Smartlook

Suivi des activités des visiteurs pour la gestion de l'expérience client

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

132 avis

Laura

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our measuring our product

Publié le 26/06/2019

Avantages

Smartlook is the perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our product team. It's given us a new perspective on how users are experiencing our product — from how quickly users can achieve key goals, to what our product looks like on all kinds of weird and wonderful resolutions. The true power of Smartlook comes from how it captures every event that occurs, and then allows you to search seamlessly across all past events. You can also use these events in funnels and analyse where your users are dropping out of key workflows.

Since the events are all automatically tracked, we can ask "I wonder how many users have used this feature since it launched?" and get instant answers by searching the pre-recorded events. It's truly mind-blowing!

And last but not least, the support team at Smartlook was AMAZING! Our product uses a few layout attributes that the Smartlook recorder wasn't capturing correctly at first. The Smartlook team worked with us over 2 days to quickly resolve the issue to support our use case and now it's all working perfectly.

Inconvénients

There's nothing I'm disliking about Smartlook, although I'm looking forward to more flexibility with pinning stacked event charts (where I'm comparing multiple events) as a single dashboard tile. This would make tracking our key metrics really slick. Mostly I'm just excited to see where they take the product!

Hi Laura,

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Discover how your users browse your website.

Publié le 09/05/2019

I activate Smartlook on my website once a week to collect hundreds of videos and review them during the week. In this way I discover possible failures or improvements and apply them.

Avantages

Smartlook is a great tool that helps to know how users use your web page.

Smartlook records videos of how users navigate, giving you basic information such as what browser you use, the country of origin, the device ...

Thanks to these recordings you can discover possible improvements or failures in your web page. You can understand better because users can not complete a process and work to give them a better experience.

In addition to the recordings, in Smartlook you can create heatmaps and funnels to have a better control of objectives.

Inconvénients

In the SPA web pages the heatmaps do not work correctly. In addition, by default the CSS cache is activated and if you make changes to your web page it takes time to update them, because of this, you may be watching recordings that apparently have errors but in reality it is the fault of the cache.

Giovanni
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I'm not with a good (or bad) experience, because Smartlook doesn't work in Wix Plataform ='(

Publié le 25/07/2017

None, yet ='(

Avantages

Nothing, yet, because my website was hosted in Wix Platform, and Smartlook doesn't work in this platform. I'm anxious to Smartlook star to work in Wix Platform, for I begin to use him.

Inconvénients

The platform should work in Wix Plataform, for I use it. Please, add this feature <3.

I'm responsable, from my enterprise, to adminstrate website. And Wix Platform also have some problems with Google Analytics. Thus, I would to see Smartlook working in my website.

Hi Giovanni,

Philip
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Smartlook helps me look smart

Publié le 21/08/2018

Seriously this is a tool you should be using so you know how your website works for your customers, it's all about finding what works and where you may be going wrong. It's cheaper than a consultant and this online consultant works 27/7

Avantages

Smartlook is easy to use it helps me see how people interact with my website so I can improve user experience. I have also been able to make contact with customers who have had difficulty placing an order so this software has helped me in more ways than one.. It can also be used a a good anti fraud deterrent also.

Inconvénients

Price I think the price could be lowered to help the smaller business ,you know the one man band who works from home.

Réponse de Smartlook Traduire en français

Thank you for your review!

Kevin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Clever software shame about the after sales service

Publié le 05/09/2018

I found it very disappointing that I was only offered a credit and not a refund of the VAT that should not have been charged to a UK based business. After several emails to their support team they no longer even reply. BEWARE!

Avantages

The insight to offers to client on boarding is invaluable.

Inconvénients

If you are a European customer and don't want to be charged VAT that you cannot recover the sign up flow is very misleading. Although the VAT is offered as a credit note they refused a refund.

Hi Kevin,

we are sorry for misunderstanding in communication with our customer care team.

After checking ticket where you discussed the issue with VAT, we came to a conclusion that this problem was caused by not filling VAT ID in your order and thus VAT 20% was automatically included.

In case our customers forget to add VAT ID and later on ask for a refund, it has an impact on our accounting and thus we try to agree on credit settlement.

However, when a customer doesn't agree with credit, we refund the VAT back to the credit card.

In your case, we have already sent you credit (we cannot undo this operation), but we understand this was not accepted by you and thus we just sent a refund on your credit card too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dalibor Houfek,
COO at Smartlook

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Big brother helps you sell better

Publié le 09/05/2019

Overall very very recommended especially if you are in a debugging or Beta stage.

Avantages

I LOVE this software as it has really helped us track down user issues that get reported. In the past when a customer reported a bug we would test and try and wouldn't always find the issue as it can't always be replicated. Could be the customer had an issue because of some Server load or because some process was running, we were never really sure. With Smartlook we know! We can find the customers session and find where they had trouble and watch the user experience. We can check if there were JS errors that don't normally occur for them or if there were glitches for a specific browser, all with ease.

Inconvénients

The geolocator doesn't always match the geolocator we have on the site which means that it isn't always easy to find someones session.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Good price great results

Publié le 04/12/2018

I'm impressed with the platform especially all th features you get for the price. I have tried other platforms that have a portion of this feature and for the mid in beta while Smartlook has really thought out the different metrics and filters.

Avantages

Its easy to use with a ton a filters to filter users by location, page details, and other website activity. Y our even able to not only filter out your companies IP address but star valued users to continuously look at hate website behavior. It's easy to share the videos and view them to notice trends or issues amongst users.

Inconvénients

It doesn't archive the videos past a certain time frame it also isn't super easy to sort by date

Hi,
thank you very much for your review and feedback.
We will add it to our Trello feedback borad.

James
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Flat out love SmartLook

Publié le 04/09/2017

CRO that improved ROI by a minimum of 36%

Avantages

Quick and easy setup. Get to know what you're customers are doing on your website. Track IP/location of site visitors. Tech info i.e. desktop vs mobile.

Inconvénients

There's a minimum API support online. Would like to see better API documentation and flexibility. Also integration with other platforms such as MAS and CRMs. Would love to integrate SmartLook with Marketo, Salesforce, HubSpot, InfusionSoft and the likes.

Hi James,

• Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Learned so much about my online website

Publié le 01/08/2018

Learning more about my website visitors, what they like, what needs to be optimized, added to, or changed on the website in order to create the best experience for the visitors

Avantages

I love that I am able to go through every visitor on my website and see exactly what he or she did. This allows me not only to learn more about what the visitors like the most, but also the things which I need to fix or add. Seeing what costumers do on my website is like viewing my business from their point of view. It is amazing how much I can get out with this software

Inconvénients

The only thing which I disliked was switching from viewing visitors to going back to the list. I feel that the process could be made a little easier if I was able to watch the visitor while also seeing the list of visitors somewhere and be able to switch between them from one same page. However, this is just a minor difficulty for me and I got pretty used to using the platform the way it is.

Réponse de Smartlook Traduire en français

Thank you for your awesome review!

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for viewing visitor actions

Publié le 03/09/2018

The main goal is to improve the conversion rate. Easy to set up and use. Learning curve on understanding the data. Think it will be a great tool.

Avantages

The recordings are a great way to see how a visitor interacts with your site. You can view new or returning visitors. Shows referral source, path through site, device used and even browser. Also location.

Inconvénients

Trying to parse and understand all the data is a bit challenging. Would be nice if there was some kind of automated summaries. Lot of data to digest and interpret.

Hi Michael,

We are actively working on some automation ;-)

Thank you very much for your nice review.

Azad

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Really really easy to use and perfect to know how visitors use our store.

Publié le 26/07/2018

Watching how i can make my site better for my visitors

Avantages

That it has a free version of the product. I wouldnt have tried it if it was paid at first. I was one of the first to try this product when it launched.

Inconvénients

That the play button is 0.5x speed. Also that alot of the elements on my site not loading on the recorder. I have cleared cache multiple times and made my friends go on my site, and they always load every file, but for some reason it wont load in the recorder. Most of the time its the image thats not loaded but other images are.

Hi Azad,

Kajetan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Smartlook user

Publié le 09/09/2021

Avantages

I appreciate the simplicity and ease of working with the tool. It is very easy to teach even a potential client how to use the smarlook in the future and learn from it

Inconvénients

I miss setting a session limit for a given project and events for incorrect input filling.

Cristian

• Support client

It is the best tool ever

Publié le 05/09/2017

Avantages

There are a tons of tools to track visitors, but watch what they are really doing is amazing. Those insights can change everything and help you to create the best customer experience.

Inconvénients

nothing!! everything is cool. Maybe it would be great if you can gather together all sesion that are similar, so you don't have to spend time looking similar sesion that doesn't help you.

Hi Cristian,

Silvia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Smartlook helps me to understand of behavior of my customers

Publié le 29/06/2017

customer preferences

Avantages

It is a step towards understanding our customers and helping us prepare our strategies. It is really useful to begin to understand our clients. You have an overview of the demand and customer preferences to help them customize the offer.

Inconvénients

At least I do not like that this free version is limited and I often have to clear data. We would also prefer some statistics, for example, where our customers are from what country, region, city, age, and so on.

Hi Silvia,

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Brilliant software by Smartlook and a real game changer its like looking over the customer...

Publié le 30/08/2017

It is so easy to use and is like watching a video of someone using your website. I have no idea how they get such fantastic video quality (or seem video quality) and not slow down the website. This is fantastic software and a real game changer, I have already started spotting little tweaks that need implementing from watching over the customer's shoulder.

Avantages

A fast easy implementation does not slow down the website, you can see what the customer gets up to. You will not believe the quality and once you have tried it no more need to study analytics charts to try and figure out what is going on. You won't believe it but it is FREE.

Hi John,

Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

a very useful tool

Publié le 05/09/2017

Avantages

I can improve my web and the user experience thanks to smartlook being able to analyze the behavior in different computer browsers, tablets and mobile.

Inconvénients

The limit of 1000 recordings in the free account is finished in a short time, even so it is quite useful to obtain data of the operation and to correct possible errors that we can only see through this tool.

Hi Miguel,

Alexander
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect tool and great source of info for UX analytics

Publié le 25/01/2018

Excellent tool for UX designers! :)

Avantages

It's a must-have tool for any UX-related person, both designers and marketers. It allows you to see what exactly your visitors do on your website. Smartlook has an amazing interface and powerful feature to analyze your customers' behaviour and improve your business :)

Inconvénients

It's pretty expensive for small-sized businesses, not every company can afford it. At the same time free version is pretty limited. But anyway, if the budget is not a problem, I strongly recommend to use this tool.

Hi Alexander,

Colton
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Smartlook provides a Smart Look at Users

Publié le 19/02/2021

Smartlook as enabled us to be more knowledgeable about our users, and thus prioritize enhancements that truly benefit the user.

Avantages

I appreciate how easy it is to start getting user insights from your website. Immediately we could see places on our site that could be enhanced because of being able to see our user's pain points more clearly.

Inconvénients

The "Pick an event on page" feature would have been nice to use, but didn't work with our Google Tag Manager implementation.

Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Tracking

Publié le 25/11/2019

Still improving our setup, anyway i think it's really awesome for b2c and ecommerce with main cms

- really easy to deploy
- recording let you understand a lot from customers
- Heatmaps are really powerful to get info at a glance

Inconvénients

- It doesn't always work well with custom websites, for example on event tracking, something isn't right with my numbers.
- Price is affordable but it could be better. Otherwise they could somehow let you download historic data.

Hi Andrea,
thank you for your review.
If something seems not right with event tracking, please reach out to our support. They are more then happy to help!
We are working on more export features.
Stay tuned :-)

Abhishek
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Smartlook gives you so much info

Publié le 04/10/2019

I can see what others are paying attention to on websites, which is useful from a marketing research perspective.

Avantages

Smartlook provides a lot of information needed for qualitative analysis which is useful if I want to see what others are searching for and clicking on websites.

Inconvénients

I haven't come across any issues with Smartlook thus far. It seems like a useful and user-friendly software to me.

Hi Abhishek,

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Want to Increase your Website productivity? - If Yes then 1000% Smartlook Help You :)

Publié le 26/07/2018

- User Insights in terms of Interest, Thoughts and Where to convert

- Remove unwanted things by adding user interest things.

Avantages

First of all, I like the way to install and configure - Very Easy Step by Using GTM or Code. Just A Single Code and Get it Done.

Second is Each and Every Second, Review, Insights Interest Showcase in Video Format. Heatmaps is also a great feature.

I am new for now - reviewing in just after 10 min of signup at Smartlook - but I feel I should share my experience as a new user and ofcourse i am exploring it more and will look into it details.

And Yes - It helps me to give a clear understanding about what user looking, searching and react more. So I can get my platform more better in terms of design and options.

Inconvénients

For Now - I am a newbee here. But Ofcourse if there I finf something issue or something i dislike - then i will share to support to make it easier or fruitful for users.

Hi,

thank you for your review.
CMO at SMartlook

Michal
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Great service

Publié le 29/06/2017

- easy to use
- easy to implement to website
- helps to find errors on website
- helps to better understand to your customers

Hi Michal,

• Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

Best app for UX testing and & user journey analysis

Publié le 19/04/2018

Avantages

Very easy setup, you can see any action of every user so you learn the problems in user journeys. We quickly identified many difficulties during the sign-up process of our customers which would never come to our mind. Really worth to try.

Inconvénients

No important cons found yet. There are limits for the free version, but I can understand they need to offer something more in paid plans.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Watch your websites visitors' activities as a video.

Publié le 14/08/2018

By watching our website users behaviors we really gain valuable insight for our website. Because it is very obvious and easy to understand.

Avantages

It is really amazing to see how your website visitor behaving while viewing your webpages.

Inconvénients

The only negative point is the very limited use for the free version but it worths to pay.

Thanks for your review!

Tomáš

Very nice insights

Publié le 08/04/2021

Wery good.

Avantages

Insights. Something what you only guess, now you can really see in real life. Basically optimizing your website is now extremely easy

1000 views to put on heatmap. Which is something we cannot reach :/