20 avis

eResidentCare

Système de gestion des soins aux résidents pour l'aide à domicile

4,5 /5 (20 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
20 avis
Susan W.

No other software

Publié le 08/01/2020

I have 6 Assisted Living Homes - At any given time I can see how my residents are doing and my caregivers. What medications have been missed and any incidents that happen. Great for Quality Management

Avantages

easy to use - Outstanding customer service - has everything needed to run an Assisted Living. Not all software has what eresidentcare has

Inconvénients

would love to see pending system for Disaster Drills, Service Plans and other facilty tasks.
WOULD LOVE TO SEE - On the Incident Report - A picture of the body that we would be able to mark showing areas affected as STATE REQUIRES

Réponse de Software Solutions Associates Traduire en français

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate the great feedback. We would be happy to contact you directly regarding how your disaster drills, facility service plans and tasks requirements can be managed through eResidentCare.

Jackie L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very User friendly, easy to use and learn by staff.

Publié le 02/12/2016

Has almost everything we need. Support staff are very patient and accommodating.

The only downfall we have found after using it for 2 years is, that since it is not yet linked to our pharmacy we can't get medication changes immediately and have to wait for these to be input manually onto the system.

Avantages

The Medication list, showing clients in a clear and easy on the eye layout.

Inconvénients

Having to keep logging in so often when it has not been used for around 5 minutes at a time.

Isa T.

• Support client

To be honest I'm not a computer person, I'm still used to the old school writing things on the...

Publié le 03/03/2016

I still find it difficult, because I belong to tge genaration wherein the use of the computer is not part if our curriculum in school. I only use computer for emails and brosing, chatting, playing CD's. We have computer at home and and at work but we still use the old school charting. But don't get me wrong your product is good. I thank you gor being supportive, polite and very patient with me. More success to your eresident.

Réponse de Software Solutions Associates Traduire en français

Thank you for your review. We're happy to have you as a customer and are glad your experience with our customer service has been a positive one. However, we are very sorry that your experience with eResidentCare was not at the same level. As much as we really strive to make the software as easy as possible, unfortunately there are some new things to learn on ways to do things efficiently with software. Please contact us directly if you ever have any questions, we are always more than happy to help!

Connie M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Software review

Publié le 13/01/2020

It has helped us in the reduction of paper use, printer use and also lessens the need for record storage space. It also helps in organizing information.

Avantages

What I like the most about this software is how easy it is to use. It is very easy to train new staff on how to use it.

Inconvénients

What I like least about it is not having the option of time sheets for employees to sign in and out for work. I have seen programs which Will not allow any one to create a time sheet at the end of the shift until all the required charting for the shift is done. This helps a great deal in quality assurance.

Réponse de Software Solutions Associates Traduire en français

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate the great feedback of eResidentCare. We are always happy to discuss new product and look forward to speaking to you directly.

Gisele N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great application for documentation!

Publié le 09/01/2020

Avantages

This application is user friendly and can be used in various residential settings

Inconvénients

It is not easily customizable, but has some flexibility

Réponse de Software Solutions Associates Traduire en français

Thank you for leaving a review, we are very pleased at eResidentCare to hear how well our system meets your requirements. We strive to provide excellent customer service and will be in contact with you directly to discuss customization.

Nate S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Excellent Program

Publié le 17/11/2016

We have used eResidentCare for several years now. It's changed the way we do business! We have more insight to what is going on in each of our facilities on a daily basis now that we did when we used paper charts. We love eResidentCare!

Avantages

We love how easy it is to use and love the support. We work great with the software team in the rare event we have an issue.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a good way to count narcotics between shifts.

Victoria C.

Administrator

Publié le 23/02/2019

Very easy to enter and keep track of all pertinent information.

Avantages

The ease. Very easy to enter information.

Inconvénients

The diagnosis and ICD codes . In New Mexico Assisted Living Facilities are all private pay and therefore do not use detailed iced codes or lengthy disgnosis. Some areas ask for to much detail or information.

Kathryn J.

GREAT customer Care!

Publié le 08/12/2016

From day one we have felt like we were treated with genuine concern for our very small business. We always received an immediate response to our challenges or concerns. We started our service in December of 2012 and even now four years later the CEO remembers us and inquires how we are doing!

Cost effective software - Great customer service

Up date treatment plan

Publié le 19/12/2019

Professional Customer service

Avantages

It eliminate my load. I can access my work any where as long as internet is available.

Inconvénients

Just few staff who struggle to document notes

Réponse de Software Solutions Associates Traduire en français

Thank you for leaving a review, we are excited to hear such wonderful feedback about eResidentCare. We would be happy to work with you to make sure all staff members receive training. We will contact you directly to discuss.

Donna G.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

E resident Care software

Publié le 27/03/2017

We have been using the software for a couple years now. It's easy to use and the service is great. New employees catch on quickly. Residents are admitted with ease.

Nathan D.

Lots of Options

Publié le 21/02/2019

Avantages

I love the ability to use only what I need. Other software that I have used is difficult to maneuver. Eresident Care's interface is easy to follow and clean.

Inconvénients

I wish it was accessible on mobile devices or had an application to use with tablets

Michelle G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Helpful Staff

Publié le 08/12/2016

We as a company have been using EResident for our clients and I am the one that uses it most and I must say that I like the ease of the program. I also enjoy that when I have a concern that either our rep or one of the other reps there are always able to help me and walk me threw the program when I have questions.

Avantages

Its easy to use and understand. Easy way to communicate the concerns to one another about the clients

Inconvénients

at times it does run slow or when requesting help they take time to respond

Bridget H.

eResident Care review

Publié le 16/01/2010

I believe this is an easy to understand program. All the home health aides give it a thumbs up on ease of use, even with a few bumps everyone is excited to work with it!
It is quickly becoming an attractive and the most user friendly product I've seen. I would recommend it to anyone interested in going to a completely electronic system.

Avantages

I always get quick support from the company. They go the extra mile to help whenever I have a problem. I have never beta tested before and was very anxious about the process but Doreen has made it much easier and she has been a great support system.

Inconvénients

We have had a few problems with the programers having the system down when we were trying to use it without forwarning. Many changes needed since implemented but they are willing to work hard at fixing every con we have encountered.

Mandy P.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Work made easier!

Publié le 28/03/2017

We are very happy we came across this company, as it has made our transition to a paper-free office a breeze! I would highly recommend it to other personal care homes!

Avantages

That it is very detailed. There is so much that you can do with this software besides charting vitals and notes. Accessible on any secured device.

Inconvénients

The screen freezes often when using eSchedule. Other than that this program is great!

Patricia G.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

This is our first software for charting and medications.

Publié le 08/11/2017

Avantages

This software has been very user friendly. The customer support has been good and questions have been answered in a timely manner. Our nursing department is adjusting very well.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when inputting info it is not always easy to see what the next step to save something is. It does have some limitations for flexibility based on different residents needs.

Samantha R.

• Support client

Two adukt foster care homes with very different needs.

Publié le 23/03/2016

The first thing you'll see about the software is that it is very expansive and detailed. This could be intimidating but we took each piece one at a time and learned as we went. We need a lot of detail so I was very happy with everything they offer.
The support is the most responsive I've ever worked with for both online and phone communication; not to mention they actually resolve nearly every issue more quickly than I've experienced anywhere else.
I recommend eResidentCare for anyone who values thorough and organized information and extraordinary customer and support service.

Jennifer T.

• Support client

Easy to use! Great customer care!

Publié le 20/04/2016

I have been an eResidentCare customer for 3 years. Integration and setup of this system was amazingly easy. I was able to train my staff, even the staff with no prior computer experience, with ease. Support staff have been wonderful, and very responsive to any and all questions that arise. This system is ever evolving and I have found that the eResidentCare staff have been able to integrate many "special requests" into the system, making it completely customizable for our facility. Love it!!

Vickie L.

Great Asset

Publié le 26/01/2012

Overall: It is great for my business.

Avantages

Hours of saved work at the end @month, Accountability, Neatness,professional addition to my business, Great support and training,eliminates most paper. Relatively easy for staff to learn. I am very glad to have it.

Inconvénients

Occasional inability to access program, Some of the "Admission" parts of the program can be confusing(entering medications).

Elisa W.

• Support client

Support has been great and I have always had a quick response. The software is pretty easy to...

Publié le 28/04/2016

I would like to see in the drop down area for the care plan a PRN frequency and Oxygen saturation in the vital signs area.

An excellent program!!!!

Tamara N.

Great software

Publié le 16/11/2016

Our employees love it and I can check while away from the group homes. It is super easy to use. I highly recommend!