393 avis

Homebase

Planification du personnel, gestion du temps gratuite et plus encore.

4,6 /5 (393 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Claire C.

Helpful and Easy Communication

Publié le 10/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We switched from Slack because homebase puts scheduling/time-off requests/shift trades all in one place and allows employees to do some of that work on their own. Hooray!

Avantages

I love the ease of communication Homebase allows with employees. No need to exchange personal numbers and all of the communication is one place. Also allows employees to clock in and out from their devices which is awesome when your the point of sale is also the clock and out spot. This way, we don't have to interupt the workflow to clock in and out. Also really like how Homebase shows your earnings per shift. No guess work at what your hourly paycheck will be!

Inconvénients

My biggest complaint is just that there seems be a lag between the time you check a notification and the time it takes to refresh. So the app will show that I have a new notification when it's actually something I have already checked on. Not a huge deal, but makes me feel like I'm missing something when I'm really not. I could also live without a notification asking if I have clocked out of my shift any time I work past by specified hours. For Example, shift ends at 11:30 but I don't clock out until 11:45 - I get at least one if not 2 text asking if I forgot to clock out.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Matt K.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Homebase

Publié le 05/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When we first launched we had a programming issue where the time clock would crash once a day. The team at Homebase was quick to address the issue and put us in contact with the development team who got us on a beta version of the next release. This fixed our issue and the team at Homebase was responsive and open to feedback as we previewed the upcoming release.

I have had representatives from Homebase reach out to my multiple times for feedback on their products. It is refreshing to see a company openly solicit feedback from their user base in an effort to improve their product. Every interaction I have had with their staff has been positive.

Avantages

Homebase has been the perfect time clock system for our business. It was easy to configure and with the entire system web based I can monitor our staffing when I am off site. We use a wall mounted iPad to clock in and out which was less expensive than many physical time clocks.

My staff has enjoyed having access to their Homebase dashboard where they can easily review their punches/total hours.

One of the best features is the ability to specifically define your pay periods. Many systems only offer weekly, biweekly, or monthly with no customization of dates. Homebase allows complete customization for when you would like you pay periods to start and end.

I have also used their hiring tool. It is by far and away the easiest tool I have used to publicly post to multiple job sites at once. It is very straight forward and has been a great resource in helping us in our hiring.

Inconvénients

I don't have any cons. It is a quality product and the team at Homebase has been quick to respond to any issues we have had.

Chris S.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

I love Homebase and recommend it to other business owners

Publié le 16/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love it. I recommend it all the time to other Camp Bow Wow owners. Whether or not you know it, Homebase is utilized by many many Camp Bow Wow owners and all always speak highly of your product.

Avantages

Everything. For starters, it's very user friendly. I also love the scheduling, time sheet integration, PTO, chat/messaging, integration w/ Clover is HUGE. Having the COVID checklist when clocking in is also a great addition.

Inconvénients

Homebase has some small glitches or bugs here and there but we look past that. For instance, although it's been a month or two now that I've heard an employee speak about this, Homebase does not always give you a notification when you receive a chat message.

David C.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

I've never seen so many bugs....

Publié le 27/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Bad,bad,bad. Customer service is responsive but there are just soooo many bugs with this software.

Avantages

Very easy to use. The user interface is very simple and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

I feel like this is a beta software that should not have been rolled out yet. We have been using it for a week and have had issues every day since we started using it. Basic things that you think should just work doesn't work.
Example: All my employees have a 1 hour, unpaid lunch everyday. They clock in and clock out on this required one hour lunch but Homebase is still counting it in their total hours. So know I ma getting alerts that they all have overtime but they actually don't because Homebase is not calculating hours correctly.
So there have been several little things (Bugs) that I have found every day since using Homebase. I contact customer support and they tell me that they will pass it on to their product team.
This may sound harsh but the product team really should have tested this software more before rolling it out. Makes me question all the reviews I am seeing on here. All the bugs have been on basic functions.

Réponse de Homebase

Hi David -

We are so sorry to hear you've been having issues your Homebase account. This is not the experience we want our customers to have. Our head of technical support has just emailed you to see if we can remedy these issues for you. If you have any further issues, please reach out to me directly at reviews@joinhomebase.com. Looking forward to getting these issues resolved for you, and so sorry again for all the challenges here.

- Ryan

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Heather B.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Happy Manager

Publié le 01/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The homebase team has been nothing but helpful and supportive, and are always willing to take suggestions.

Avantages

I love that there is an app connected to the schedule and other features! A huge plus is my team being able to put in their own time off, and request shift trades or covers through the app as well.

Inconvénients

The scheduler can run slowly, and it would be nice to be able to organize job applicants a little better.

Joshua L.
Traduire en français

Much more than the Software we needed

Publié le 31/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We needed a better way of tracking time and calculating salary. Manual entry and spreadsheets were all we hoped to replace, but Homebase has made us realize how much time we used to spend in scheduling and payroll. Now we can do scheduling while on the road, on a trip or make last-minute changes on the fly. Basically, more beach time and less office work. I have shared the benefits of Homebase with many of our affiliate companies.

Avantages

First off......It is free for basic features. I love that it has an app for phone and tablet use. It is very intuitive and easy to learn. Staff can track their time and their salary. I could make a huge list here, but basically it is the software we needed, but now we can't live without it.

Inconvénients

Some of the features are a little on the expensive side when purchasing plans, but mostly because of our exchange rate.

Rebecca S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

The features we need, and not ones we don't, at affordable price.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 21/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very helpful customer service-- they have gotten back to me within 5 minutes every time I have used the chat feature.

Avantages

Unlimited users. Free COVID screening questions until September. Easy to copy schedule from one week to the next.

Inconvénients

Takes a while to find all the different places to block notifications. I was getting 30 or 40 a day, about features we weren't using.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Matt C.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Traduire en français

Homebase is amazing for our business

Publié le 12/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I believe that Homebase hit it out of the park with this app. The cost and usability are great. I would recommend this app to anyone that needs to track employees hours and other employee info.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and has been very helpful to track our employees time and also to create and deploy our schedules. Also for tracking labor it is very useful.

Inconvénients

There is very little to dislike. That is why I keep using it.

Kris K.
Traduire en français

The best scheduling software I’ve used

Publié le 12/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall my experience with Homebase has been fantastic! The app is easy to use the pricing is competitive and the ability to copy schedules over makes my life very easy! My employees love it too

Avantages

The best scheduling software I’ve ever used.

Inconvénients

None so far! If it possibly integrated with QuickBooks desktop a little bit better or if that were more obvious that would maybe be great. But overall I don’t find a problem.

Danny D.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
Traduire en français

Great scheduling and HR software for small business

Publié le 10/06/2020

Avantages

User friendly yet has very advanced settings for those who need more control. Has options for location tracking, time cards are accurate, and able to track PTO simply.

Inconvénients

Nothing, it keeps getting better. No issues of late.

Jessica R.
Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

Awesome software!

Publié le 08/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Okay, so I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Home base is easy to use, easy to read, easy to understand. The platform is SERIOUSLY DUMMY PROOF! My 9 year old daughter helped me set it up. It is seriously that easy! My 4 year old will open my app and can tell if I forgot to clock out when I left work, and he even knows how to clock me out at the right time! It really is just that simple. I love the restrictions it offers. I can determine whether employees can clock in and out from their app, I can determine whether they can see labor reports, view other employees schedule, and I love the fact that they can request off right from the app, and I can approve or deny right from the app. I love that they can switch schedules and I can approve it instantly from home. This app just has so many great features. I will never use another payroll system again.

Avantages

I love that the employees can request time off or switch/trade shifts from their phone and I can instantly deny or approve the request. I love the ease of pulling the time sheets, and reading the time sheets. I love the access to be able to edit employees time on a daily or weekly basis. Employees can be horrible for clocking in early unauthorized, not clocking out to walk down the street to the store, etc. This app makes it simple to edit this carelessness from employees without even having to sit them down and talk to them about clocking in and out. Its kind of like, Okay, you want to take 20 mins to walk down to dollar general and you have already taken your lunch previous, oh and you didn't clock out. Well let me fix that mistake for you. The system tracks tardies, which is awesome, bc after 90 days, anyone who has been tardy more than 20% of their shifts, only gets offered a part time position within the company. This system gives us accurate data to show the employees at their 90 day evaluation, and the data can't be disputed bc it is tracked based on their clock in and clock out times.

Inconvénients

I don't like the fact that there is not room for multiple clock outs under the edit mode. If we do not clock out for an extra break, there is no where to add it. I always have to add the time employees are gone to their lunch break. It give a false interpretation and false data when we pull data from this system for evaluations. I really wish you would update this to add columns for extra breaks, and reasons for the breaks. Also, I wish you would add a column to give explanation for employees that clock in late, miss a scheduled day, or clock out early. This system does not even track early clock outs, just late clock ins. We often find that employees will leave early to take care of things, and sometimes it can become repetitous. I would like to be able to track the data.

David G.

HomeBase Employee Scheduling

Publié le 23/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We LOVE HomeBase. It helps with scheduling of employees at our different stores with ease, especially working with part-time employees who need to block out their unavailability. Also like the TineOff request capability, so my managers can plan ahead for coverage. Out team members like the communications capability to request shift exchanges as well. Out store managers love the Time-keeping (clockIN and clockOUT) capabilities and late reminders. I like how easy it is to export the employees time-worked to our payroll software.

Avantages

This is a very simple to use software and it is very easy to train our store managers to use it. It also gives visibility to All team members who is scheduled and for what shift.

Inconvénients

It is really the best scheduling software. I do not have anything negative to day about it. The only thing that I wish it has, is the ability to have another layer of management report view that would allow my General manager to see that exclude those reports reserved for me as the owner. Current levels are "owner/general mgr", "store manager" and "user". It would be nice to separate "owner" reports from "general manager" reports.

Kevin T.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Great system for employee time tracking.

Publié le 03/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great experience! US-based representative whom were very kind, understanding and WILLING AND READY to resolve any and all issues when I needed to call to resolve the only issue I’ve ever had.

Avantages

Homebase is extremely easy to set up employee time clock which happens to be free if your business has a single location and with a single location you may set it up for unlimited employees. For a small business owner where every dollar and cent matters, it’s a no brainer. A business owner may assign or allow the employee to set up their clock in and out code. Also, it may be set to take a photo of the employee during the clock in and out sessions to help or eliminate other employees from clocking in and out for them. Homebase offers an iPad, iPhone and an android app. You may also use your device's browser. We downloaded the app, installed it on an iPad for our employees to clock in and out on. The administrator has 100% access via web browser login. There’s also a feature which allows employees to clock in and out in the field which would geo-tag the location of the clocking activities.

Inconvénients

Not a lot a negative things to say. This software is best if you have multiple employees who may have a staggered schedule. Example: an employee opens, then you have a mid day shift, then a closer. You also have many employees that may be out in the field. geo-tag is not the best choice for a single entrepreneur who’s trying to track their time, set up easier ways to do so.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Wayne H.
Traduire en français

A comprehensive, user friendly application that offers must-have features

Publié le 03/08/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This application was offered as part of our new Clover POS system. I began to use it to set up the employee schedules for a small (seven employee plus owners) business. The more I used it, the more impressed I was with it.

It provides every function that a small business like ours needed, taking a very tedious and error prone process and making it easy and transparent to handle. Being able to delegate certain tasks to key employees, auto notices sent for upcoming shifts, notification if someone hasn't clocked in within a set period for their shift, labor rate vs revenue analysis, end of year tax information gathering...and this was all in the free version that came with Clover!

All in all, I am both impressed and pleased with this package. It looks to me like the right team wrote the right code for the right objectives at the right price. How often does that happen in the software world?

Avantages

Ease of use, nailed key functions needed, intelligent navigation, visually uncluttered despite having a lot of functionality.

Inconvénients

It is not a shortcoming of the software but of non-technical users. The biggest problem I have had is bringing along the technophobes who are used to working with...wait for it...paper calendars and personal journals to keep up with. They yearn to be able to use something so powerful but blanch when they open the home screen and see what is available. It is about as user friendly as can be imagined but some still are so intimidated that it is hard to get them to dig in. When they do, they begin to appreciate the value that is provided.

The key is bringing the shy types along S L O W L Y. This software will sell itself once it is given a fair opportunity to shine. Just grit your teeth and work with them. It's more than worth the effort.

Grace C.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Easy to manage staff

Publié le 20/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

instead of emailing we started using this app to manage schedules (which were done on paper before!) and to send messages to staff, like hey team i'm going to be late this morning, or on Friday we can wear jeans to work! It has made our team much more cohesive and together. now we all know what is going on!

Avantages

Most of our staff is young and are on their phones all the time anyways. This app made scheduling a breeze with requests to switch shifts and time off easy to fill and move around hours. Plus there was no more second guessing what time you were scheduled for or who is off. Also you have the ability to message staff through the app which has made interoffice communication much better!

Inconvénients

The free version only allows 1 manager- I recommend upgrading and letting a manager from every department be able to manage their employees coverage. otherwise it gets a bit overwhelming for 1 manager. Occasionally the app will not let me in asking me to enter a verification code, that is a bit annoying.

Jake A.

Underrated Product

Publié le 11/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

5 stars is not enough stars. If you get this product, you'll be thrilled. I only have a small business (2 locations, 6 employees), and I use a lot of the features, but I don't need all of them. But it's clear to me that as we grow, Homebase will be able to accommodate, easily.

Avantages

Homebase is easy to use, quick, and effective. There is practically no learning curve for new employees. Scheduling is a breeze, as is running reports for payroll. It gives me quick reporting to see my business performance, even when I'm not there I can see how the shops are performing. Clock-in features work great. Customer service and troubleshooting (not that you'll even need it) are seriously amazing. This team treats you like your problem is their main priority.

Inconvénients

I wish the date selection feature still said the day of the week like it used to. It says July 10 2019, but it used to say Wednesday July 10 2019. I mean... that's all I can think of that I would change... and that's kind of a non-issue.

Joyce A.

Spectacular service

Publié le 12/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall my experience is wonderful everyone has been so kind and helpful if you have any questions and they are really concerned about your business and making sure that you have what you need to be better.

Avantages

I was looking for something that was easy and convenient to use and most of our employees are contractors and we do not need to track their hours and we do have one employee that we have to pay hourly and this just seemed like the best way to go. It was free to use for what we needed. What could be better than that. Homebase is wonderful and is just what we were looking for. We are a small business and when we grow we of course will use the service more. But it saves me time doing payroll and it is ADP friendly which is another plus .

Inconvénients

It was a little confusing at first but after using the features and playing with it a bit I found it to be quite logical so I was able to figure things out with just a little playing around. As i played I thought it to be a wonderful program and I could see what a time saver it could be especially if you have more employees than we do.

Kathy G.

HomeBase Scheduling is the Bomb

Publié le 30/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Scheduling is always a pain to make sure shifts are adequately covered. HomeBase make this headache so much simpler to handle.

Avantages

Ease if use, adaptability, manager notification, team communication, documentation of absence, mobile access, etc. are all so easy to use and makes life easier for scheduling coverage for shifts.

Inconvénients

Some reporting features are hard to understand how to run them. Also for additional features, it requires upgrading to more expensive subscriptions.

Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

Low cost, high value scheduling software

Publié le 14/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall we have been extraordinarily pleased with Homebase. Our employees have had no issues signing themselves in and using the app. We've used other scheduling software in the past that made it too complicated for our employees. We love the way Homebase simplifies all parts of scheduling, so we can focus on our employees and the children we serve!

Avantages

Homebase is easy to use. We had to quickly implement a scheduling software. The way our business is setup has a variety of departments but employees work in multiple departments in a single day. Homebase lets us easily schedule each employee for the exact shift they work. We can view by department or by employee, which is helpful for both our employees and our managers.

We haven't tried it out yet, but one of the bonus perks to Homebase is their hiring module. We have tested but not actually published a job. It was easy to do and posts across multiple platforms.

Homebase has a lot to offer at a very reasonable price.

Inconvénients

After you have scheduled in a department or scheduled an employee, you cannot use the + button to add another shift. This is annoying because you have to duplicate an existing shift and clear the information, instead of easily adding an empty shift and filling in what you need. We also did not find a way to delete an employee when they were duplicate added without choosing "terminate" the extra employee. This is not an issue now, but it could be in the future.
Another feature that would be nice in the app would be the ability to call the phone number from the roster or at least copy and paste it.

Charles A.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Low Stress Management

Publié le 11/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We can not say enough about Homebase and how it has helped our business grow to 7 locations across 3 states ( FL, TX, and NV) with some 80 employees. We could not have managed our staff, Labor cost, Scheduling, Labor Cost Management, and get the support anywhere other than Homebase. When we receive calls from other companies promising everything, it's a short conversation once we inform them of all the FREE services we currently get from Homebase.

Staff training took less than 5 minutes. With the Mobile App. They now schedule their own shifts and changes to the schedule. They communicate with us and other employees.

Homebase feeds into our payroll, gives us a real-time complete one screen view of our organization, including real-time sales, real-time Labor cost, who is working at what location all from our mobile phone. We are able to make an adjustment on the fly if our sales to labor cost are out of balance by sending someone home early or get extra help when required. All this over a coffee or lunch. LOW-STRESS MANAGEMENT.

Easy to use.

Not available in Canada.

Traduire en français

Homebase is the best scheduling software!

Publié le 26/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Organization, communication, efficiency, ease of mind

Avantages

I use Homebase on the daily to manage scheduling for my team of 10. It's incredibly efficient, easy to use, and keeps me and my team organized. Our staff's schedules tend to change on the fly with last minute bookings given our private event business, and Homebase is the perfect platform for me to communicate these changes to my team in real time. It's also a great way to manage time-off requests, monitor work hours for our part-timers and hourly employees, and coordinate shifts that need covering. They also have a very responsive customer service team, with options like Live Chat. I strongly recommend the software to smaller teams with hourly employees or contractors!

Inconvénients

It'd be great to have a 'jump to X date/week' option. I view our staff's schedule on a weekly basis, and while you can jump to a monthly calendar view, I'd love an option to type in a specific date and it cue up the weekly schedule from there.

Teresa C.

Best Scheduling Tool for Small Businesses

Publié le 05/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience with Homebase has been exceptional. We used another scheduling tool in the past and it was much too complicated and difficult to look at.

Avantages

I thoroughly enjoy the Homebase platform and its ease of use. Everything is color coordinated, which is my favorite part. I use this to schedule my employees for all my locations. My employees enjoy it too because they can request time off, trade shifts, and see when they are scheduled on their phone. I also love the stats where I can keep track of sales and labor - and it links up all my locations which is a plus!

Inconvénients

There honestly isn't anything I dislike about the software. I use it mainly for scheduling, but it does so much more than that. I would maybe like to customize admin roles a little more for better security, but that isn't entirely necessary.

Hannah D.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Many useful features for employees and business owners alike

Publié le 26/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Homebase has allowed scheduling, all group messaging and clocking in and out. Could use some help with the "availability" section to make it more user-friendly to hourly workers.

Avantages

I really love how you can see the schedule of everyone on your work team on this software. I can see all the days I am working and also see all the days my co-workers and working, which is helpful for planning purposes if anyone needs to trade shifts or cover each other. Also really like how it shows your "estimated earnings" based on how many hours you are scheduled for, so you can see how much you will make on your next paycheck. We also clock in and out on this app and it is easy to use.

Inconvénients

The "availability" section in this app is so counter-intuitive. It is set on a week-by-week basis, so you have to "update" it for each new week that your availability to work becomes different. This is quite odd for an app that is designed for hourly workers, who usually have odd and ever-changing schedules. They need to change this to a monthly schedule so you can fill out your availability for each day of the month.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Traduire en français

We got our homebase through our clover system, it was free and an amazing app.

Publié le 12/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wouldn't change to another application, this has everything you will need for scheduling and payroll. Even if you don't have a clover you can go online and set up your business to schedule your employees.

Avantages

I could post schedules with ease and it wasn't hard to learn the program. My staff loved if because they could download the app on their phone, see their earnings, schedule and could request time off or switch shifts. Once the staff requested off or changed shifts it gave me the opportunity to approve or deny the request. Also once I uploaded a schedule it would text or email the entire staff or just the ones I made changes to.

Inconvénients

They did update the system and it is a little bit or a learning curve. It also changed how the staff sees their schedule and dashboard.

Shilleah S.

Great Clock In Tracker for Small Businesses

Publié le 08/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, we are happy with it! We were using paper time cards for everyone, so this is a huge improvement for us!

Avantages

It has a really easy interface for everyone to clock in and out with their passwords when they start and end their shifts. It also allows all our employees to download an app to their phone that will remind them to clock in/out and also will tell them how much they made that day! Love that.

Inconvénients

As an administrator it doesn't allow me to schedule a shift for my employees and have them clock in and out for their lunch or breaks. In order to account for lunch break, the only way to do it is to do multiple shifts for that person for the day. That part is kind of annoying, but not a deal breaker. It is also not an easy interface to use templates from previous weeks or rename then. It says you can do it once the schedule is published, but it doesn't direct you to there once you have done so.