10 avis

LoanCirrus

Plateforme d'octroi et de service de prêts

4,8 /5 (10 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
10 avis
Sanjie C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Although the software requires a bit configuration the support team is responsive &...

Publié le 12/10/2017

The confidence to scale my business.
Access to industry relevant information.

Avantages

1. I like that the software can be integrated with debt collectors.
2. I like that I'm able to rate my clients and assess the level of risk they pose based my predetermined criteria.
3. I like that it generates output documents such loan agreements and it also allows me to store my input documents such customer identification and proof of address all in one place.
4. I like that there's a free trial period before having to commit to subscription.
5. LoanCirrus allows me to access the same technology that much larger institutions have access to.
6. LoanCirrus is customizable.
7. The customer support team is always available, very knowledgeable and the turnaround time is impeccable.
8. The team publishes articles on industry trends, standards and how to use the application efficiently.

Inconvénients

LoanCirrus requires a lot of configuration and as such it may take the user some time to get over the learning curve.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's been an overall good experience so far. It's saved me so much time and money!

Publié le 07/01/2018

Saves money and time.

Avantages

I didn't have to hire another employee because it covers so many bases in my business. It fills out application forms so I don't waste paper and I can work from anywhere . It's quick, easy, reliable and the interface is user-friendly. It's made such a positive difference in my business.

Inconvénients

When loan numbers are randomly generated there is no way to identify, based on the number, when the loan was generated; they are not generated in chronological order. That has to be identified by the date that the loan was originated. It's a personal preference, but it would be nice if those numbers could be generated chronologically.

Kimar F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Meets business needs

Publié le 19/12/2017

Offered our clients a tool to make great business decisions.

Avantages

User interface is simple. It delivers on its promise. We have been using it for a while and have found it to be very easemy to use and worth the purchase.

Inconvénients

Ability to integrate into core operating system. Our main systems have unique ports, hence getting the software to integrate on some of our clients ports proved futile. However it offered best practise solutions.

Melvina T.

• Support client

From inception; the Loan Cirrus team has been very helpful with transitioning during our...

Publié le 25/12/2017

Avantages

I like the fact that the software is very user friendly and allows users to learn quickly. Also; the software is quite flexible meaning that the developers works well in trying to customize an instance as best as possible to accommodate their customers.

Inconvénients

The least attractive part of Loan Cirrus is probably the fact that there is not one specific person who deals with everything but instead, there is a team of specialists. This is both a pro and a con because this means that they have persons specializing in different areas; however, depending on whether you have the several issues at the same time you'd need to communicate simultaneously.

Robert W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great experience as system is easy to use and friendly customer support is readily available.

Publié le 19/12/2017

Avantages

The software is very easily understood / used and allows many options for accessibility. Regular amendments are undertaken in response to user demand and the system provides a wide range of reports for management use.

Inconvénients

We have no complaints as our initial concerns have been addressed in the amended versions rolled out over recent months

Christopher C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Modern, easy to use and great support

Publié le 20/06/2017

Eliminated paper and increased our speed of lending. Once the front end service is ready it should allow us to conmunicaywith our customers easier

User interface is awesome
Ease of use is the best I've seen in the market
Workflow process controls really allow for discipline in the organization.
Powerful Admin setup allows users to customize the application.

Inconvénients

Front end side not ready yet. Still being developed. They say they will have it soon and will enable linking of your existing website to LoanCirrus or you can use one of their template.

• Support client

It made developing our new lending operations extremely easy and cost effective

Publié le 04/01/2018

Avantages

We absolutely loved the fact that as a startup, it provided a pricing model that allowed us to get access to a world class software at an extremely affordable price. The application was also fully packed with features and easy to setup. The Customer Success team was always available to help if we ran into any challenges

Max J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love the software and what it does for our business. It truly helps simply the way we lend

Publié le 28/01/2018

Helped me reduced the amount of paper I used in my business, and saved me thousands per year on technology and software costs

Avantages

LoanCirrus is very easy to use, the interface is very inviting and the pricing model is excellent for a growing business

Inconvénients

P2P lending feature would be great. However, they do indicate that they will have that capability very soon

• Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easily the best experience we have had so far with a software company

Publié le 16/12/2017

We needed to develop a custom financing solution for our clients and LoanCirrus allows us to do that simply. There were no set up costs and the team was very helpful and proactive in meeting our needs

Avantages

It was easy to configure and get up and running to meet our organizational needs. The Team at LoanCirrus was also very proactive and helpful.

Kulani N.