Drip

Marketing automation par e-mail et gestion de flux de travail

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

181 avis

Rita
Rita
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Drip outils de cmr et de marketing

Publié le 18/10/2023

Avantages

Drip outils de cmr et de marketing pour les entreprise

Inconvénients

pas d inconvénients dans l'utilisation du logiciel Drip

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Logiciel de CRM

Publié le 10/07/2023

Dans l'ensemble, Drip est un meilleur logiciel pour la gestion clientèle. Permettant la promotion et automatisme des e-mails pour bien gérer les prospects . C'est le grand outils que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à présent pour les entreprises de E-commerce. Offres de meilleures fonctionnalités et une grande simplicité d'utilisation. Je le recommande

Avantages

Drip est un meilleur logiciel de CRM apportant plus d'aide aux e-commerçants dans la gestion clientèleTrès facile à utiliser et puissant dans la spécialité de marketing et la vente . Je le recommande

Inconvénients

J'ai aimé les fonctionnalités de Drip et je l'apprécie beaucoup . Je le recommande

Cliff
Cliff
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

I can't quit Drip!

Publié le 30/10/2018

I love Drip. We simply have to have another email programme due to certain features that make it worth it for us but we can't do without Drip (even when we try!) because the ease of use for creation and delivery of automated email sequences, which are critical to our educational sales strategy, is second-to-none.

Avantages

Drip is hands down the easiest, most intuitive software for us for creating automated email sequences. The templates, along with ease of use, and integrations with all the other platforms and software we use makes it so valuable for us.

Inconvénients

The lack of certain features offered by other platforms, such as tighter integration with Shopify, App, app-based notifications for things like resending non-opens etc mean that we have to double up on some software instead of solely using Drip and that is a major pain.

Rick
Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Integrations ~ So Powerful

Publié le 19/10/2018

I ran my own email server with arpReach for many years. It was tiresome and I didn't get all the flexibility much less the tagging and tracking I wanted. With Drip I've got a tool that has helped me engage my coaching clients more intimately (and also clear out people who are simply not engaging, which feels really good and keeps costs down as well).

Avantages

My WordPress site has such a mix of different tools, I needed an email marketing engine that would integrate with them all with ease and consistency. I also needed excellent delivery and an easy way to track and target website users based on pages visited and clicks. Drip has been excellent in this, and I have introduced other colleagues to Drip who are equally pleased.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to bring new solopreneurs in at an introductory price that was lower. I wish the CRM aspects were stronger. I'd love to be able to have a View of the Customer which was more customizable than the current customer lookup.

Ray
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Drip is for drips!

Publié le 27/08/2019

We use drip to reach out and connect with Jigglar users to showcase new marketing templates and let them know about upcoming training events etc. We like to connect via email with our people each day.

Sadly, Drip is totally underwhelming and getting involved was a big mistake.

Avantages

I like the fact you can schedule a second email that only goes to recipients that didn't open the first email. Apart from that, there are plenty of other email products around with Drip's features

Inconvénients

1. The product is glitchy with lots of bugs and definitely NOT ready for market.
2. The 'error please refresh' message is constantly appearing
3. After copying and pasting or trying to set up a hyperlink, the site often freezes
4. I can only set one hyperlink per email
5. Despite following instructions like formatting images to the correct size images or justifying images to the left they still come out floating in the middle
6. Support is terrible. When a Drip support team member eventually gets back to you (usually takes days) all they do is ask dumb questions.

Alternatives envisagées

Keap

Pourquoi choisir Drip

We wanted more features

Pourquoi passer à Drip

Our head of Dev did some research and thought Drip was a better product. He now realizes it aint!
Arheer
Arheer
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Drip is an advanced "All in one Marketing" platform

Publié le 21/10/2022

We have used Drip as a part of our marketing automation process. The tool worked well and helped us scale marketing to millions of our customers. It is a useful tool for people looking for a 360 marketing platform.

Avantages

Drip helps you create workflow automation. For example, you have an e-commerce store and some purchased an online good using your platform then you can easily send an automatic email for feedback of the product. It also has good visualization of month-on-month change in subscribers and people who unsubscribed. You can also check hourly open rates and based on this data set the best time to send email in future.

Inconvénients

It is an expensive tool as compared to other similar products. They can work on more integrations and additional features like their alternatives.

Réponse de Drip

Hi Arheer

Thank you for your review.

We are glad that Drip has helped you on your way to growth.

Best regards,

Sebastian from Drip

Mukesh
Mukesh

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The ultimate automated email service with a customer support to match.

Publié le 31/10/2018

Drip serves as a great marketing automation tool combined with CRM for our business.

Avantages

The UI is amazing and gives a visual overview of the activity without the need to look at numbers. The automated workflow and the newly added feature of a visual email builder are a treat to the modern marketer. Using Drip for over 3 years now, I have yet to come across an email service that is more of a CRM for small businesses. The chat support is always available and qualified to assist with any challenges if they do arise.

Inconvénients

The limited options for Lead capture forms. The platform has just one form that is designed and since lead capture is what builds the list, having a library of well designed forms would really help.

Wells
Wells
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent for tracking easy, one-off emails and campaigns

Publié le 21/10/2018

Our overall experience has been excellent. We were really pleased with the extremely high open rate of our latest Broadcast Emails. In was no hassle to upload dozens of new emails and get a message out in a hurry. We also like the integration with our CRM and with LeadPages.net.

Avantages

Drip has a feature called Broadcast Emails that allow you to easily compose a single email, filter the people you want to send to using tags, preview the email, send it and track the responses. We use that to send our customers quick announcements about changes in their subscription products and for reminders about upcoming events. Broadcast Emails are a great way to get started. Then you can graduate to campaigns that use a series of emails with powerful branching, follow-up and CRM integration features.

Inconvénients

In our last email, the image we used looked fine in a web-based email app but was stretched in PC-based email app. I haven't followed up yet with support, but based on past experience with support, they'll have a good answer. Once you have lists of more than 5,000, Drip becomes a lot more costly than some competitors, but if you get even a slight sales edge, it is worth the difference.

Becky
Becky
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Automation and customization are easy with Drip

Publié le 19/10/2018

I've been using Drip to nurture customers, bring old customers back to my funnels, segment to new funnels, and growing my businesses, as well as those of my clients.

I've tried Drip's competitors, and yet I stay with Drip, and continue to put more of my business into their capable software. Well worth the cost and I highly recommend them!

Avantages

The visual workflow builder for automation. This makes it easy to walk through your funnels and make sure all the steps are there and make sense for both your business rules and the customer experience.

I'm also a fan of being able to use liquid statements to customize content and functionality. This saves a ton of steps in workflows and allows for personalization, helping you convert better.

Inconvénients

The subscriber profile is presented as a timeline. I would be much better served if subscribers were given a better visual presentation, more like a CRM would provide, in addition to the timeline.

Nic
Nic
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Actually enjoyable to use

Publié le 19/10/2018

I make money using Drip. They’ve made it easy to use for almost all functions and the feature set is great.

Avantages

I can get what I want to get done ... fast. The user interface just makes good sense to me.

Inconvénients

You can’t tag people who have opened emails or clicked. You have down filter them, download a CSV file and then tag them as you reimport them. Turns a 5 min job into a 45 min job.

You can’t turn broadcast emails into campaign emails ... unless you use their new visual email editor ... which is OK but still very clunky.

To get an email template for the plain text editor, you have to import an html file that you create with 3rd party software.

Chhaya
Chhaya
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Drip- Marketing Automation tool with easy user interface

Publié le 08/05/2022

Through our experience so far, Drip has been a very effective tool for both increasing sales and keeping user engaged with our product.

Avantages

Drip has proven to be a very effective marketing automation tool in our organization for accelerating the sales. The Drip platform make it easy to create landing pages, responsive email templates and build customer journeys.

Inconvénients

Additional integration with third party tools. I hope the email builder continues to improve.

Carolina
Carolina

Marketing automation solution.

Publié le 21/03/2018

With the use of Drip I have been able to create targeted marketing campaigns with smart features. This has helped me a lot in my daily work.

Avantages

The most positive aspect is that the free plan offers comprehensive functions for companies with 100 subscribers, the creator of visual workflow is very intuitive and easy to handle, also has new integration with Facebook Custom Audiences.

Inconvénients

A negative aspect is that it is intended Drip companies business customers (B2C), especially retailers.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Drip has the most powerful automation to grow your bussiness

Publié le 26/06/2021

Drip is excellent platform for E-commerce business. We can create landing pages, email templates , sign up forms, workflows all at one place. We can start using drip from $19 per month.

Avantages

Drip automation and Workflows are best in the industry. We can download and select pre-built workflows from their library and can edit before going live. We can select any pre-built email template from their library or we can use drag and drop feature to create responsive email templates. The drag and drop feature for creating Email template is excellent.

Inconvénients

The support team takes more time to solve your issue. Drip pricing goes upto $1500 per month. User interface is outdated must be redesign.

Nate
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Warning for the future..

Publié le 24/04/2020

Okay platform for burgeoning email marketing teams. When you need to upgrade and get more features, be careful. They completely lock you out of your account unless you pay the next month upfront. I didn't download all my contacts in advance and just expected to be able to still have access to my contacts like other platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact). Couldn't see past campaigns or performance either, so save that data too if you want to be able to look back!

Avantages

Clean, appealing interface and easy to navigate

Inconvénients

When your subscription ends, you can't access your contacts without being forced to pay for another month upfront. No warnings of this, so be careful if you switch from them to another platform and extract all the info you want beforehand.

AJ

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Best Email marketing app for the price!

Publié le 24/04/2018

Avantages

If you've used any email autoresponder system in the past you know that they can be very complicated and to get the most out of the systems normally requires some behind the scenes hacking.

Drip is a refreshing alternative! Similar features and functionality as you'll find on apps that cost 5-10x the price, intuitive drag-n-drop campaign builders, amazing segmentation options and some really useful javascript extensions make this a great tool if you're focused on lead generation and then maximising your email marketing ROI.

Inconvénients

The few times we've needed to contact support we've found the team to be a bit hit and miss - sometimes you get the right answer straight away, other times you need to chase and escalate.

The actual software itself is great though and thankfully we've not needed too much support so far.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A day to learn. A lifetime to master.

Publié le 28/10/2018

Overall, the whole thing has been great: cost, customer support, and the general system.

Avantages

I love that Drip is simple enough for someone with no marketing automation experience to pick up and use pretty easily. But that, once that initial hurdle is conquered, there are incredibly advanced features, as well. I have barely scratched the surface of what it can do, but I know that it'll be quite a long time until I figure it out all. However, along the way, I'll have exactly what I need to do the basics, and don't need to hire someone to do it for me.

Inconvénients

The analytics take a bit to dig into, sometimes. They're on so many screens, so it's hard to decipher some of the more insightful information.

Also, the workflows aren't always the most intuitive things, but simple tutorials are helping with that. It's better than most other systems.

• Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Amazing value, feature rich!

Publié le 19/10/2018

Overall I am super happy with Drip and would recommend it to others, even those who are NOT tech savvy!

Avantages

Drip is a marketing automation platform, not just an email distribution system. It does so much more than send email blasts. It helps you qualify and nurture leads, leading to a better experience for your customers and you!

Inconvénients

It takes a while to learn how to use all the features, specifically the rules, workflows, tags and custom fields. However, once you learn the basics, it's simple to maintain.

Caleb
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Great List Management

Publié le 25/10/2018

Unbelievable customer service, fast response time, helpful videos... I just flat love this.

Avantages

Automated workflows for list management and adding/removing tags makes for an incredible ability to segment and automate your subscribers! Blows mailchimp out of the water!

Inconvénients

There's a steep learning curve, but it's really as simple as it gets. Not a lot of good support for HTML emails, but that's okay--and they're making improvements.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Expensive but leader in market

Publié le 18/02/2020

By Tagging audience based on different options helps alot while desiging email campaigns. Drip is good tool but overpricing for lot of people

Avantages

Automation workflows of drip is the major and most powerful feature. Rules and Tags also helps to create different types of audience

Inconvénients

Expensive in the market when compared to other tools and it is burden for freelancers and early stage bloggers

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Good so far

Publié le 09/05/2019

Avantages

It has integrated well with our custom website. Since we don't use shopify or anything like that, it was difficult to find a solution for email marketing that would integrate with our site. So far there have been a few hiccups, but overall I'm happy with what we are seeing.

Inconvénients

I have not been impressed with the customer support I have received. Apparently, we are paying enough to get a dedicated customer success rep, but he doesn't seem to have answers to many questions I am asking. It has been mildly frustrating.

Alternatives envisagées

HubSpot Marketing Hub
Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Drip Review

Avantages

Uses tags & segments instead of creating multiple list so you have a person in the database once instead of multiple times like other systems

Easy to create workflows/automations and creating rules for simple tasks like adding a tag or starting or stopping a campaign.

Can have multiple lines of business under one account. I have 3 separate lists in 1 drip account

Easy to see each subscribers activity and scores

Inconvénients

There doesn't appear to be a way to see who opened an email from within a campaign. You can see how many opened it as a number and a percentage of those who were sent it, but cannot drill down to see which people opened it without having to go to the individual subscriber

Support is slow, it can take many days to get a response. Even with a chat option many times no one is available to chat

Mat

Drip has saved me.

Publié le 21/07/2017

All of my clients now use Drip which gives me the massive benefit of working with every client's Drip account without having to leave my own. This must-account functionality is a life saver for me!

Avantages

Drip's marketing automation (i.e. workflows) give you precision control over every step of your customer's decision making journey.

Inconvénients

Thee isn't a single con I can think of! If I were to really stretch into non-issues though I would say that their onscreen prompts for first time users could provide a few more details.

Heather
Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Vins et spiritueux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WOW! So far it's amazing!

Publié le 08/05/2018

Replacing MailChimp, Emma, and hopefully SalesForce IQ but that remains to be seen. It will also save us money and give us more data. Did I say it supports Tagging!

Avantages

Super easy to use, small learning curve even for the novice, great knowledge base. The company I work for decided to use this software and I was importing and adding our lists the same day. So much easier to use and more features than MailChimp. It goes way beyond a simple email platform. It's interface is super clean. It replaces many of our Zaps because it directly integrates with Drift. You can copy & paste your email templates from MailChimp or Emma too for easy migration. It supports tags. And I think best of all - all your contacts are in ONE list. Hard to imagine I know but once you wrap your head around it, it's fabulous.

Inconvénients

So far, nothing! I've only used it for 3 weeks. I also haven't had to use Customer Support for anything yet so I can't comment on that.

Edward
Edward
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Elevate Your Engagement Through Automated Emails with Drip

Publié le 14/01/2023

Drip email marketing is a great way for businesses to maintain relationships with their customers. Drip campaigns are automated emails that are sent to customers over a period of time. The goal of drip email campaigns is to provide customers with valuable content that will help build trust and loyalty in the business in a fast and easy way.

Avantages

There are some key qualities that make them stand out from the competition: workflows, rules, and campaigns. Workflows allow marketers to set up automated sequences of emails that are sent when triggered by an event or user action. This helps ensure that customers receive targeted messages at the right times, driving engagement and sales. With easy-to-use visual workflow builders, it’s simple to get started with creating powerful automation sequences in no time. Rules provide businesses with greater control over how they interact with their customers. They can be used to trigger events based on customer behavior such as abandoning a cart or signing up for a newsletter subscription. Campaigns are beneficial because they can be personalized, allowing businesses to tailor emails to best fit the needs of their customer segment. They also enable businesses to nurture leads by sending out timely and relevant emails, allowing them to convert more leads into sales.

Inconvénients

Despite its widespread appeal, it isn’t designed for everyone. Instead, Drip has a steep learning curve and is tailored toward an expert audience.

Réponse de Drip

Hi Edward

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate that!

We are happy that you find so many of our features useful.

Best regards,
Sebastian from Drip

Gabe
Gabe
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Drip helps me be so much more personal with customers

Publié le 26/09/2018

It's super nice that I don't have to baby sit my automations, I can check in and look at stats and reporting but other than that it runs itself.

Avantages

I love Drip because of the conditional logic aspect that tailors messages to specific customers. The information that they are receiving from me is always relevant thanks to Drip.

Inconvénients

I wish there was an easier way to test campaigns without having to wait for the scheduled time. It would be awesome if I could run a test campaign and preview everything by just running straight through the automation without any delay.