47 avis
eHopper

eHopper

Logiciel de caisse gratuit pour le commerce de détail et la restauration

4,1 /5 (47 avis)
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service

Publié le 05/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

Avantages

This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Inconvénients

They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

eHopper customer experience

Publié le 24/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

Avantages

We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

Inconvénients

There are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

Hi,
We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!

Iryna P.
Traduire en français

Used be a good one; however, now it is horrible

Publié le 14/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Will be GLAD TO LEAVE this POS asap due to a terrible customer support.

Avantages

Back in 2018 the support was awesome, they went an extra mile in order to sustify their customers.

Inconvénients

Now is 2020 the customer support is the worst in the world. For example, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (if you hear her name, pls hang up and don't waiste your time!!) she waisted 20+ mins of my precious time, she accused me that I'm not paying for the software, as well as she cannot find mb e in the system and stated that I'm a free member who is NOT going to get help. On my question how about the monthly charges for 2 registers that I'm paying for 2 years, she retorted it is for the devices (however, the devices were paid in full 2 years ago!) I cannot believe they hired her.
If you got a dummiest technician on the phone, like I did on May 12th, whose answers are "... I can't find an article... I don't know the answer...!" That's the sing to LEAVE this company.
On my request to transfer my phone call to a manager, I got yelled by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he screamed at me like a crazy person.
That the real face of the technical support right now in 2020.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Traduire en français

A value POS for small business

Publié le 06/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In the end, eHopper is a creative merchant processing service that does offer more options to customers. It definitely saves upfront investment cost with the high quality terminal that is provided and zero processing fees. However, it can sometimes turn away customers who prefer using credit cards for their purchases instead of debit cards. It is too early to say whether the upfront savings outweight the long term costs associated with the service.

Avantages

The biggest benefit is not being charged processing fees for transactions and receiving a free touchscreen chip terminal (that doesnt attach to a mobile device). These 2 things set the company apart from other merchant processors. The app and dashboard is also nice and easy to use/navigate.

Inconvénients

Ironically, the biggest downside I can think of is how it actually avoids charging merchant fees (at least to the business owner). This is done by telling and charging the customer a surcharge for credit card payments and giving a discount for debit card purchases. This may or may not be a big deal for some people and I can see some customers indeed preferring the cash discount (given their credit card rewards dont offer better incentive). However, this practice may be frowned upon by others. This is already a common practice typical mom and pop shops often utilize, but not something commonly seen with major retailers. In that sense, social perception is also a factor to be considered.

Sheng A.

Amazing app

Publié le 12/11/2019

Very happy with ehopper. Works well on tablets and PC. Does not work on phones

Avantages

Ehopper is absolutely wonderful. Super easy, clear and professional looking interface. Allows for easy transactions and quickbooks integration. Really good customer support.

Inconvénients

To really unlock it's full potential you have to purchase the subscription. I would love to just pay a one time fee and be done with it but it seems everything is going in the way of subscriptions.

Clara H.
Traduire en français

Thanks for the great service

Publié le 06/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Always prompt and helpful customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great associate there, happy to know we can count on a person we have a report with to help and not a random person every time we call.

Avantages

Its organized and easy to use, it tracks information well and accessibly

Inconvénients

It stalls out sometimes and doesn't remember credit cards, sometimes there is a delay in the response when typing. Setting up the back office menu is not very good. I want to have a home screen with the most accessed products, but when you ad them to the menu they all automatically shift and its frustrating. The dual screen would be cooler if it were touch screen so customers can sign for credit cards on the opposing screen instead of having to turn the whole ehopper unit to get a signature.

Duane M.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Our Implementation

Publié le 26/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Extreme lack of support and or communication, constant login and licensing issues, overall as a POS it would be fine but you get what you pay for as they say. We ended up blowing it up, losing data, and ultimately going to VEND.

Avantages

Ease of use, price point. During the free trail it seemed that this product would work as we are still small and new but you must consider future growth as well.

Inconvénients

Lack of reporting, lack of customization IE receipts, entries required that don't make sense, IE departments that don't display anyways, constant time outs on back end and needing to constantly log in, lack of integration with Moneris - an ongoing problem since the latest apple update.

Réponse de eHopper

Thank you for you valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience. We are always working to improve our functionality and support. In terms of customer support, we have added additional resources with 24/7 support. Thanks again!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Lynn O.

Small business

Publié le 22/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

Avantages

Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

Inconvénients

stock take is not doing what i need

Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy

need more metric measurements for australia

Thanks Lynn,
We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Muhammad U.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Ehopper review

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 21/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I Have used this software several times and i am fully satisfied with this experience.

Avantages

The most attractive thing about using this software is that it is user friendly.

Inconvénients

I have no more idea about the least thing of this software.

Réponse de eHopper

Thank you for your feedback, Muhammad! We are extremely happy with your eHopper experience. We are working very hard to exceed yours and our customers' expectations even further. Thanks again!

Keith E.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

MY eHopper Experience

Publié le 24/08/2018

Avantages

The eHopper POS Station is a great POS for the hospitality industry.
The customer service was great, there is never a flawless reboot and they helped with every hurdle
The POS is very cost effective as well

Inconvénients

They do not add logo's to receipt
They do not add logos's to the POS screen in sleep mode

Réponse de eHopper

Thanks Keith. We really appreciate the response. You're right, while no project is without flaws, we prepare to tackle every hurdle as they arise. Custom logo displays are on our road map. Thanks for choosing eHopper.

Wendy H.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
Traduire en français

Great for large-scale events!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 26/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

Inconvénients

I'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.

Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Great Service, Limited Functionality

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

Avantages

The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Inconvénients

The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

Réponse de eHopper

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to support@ehopper.com.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Laurie T.

Vape shop review

Publié le 02/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!

Avantages

It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

Inconvénients

I have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

Ehopper review

Publié le 27/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Avantages

Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Inconvénients

Difficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

Réponse de eHopper

Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to support@ehopper.com and we'll be sure to get you set up.

Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Publié le 19/10/2018

Avantages

Easy of use, products display, currency options

Inconvénients

Diagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

Réponse de eHopper

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!

Gencho T.

Ehopper

Easy to work.
Best price on the market.

Need a lot improvement.
Need more reporting options

Réponse de eHopper

Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!

Oliver A.
Secteur d'activité: Sports
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Bad support

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Their support team does not help if you have an Epson Printer....

Avantages

Not sure what to say here as mainly posting for the bad support

Inconvénients

support is not consistent... we are located in South Africa...we have an issue with our printer.
Epson printer.... we have to wait until 6pm for someone to help us eventually... and after 20 minutes the support says he can't fix issues with an Epson printer, not supported by their system.... sorry but that is a Joke...

Réponse de eHopper

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with eHopper POS We are always working to improve our functionality, and user feedback like this is incredibly valuable to our overall process.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Katherine Z.
Secteur d'activité: Équipement et fournitures de bureau
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Great System and Great Service!

Publié le 01/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.

Avantages

It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

Inconvénients

The software is great, can't think of anything I don't like

Kevin G.

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE

Excellent

Avantages

The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Inconvénients

Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

Hey Kevin,
It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Joe D.

Very satisfied

Publié le 02/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

Avantages

They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

Inconvénients

None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.

Anny R.

President

Publié le 21/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have the control with my inventory and with the employees too.. I love this.

Avantages

Is very easy, this software has everything what I needed

Inconvénients

Umm just sometimes is slow. But they have good technical support.

Réponse de eHopper

Hi Anny, we really appreciate the feedback. I'm very glad that our POS software has all the functionality you need, while also being easy for you to use. Inventory and Employee Management are two of our strongest features, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of these for your business. While we are always working to improve speed and performance, please know that you can continue to reach out to our Support team, around the clock, with any question you might have. Thanks again!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Kay B.
Traduire en français

eHopper was easy to use and the most bang for my buck

Publié le 28/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Cost effective easy to use

Avantages

eHopper makes POS simple. I found the software easy to use and straight forward. The functionalities are not complicated users opening a new small business. The customer service team answered all my questions and took their time to explaining all features.

Inconvénients

I wish there was more printed materials and quick reference guides. Getting someone on the phone was not as easy as i would like but when i was able to finally reach someone it was helpful

Justin W.

You Get What You Pay For

Publié le 11/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.

Avantages

- Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses)
- Manual sales
- Prompt customer service
- Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

- Issues with connectivity
- Certain functionality issues
(ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)

Ernie A.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect for my Jamaican Food Truck ... BEST SOFTWARE I TRY YET

Publié le 28/06/2017

Avantages

Technology is very hard for me and eHopper was very easy. The features were straight were exactly what i needed as a first time food truck owner.

Inconvénients

Nothing really except maybe that it was login was challenging at times but once i figured it out I got the hang of it. I felt that everything in the beginning is hard but since it was free to use i could not complain. I hope to grow and afford the monthly fee.

Derrick H.
Traduire en français

Gets the job done for my store!

Publié le 28/09/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

eHopper POS has been a great system for use in my hobby shop. It was easy to set up and add my inventory to the system as well getting my hardware up and running. The service from my account manager and the support team was also great. Best of all, the price was right. Definitely reccomended.

Avantages

Very easy to use, not complicated at all.

Inconvénients

Could use some additional features in regards to accounting.