278 avis affichés sur 259

Pipefy

Gestion des processus métier (BPM (Business Process Management)) transversale et automatisation

4,6 /5 (259 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
278 avis affichés sur 259
Fabrício yutaka F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Pipefy or Trello?

Publié le 05/11/2019

Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes.

Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Avantages

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy.

Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Inconvénients

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Matheus K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Textile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

Publié le 05/01/2021

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Inconvénients

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

Stephen I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

Publié le 17/12/2020

* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

Avantages

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process
* The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes
* It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

Inconvénients

I noticed there are no demonstration
videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy
Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Ricardo P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Bugs, lack of features

Publié le 05/01/2021

I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

- Kanban with custom fields / rules
- Email automation with easy to build templates

Inconvénients

- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it.
- It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless.
- Sales team lies to sell.

Reginaldo R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

Publié le 30/12/2020

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Avantages

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Inconvénients

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Eva S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great process management software!

Publié le 29/12/2020

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Avantages

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Inconvénients

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

• Secteur d'activité: Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.

Publié le 23/12/2020

Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

Avantages

I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Inconvénients

Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Renato B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

Publié le 05/01/2021

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

- Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Inconvénients

- Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Muito bom, mas caro para países emergentes

Publié le 18/12/2020

Muito bom! Consigo rodar todos os projetos sem atropelos e sem problemas

Avantages

O software é muito completo e prático, gerenciar equipes com fica bastante rápido

Inconvénients

O preço poderia ser diferenciado para países com moedas mais desvalorizadas, como o Brasil, por exemplo.

Jennifer M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Great Product!

Publié le 17/12/2020

Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

Avantages

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

Inconvénients

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

Celso R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Pipefy é uma ferramenta interessante para ajudar as equipes Finance

Publié le 15/02/2021

Até o momento a experiência é satisfatória e está suprindo as necessidades da empresa. Em 6 meses de uso do Pipefy nossa diretoria já iniciou o processos de implementação em outros 3 setores da empresa, isso por que a ferramente mostra uma habilidade diferenciada de automação e personalização.

Avantages

O software é bastante estável isso nos dá um sentimento de segurança. Além disso ele tem muitas funções que facilitam a vida de um empresa pequena até uma empresa de médio e até mesmo grande porte. Isso por que o Pipefy permite a customização de organização dos seus paineis e formulários.

Inconvénients

A parte de configuração é uma parte um tanto chata por ela é demorada. O que as vezes pode incomodar os usuários é a necessidade de ficar atualizando os pipes com uma certa frequência.

Lisa C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Wow. Just..WOW

Publié le 23/07/2020

My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month.

Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do.

The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Avantages

Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually.

If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Inconvénients

Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process.
Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

Robson P.

The best Process Management Platform

Publié le 24/03/2020

Avantages

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!

Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business.

Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Inconvénients

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is:

- Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users.

- Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Pablo R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

Automate almost any process

Publié le 24/02/2020

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Avantages

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process.

We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Inconvénients

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

• Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An easy and best project management tool

Publié le 05/11/2019

The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more.

I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT
2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management
3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Inconvénients

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together.
2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Ramón david S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier commercial

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Publié le 27/03/2020

Avantages

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Inconvénients

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.