Avis sur Traineaze

Traineaze

Online employee, partner & customer training platform

4.7/5 (45 avis)

great program and people

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 20.07.2017

Avantages

how easy it is to use, you could literally figure it out all by yourself uploading and making your own tests is very easy. We have 20+ different testing modules set up and it took no time at all. This is by far the best we have worked with.

Inconvénients

having to have someone add another person to the same email, some of our staff share an email with their spouse and each person has to have a different email, then there are a few times that the password will then mess up

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great system for the money

Publié le 13.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Field personnel can train on topics anytime, anywhere. Just this week two employees went through a training module while waiting for the building inspector and concrete to show up on the jobsite. I was paying them anyway, but this system made that time valuable.

Avantages

Great system for small company and will grow with you. Ease of use, price, flexibility, tracking of employee's completions. It enables a new or small company to have all their training material online easily and affordably.

Inconvénients

Could look prettier, wish it had an app, it would be great if after an employee has completed and passed a training that the employees could reference the material without paging through the training that way the training material could be an easily referenced library of knowledge for the employee.

Really Gives Small Businesses the Feel and Look of a Big Business

Publié le 14.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I absolutely love Traineaze. When I discovered it in my research while shopping for an online platform to conduct my training courses, I was stunned by what it offered for the money. Whether you buy the least expensive option or the most expensive option you get the same functionality. That blew me away.

I also love how responsive they are with customer support. No matter the time of day, I always receive immediate feedback and help. They know their product and are open to helping me get the best use out of the platform.

I'm a small business and I love the professionalism this platform offers me. It makes me look and feel like a much bigger business. As my business grows I can still grow within this platform.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Traineaze makes me shine like the star that they are!

Publié le 01.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I found Traineaze in Q4 2015 when evaluating competitive training software platforms for a client. After considering my options, I chose to recommend Traineaze because of how easy it was for me to set up a demonstration, because of the excellent customer support that I received immediately whenever I had a question, and because of the great investment for the money. The platform has been an absolute pleasure to work with for setting up training programs for my clients! It does everything I need it to do and the ability to customize and report on data has been fantastic. I have peace of mind knowing that the Traineaze support team is there whenever I need them and in my experience they make ongoing efforts for continuous improvements that just makes the product better and better. Not once have I experienced a problem with the product, the process, or the awesome people at Traineaze! I can't thank you enough for setting me up for success with my clients and I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is looking for a fast, flexible, and efficient training platform!

Support client

Fabulous training solution for distributed sales teams

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Training 500+ sales personnel in 125 locations across the US and Canada. Creating content in the Traineaze platform was super easy and the on-boarding process has been relatively pain-free, even among a largely computer illiterate training audience. There are lots of platforms with more bells and whistles but few that are as user-friendly as Traineaze. Very happy with the overall experience.

Avantages

User friendliness and lack of superfluous features

Inconvénients

Tools available for tracking and managing progress could be improved to more easily allow customized messaging and reporting.

Great Learning Platform

Publié le 01.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am helping my company set up training courses for our clients and has it been extremely easy to do what I want. The support team has been very helpful and has been very open to suggestions. I have seen many great features added as they have develop the platform.

Avantages

Ease of use and great communication with tech support.

Inconvénients

Really cannot think of something. They have addressed any concerns I had as well as there were times I had put out a feature request to be informed that it was in development already. They are good at predicting features a customer would want.

One thing I would not mind is the ability to download the course as a pdf for archive purposes.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Top notch customer support!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been impressed by the high level of support Traineaze has provided since day 1.

With Traineaze, I have created an intensive Online Training Program for our mountain bike guides around the world. Traineaze has allowed me to relay important content through a combination of written information, videos, and photos to assist with learning and understanding.

Any glitch I came across while building out our training and brought to the attention of Traineaze, was addressed within 24-hours (if not immediately), which I have truly been very impressed by.

The formatting function is a bit whacky: spacing, fonts, font size etc. was a bit trying, but the final result looks great.

It would be valuable if the training I created on Traineaze could be turned into a printable format, so employees could have a hard copy to refer to either in print or a cloud reader style.

Making online training easy

Publié le 20.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company has been using Traineaze for several months now. We have been able to quickly put together online trainings for hundreds of users that are interactive and effective. The support has been personalized and second to none. Changes and improvements continue to improve the program. I thoroughly enjoy using this program.

Avantages

Easy, different features like being able to add audio, video, powerpoint etc to training

Inconvénients

Have had a few issues with enrollments, and think you should be able to delete users.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

so beneficial to our business!

Publié le 28.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

tracking and managing people in training so much easier and effectively.

Avantages

updates on activity and organization as well as rules that can be applied to each assignment and the ability to reassign if need be

Inconvénients

computer version is great but it would be most beneficial to have an app based version as well. So much is done from cell phones too; like checking status and updates etc...

Traineze Made Our Team GREAT

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a geographically dispersed team that provides support to numerous customers throughout the US and Canada. Our Training challenges were many and solutions few. Traineze provided an answere to all of our challenges and turned one of our weaknesses to a powerful strength. Now our customers ask us to use our Traineze training modules for their own employees!!!! Thanks so much for this wonderful product !!

Ease of accessibility, extremely user friendly to the Training Manager

Inconvénients

Would love to be able to create screen recordings right from Traineaze.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Good program for the price!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Traineaze for a clients employee and Brand Ambassador training. The set up is easy, however, the only downfall is that I wish we were able to import powerpoint slide transitions to make the presentation more interesting and to flow better. Overall, login for everyone is easy and editing content is easy. I would recommend for an employee training program.

Support client

Affordable and does all that I need

Publié le 07.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When I decided to build an online training program for my staff, I went to google and was overwhelmed at the choices. Once I started looking in detail, I saw that most of them were focused at big business, not a small business like mine. What I liked about Traineaze, was that it scaled depending on your business size. My small business could actually afford to do this!

I then thought, well for the price, it wont be that great. Boy was I wrong. It has so many great features. It is so easy to use as well. I had courses created in no time for my staff. The other great thing is support is so quick. Within the hour I have a response to my questions. Additionally they do not cap you on how many courses you can create. The pricing structure is about how many ACTIVE users there are.

Affordable
Support is responsive
Fully featured

NONE!!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We use Traineaze for our direct sale company! Awesome experience working with the company and customer rep!

Publié le 12.08.2017

Avantages

The automatic emails that I can send to my employees as well as the ease of looking and seeing progress of the employee.

Inconvénients

I really would like to be able to personalize the look of the website a little more with colors, backgrounds etc..

Very Easy to Navigate

Publié le 04.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Traineaze is a good fit for our company. We were looking for an easy-to-use platform to train employees both internally and externally, and the available features easily allowed us to do this. It would be nice to allow for pauses in the training videos to ask questions instead of having to create this within the video, but overall I would recommend Traineaze. The features and functionality are what we were looking for. I have not been in touch with the customer support yet so I cannot comment on that.

Support client

Overall, Traineaze a great tool for delivering training content.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We looked at several LCMS before settling on Traineaze. What bought us back was and finalized our decision was the support.

When we need something, we call and Chris always answers, there is no going through several different prompts. We have also asked for a few modifications to the system to meet our needs. Chris has always been very friendly, informative, and responsive to all of our request. So far, all of our requests have been quickly fulfilled.

Unfortunately, it is not easy to find this type of friendly and responsive support. We are grateful to have found Traineaze, and find it to be of great value.

Ease of use. Support

Great E-Learning Portal for Your Business

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used Traineaze to create our own E-Learning Portal which has been very easy to use and represents the best solution on the market that we could find, when you include all attributes including price.

Avantages

Ease of use, support is amazing and it gets the job done

Inconvénients

Very few glitches, but sometimes there are some

Very Happy with Traineaze

Publié le 01.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Traineaze to share videos and information with our new hires. I love being able to do quizzes and offer certificates after someone completes their training. Having no previous online training experience, I found getting started was simple. It seems like the more I use it, the more I find it can do. Traineaze is exactly what we were looking for. I have only contacted support once, but they were very helpful and responsive.

Avantages

Easy to use for someone with little-to-no experience. I love being able to award certificates upon completion.

Inconvénients

Nothing comes to mind at this time.

Traineaze Program

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am so happy that we have switched to Traineaze. it is so user friendly and our clients that take the courses have no problems. They love it and we love it. It is very easy to set up all of the courses and assign people to them. If we have a problem the tech department is great to help us and fix it to meet our needs. Would recommend to everyone!

Love it

NA

Easy to Use and Friendly Service

Publié le 25.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our small business has loved using traineaze. It's very user friendly and if we ever do have questions, we've found the customer support to be fantastic. It's personalized and fits our needs perfectly. We'd highly recommend this to others.

Avantages

Easy to use; automatically sends certificates for our users; very helpful tracking system.

NA

Probabilité de recommander le produit

After comparing over 20 LMS solutions, I am convinced Traineaze is the best option for us as we grow

Publié le 22.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company operates 18+ hours per day and mostly at our client locations. Meetings for training are costly and very difficult to schedule. This provides a great solution to ongoing training needs and onboarding new hires.

Avantages

It has clear logic with great mobile capability. 90% of our company officers and staff work in the field, so this is a great option for our ongoing training. It requires very little admin time and resources.

Inconvénients

We are just getting started, so no complaints yet! I hope that the automated emails that send to each user execute properly, since I know this can sometimes be a challenge.

Info & Training across many locations

Publié le 05.08.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have a very large company with many employees and 20 locations, so needless to say getting any information and/or training to everyone has been difficult and time consuming. Traineaze has provided the ultimate solution for our situation. The program is exceedingly easy to use, intuitive and complete. The ability to "assign" the training module to specific staff, and follow their progress is fantastic. Additionally, it allows each staff to view/train on their schedule, without undue interruption to busy schedules. From production, to testing and tracking... the Traineaze developers have produced an outstanding service and product.

Support client

Simplicity and professionalism at it's finest. Best money ever spent and a wonderful price

Publié le 10.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Time saving, ease of use, save financially since I do not have to be present at all trainings offered. I love the feature of survey and test as well as the certificate of completion.

Avantages

The ease of use makes my work life a great deal easier. I am able to create a web based training one time and have new staff members utilize the training there after.

Inconvénients

Cannot upload videos that are embedded in a power point. They need to be uploaded using the software in order for them to play

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Traineaze is an incredible tool for my small business

Publié le 05.12.2017

Avantages

Traineaze allows you to Customize and edit anything you want to. I love that you can make a short quiz after each section of the videos we use.

Inconvénients

I wish it was a little easier to use. Something are a little confusing. Maybe a "how-to" video would work.

Support client

Traineaze - Very easy to use!

Publié le 07.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our team was seeking a learning management system (LMS) such as Traineaze for training our Sales team. After an introductory call to familiarize ourselves with Traineaze, we immediately began utilizing it for training. Overall it was very straightforward to use and whenever we had any technical questions, their support staff was always available and responsive to our needs.

Support client

Great system at a great price.

Publié le 25.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This system is a truly cost-effective way to train people. We use it to train our higher education customers and they love the interactive system and questions. Also very easy to upload content

Inconvénients

I wish the system had some sort of shopping cart future that could link to a payment processing so people could create their own account and purchase online content directly from the site