-Test partners on new features we specifically asked for (yes, these guys really do new updates and improvements all the time). We have been with them for a year and there have been over a dozen improvements and new features. Highly, highly recommend to new solo operators or for large established businesses. The solo operator will start their business on a solid foundation fostering growth. The large business will save a zillion by automating and streamlining their business practices while improving your service level because you and I know your office staff is not following up on every opportunity or asking every happy customer for a review. I don't care if you believe this review or not but it is all true. I don't work for launch or get any inducement to post this review. Its just the right thing to do. I have over a decade experience operating a house cleaning business and Launch is another level. The best is it is so low priced, unlimited cleaners (we have 20), online booking, gift cards, review monitoring is a steal. I think they know it is a deal but have to market to newbie cleaners who think $$$ month is expensive. Look newbie, spend the hundred a month and be thankful or trip over the pennies and miss the dollars. I would use it for $$$ month which incidentally is what I pay now for my famous but clearly inferior software Launch is replacing. I can't cancel because of a year contract. Launch has no contract. That says it all. Launch customers stay because the product and people are awesome not because of shady year contracts. So due your own due diligence and research every product on the market like I did. If you know what to look for you will end up right back here. Look man, Launch is what you need - GET IT!

Avantages

I don't have time to list them all go check them out

Inconvénients

Still developing. It is not perfect. You have to accept it is not perfect and sometimes things you expect and think are obvious are missing but they usually have a work around and if it serious will make changes. Also have to be willing to adjust systems, procedures, pricing to interface with Launch platform. It may seen like a big deal in the beginning but your current systems and prices are not really as secret or special as you think. Embrace Launch and bend to it for best results! Trying to make this futuristic software work with your archaic cleaning business practices would be aggravating. Free your mind from your old thinking. Grow and let Launch be your guide.

Eric

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use with fantastic tech support. I've never felt more comfortable contacting support.

Publié le 19/04/2018

Hands free scheduling, easy client communication, and easy invoicing. That's all I need and that's exactly what Launch 27 offers.

Avantages

Tech support! If you have any questions, no matter how silly they may seem, support is there for you. If you have a highly technical question about their API or anything else techy, you'll get a clear answer.

The software works exactly as intended (and always has since day one), but there are times when something might be a little confusing or a new feature might not work as I originally thought it would. In all of my years using the service there hasn't been one time where I reached out for help that I didn't receive it.

Inconvénients

If I had to choose a con, I would say it's that they update the software too much. Meaning, they're constantly evolving and adding new (helpful) features. I use very few of them so at times I can find it to be a bit much, but honestly that's not really a bad thing because they're listening to their users and they're adding and updating features based on user feedback rather than feedback from a board of directors or shareholders.

Dave
Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The best I've experienced but more to be desired

Publié le 26/10/2018

I like it, they're always improving and listening to feedback. I wish I it matched up with my business a bit more and that the cost was lower but at the end of the day it puts my business in a position to succeed.

Avantages

Functionality. It offers more than the competitors, specifically around customization. Typically, if you want to do something there's a way to do it.

Also, very, very impressive customer service team.

Inconvénients

Its not very intuitive. There's a lot in there that can be done but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it (and in hindsight, it would have been very hard to figure out on my own). It also doesn't mash up perfectly with my business (car detailing) and tends to focus much more-so on home cleaning.

Price creates a high barrier to entry too with many competitors being a quarter of their price.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

For someone that is not techie it was easy to install L27 and get it up running.

Publié le 26/04/2018

Avantages

Ease of you use and can easily integrate with my team's calendars.

Support team is great

Enjoy being able to access L27 through my mobile or laptop.

Inconvénients

Wish the app was standard for all users.

Server maintenance tends to be late at night which is when I like to work.

Réponse de Launch27

Thank you for your support! We appreciate you!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Launch27 is the best out there! Will grow your service business faster than ever.

Avantages

Beautiful booking forms, ease of use, awesome community, great customer service, and easily customizable.

Inconvénients

There are no frequency-based discount options, and lots of people use it so can appear often with competitors.

I love Launch 27

Publié le 23/04/2018

It makes my life with work so much easier.

It makes my life with work so much easier.

Avantages

It's so easy and simple to use. The website makes my daily life with work so much simpler. I've never loved running a company this much before.

Inconvénients

How hard it was to originally set up. Once it was set up. I've never had a complaint about it. The truth is I love this website.

Kyla

Just Keeps Getting Better

Publié le 09/10/2019

This is an awesome product that is integrated with an awesome credit card processor (Stripe) and I am so happy with both!

Avantages

Absolutely love this product. It saves me time by allowing my clients to easily book their own appointments online. I can block off any days / times I don't want bookings and set limits to how many are allowed in a single space. The features are also improving all the time - you can now change which credit card to charge right on the charge screen, and process refunds there as well, which is a relatively new improvement. They really listen to the user suggestions to make the product better and better all the time!

Inconvénients

I wish I could set different locations within the schedule, so that certain areas could show availability where others are blocked off. I cover all of Southeast michigan, so sometimes we have availability in one location but not another. Not a huge deal though.

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best product that makes business easy

Customers love their experience before ever speaking to us
Being able to put my business on auto...

Customers love their experience before ever speaking to us
Being able to put my business on auto pilot
Being able to view how my company is doing financially as well

Avantages

I like the ease of setting it all up to fit my business needs and how it runs on it's own after that with precision. My clients can book and receive a confirmation and then have their own special login to manage their future book, while also receiving alerts from us to keep them alert that we are coming.

Inconvénients

I have been using this software for 2 years and I can't say that I have any cons. They are always enhancing with features that make my customers experience 5 star.

Simone

Launch 27 review by S. Baker

Publié le 21/03/2023

Avantages

There are so many things that I love about Launch 27. The ability to book a cleaning and it sends the clients and staff emails and text with notifications, that I can collect payments and also track how my business is doing. When I email [sensitive content hidden] with questions, she responds in a timely manner and she is so kind!

Inconvénients

i cant think of anything at the moment. I have no issues at this time

Alessandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Don’t use thai software

Publié le 24/03/2021

Avantages

Easy to use when it works properly, it was the beat software when I first started using it.

Inconvénients

Since a new company bought this software everything went downhill!! Customers being charged multiple times, email send to customers without owners authorization, app does not work and now to complete the whole mess my schedule completely disappeared since yesterday. This is not right!! We pay so much for this software and it does not work!!

Michelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

software is great for cleaning business

Publié le 09/03/2019

the booking and scheduling is amazing

the booking and scheduling is amazing

Avantages

if you run a basic cleaning business it has all the bells and whistles

Inconvénients

the fact that the app that compliments the software is expensive and is very limited. Also, you cannot access the app through the computer which makes it difficult to input information like a checklist. the system should have a place where you can put detailed information on the client and pictures of the unit they need to have cleaned as I have a vacation cleaning business and I have to find another way to get the pictures to my staff it

Ryaz

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I would not be able to run my business without Launch27 period!

Publié le 19/04/2018

Practically having my business run on Launch27 as I work full-time at my day job

Avantages

Let me see: automated emails, credit card holds (automatically), getting customers to book online directly from our website, awesome customer service... and the list goes on!

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have the ability to customize the booking page - it has some limitations when it comes to customizing it to our liking.

Ben
Ben

Very great value

Publié le 23/10/2018

I am very pleased with my Launch 27 experience. I would recommend to most everyone.

Avantages

I like the online booking form. I like the automation. Time is money, and Launch 27 saves tons of time.

Inconvénients

There are some quirks. For example, you have to be careful when assigning teams to an assignment. Sometimes, the appointment duration won't change after assigning additional team members. Example, a four-hour project should take two hours when two teams are assigned but if you don't pay attention, the duration will remain at four hours, even when two teams are assigned. It's easily fixed but it is one example of some problems. There is another version coming soon which will hopefully address many of the quirks.

Boris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Requirement to scale your business

Publié le 13/11/2017

I give full credit to Launch27 for helping me business hit high revenue in our first year. It makes the booking so easy for customers which makes them more likely to pick us, and it lets me see exactly what our schedule is like at a glance.

Very robust platform.
Great integration of online booking form, scheduling, and payments.
Good analytics for tracking sales.
Provides an easy way for customers to communicate, which is important for good service.

Inconvénients

Some features could be improved.
Top tier plan is quite expensive compared to the entry and middle ones.

Erin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I've been using Launch27 for a few years now and I consider it necessary to run my business.

Publié le 20/04/2018

Avantages

Nice and clean looking online booking form, easily scheduling staff, logins for staff to control their own schedules, automatic credit card holds and charges. I could go on and on but these stand out to me the most.

Inconvénients

The monthly fee has gotten a little crazy in my experience and increase what seems to be great frequency.

Jimmy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Basic and simple and meets our current needs on a budget

Avantages

We no longer have to send manual invoices for each job but invoices are sent automatically and cards are charged the moment we complete the work. Auto scheduling is great too.

Inconvénients

Not a lot of customization possible... I'd like to use this for commercial projects too but it doesn't have the capability. The app our staff use in the field could be improved by letting us input checklists for each work order that they check off as they complete the job.

Kevin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Small companies review after 2 years

Publié le 30/10/2018

Overall it’s been good. It’s taken me a long time to find a lot of the best features. It’s made running my business easier for sure.

Avantages

I like that it has all the fire features i need to run my business, and Automates a lot of running the business.

Inconvénients

I don’t like that I can’t handle payroll directly from launch. I wish it was easier to see what a team was supposed to be paid and pay them directly from app. I have to do a lot of this manually still.

Liudmila

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very easy to use. I don't have a headache to schedule an appointment, to follow the payments,...

Publié le 28/04/2018

Most important things are I automized my business and gained customers.

Most important things are I automized my business and gained customers.

Avantages

The greatest things are you can program whatever you like, and also to do automatic things, to send emails, reminders, put hold on the accounts, charge, etc.

Inconvénients

There is a small things like dashboard indicators, that may be sorted in another way, then they are right now. For example, to choose period of time for some indicators is not possible.

Craig
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Awesome Software. Highly Recommend.

Publié le 16/04/2018

Our company appears bigger than it is.

Our company appears bigger than it is.

Avantages

Live the ease of use of this scheduling, Reminder & Billing software. It's easy to use both on the front end of our website and the backend. It allows customers to book online and for me to schedule over the phone. Send automatic reminder and quality surveys. Can't go wrong with this product!

Inconvénients

The schedule could have a better interface or visual if running multiple teams. As a solo owner operator of is very straight forward now but could be an issue as the scaling begins to happen.

Phil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Mostly great, it does everything I need it to do.

Publié le 23/04/2018

Helps me run my business

Helps me run my business

Avantages

Booking management, and customizations. I like that it sends automated emails to bookings. I also like how I can shut off days.

Inconvénients

The customer support doesn't understand my questions. I wish tips could be added and be recurring. I have customers who want to tip every time and they don't like having to go in each booking to add a tip.

Kyla

Great product!

Avantages

We can manage all aspects of scheduling through this, including coupon codes and gift cards, as well auto emails to clients and payments

Inconvénients

There's nothing I don't like about it. It does force you to use stripe to process credit cards, but I'm happy with Stripe and their fees are competitive or lower than other companies