237 avis

Excellent

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 22/06/2020

Avantages

L'ensemble, fácil et suivi d'un service excellent

Inconvénients

A ce jour rien à dire, l'ensemble de preuves est tres adaptée au besoins de mes clientes

Lawrence (lawrie) W.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité

Product platform

Publié le 24/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am extremely satisfied with Yodeck as both a digital signage and management platform.

Avantages

I was looking for a digital marketing platform that I could promote to a particular niche market and Yodeck provided most of the features I was looking for. Ease of management, workspaces and user privileges all make this ideal.

Inconvénients

The only problem I experienced was with the scheduling module. Not being able to set a schedule to occur on a particular day for a period means a lot of additional manual scheduling.

Graeme M.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
Traduire en français

Great product does everything I want.

Publié le 26/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Before I found Yodeck I would have to travel to the coffee shop to update a PowerPoint presentation which ran on a tower PC under one of the customer tables. If I was on holiday it would not get updated until I returned. Now I can update the display from my home or anywhere on the planet. Another advantage is the time out feature. Before I would have to put in an expiry date in the notes so I knew when to delete them then go through them all looking at the expiry date and delete them.

Avantages

This is a fantastic product it is so easy to use and set up. I administrator the display in a charity coffee shop in Scotland and have updated this screen from South Africa, Vietnam, Germany and many other places while on holiday. The timeout feature is a fantastic feature which I use all the time. The Free option is perfect for us and is very much appreciated. I have also installed it in a small Solar company next to our coffee shop which they administer themselves.
Great product 10/10.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I would say is the SAVE button position be more consistent in its location. Some screens it's at the top others at the bottom. A very trivial thing but it's all I can think of at the moment. The ability to have a slide automatically deleted ounce its expiry date has passed would be good would just date that bit extra time. Just a tick box so that you would still have the option to keep it.

Ken B.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Not worth it

Publié le 02/04/2020

Poor

Avantages

Product relativity Easy to use but due to lack of features

Inconvénients

Little options for widget. Customer support lousy. No good direction.

Réponse de Flipnode

Hi Ken,

we would like to apologize for the delay in shipping out your Players. Due to the COVID-19 situation, there was a delay in our suppliers shipping out orders. Now, our suppliers have caught up with all pending orders. Our customer support did the best they could to speed things up, I am sorry that we could not serve you as best as possible but it was out of our control.

Concerning features, Yodeck is constantly being developed, so a feature that you might be missing might be released soon. Send over a ticket with your requirements and we can get back to you with estimations on when your required features will be released. If you feel that Yodeck cannot serve your requirements now or in the near future, please reach out and request a refund.

The Yodeck Team

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Ben S.
Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques
Traduire en français

Solid product at a great price point

Publié le 06/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This has allowed us to display content for both employees and customers to learn more about a product or event. It is a huge benefit to be able to schedule in advanced to start a slide and then have it automatically disabled.

Avantages

They made it extremely easy to setup and get access to templates or create your own content. Their support documentation is well written and easy to follow. I had issues when we had a power outage and the software crashed. They give you a few steps on putting the image on a usb and within 10 minutes we were up and running since the settings don't change.

Inconvénients

The only con I feel is creating custom content can be difficult. I am biased since I use Adobe products, but I do wish there was a way to create tables easier and be able to use a template for every area. It seems to limit to where you can schedule the custom template slide but now add it right into the playlist.

Richard S.
Traduire en français

Digital signage for large secondary school

Publié le 12/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Support is excellent, always prompt and friendly.

Avantages

All cloud based to simple to update and sync to players. We've replaced our entire digital signage screens with TVs running Yodecks behind them. We've also managed to create one incorporated with a free to air setup TV box so staff can enjoy TV whilst we overlay important messages.

Around the school site we use them to display messages for students, live feeds from Twitter, the weather, time and news. Very powerful and very easy to use and manage.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Every works well for us. Plenty of guides online helping if you get stuck too.

Rich L.
Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

Perfect for our needs!

Publié le 04/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The best part about Yodeck is that I can get a message out to our employees in under five minutes. I can't imagine a better system for our needs.

Avantages

We are a small manufacturing plant that needed a convenient way of passing messages along to all of our staff that work at all times of the day. I simply create slides in PowerPoint and quickly upload them to Yodeck. The software is extremely easy to use and fits our needs perfectly.

Inconvénients

I have tried implementing some of the widgets and they don't always fit the screen, and sometimes don't work so it is hard to depend on them enough to use them.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Michael K.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

There is no better value

Publié le 02/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our digital signage used to be limited to a few screens in each office. Because of the east of use and value of Yodeck, we have distributed among many projects for multiple uses.

Avantages

Ease of use (for admins and users), ease of deployment, feature set, and support. There really isn't any other category that Yodeck doesn't smash the competition on.

Inconvénients

Player hardware options. The software is built around Debian/Raspbian, but it would be great to have a Windows option for flexibility or signage requiring more hardware horsepower.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Frank C.

Fantastic Solution for Video Displays at our C-Store Chain

Publié le 20/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been quite happy with YoDeck. They have been quite responsive when we had questions, and were a huge help as we worked to set up our first store with 15 monitors and 15 Raspberry Pi units. We are overall very pleased and would recommend them to anyone.

Avantages

The ease and speed of updating our content at will is the best part about YoDeck and our Raspberry Pi video units. I can update from almost anywhere...can even do most content updates from my phone.

Inconvénients

We had sought a solution that would allow us to sync 10 - 15 monitors in our stores. Unfortunately the only way to get that right now is a system that is way out of our budget for the size stores that we have. YoDeck and Raspberry Pi video units were as close as we could get - though they don't sync up as of yet - they were well within our budget.

Peter J.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Impressed

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 26/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Never thougt a raspberry pi could do this kind of work. But it can yodeck sure made it possible. We are right now streaming our live cam from youtube to our office reception with our logo, a clock and a rss feed with the latest news from the newspaper. Looks increadible good!

Avantages

Its easyness with setup and also with design of the screens.
I was up and running with a small but working design in about 10 min from the first plugin of the power.

Inconvénients

Could be that there needs some more help popups on the webpage. But when i got stuck becuase of selfmade fault the support got back to me really quick and it was sorted out in a couple of hours.

Dimitri F.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Executives were thrilled!

Publié le 12/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ability for the players to handle content heavy displays is excellent so far. I've had multiple widgets, videos, and slideshows happening at once on one screen through one players to test how much I can do and there was no lag. I now use multiple screens and players. The software is very easy to learn and is easy to organize all my demo content I use for clients coming to the HQ's.

Avantages

The most impactful feature is the security. This is an important factor that stood out most to me compared to other alternative products.

Inconvénients

The wifi setup was a bit challenging at first. Getting the wifi to work took some extra steps. Although the wifi wizard helped and I've gotten used to the process it can still be a bit of a chore if I'm setting up multiple players.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Christian B.

Digital signeage made easy

Publié le 07/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With Yodeck we can not only entertain and inform our customers in the waiting areas, but also have the opportunity to provide this service for our customers.

Thanks to the highly scalable structure of the system, not only can small individual solutions be created, but customers with multiple locations and company departments can also be wonderfully supplied.

We are currently working on connecting the shops of several petrol stations to our system built with Yodeck. The test operations for this are already running extremely promisingly.

Avantages

The fact that each individual display can be provided with individual content or combined into groups and locations ensures that a wide range of solutions can be implemented.

The schedules and playlists are a particularly powerful tool for delivering the right content to the right place at the right time.
With yodeck this is solved much more efficiently than we know from other systems.

User roles and work areas make it possible for technically less experienced people to provide content for the displays without jeopardizing the security and functionality of the entire system.
Anyone who knows other solutions knows that this cannot be taken for granted.

We are happy to now not only be able to use the various possibilities ourselves, but also to have found an extremely interesting new product for our customers.

Inconvénients

In the beginning, some processes were much more complex, not clearly explained, poorly labeled or misleadingly translated. In addition, some functions that were important to us were missing.

However, since the software is continuously being improved, these problems could gradually be resolved, so that Yodeck has now become a powerful tool at a fair price that flexibly adapts to the needs of the users.

For digital menu boards, we would like to be able to show and hide content in an animated manner and to move it across the screen with keyframes, a timeline or such.

Andries K.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

The ultimate digital signage tool!

Publié le 06/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are Yodeck for roster and student/staff information displays flawlessly for almost 4 years now.

Avantages

- Value for money: tried different, much more expensive solutions, Yodeck beats 'em all!
- Use any Raspberry Pi as a player, even 4K display resolutions (using Pi 4), free players for all screens when using annual subscription.
- Very intuitive to set up and use. When ordering with player you can setup in advance, just connect the player to your screen and you are all set! Plug & Play!
- Cloud based and central management from any device with internet connection.

Inconvénients

No support for dutch language. No problem for me personally but some users would like this.

Christopher P.
Traduire en français

Super Easy To use and Setup !!!

Publié le 01/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We upload the latest news videos from youtube for our industry. we also use it to play product videos as well as sales videos to help promote our products and sales. We have even made some animated logos to go between each video for our company.

Avantages

Its so easy to setup and use, simply drag and drop any videos you need and upload them to the Yodeck server, their server then verifies that it is a usable format if not then it will automatically convert it to a usable format that Yodeck recognizes. you can even customize schedules by location. we have 2 stores and both stores have different hours. We have the Sorry we are closed sign pop up when we close by time wise and it helps to get those last minute customers finished up, we have even loaded up some music to help our staff close and clean the store each night. Easily add Banners and even custom tikcer tapes to any of your screens. play videos and slides with ease. you can even set when a video or sale should expire and when new sales start if you are ahead of the game and have them made up already.

Inconvénients

I only wish there were more widgets and not just graphical widgets. I wish that there was a ability to have closed captioning with uploaded videos as well so people across the room can see and read what is being said on the videos that we upload. not even sure if this is possible but it would be a nice addition.

Réponse de Flipnode

Hello Christopher,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. With respect to you widget suggestion, I wanted to inform you that you can visit the "I suggest you.." section in our support center, where you can post suggestions for new features or upvote exiting ones.

The most popular suggestions are highly probable to be entered in our development cycle and be available in upcoming releases.

John M.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

A+ Cloud Based Signage !

Publié le 07/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Yodeck to control advertising on 70+ tvs aligned horizontally and vertically in several states and a multitude of cities. I have tried several other providers for cloud based signage and Yodeck is lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of ease of use, responsiveness, price and customer service. Switching from the competition was one of the best business decisions I've ever made and it has benefitted our team and company greatly.

Avantages

Yodeck is amazingly powerful and surprisingly affordable. The web-based interface is very easy to learn, and very responsive. I love the ability to see which devices are located in different regions of the United States and the depth of the preferences/settings is, honestly, amazing.

Inconvénients

I have not had one issue that wasn't resolved by customer service within 20 minutes, and I wish every establishment had half of the customer service as Yodeck does! It would be nice to have a standalone app in addition to a web-based option, but that is a personal preference and doesn't negatively impact what Yodeck does.

Tom-erik B.
Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Great!

Publié le 18/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Yodeck solved our need to keep the team updated in a easy way. The municipality in which I work, has a hich cost, heavy and extremely low intuitive system for handling information onscreen. So when I discovered Yodeck, I was thrilled. It solved all of our needs, and the one lisence I needed, was free. I installed it on an old Raspberry PI, and it works like a charm. Now it work as a center for information in our office of about 30 employees. Except that I have to take a clean install of the system every 2-3 month, it works as a charm. So we are excited.

Avantages

It's just GREAT! It solved all of our problems, for free.

Inconvénients

I have yet to discover any cons... The only problem is that I have to take a clean install of my OLD Raspberry PI every 2-3 month. But I reccon this is the PIs fault, not the system.

Chris J.
Secteur d'activité: Bibliothèques

Yodeck - A Gold Standard for Digital Signage Solutions

Publié le 09/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For us here in public library land cost and reliability matter, and Yodeck makes it easy to remotely update my signage from home in minutes. I'm able to get my library director the results needed in real time.

Avantages

The feature set is rich, reliability is amazing, and price point is incredible. As an IT professional I crave solutions that never let me down and that I never have to worry about. Yodeck delivers big time on these key needs!

Inconvénients

At first it took a little getting used to that the "Playlist" is really what you are showing as opposed to a "slide show" as in other solutions but then you realize its actually better and more customizable so its really just a terminology difference.

Tom I.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Yodeck - Total digital media and content management solution

Publié le 22/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I needed a full featured cloud based digital media management solution which supported the ability to frequently and easily update my content. I also required a distribution system which employed the use of an affordable player device. After trying a number of competing vendor offerings, I found the Yodeck solution to be the best.

Avantages

This "cloud based" application does "everything". From formatting and organizing your content to establishing the best layout for your messaging as well as providing an uncomplicated scheduling module for time sensitive content distribution. This "easy to use" yet feature rich application is the most comprehensive digital media solution on the market. In addition, it is absolutely "bullet proof". I have been using Yodeck 24/7 for the past 18 months and there has not been a single outage. The email support has been very responsive and the documentation easy to follow yet very comprehensive.

Inconvénients

Although the email support is great, a "real time" support chat would be a plus.

Francois M.

We love it

Publié le 22/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In our tight and secure network environment, I have experienced quick, effective technical support by the Yodeck team to set up the players. I often get new features, the community is definitely working hard to improve the product. They are really popular at our school and really easy to deploy, especially using wifi. We are going to purchase 2 more units pretty soon.

Avantages

Implemented as a low-budget signage solution, we are amazed by this solution. My users get the hang of it quickly. The graphical interface of shows really helps to set up presentations quickly and effectively. The background audio feature is also really appreciated, saves me a lot of trouble when they are having a special event and they want music, I don't have to install temporary speakers anymore. Also, I love the fact that they still work even during a network or Internet failure, so they are reliable even when the wifi connection is not.

Inconvénients

Raspberry Pis are not the most solid hardware out there. Especially on wifi, they tend to freeze from time to time. I have to reboot a few from time to time. I'm not sure I would trust them for crucial, urgent information.

Dennis S.
Traduire en français

Absolutely Amazing! Don't look anywhere else... it should start (and end) with Yodeck!

Publié le 21/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We run a small retail establishment and I needed the ability to use digital signage as an employee message board (while controlling content remotely). Being small, we don't have the funds to throw at problems/solutions... which means I'm a DIY owner. I've tried other providers, but became quickly frustrated since they didn't work (or didn't work as well as I'd like).

I'm glad I stumbled upon Yodeck... this was exactly what I needed and more! Very easy to setup, very intuitive, and very reliable (I waited to post this review since I wanted to be able to speak to up-time). I am amazed at how quickly I was able to setup the system (using a Raspberry Pi) and I'm impressed by how reliable it has been. We're going into our second month of use and we're experiencing 100% reliability, while constantly updating the Playlists.

But where Yodeck really stood out... I was contacted by a customer service manager the second we signed up for the service and had someone on standby who was willing to help where and when needed. I was shocked! A very nice touch and I can't say enough about that approach. I'm sold and will look to Yodeck for future projects when the time is right.

If you're in the market, or are unsure about where to turn for digital signage, I can't recommend Yodeck enough (especially for the beginner on a budget). Great product, great service, amazing reliability... well done Yodeck! Thank you!!!

Avantages

How simple it was to get up and running. Ease of use a big plus. And reliability has been 100%... I expected downtime since we're running this on a Raspberry Pi, but we're amazed it's been 100% reliable.

Inconvénients

Nothing... honestly... nothing! I'm really trying to find something negative, but it has been a great product with amazing reliability.

Panos E.
Traduire en français

Reliable and continuously getting better!

Publié le 22/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have created a product with a mix of shared and custom content for our clients. In Yodeck we found all the features we needed as It does almost everything we want and the support is awesome. They even contacted us to ask if they can help in any way!

Avantages

Excellent support, regular updates/upgrades with new features, flexible prices and low cost for the players as they use Raspberry pi.

Inconvénients

Few widgets, with poor design. But this was not a big problem for us, because we created our own widgets.

Tom R.
Traduire en français

Excellent solution for school digital signage

Publié le 22/03/2019

Avantages

The option to build your own using a free account [we already had some Raspberry Pis sitting around] was a no-brainer for us. We use Google Docs/Slides as well as Youtube for the content, and had multiple TVs with multiple PIs and multiple free accounts for a year. Once we saw how useful it was - and how the Google Suite integration allowed multiple people across campus to generate content, we upgrade to a paid account.
Worth the money! We have better communication across campus, it's easily updated, and just works.

Now if I could just get the kids to look up from their smartphones......

Inconvénients

The documentation for the less technical-thinkers could be revamped. I didn't have a problem setting things up, but someone scared of tech, or who doesn't think logically, will need more handholding than the docs offer [as of this writing - March 2019].

René S.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité publique

So easy!!

Publié le 18/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Information is easy shared.

Avantages

Easy to setup using low cost hardware.
Easy to maintain

Inconvénients

In case you show a website it is very hard to answer cookie policy questions remotely so the popup is showed.

Ravi D.
Traduire en français

Best price, easy to setup, best support, no hussle signage solution

Publié le 19/05/2020

Wonderful.

Easy to setup
Great support team as well as support resources on website
Easy to manage
Click to publish functionality with advanced scheduling features
Free player with annual subscription which is a great deal for small businesses like us
1st screen is free for life so we tried it first which gave us confidance
Customer focused and very accomodating

Inconvénients

May be more readey made theams for differant business types!!
Also, make a note that 1st screen is free but only until you have only 1 screen. If you upgrade to 2 screen then both screen will be on paid subscription. This makes complete sense as 1st screen is only for try out. But just be aware of this.
Other than that I can't think of anything elase as it surpassed our expectations compare to many products we evaluated.

Maria S.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Great Custumer Service

Publié le 18/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

great team, always up to improve in order to solve our requests

Avantages

The software is very user-friendly and intuitive

Inconvénients

We are having some problems with the GPS geofencing

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10