Avis sur SalonTarget

SalonTarget

Salon & spa management software

5/5 (11 avis)

Anthony and the Salon Target Team have been extremely attentive and made our transition very smooth.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 06.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have received numerous benefits from this software.

Our front desk has become much more efficient for many reasons.
1. They do not have to physically make reminder calls any more.
2. They do not have to book as many appointments over the phone.
3. There are not as many employees at the front desk because they can check their phones to see if there is a walk-in waiting or if their next appointment has arrived.
4. The employees can check their sales on their phone at the end of the night instead of slowing down the cash out process.

Our customers are happier with our added conveniences:
1. They love the text reminders
2. They love the ability to book online
3. They love the speedier checking in and out process due to the added conveniences listed above.

Letting our clients know about any product deals or promotions we have:
1. I don't have to have a marketing company and costly e-mail program to send out promotions.
2. Rewarding our clients for sending us referrals and being able to track easily.

Simplified book keeping and payroll process;
1. Our book keeper can login in when it is convenient for her to do her work.
2. Our front desk does not have to print and fax daily, weekly, and payroll reports.

Being able to login from anywhere:
1. As an owner I can login to both of my businesses at any time to check what is going on.
2. My employees can login at any time to check their schedule and sales.
3. Being able to limit what each employee has access to.

There are so many benefits we have received from switching to Salon Target it is so hard to name them all. The above is a comprehensive list as we are still learning how to maximize the software's full potential.

Avantages

The software has so many features it is hard to name just one. We are an upscale barbershop with two locations and salon target has helped us manage our walk-in and appointment business so much more efficiently. I would have to say because of the volume of people coming into the business at one time (men's haircuts are much quicker) the automated confirmations and online bookings have made our front desk so much more efficient. Our checking in and out wait times are much shorter and the front desk staff has the time to greet the clients as soon as they walk in the door instead of being on the phone and making them wait. Our clients love the ability to book online as well as the text reminders. We have received many comments from our busy clientele that they do not have time to use the phone. In some cases we have had customers setting reminders for themselves to call when we open up first thing Monday morning to get an appointment time that is convenient for them before they fill up for the week. Our staff loves the ability to check their phone to view their appointment book, walk-in list, and sales. This cuts down on the amount of people congregating at the front desk. It also saves the front desk person from having to leave the desk to let the barbers to let them know they are needed. Lastly, our book keeping department loves the ability to login in to view all of the reports. This saves the front desk from having to print and fax nightly, weekly, and payroll reports.

Inconvénients

I can't say there is something I don't like about the software. The only challenge is that it does so much to help build the business and retain customers that I need to make sure that myself and front desk teams are doing everything to take full advantage of all of the benefits. Again, this is on my end and my responsibility to make sure we are doing everything in our power to maximize the software's capability. This is in no way a short coming or least favorite part of the software. As a business owner/operator my major challenge is making sure I am spending the necessary time working on my business along with working in it on a daily basis.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use, versatile and up to date with modern technology

Publié le 09.09.2017

Avantages

Easy to use and navigate through all of the options. As a salon manager the software provides me the ability to review all of our clients past history, easy to use profile builders that make up selling a mindless task and communication with our front desk is simple and fast with the touch screens at our stations! The station screens provide my clients with a customized experience that makes it easier for me to keep up with their ever changing hair styles and products. From a business point of view it's easy for me to see all reports such as inventory, client history, closing out the draw and opening the salon for the day. The reports are self explanatory and great for us to stay on top of progress retention and what we could work on! Not to mention the ability to send out automatic reminders to clients and email marketing!

Simplicité d'utilisation

After set up I've had a seamless professional experience that helps me run my business efficiently.

Publié le 29.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I get professional emails and reminders for my clients. It helps me manage my clients so I'm not spending a lot of time on the phone. The two hour text alert reminder makes it so I have zero no shows. The check out process is seamless and reliable, it takes minutes with minimal effort. I very rarely have any issues with this software.

Avantages

I love the online booking and automatic emails. My clients love to be reminded to book their appointment after four weeks when they don't have an appointment on the books.

Inconvénients

If I were to talk about a slight inconvenience it would be google updates in relation to my printer. I have to use explorer when this happens.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use and from any device

Publié le 16.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Quick and easy salon managing

Avantages

I like that the software is easy to use and understand. Obviously there were a few bumps trying to figure that system out in the beginning, but the Salon Target staff was incredibly helpful when it came to helping me figure things out. I also love that the system sends out the reminders for me and the clients love the reminders as well!

Inconvénients

The one thing that I like least is that it only works best on chrome! I have all mac products so to check the schedule I have to have the chrome app on my phone.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great easy to use and easy to train software! They made it so easy to swap from our previous system!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16.08.2017

Avantages

I LOVE that as a customer they listen to your needs and are constantly implementing new features! We have had several requests and the SalonTarget team has been wonderful by working hard to help us achieve all of our needs with our software!

Inconvénients

I wish that there was a better way to use resources for booking team members that do services in both hair & spa.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Salon Target has helped my business grow tremendously.

Publié le 31.08.2017

Avantages

I love that this software utilizes technology to help make running a salon more efficient, professional and easier for the salon owner and stylists.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Efficient, functional, affordable, easy to access, professional

Publié le 19.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Enables me to make sure that we are meeting our goals and that we are productive.

Avantages

It's pretty easy to use it's a lot like the software I used to have so it wasn't too much of learning something new and the creators of the software are in the industry themselves

Inconvénients

The way I was taught to take a pay down for deposit for first time clients doesn't comply with us receiving first-time client review.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Salon Target makes scheduling appointments easier than ever!

Publié le 27.09.2017

Avantages

I like that this system is very user friendly and easy to navigate, it makes communication with clients and appointment-making easier than ever!

Inconvénients

I am unable to secure appointments with credit card numbers without switching credit card processing companies, which is not an option for our salon.

Support client

We LOVE Salon Target! It's everything you've ever wanted in salon software.

Publié le 15.08.2017

Avantages

Very intuitive and easy to use. We barely need to train new hires because it's so simple to navigate.

Customer service has always been there for us. We haven't had one issue.

Support client

Easy to set up , great features that builds your business and functionality.

Publié le 25.08.2017

Avantages

easy to learn , the system has many options that make it easier and more efficient to run your business.

Review of SalonTarget

Publié le 30.05.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The customer service and follow up has been superior.