Drip

Marketing automation par e-mail et gestion de flux de travail

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

174 avis

Steve

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best email marketing automation software I've used...and I've used A LOT!

Publié le 04/04/2018

Avantages

I've seriously tried it all over the past 5 years. From Campaign Monitor, to Get Response. Infusionsoft to Mailchimp. Convertkit, Active Campaign, and that's just the well-known ones. Some for small stints (think 1 - 3 months) others for longer stints (6 - 12). Drip is the only one that I've been using for well over 12 months and am feeling very comfortable with. Down to why this software is great - simply put, most of it's core functionalities are well thought out and easy to use. But then advanced things can still be done even if you're a novice to marketing automation. Sending drip campaigns, setting up subscribe forms and linking with other software to create automatons, all super easily done. Overall is a really well thought out piece of software, and the easiest to use considering its power.

Inconvénients

Some things are quite tricky to do. For example, you would expect to be able to set a simple trigger link in an email, except that requires setting up a completely separate automation. You can't set triggers to happen at certain times, and it can be a pain to get your email template looking good (plain templates are awesome but sometimes you just want to be able to adjust things to make it more personal). Adding call-to-action buttons to emails is also insanely difficult, simply getting the colors to match your own brand is impossible. But all these are minor gripes in the grand scheme of things!

Réponse de Leadpages Traduire en français

Hi Steve,

Everyone here at Drip appreciates the time you took to write us a review!

Since your review just a couple of months ago, we have actually launched the Visual Builder for all of your emailing needs! No more trouble adding call-to-action buttons or getting the colors to match your brand. The new Visual Builder allows you to easily build big, beautiful emails outfitted with images and brand styling for when you need to do more showing instead of telling¿ All the formatting. Zero coding.

Thanks again,
Sam from Drip

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Automates ALL THE THINGS in my e-commerce business

Publié le 23/10/2018

Overall, it has been a game changer for our digital products e-commerce business.

Instead of just sending out bi-monthly email blasts to all of our audience, we're now able to put people through specific sequences of emails with relative ease.

We can then separate people based on their activities and run specific promotions to those groups only.

We have a long way to go and are only scratching the surface of what we can do in Drip, but already it has been a huge improvement in the way we handle our email marketing.

Avantages

It's very simple create workflows for automating email flow. This has allowed us to completely transform the way we do our email marketing in our digital product e-commerce business.

I also like how simple it is to setup a new campaign. Most other tools put you through complicated settings to setup new sequences. In Drip you just see a list of the emails on the campaign and you can quickly and easily adjust the days/timing of when people receive those emails after subscribing to the campaign.

There is no over the top process for editing the actual emails and you have a choice between a simple editor (which I like as it gets great engagement) or for more visual promotions you can use the graphical editor which is really just as simple to use.

Inconvénients

I found it better to utilise a third party software like Optinmonster to handle the actual signup forms because I get more flexibility surrounding the design of the popup. That is one area in which I think Drip could improve by offering more control surrounding that popup editing experience.

Ray
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Drip is for drips!

Publié le 27/08/2019

We use drip to reach out and connect with Jigglar users to showcase new marketing templates and let them know about upcoming training events etc. We like to connect via email with our people each day.

Sadly, Drip is totally underwhelming and getting involved was a big mistake.

Avantages

I like the fact you can schedule a second email that only goes to recipients that didn't open the first email. Apart from that, there are plenty of other email products around with Drip's features

Inconvénients

1. The product is glitchy with lots of bugs and definitely NOT ready for market.
2. The 'error please refresh' message is constantly appearing
3. After copying and pasting or trying to set up a hyperlink, the site often freezes
4. I can only set one hyperlink per email
5. Despite following instructions like formatting images to the correct size images or justifying images to the left they still come out floating in the middle
6. Support is terrible. When a Drip support team member eventually gets back to you (usually takes days) all they do is ask dumb questions.

Alternatives envisagées

Keap

Pourquoi choisir Drip

We wanted more features

Pourquoi passer à Drip

Our head of Dev did some research and thought Drip was a better product. He now realizes it aint!
Cliff
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

I can't quit Drip!

Publié le 30/10/2018

I love Drip. We simply have to have another email programme due to certain features that make it worth it for us but we can't do without Drip (even when we try!) because the ease of use for creation and delivery of automated email sequences, which are critical to our educational sales strategy, is second-to-none.

Avantages

Drip is hands down the easiest, most intuitive software for us for creating automated email sequences. The templates, along with ease of use, and integrations with all the other platforms and software we use makes it so valuable for us.

Inconvénients

The lack of certain features offered by other platforms, such as tighter integration with Shopify, App, app-based notifications for things like resending non-opens etc mean that we have to double up on some software instead of solely using Drip and that is a major pain.

Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Integrations ~ So Powerful

Publié le 19/10/2018

I ran my own email server with arpReach for many years. It was tiresome and I didn't get all the flexibility much less the tagging and tracking I wanted. With Drip I've got a tool that has helped me engage my coaching clients more intimately (and also clear out people who are simply not engaging, which feels really good and keeps costs down as well).

Avantages

My WordPress site has such a mix of different tools, I needed an email marketing engine that would integrate with them all with ease and consistency. I also needed excellent delivery and an easy way to track and target website users based on pages visited and clicks. Drip has been excellent in this, and I have introduced other colleagues to Drip who are equally pleased.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to bring new solopreneurs in at an introductory price that was lower. I wish the CRM aspects were stronger. I'd love to be able to have a View of the Customer which was more customizable than the current customer lookup.

Mukesh

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The ultimate automated email service with a customer support to match.

Publié le 31/10/2018

Drip serves as a great marketing automation tool combined with CRM for our business.

Avantages

The UI is amazing and gives a visual overview of the activity without the need to look at numbers. The automated workflow and the newly added feature of a visual email builder are a treat to the modern marketer. Using Drip for over 3 years now, I have yet to come across an email service that is more of a CRM for small businesses. The chat support is always available and qualified to assist with any challenges if they do arise.

Inconvénients

The limited options for Lead capture forms. The platform has just one form that is designed and since lead capture is what builds the list, having a library of well designed forms would really help.

Darryl
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Solid platform with good features

Publié le 27/10/2018

Avantages

Drip offers some great features that surpass regular email, including things like automated resending to people who don't open, lead scoring, automated sequences and much more.

Inconvénients

The color scheme can be a little hard on the eyes, but it is better than when it was first updated earlier this year. I would also like a better way to manage tags, rules and automations as once you have a number it can become tricky to keep track of them. This could be solved by having a "used in" list for tags, or a resources list for automations so you have a quick list of what is used where. This would also make it easy to retire tags and automations without losing customers through gaps.

Nic

Actually enjoyable to use

Publié le 19/10/2018

I make money using Drip. They’ve made it easy to use for almost all functions and the feature set is great.

Avantages

I can get what I want to get done ... fast. The user interface just makes good sense to me.

Inconvénients

You can’t tag people who have opened emails or clicked. You have down filter them, download a CSV file and then tag them as you reimport them. Turns a 5 min job into a 45 min job.

You can’t turn broadcast emails into campaign emails ... unless you use their new visual email editor ... which is OK but still very clunky.

To get an email template for the plain text editor, you have to import an html file that you create with 3rd party software.

Carolina

Marketing automation solution.

Publié le 21/03/2018

With the use of Drip I have been able to create targeted marketing campaigns with smart features. This has helped me a lot in my daily work.

Avantages

The most positive aspect is that the free plan offers comprehensive functions for companies with 100 subscribers, the creator of visual workflow is very intuitive and easy to handle, also has new integration with Facebook Custom Audiences.

Inconvénients

A negative aspect is that it is intended Drip companies business customers (B2C), especially retailers.

Roxana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This has been our only tool for emailing from the very beginning!

Publié le 29/06/2022

We've been loyal customers ever since we started SocialBee.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to send newsletters and set workflows for different users/ leads.

Inconvénients

We'd like to have the drag and drop feature for worflows.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Drip has the most powerful automation to grow your bussiness

Publié le 26/06/2021

Drip is excellent platform for E-commerce business. We can create landing pages, email templates , sign up forms, workflows all at one place. We can start using drip from $19 per month.

Avantages

Drip automation and Workflows are best in the industry. We can download and select pre-built workflows from their library and can edit before going live. We can select any pre-built email template from their library or we can use drag and drop feature to create responsive email templates. The drag and drop feature for creating Email template is excellent.

Inconvénients

The support team takes more time to solve your issue. Drip pricing goes upto $1500 per month. User interface is outdated must be redesign.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Drip is the bees knees for Email Marketing

Publié le 24/04/2019

We have had an amazing experience with Drip and Email Automation. It has taken us far beyond what we thought we could do in just a short amount of time. Highly recommend Drip!

Avantages

Drip took us to the next level with Email Marketing. We have been able to create funnels, campaigns, email series, and blasts that have boosted our business. We had just barely dipped our toe in Email Marketing 2 years ago when we started with Drip, and now we use it on a daily basis. We have been able to automate an almost entirely manual process. Highly recommend Drip as an easy to learn and awesome tool to grow your business.

Inconvénients

Learning to set up funnels is not the easiest process at first. Especially if you are new to Email Marketing, however, Drips support team and chat is so easy to use and they will walk you through every step. They also offer video training and training webinars.

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

The interface can change quite a lot on you in the course of a year

Publié le 15/07/2021

Drip's support team is quite helpful, but the software itself doesn't do the user many favours. It does save you time with email workflows, but the process of using Drip day in and day out involves a lot more clicking and re-filtering than necessary.

Avantages

We handle a lot of our email marketing through Drip and we're able to set up some complex workflows and rules to save a lot of time, while still offering our own customers a good, consistent experience.

Inconvénients

Drip's UI can change quite a lot, and their latest move to a side menu (instead of a top menu) has added a lot of clicks to everyday work. The menus used to have a hover effect, so you could select a sub item with one click. The new design requires a click to activate the menu, and a second click to select the subitem. You multiply this over the days you use Drip and this really adds up.

I also find it disruptive that I can't save my preferred views in each category. I have my own sign-in and yet the views for broadcasts (single emails) always defaults to no tags. I'd much prefer to see the newsletters and webinar emails that I send, while filtering out the sales emails that are also in that list.

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Powerful Marketing Automation Tool

Publié le 05/04/2019

Might be a good news if you are running an E-commerce business. But you might want to think twice if you are not, especially now with the hefty price tag.

Avantages

I think this is the most flexible and powerful amongst all the marketing automation tools out there.
- easy to segment your subscribers with tag
- liquid function adding flexibilities and power to the tool.
- plenty of direct integration with many popular tools

Inconvénients

They recently increased their rate while giving only a short notice to all their users (12 days if I remember correctly), not very cool. They decided to proceed ahead despite a lot of negative feedback.
Also noticing them start focusing on E-commerce store rather than blogger/ creator.

• Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Used to Love Drip

Publié le 31/07/2019

I haven't ever had a bad experience with the software and it always worked as it should, but the focus from support is directed entirely toward eCommerce.

Avantages

I switched to using drip as a small business consultant for the visual automation, ease of use, the free account (up to 100 subscribers), CRM and contact tracking, but over time they shifted their marketing and support entirely to be used as an eCommerce CRM.

Inconvénients

I am not eCommerce so while I could continue to use their software, they clearly aren't marketing or improving their software to support my needs. There are other leading CRMs and email marketing platforms that I'd recommend for someone who will not be working in an eCommerce field.

Alternatives envisagées

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign et MailerLite
Ben

Best automation platform for SMB

Publié le 06/12/2016

Drip is, in my opinion, the best marketing automation platform for the SMB. I've worked with more automation platforms than I can count on one hand, and Drip simply takes something that's supposed to be complex and makes it super easy. We now use Drip with most of our SMB clients.

easy to use
very powerful
great price

Inconvénients

email templates are somewhat basic, but they work well anyways.

Réponse de Leadpages Traduire en français

Hi Ben,

Everyone here at Drip appreciates the time you took to write us a review! I am very glad to hear that Drip has worked so well for your business.

Since your review, we have launched our point and click Visual Builder so you can design emails using flexible, mobile-responsive layouts. It really is an awesome way to showcase what you're offering through the power of pictures without messing with any code.

Thanks again,
Sam from Drip

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Drip: Best overall e-mail automation platform for mid-range businesses and marketers

Publié le 02/11/2018

Good stuff, remarkably helped my business automate transactional emails and grow. It just works.

Avantages

Drip is an excellent mid-grade option for marketing automation. Here's the long and short of it: Most people think they need fancy all-in-one automation solutions that include web, shopping carts, etc. But those needs are all better served by better platforms. Drip does one thing and one thing well: E-mail. This is where you really need proper automation. And the Javascript snippets allow you to properly integrate with everything else. Unless you're scaling up to the Hubspot level, Drip is your best bet for email and marketing automation.

Inconvénients

The tracking links Drip uses to track user behavior have the nasty side effect of triggering virus software on some people's email programs, not even allowing them to go through links. This is a major software flaw and should be addressed.

• Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My sales team LOVES this software!

Publié le 09/09/2019

Overall, our sales have gone up, our client engagement is high, and our team actually likes using the software - it's been a win/win/win/win/win from the beginning!

Avantages

My sales team absolutely loves this software! Setting up email campaigns and keeping in touch with clients has never been easier for them. Before, it was a daunting task and seemed to take weeks just to initiate a simple campaign, but with Drip, it was done in a matter of hours. The system is intuitive and has increased our client engagement significantly.

Inconvénients

There's nothing to dislike. The team loves using it, and our clients are interacting with us more than ever! I can't find a downside.

Jim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Full Featured Autoresponder does it all!

Publié le 10/10/2018

Drip does what I need it to do. There are some integrations that I wish worked better, but I am not sure if it is on the Drip side or the other services. Overall though, it works well and requires very little input from me after the initial setup for a campaign.

Avantages

Many features are easy to use and they work very well without any input from me. The main console is easy to understand and the knowledge-base is full of helpful articles. Tagging and custom fields allow subscribers to be segmented with ease. Support is top-notch.

Inconvénients

The workflows can tend to get a bit difficult to set up and manage. Integrating custom fields with Leadpages could use improvement.

Kim
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène

Manage your Subscribers

Publié le 19/10/2018

I love the functionality of this software! Nothing else compares to it in my opinion. The customer service is quick and easy to understand, and I love how the developers really listen to implement what I need for my business within their software! Bravo!

Avantages

Ease of setting up workflows and subcriber tags. The ability to qualify my leads with a lead score.. the integrations with other software is awesome!

Inconvénients

So many choices, one can get confused between campaigns and workflows and when to use which.

Lauren

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Email marketing software focused on what really matters

(1) Dynamic content for easy personalization
(2) Drag + drop workflows that are really easy to use
(3) Text-based emails for stellar delivery

Inconvénients

Honestly, not much! I LOVE Drip and recommend it to every client it's right for.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Email Campaign and Workflow Software Ever.

Publié le 10/08/2018

Avantages

There is so much that can be done with this software. A couple things that I like most are the flexibility and options in building a workflow. Triggers can be set up to remove subscribers who click a link or reply to the email. Tags can be added to subscribers to help track and organize them.

Inconvénients

The price is a bit higher than other email platforms.

DRAKE
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Drip Drip

Publié le 19/10/2018

Reaching a mail list of 50000 +. Could use more help when you make changes that are pretty drastic. Grateful that you're always on The Cutting Edge.

Avantages

Total flexibility. You can separate your prospects infinitely.

Inconvénients

Very complicated to program. A person who does this for me is very intelligent and experienced. He's done a great job but it's required much time on the phone with drip.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use yet highly comprehensive

Publié le 27/10/2018

Behavioral email campaigns are often complicated to setup with other softwares, however with Drip it's really really simple. Tracking works flawless, triggers and automations never fail. It really helps us to build complicated email marketing campaigns, yet without spending too much time as it is quick and simple to setup.

Avantages

Drip provides an incredibly easy-to-use and intuitive interface that is suitable for both novice and advanced email marketers. It provides all the necessary features and more, is easy to set up, and offers everything you need for your email campaign. The software was recommended to us by my good friend Andre Chaperon, who's is arguably the most significant email marketing specialist in the internet marketing industry, and so far lived up to every expectation.

Inconvénients

I don't really have any cons honestly, the software works perfectly for our needs.

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Tons of features, can help your business

Publié le 23/12/2017

I was able to put together my email list and apply tags so my marketing messages are relevant to the people I want to speak with.

Avantages

I think that the customer support does a great job at letting you know when they will and will not be available - there will be popups that let you know when you can chat. Chat is also pretty responsive.

Inconvénients

I think that there are a lot of features, which means there is a lot to take in. Some more video tutorials or how-to guides on how to use Drip would be helpful.