9 avis
Visual Planning

Visual Planning

Resource management, scheduling, & planning software

4,9 /5 (9 avis)
9 avis
Jesús F.
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

It is recommended to follow the activities of all work teams

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 20/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

excellent software and its use is recommended

Avantages

It allows managing resources in a more efficient way and also integrating with the rest of the company's applications, it is easy to use, with a very intuitive interface, you can access system information from anywhere and at any time

Inconvénients

Implementing a planning system is not a matter of a few days, but it is a complicated process that requires a lot of attention, so a thorough maintenance work must be carried out. At the same time, the template must be kept up-to-date in the way it is used in terms of obtaining the data and analyzing and managing them

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Alexandra R.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Absolutely Exceptional tool to have!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 30/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

As an assistant to a Project Manager we had our own spreadsheets that had the basic information needed. But we decided to purchase a software to rely on and make our lives easier. And so it did. We've been with VPS for about a year and are absolutely grateful for it! It has saved us from numerous mistakes and overall, helped us grow as a company since we started to keep better tabs on all ends of our planning.

Inconvénients

We really don't have any thing negative to say but this has helped us incredibly and recommend it for everybody who needs a little help with the Project Management.

Phoebe T.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Easy To Use For Beginners

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 27/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With Visual Planning, I can incorporate lesson plans and tutoring strategies for those who need the help off campus. I can also use Visual Planning with my co-workers to better establish our project goals and even personal goals we would all like to achieve at work!

Avantages

The biggest advantage to me when it came to finding a software like Visual Planning, was its accessibility to new users and those who may find it hard to get into online learning. I was able to get my students onto Visual Planning to understand how to plan out their own projects with my help.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I would say that I did not like least about this software so check it out for yourself! I really recommend it.

Windy P.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Okay-ish

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 15/05/2019

Avantages

Can't really comment about this application. We tried it out for one week. Its easy to use. So far, I liked the drag and drop feature. Even my business partner who is not a computer savvy likes this program.

Inconvénients

I'm not going to complain about this application as we just use it for one week now

Kathleen N.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

visual planning

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 18/03/2020

Avantages

easy scheduling planner from when I worked at haagen dazs, knew the time of other coworkers, also would inform me an hour before work to get ready early, helps to connect with coworkers

Inconvénients

Nothing! I enjoy seeing how organized and easy it is to use

Gary C.

Exceeded Expectations

Publié le 19/05/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ease of use, with the great graphics and "drag and drop" functionality was quickly adopted by the production teams. The ability to update the production plan in real time and assess delay impact upon tight delivery schedules, has been of enormous benefit to our business. We would not wish to revert to our old system. During the development and implementation phases , we had superb customer service from Oakfield Software. They were always on hand , either via email or on the phone We could not fault them.

Sarah J.
Traduire en français

Using this software is easy to use, and a huge time saver for us.

Publié le 08/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With this system we have been able to collate real time information on the allocation of resources, as well as the progress of staff through their training programme. We have been able to use the data to implement changes that can accommodate the ever changing needs of business. We have been able to identify trends, which enables is to plan pro-actively. It has also save a lot of time when planning and reporting on activities with the department.

Cordaro V.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Exemplary Service and Product All the Way Around

Publié le 27/05/2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

The seamless integration with my entire company. No hassle, no stress.

Inconvénients

What I like least about it, is that if you have a lot of constraints, visual planning will lag. It is understandable though. Have thousands of calculations, even the greatest of the great will eventually lag too.

Jesse Y.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning

visual planning

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25/03/2020

Avantages

Very flexible, it is helpful in a concise order.

Inconvénients

Planning system takes time, but it is a complicated process.