Submittable

Un logiciel de gestion des soumissions en ligne pour le contenu numérique

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

152 avis

Laura
Laura

• Support client

I edit a literary journal and we've used it for 3 years now.

Publié le 07/10/2017

Avantages

It's the standard and most familiar for writers, which was the initial reason I chose it. But what sold me was the truly outstanding customer support. From talking me through the set-up to dealing with submitters who get confused with all technology, with any aspect of using the software, they are prompt, polite, and efficient problem solvers. No other company I deal with in any aspect of my life has customer service this good.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Every publication should use this software

Publié le 05/05/2020

Submittable made life so much easier. We drastically improved collaboration and communication. We were able to cut down our response times to submitters. We also received more submissions.

Avantages

Pretty much every feature is a lifesaver. The workflows, templates, ratings, comments, etc. It's all very well thought out and makes collection and responding to submissions of any kind super easy. The ability to collect payment for contests or other submissions is also invaluable.

Inconvénients

Honestly, there's nothing I dislike about this software other than maybe the cost. It's one of the few tools that I think is pretty much perfect as it is.

Bernice
Bernice
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good for external reviews.

Publié le 27/12/2019

I use this whenever I submit poems or manuscripts to publishers. It's really easy to use and it stores your old content which means that you never lose anything. I only use it when I have to. I've never used it for my own reasons. It's always when the publisher/competition requests its use. I have no reason to use it beyond that.

Avantages

You never lose anything because it saves it for you as a PDF.
A full history of everything you have submitted and whether it is processing or whether its been accepted or declined.

Inconvénients

Limited functionality. I can't really use it for anything personal. Only when I'm submitting work and the publisher/competition prefers this method.
It would be cool if I could save workable, InDesign or Word copies for my own use. If I have to download a PDF then I have to use another software to make the text editable which is always a hassle.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Submittable

Publié le 27/12/2019

I've used Submittable as a business owner, a submitter, and as someone with access to read submissions. Overall, it's a pretty easy interface that allows you to collaborate and keep submissions organized.

Avantages

I'm pretty sure Submittable is the only well-known service of its type, at least at the moment, but with that said, it is easy to keep track of submissions and their status as they come in, they notify you, and you can have an account with multiple people to split up tasks.

Inconvénients

There are some things that could be a bit more intuitive, like tagging people and seeing what others have been assigned. It could be nice to have a reminder for older submissions that haven't been voted on or received a response yet, as well.

• Support client

Overall, we are very pleased with the software. It is well worth the expense.

Avantages

Their customer service department is outstanding. Their innovation team seems to be open to feedback from those of us who use the software. I will say, Submittable gives us virtual space to complete our work from all over the world. This keeps our organization and our entire field growing, and our talented team together.

Charan
Charan
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Submittable Best Option of Several Grant Management Softwares Reviewed

Publié le 07/08/2018

As a small foundation we were looking for an affordable yet robust grant management software solution that would help us to automate our grant management processes, workflows, etc. Out-of-the-box Submittable was a great solution for us and they even went above and beyond to find workable solutions for our specific needs (multi-language support, etc.). Also, their on-boarding process and customer support has been tremendous.

Avantages

Relative to other grant management software solutions we looked at Submittable was the most modern and professional in terms of look/feel and the easiest to use both from an administrator perspective and grantee perspective. Plus, Submittable was by far the most affordable solution and offered the best value for money in our opinion.

Inconvénients

The only real downside was in terms of features/functionality; Submittable does not offer automated initial screening of applications. With that said, however, we were able to meet our specific business requirements with branching and Submittable was always willing to help us find workable solutions.

• Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

A Dream for Users and Administrators Alike

Publié le 15/05/2019

Overall, Submittable makes my life easier practically on a daily basis. It makes submitting and tracking my work a breeze, and I'm so thankful!

Avantages

As a freelance writer, I use Submittable on a weekly (and sometimes daily) basis, and I am so grateful that it's become so common in publishing circles. Its ease of use sure beats licking stamps and endless trips to the printer, and I love that I can track all my submissions in one place.

Inconvénients

The one caveat I have about Submittable is that, unlike some of its predecessors, it does not provide a place for applicants to enter an alternate name, as in a nom de plume. I use a pen name myself, and the absence of this feature has caused me some trouble. (I was once awarded a prize and the site listed my legal name instead of my nom de plume--which was fixable, but also avoidable.)

Stephanie  Ani
Stephanie Ani
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Support client

Easy to use submission management system

Avantages

Easy to build custom submission pages and link them on main sites or landing pages. Assignment is also very simple, as is setting up new users.

Inconvénients

I'd love it if there were the option to pay per added user over the minimum. We're on a grandfathered plan, which is AWESOME, and I very much appreciate the kindness offered to online literary magazines, but to get up to the 10 user plan we would more than double what we're paying.

Zilvinas
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Point of view by IT person

Publié le 26/07/2023

Avantages

to create forms and work flow managing funcionality

Inconvénients

missing functionality: import picture and create data table online

• Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Submissions Made Easy

Publié le 18/07/2019

Since I first Submittable after being recommended to use it by a writer colleague, I have loved it and recommended it to others. As someone who has worked in publishing for years, Submittable makes doing submissions 100% easier and saves me countless hours of time, that I can now happily devote to my writing projects.

Avantages

As a writer, I absolutely love how easy Submittable makes the submission process to me. I simply on the name of a publication, review what they're looking for, whether they have fees or not, their deadlines, and choose to submit my writing or not, all in an easy to use interface. Also, I can easily review all of the work I've submitted under the submission tab, so I can what was accepted or denied, and keep track of all the publications I've submitted my writing to.

Inconvénients

I honestly can't think of anything, because before I found Submittable, I did had to research publications, deadlines and all of the information has at just a click away, by myself.

Donna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Submittable makes life easier. As an independent literary organization, we find value in this...

We save time.

We save time.

Avantages

What we like most about Submittable is that it allows us to manage submissions more efficiently. I'm not a fan of documents and tasks "living in email." Having a robust product like Submittable saves us time in reading and replying, as well as offering a way to capture and analyze submission data. I cannot imagine handling hundreds of submissions at a time via email, especially with a large reading panel. The built-in tools, such as sorting, labels, varying permission levels, templates, etc. allow us to customize it for our needs. I should add that any time we had a question, customer service responded right away, sometimes within minutes. Even over holidays. What did we do before Submittable? Seriously! What. Did. We. Do?

Inconvénients

There aren't any major cons with Submittable. I'd love some more robust reporting and sorting features and maybe custom permission levels, as there are a few things I'd like to do, but cannot. For example, I'd love to see team member data by specific category, not just by a duration of time. But these are more feature ideas, nothing that I'd consider negative about the existing product. If I had to say one thing, since our reading panel (the ones who use the software) has a varying level of comfort with tech tools that maybe some of the icons could be more intuitive.

Christie

I love Submittable!

Publié le 14/09/2022

As I learn more about the software and the tools you have, it really has made the process overall from launch of the scholarship season, to the close and then the information from the system is essential for marketing to potential future donors.

Avantages

I am very used to having to learn new software, through out my positions in the last several years. The reason I love Submittable, not because it's easy for me, BUT BECAUSE it's easy for submitters and judges to use. If I had to review the how-to's prior to every season to a new set of judges, it would take so much time and energy. That only is worth the fees we pay!

Inconvénients

I do wish the forms had a little more ability to make them a bit prettier to look at. The size of the fonts is either super small, or HUGE. It would be nice to make the page look a bit prettier and closer in line with our branding.

Lynn

Jentel Residency

Publié le 29/04/2022

Instead of handling applications by hand, we are able to focus on accuracy and applications increase annually. Makes life so easy!

Avantages

The product covers all the bases, ease of use for staff, review panel, and applicants. They are always listening and improving their product

Inconvénients

Any questions we have are always addressed. Support is amazing and we cannot praise them enough

Micah
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Publié le 17/04/2017

I seriously don't know how we functioned before having Submittable. We host festivals throughout the country bringing together art, music and wellness. This requires having submission forms for all 3, plus a number of others, including an Art Auction. Submittable became the solution that we didn't even know we needed. The Art Auction is just the latest example of something that we have done in the past but finally realized Submittable was the best method.

But it was their customer support that was the key. It was through discussing our needs with them that we were able to go forward. As we began using the system, they were always there to answer questions, provide an answer and take our feedback, which then resulted in changes that made for a better experience.

I find that they are still just an email away. This is rare, but is why I am here writing this now. As the Technical Director for O+, I am always looking for that technological answer, but I am also always weary as often new tech can go unused, can be un-user-friendly, can be daunting to learn, etc. which then makes it actually the wrong answer. Submittable is maybe the best example I can give to how tech can really be just the right thing.

Thank you.

Avantages

Easy to use, and can be used very broadly. Great customer service. Great design. Feature rich.

Inconvénients

Managing other users and exporting info can be better.

Edwardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Improved Submission Process

Publié le 11/09/2019

It has been a positive experience for our team, not only has it improved our processes it has offered more tools for our team and clients.

Avantages

Submittable offered the layout and tools needed to improve our submission process. Creating submission forms & portals is super easy and takes very little software experience to understand.

Inconvénients

While it is easy to use and offers a great layout, the software is still in development changes and can be a bit limited to how creative a user can be.
Submittable currently has a gallery view setting but only works with pictures- would love to view PPTX and PDF files as well.

Olivia

• Support client

The website and software is easy to use, reliable, and convenient.

Publié le 20/06/2018

Avantages

Ease of use on many levels. It streamlines an administrative process that could take endless hours. The software is not automated (and it shouldn't be), but there are enough templates and options to make the process of managing submissions very efficient.

Inconvénients

The navigation menus are not intuitive. It takes too long to figure out where things are hidden. Having sub-menus would help. Also, inactive team members still show up when assigning. The editorial team of this journal changes every year and there are too many names. We don't want to delete past editors, but archiving them when they are inactive would be an improvement.

Barrett

• Support client

Submittable is always there and always ready, everything exactly as I left it.

Publié le 05/10/2017

Avantages

I have many hundreds of ideas to make literature a better place, but before Submittable I was always bogged down by logistics. Not only was the world not ready for me--I also wasn't ready for the world. As multi-point to one point organizational tool it is indispensable to me. I have hours more in my day to dream, and now with two interns, everyone better watch out.

Jim
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

The perfect online contest platform for One Montana's statewide business pitch contest for...

Publié le 15/05/2017

Avantages

We found it very easy to adapt/program Submittable to fit our specific needs. With the extensive online help library and a quick-response technical support team, answers to our questions were never more than a few minutes away. Additionally, neither those high school students who submitted entries to our business pitch contest nor our panel of judges who used an online rubric to evaluate submissions reported any difficulties.

Outstanding attentiveness to our contest timeline... When a couple students figured out that an email verification flaw existed with the Gallery View/Public Voting feature, they were able to submit hundreds of phony votes for their entry. As soon as the good folks at Submittable were alerted to the problem, they worked quickly (during the peak Christmas holiday season) to create a validation protocol that got voting for our Peoples' Choice Award back on track. We applaud the Submittable team for their effort on our behalf.

Réponse de Submittable

Thanks, Jim. We love hearing the word 'perfect' from our partners!

• Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Intuitive software

Publié le 17/03/2021

From the onboarding team to my account team, I think the service with submittable has been great. It's also easy for the submitter to understand the process as well.

Avantages

This software is easy to understand, easy to deploy, and intuitive for guest users who help us to evaluate the submissions that we receive. From there, it's easy to filter, sort, review and revisit the applicants that have made submissions, and keep track of where they are at each stage of the process.

There are so many functionalities that are useful and I'm certain I'm only using a small portion of all that's available! I highly recommend this software as a solution for tracking submissions!

Inconvénients

Everything that I've experienced with submittable has been a plus.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 06/02/2023

Overall, very pleased with the product.

Overall, very pleased with the product.

Avantages

The product is easy to use, and adaptable to organizational needs.

Inconvénients

I wish that e-signature can be incorporated into the initial forms. I also wish that there was an option to build your own bundle of features, since sometimes you may have to end up purchasing features within a bundle that you will not use because it has no impact on your specific organizational needs.

Dinty W

Submittable is the Best

Publié le 06/10/2017

Much greater efficiency and tracking ability

Much greater efficiency and tracking ability

Avantages

Clean, efficient interface. Great customer service. Excellent outreach to the customer base. I have used Submittable for years now and almost no problems. The once or twice that I did have a problem, I reached out and they solved it within half-a-day.

Kathleen
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Submittable use for literature contest

Publié le 05/05/2022

Great software for large number of entries (>1500 entries for one contest for one year). Could use some work on reports, as above.

Avantages

Sorting entries, keeping track of judges' progress, contest progress

Inconvénients

Unable to provide summaries of entries per judge (reviewer) in an Excel form, have images but primary data was disorganized, had to download it and do many sorts in Excel on my computer

Stephanie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We have used Submittable since 2010 and have been extremely happy with it.

Publié le 05/10/2017

We're able to receive manuscript submissions from all over the world, keep them organized, share them with our team, and respond to writers quickly and efficiently.

Avantages

It's very intuitive, widely used in our industry (manuscript submissions), and the customer support team is very responsive.

Matt

• Support client

Submittable has been a godsend for its organizational ease and record-keeping capabilities.

Publié le 17/12/2017

It's a very good system and easy to use. I appreciate it very much.

It's a very good system and easy to use. I appreciate it very much.

Avantages

It keeps submissions ordered by date, time, etc. and allows for easy decision-making. It has helped in every facet of the submission process and works are easily retrieved and archived.

Rick
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Overall I like the program and it's responsive and easy to use.

Publié le 08/12/2017

Invaluable in receiving submissions for my magazine. Authors seems to love it as well.

Avantages

It makes it easy to deal with and keep track of submissions and easy to respond to them and deal with authors. I like that we can keep old submissions (but see below).

Inconvénients

There is no way to do a bulk delete of old submissions I no longer want on file. It is extremely time consuming and tedious to delete old submissions, and I imagine how hard it is for those who receive many more submissions if they even want to delete them.

Searches that used to be easy and logical are now awkward to do.