6 934 avis

Canva

Outil de design graphique pour les supports web et imprimés

4,7 /5 (6934 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
6 934 avis
Katherine K.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
Traduire en français

Would You Recommend? Too Late, Already Have.

Publié le 18/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I make graphics for our companies and occasionally clients, in a whole variety of capacities. I have used Canva to create newsletter graphics, social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, Tumblr, Instagram, and Reddit, brochures for products or services, infographics for conferences, and more.

Avantages

I have been using Canva since I began teaching myself to make graphics over two years ago. It has served me well in both simple projects (like graphics for social media) or full-on gif animations. They continually add new features and content and are always revamping the suggestions for "fresh" ideas. It's also super easy to share your project to other people or places, and you have quite a few download options for your files. And it is SUPER easy to use, the user interface is very intuitive and if you have questions their docs are great!

Inconvénients

I have very few complaints, and the ones I have are pretty niche issues. Systematically I don't see issues at all! But sometimes it can be hard to format a picture correctly due to their "snapping" feature that snaps whatever element you're using to the nearest part of the picture the program "thinks" you want to use. For example, if you try and move a circle to a centimeter away from the middle of the graphic you're creating, it will automatically center itself and won't let you un-center it without an enormous amount of fuss. But this is minor and doesn't really happen often for me!

Michael A.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

All you need in one platform

Publié le 28/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Canva saves my time a lot.
1. I don't have to memorize the resolution & size format for each social media. Canva provides it.
2. Canva has many beautiful templates ready
3. I don't have to find / buy another stock images for my basic designs. It comes with your premium plan (which is quite affordable)
4. Canva has autosave feature, cloud base. I'm not attached to my desk :) Even I can do it from my phone. (Personally, I rarely use it from my phone).

Avantages

1. Super easy to use. I use Canva to create my daily content. It's fast and easy to use.
2. Canva has built-in tools to remove background, controlling exposure, which is very helpful for my quick design.
3. Canva provides free resources (premium pictures, photos, design elements) that I can use freely. So simple that I don't have to buy stock photos. It's instantly available within the platform.
4. It has the presets & templates size for Instagram, youtube thumbnail, Linkedin banner, etc. Ready.
5. It has presentation templates as well!

Inconvénients

1. The cheapest premium plan only has 1 brand preset. I find it difficult to switch among brand because the cheapest premium plan only allows me to have 1 brand preset. (default color, font, logo, etc). Hence I need to change manually when I do different design from different brand. However, you can choose the more expensive subscription plan if you have this kind of difficulty.

Stephen P.

Canva is Great for Social Media

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 31/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's not bad for someone with no design experience as long as they are willing to pay more for printing. For the higher cost of printing you could pay a professional such as myself to design for you and print at a lower cost and higher quality. The application is bad for the overall marketing industry because it has lowered the quality standard and impact of advertisements being created by business owners who think they understand marketing, design and printing. I recently said to one of my clients who owns a high end auto detailing business and tried to create some marketing materials on his own, "I don't now how to properly wax and detail my vehicle. I would probably ruin the paint job somehow if I were to do it myself. That's why I hire a professional. I wouldn't expect you to be able to handle a design, print and marketing job either because that's not what you do." In short, stick to what you know and leave the rest to professionals. It will cost you less in the long run.

Avantages

It's very easy to use and offers a ton of design content for free. You don't necessarily need to search outside of Canva for images but you can if you want. It's great for designing simple social banners or marketing materials quickly but there is a catch. They are trying to sell you printing services and their pricing is not competitive with quality printers.

Inconvénients

I recommend Canva to clients who need to create social media marketing images. I have worked with clients who need me to print postcards, flyers or brochures that they designed on Canva and there are issues. Canva is trying to sell printing services. Their design templates are sized and setup for the printer companies they outsource to. If you design on Canva and download the files to send to a professional printer then those files are not setup correctly and require alterations to be printed. That's if there is room for alterations, but not all designs will allow for easy alteration so therefore the customer is forced to print on Canva at higher costs.

Kacie H.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Ideal for sharp-looking visuals, no graphic design experience necessary!

Publié le 28/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It began saving me 2-5 hours weekly when creating social media graphics, and I since expanded to using it for everything from party invites to professional looking PowerPoint decks. The options are endless and with so many pre-drafted templates, it's worth investing in the professional account in order to take advantage of this platform's full capabilities.

Avantages

The free option is outstanding, but the affordable paid option even better. I use this software daily. Templates allow for easy customisation of font, colors and photos. You can even upload your band kit fonts, color codes etc. The new "remove background" feature has eliminated my need to use photoshop for most projects.

The newest feature allowing graphics of one size to be resized is a game changer for social media managers. The photo library is large and easy to search. And the platform saves all of your designs for ease of retrieval, and easy duplication means that you can create one template and reuse it for multiple projects. You can even add stickers and create moving gifs now! Oh, and you can even order affordable printed copies of your designs - from holiday cards to posters, I no longer have to export and send to a vendor... Canva made it easy.

Inconvénients

I cant say there is anything I don't like about the desktop version. I look forward to the continued improvements and additions. The mobile version, however, is a little less sophisticated and difficult to manage, just due to the small screen size and need of precision when dragging and dropping items with your finger.

Paulo otávio D.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

No wonder it's so well known. You cannot go wrong.

Publié le 21/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use it for both internal and external business needs whenever we want professional or fun-looking visual publications that won't take a lot of time to make (or money to pay a pro).

Avantages

First of all, it's really easy to use. Tools are a no-brainer for the most part (or require little exploring), and unlike in other offline apps, it has tons of resources (icons, images, even text templates with different sizes and fonts) just a couple of clicks away, so the best part is that it saves you a lot of time when you're in a hurry. We use it whenever we don't have time for getting a pro/a designer to do it while still needing something that looks either professional or even fun (for internal events, for example – making internal announcements). It's also quite affordable, and can be used even for some business needs. Great for designing T-shirts quickly; it even gives you the measures if you search.

Inconvénients

Such simplicity and clean UI/UX comes at the cost of making a few really basic needs surprisingly slightly more complex than they should, such as when you have to draw a line. There's no "pencil", so you have to go to shapes, find a line you like, and then use it and adapt it. Still quite easy, but adding a few basic custom drawing tools wouldn't hurt.

Thomas F.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

Simple and Sleek design with decent functionality

Publié le 09/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall Canva is a great program whether using the free templates and graphics or unlocking their super high quality paid templates and graphics. Either way you won't be disappointed. I've been using Canva for a while and they keep getting better. It's real helped me on my Facebook post to educate my customers and make high quality infographics.

Avantages

This tool is great for quickly creating infographics for real estate educational pieces that you can post on your social media platforms. Canva has templates for all types of postings that are fairly easy to customize. If you know the look and feel of the design you're going for then just flip through their large selection of templates, select the one you want, and make the adjustments you desire. It's that easy. The functionality is limited but powerful enough for almost any task. One positive to the limited functionality is that you don't get overwhelmed with all the options like some other programs which leaves you getting stuck in an endless loop of trying to find the "best" font or the best transitions. It's a simple, clean, inexpensive tool. Also, the export and import features are great. You can import your own photos, logos, etc. and the export function let's you export your creation to a bunch of different formats for whatever platform you want to share on. It's a great program with a large volume of quality stock images, graphics, fonts and templates to tackle any presentation. It works seamlessly with our real estate posts.

Inconvénients

One downside to the software is the difficulty of changing the location of certain items in the layout. It can be cumbersome when compared to some of the other programs out there to relocate items within the presentation. The only other downside is that a lot of the graphics and templates are not free so you options are limited with the free version.

Christopher M.
Traduire en français

Canva Definitely Understands Its Users!

Publié le 26/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Canva is a 9/10. Whenever I need a quick design made or even some design inspiration, Canva is a great resource to turn to. The design assets that they provide are up-to-date and have provided my team with a quick way to create templates for the current project and future ones. In total, Canva has saved my team thousands of hours over the 2 years that we have used the software.

Avantages

Canva makes good design available to just about anyone with a desktop or mobile device. They provide plenty of templates for a wide range of different formats including digital and print. These templates are constantly updated and in-touch with modern design trends. In the editor, the software provides automatic guidelines that help the user understand symmetry, composition, and ratios. For users looking for pre-made graphics or stock photos, Canva also provides a huge selection of assets that can be dragged and dropped into any design.

Inconvénients

Some features commonly used by illustrators such as a "Selector Tool" or basic masking tools are not available.

Avendanogonzalezs L.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Hooped on Canva: The best desition for NonCreative Professionals

Publié le 16/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Once you get in ¨the Flow¨you will be able to create any Ad or other product that you can create with Canva in a very short period of time. Of course, it will be a nice way to start from scratch and learning each day a new way to add a visual value that can lead you to attract new customers.

Avantages

As a professional, I have no chance as a Designer. Definitely I am not what a can recall ¨an artist¨, but, since I started to use CANVA, I have a revolutionary change in the way I create my ads for my job. Once I got the patience and the creativity starts to flow, I became an exceptional artist (jocking....of course, it is in my standards). Canva is the best software to create your own Ads and it is a very user-friendly solution. I love it. Now I am testing the Canva Pro, so maybe I will be creating a better than ever Ads for my customers, empowering my job in a very complex world right now. Do not waste more time, and hooped on Canva.

Inconvénients

The problem is not the software, the issue is the user. If you plan to make any Ad and create a very empowering idea to attract new customers, you must take your time and of course, use all the potential of Canva. It is a very cool software, so you have to spend some time learning what you can create. Be smart, spend time and make some ads. It is the only way to learn and maximize your potential.

Matthew W.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Game-changing design software

Publié le 30/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have used it both for social media posts (photo and video) and for presentations.

Amazing flow for both.

The time it takes me to build a presentation or post image is now just the amount of time I need to think about what I am going to say and how I will say it. Manipulating Canva takes essentially no time and I can do the image manipulation and color changes mindlessly as I focus on refining my message.

- Time saving flow
- Good, fast cloud experience with minimal latency
- All basic design and layout functions covered
- Compatibility is adequate for our needs

Inconvénients

No cons per se, the product is great and I do not have any complaints. I will, however, use this space to ask for improvements and other features I would like to see:

- Faster refreshing of copied content in gallery

- More and deeper integrations with social schedulers (ideally an option right in the "Publish" button)

- It could be easier to search and sort visual elements (especially photos and videos)

- Very specific, I know, but: I had to Google how to extend a thin line (expanding it would always make it thicker). Found out that it is possible, but practically need to zoom in on the line and carefully aim your mouse to grab the side of it...

Sarah H.

Canva - Design Features for Teams

Publié le 16/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

MUST HAVE FOR AGENCIES - The templates are beautiful and this tool has saved our team so much time and energy. Also, Canva keeps getting better and better over the years by adding new templates and features to the tool. Anyone that creates anything online needs to be using Canva.

Avantages

Canva is THE BEST design tool not only for people like me (not a designer) but also for some of our junior art directors because the media templates are already sized and formatted correctly for each channel and our designers can quickly build out static or animated content without having to customize using Photoshop. I'm not a designer but Canva makes me feel really proud and accomplished that I can create some beautiful graphics without having to learn PS techniques.

Inconvénients

I do wish that we could have a library of content and organize projects by client, especially when uploading photos. We upload so many photos that they sometimes get lost in the mix.

Lidia F.
Traduire en français

I use it for everything!

Publié le 07/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have nothing but excellent things to say about Canva. I am a teacher and I also do some freelance marketing work for a few restaurants. I use this program for both. I have used it to make my own graphics and designs for multiple startups and it has saved me thousands on having to hire someone. I love that you can print directly from their site so everything is all in one place and the quality of the prints is excellent. Not to mention the packaging is delightful! They are doing an awesome job, and I recommend them at every chance I get.

Avantages

This product is so easy to use and because it's online I can pull my projects up from any computer or mobile device. It is so generous in the amount of design elements it allows and they continuously keep up with trends making designing so much easier for me.

Inconvénients

It has so many choices that sometimes I get stuck trying to decide. I think its a great problem to have and I hope they will not change! But, sometimes I spend hours choosing between their awesome fonts. They have so many choices that I have to go in with a strategy. I give myself three minutes to pick a font, or an image, or element, and I force myself to make a choice. Otherwise, i'll spend hours browsing and choosing between fonts. Luckily, you can create folders to group elements together when you're creating brands, that way you can go back and easily decide what elements to use on a certain project.

Michaela B.
Secteur d'activité: Impression
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Canva is the reason for my marketing career!

Publié le 30/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a Marketing major, you would think I would choose some sort of "fancy" software that cost a lot of money to create marketing material for our company but I have stuck with Canva since my first class project in 2013 to now. Canva is my go to software when I need to get something done quickly but it needs to look clean, crisp and professional.

I could go on and on about Canva but to put it simply, if you need to create GREAT marketing material or even if you just want to make something that looks nice just because, this is what you should use!

Avantages

Canva is such an easy product to use and anyone can do it. I'm talking ages 6 years old to 99 years old can figure out how to create something awesome and super professional.

I love the layout of Canva and how quickly you can find what you are looking for in the search function. If you are looking for a specific shape graphic to add onto your design, all you have to do is type it in. I also love all of the templates that are offered and that can help spark your creative thinking, especially if you're stuck and can't come up with an idea!

Inconvénients

There's nothing bad I can say about Canva at all. They even have a mobile app which I use constantly for our social media page!

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

Allows anyone in business to create appealing branded materials for customers/clients

Publié le 24/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been using Canva for years to create blog post covers, social media banners, social media posts, YouTube video thumbnails, and even branded pdfs to share information with my audience. Everything I've made in Canva has always been of high quality when it was time to hit publish and download my creations.

They offer so much within their free version and are constantly updated templates, that there really is no reason to complain about something that you're not even paying for.

Moving up to the paid version makes a lot of sense though if you want access to more storage, professional stock photos, extra templates, and more.

Avantages

I like that you don't need photoshop or graphic design skills to use this software. The gorgeous templates they provide allow you to easily create professional and/or creative documents from day one of signing up for their service.

You can alter their templates by simply dragging and dropping elements onto your creation or you can make your own templates from scratch.

If you see a template that is not a part of Canva's free version, you can pay for it a la carte if you like without having to sign up for the monthly subscription.

I feel like Canva is a great gift and quick solution for anyone in business who wants their brand to look appealing from the start (before they're ready go find someone to do their graphics for them).

Inconvénients

I don't like how lines and boxes can end up being out of alignment if you're creating a document on Canva while using Safari. To avoid that issue, I learned to create questionnaires and pdfs while with the Chrome browser instead.

Utilisateur vérifié

The best out there

Publié le 27/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing. I enjoy using Canva for my company's graphics needs.

Avantages

Canva is no doubt the best for seamless and easy designing. Even beginners can figure out how to create beautiful designs that stand out. I personally like to start designing from scratch, but on days when I just need a quick fix, I find staggering amounts of beautiful templates to suit my needs.
Also, I like that I can add 3 free custom brand colours in the free version. For icons and illustrations, there are tons of FREE ones to add a touch of elegance to my designs (sometimes I find too-good-to-be-free icons and I just get more awed).

In all, Canva is my go-to for fast, easy, beautiful designs on the go (I totally love the valuable articles on their website too).

Inconvénients

I don't like that I experience a 'conflicting' copy issue most times because I lose my designs and have to start over.

Also, when I search for an illustration/icon, if I choose one and later change my mind, I have to manually retype my search. It doesn't happen with images, just icons and it can be a bit annoying if I can't remember the exact word that brought up a particular search result.

Humberto C.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Canva, El Software de Diseño Online Más Usado

Publié le 09/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Canva, en lo personal es la mejor herramienta de diseño para NO diseñadores. Es un software que ha democratizado el diseño gráfico para cualquiera que desee incorporar estrategias de contenido en sus redes sociales, presentaciones de negocios, flayer publicitarios, entre otros.

Con Canva, encontrarás muchas plantillas listas para utilizar en cualquiera de tus redes sociales. Cada una de ellas están optimizadas en cuanto al tamaño recomendado para la red social que deseas utilizar en tus campañas.

Este software es muy versátil y su funcionamiento es muy intuitivo. Como es una herramienta que utilizan los más experimentados marketeros online, existen mucho tutoriales que te ayudarán a volverte en un experto.

Mucho expertos en marketing digital recomiendan su uso.

Los amigos de Hubspot tienen infinidad de artículos de blog que hablan de esta herramienta. Forbes.com habla de su crecimiento en medio del COVID-19. Si escribes "Canva" en el buscador de Google encontrarás más de 23MM de resultados de expertos hablando de este software de diseño.

Otra cosa adorable de esta herramienta es que también la encuentra en su aplicación móvil, tanto para Android como para IOS.

Disfruta de esta herramienta y no dudes en decidirte por ella.

Avantages

- Uno de los software de diseño online más utilizado por lo que encontrarás muchísimos tutoriales, plantillas y ejemplos a utilizar.
- Su versión gratuita ya dispone de muchísimos diseños y plantillas que pueden ayudarte a comenzar si no eres diseñador (como yo).
- La versión de pago te ofrece muchísimas opciones de diseño: plantillas, imágenes, íconos realmente impactantes.
- Es muy fácil de utilizar, un software muy intuitivo y versátil.
- Posee infinidad de tamaños y formatos para utilizar en cualquier red social. Sus tamaños están actualizados para que cuadren perfectamente en cualquiera de tus redes sociales.

Inconvénients

- En su versión gratuita, no puedes descargar diseños en fondo transparente. Es una utilidad que vas a necesitar en cualquier momento. Lo puedes resolver actualizando a una suscripción de pago.

Danielle N.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Gorgeous app with a sea of options!

Publié le 07/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really enjoy the ease of the app, navigating around it and editing to personalise each piece of content. It creates fantastic outlines for social media platforms and enhances each post with a chic yet clean finish. Everything is able to be edited and adapted to perfection and to your individual taste.
What I love is that it has different sections for different platforms meaning as a result the layout for each piece will vary in size but create the same finished clean cut look as desired with the ability of having a matching version for a different platform therefore saving you the extra time trying to edit one specific post to fit a different version; for example a Facebook cover or a instagram live/ post are different size and specs. Using this app ultimately creates better outcomes in less time. I found I had more audience engagement and new content ideas. WIN WIN!

Avantages

I love how personalised this app is. It is like the owners ( a young American) is having a chat with you throughout her daily app updates, notifications and weekly emails. (All interchangeable how often you receive them). I love seeing the app update with the tutorials, extra edits of content to use for your business for both premium and free members. The range that is available for free members is phenomenal, within its SEA of choices! The stock images are the best I have seen to date, they are vibrant and fresh. The app doesn't scrimp on how professional each part of the app itself looks alongside each individual section, tutorials and the photo quality. There is also a personal file section which is really handy to have quick access to something you have already made if you fancy reusing or updating something without having to start again (which wouldn't be too hard anyway) but we all love ease as humans!

Inconvénients

There isn't much I dislike. I think the app is fantastic!
It is easy to merge with other apps.
It COULD potentially be easier for the app to connect directly to IG rather than saving an image then uploading as a separate file.

Rhea D.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Multipurpose Creative Tool

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 01/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As the Marketing Head of a student organization at my university, Canva is my go-to tool to make and decorate flyers for event promotions, set up stories with the designs provided by Canva, to be uploaded on social media- Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn as well as the organization website. I also use Canva personally for creating Adoption Posts for dogs and cats and share them over Whatsapp, Instagram, and Facebook. Canva has a variety of templates to choose from and also gives you the flexibility to upload your own designs from the web which is why I particularly like this software.

Avantages

I use Canva on a weekly basis to make flyers and posters for the promotion of my student organization's events. I love how versatile Canva is in its functionality right from developing, flyers, posters, infographics and Instagram stories. After using Canva I haven't gone to any other product. I especially love the feature where it allows other team members to collaborate and make its usage more open source for the entire team. As a student volunteering for the organization, I really like how Canva allows you to access functionalities for free to create your artwork.

Inconvénients

While creating content, a lot of screen space is taken by the functionalities and templates and these are not adjustable. Because of this, the actual screen space of the flyer being created reduces. At times the flyer area during editing is really small and difficult to work with. Although Canva allows you to zoom to increase the flyer/poster size, it involves a lot of scrolling to add in new features. It would be really beneficial if Canva allows resizing functionality and template areas.

Andrew H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Canva: Quick and easy to use

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 26/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I find this an invaluable tool for running our organisation. It vastly simplifies graphics creation and speeds up the process. But I consider it an addition to something like Photoshop or Pixelmator Pro, rather than a replacement.

Avantages

This is a really great tool for creating simple and repeatable designs. We have used it to create social media posts, flyers, and even our annual report. There are many things I like about Canva:

* There is a good library of free-to-use graphics and clip-art. The pro-version (reasonably priced) now includes the right to use every stock-footage photo and asset on the site.

* It is so intuitive and easy to use. I have used Photoshop and Pixelmator on the Mac and although they are very powerful they have a difficult learning curve - Canva does not have all those features, but you can get many (most?) tasks done quickly and with no training.

* It is very template driven, so you can work from existing templates that they provide, or create your own template to use. We designed a template for our social media posts and can now adapt and reuse it very simply.

* You can upload your logo and the corporate colours you use with your brand and they are stored in the site and easily accessible every time you create something

* All of your work is stored and conducted online. There is no software to install! You can always find your work. You never lose your work.

* You can export your work in a variety of formats - including with a bleed and crop marks for commercial printing. I've had items printed professionally and they have looked spectacular.

Inconvénients

* The system is not good at giving you pixel perfect control. There are no rulers that I have discovered in the system - this is frustrating if you need some elements of the design to be in exactly the right place. This has not stopped us creating printed matter, but it is sometimes frustrating.

* There are occasionally tasks that I cannot do in Canva and need to resort to other applications to do, for example removing the background from an image through a custom crop.

Emilie josephine M.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Canva is perfect if you are on a tight budget or schedule!

Publié le 27/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Canva is a perfect solution for anyone who owns their own business or is thinking of starting their own. In 15 minutes - you can have a social media post, an Infographic, or a presentation all done. It is very cost effective (I believe we paid $13/mo when we first started a paid subscription) and gives you access to thousands of icons, videos, photos, fonts, and templates. When I ran our social media in the beginning, Canva allowed me to create 50-75 social media posts in a couple of hours. My team can now do 500 in the same time period and it has thus increased our productivity tenfold.

Avantages

Canva is an absolute dream to work with. Not only is their product cheap (you can get started for free and this includes many free photos and elements), but it is extremely user friendly and has a vast library of templates. Starting with the free version and paying for “add-on” single images or videos (even if you do not have pro, you can pay for individual items you want) is the best way to get acquainted with Canva without the commitment. However, once you start using it regularly - I can almost guarantee you will fall in love with it.

Inconvénients

There is almost nothing I do not like about Canva, but if I was forced to choose something it would be that videos downloaded “all at once” does not end up as individual files in a zip folder like pictures do, but rather as one continuous video. I can appreciate why this is great for those who do not have a video editing software, but I wish there was an option to “opt out” of the download as one single file (the workaround is to download each “page” individually, but this takes time).

Mark W.
Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Canva is the PERFECT Social Media Tool

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Canva is great. There are paid options which may help certain users get further use out of the software. But again, if you know how to use some other software to combine with Canva, you'll get the best overall experience. But even if you only know how to use Canva and nothing else, you'll likely be very impressed with the kinds of graphics you can create completely free of charge. Any social media user that is not an expert in graphic design, should be using Canva to make their social media pop.

Avantages

I love Canva due to the amount of things you can do with it completely free. It really is a great tool to make social media graphics really shine. It definitely is worth having some basic skills with other software such as Photoshop, which will make your Canva experience that much better.

Canva really is just for templates and it's best you use your own photos to upload. So if you can edit photos how you like, but can't create templates from scratch, marrying your very basic photo editing skills, with the ease of use of Canva is just a perfect combination.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, editing the templates can be a bit clunky and frustrating. The tools that they have in place to edit are pretty good and I honestly don't know what can be done to fix it. But making small tweaks to the templates could sometimes be a pain. Sometimes I like the style of a template, but want to make a small adjustment to it, and it creates a bigger headache than I'd like it to. For example, in certain templates if you want to add more words than in their example text, it could create some funky layout issues. I wish Canva would do a better job in adding more "flexibility" to their templates.

Suzana P.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Traduire en français

I use Canva for EVERYTHING! Free options are endless!

Publié le 13/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Canva has honestly been a lifesaver for my job. I do not have a degree in Advertising or Marketing, but Canva makes all of my work look so clean and professional. They have really put out high quality work and it makes my life easier. I am always the one my co workers come to for any sort of small print project, because Canva has helped me deliver FAST and EASY quality projects. I would say it is ultra user friendly. Whatever you're using now, or if you're looking to use a software, stop right now and just sign up for Canva. I am not kidding you, it will make your life a lot easier. You can literally just use one of their templates if you are not the creative type, or start from scratch on any project. This is a HUGE tool for your personal business or Small Business.

Avantages

I had to take a moment to write a review about Canva Software. I seriously cannot get enough of Canva. I have used Canva for over 2 years and all the options are amazing. I work as a Marketing director for both a catering and event planning company. I create menus, ads, social media posts all through Canva. We are a Small Business and don't have a fancy team creating out content, just me! I've been able to provide consistent quality work that looks professional. I customize each material from beginning to end starting with sizing, font, how much an item is turned, transparency, color, gifs or moving media, to the final print or saving product. You have options to save as PDF, JPG, PNG, Video and more. When you want to add a picture or design, you just search keywords and thousands of neat designs pop up. Not every picture or design is free though. However, THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT FREE TEMPLATES TO USE! Free options are really endless and I appreciate that. If there is something that does have a watermark, the price to pay isn't that bad either, so it is worth it! I've created simple signs for our restaurants or beautiful eye catching ads for our Social Media platforms. The best part is, I can log into any computer, anywhere, sign in, and all of my creations are saved there. Every new change made to your design is saved automatically every so often, so you don't run the risk of losing changes if you log out. They also have printing options, so that's nice

Inconvénients

Canva recently started to have moving images as an option. I would say their moving gifs are limited though. I would love see more of those on there. They are eye catching and will help a lot of creative groups, like myself, to put out more awesome content!

I have not tried to have something printed by Canva, but they do have the option of having your creation printed. I will be trying some of their prints soon for a personal project. (I'm getting married, so I will be creating my own wedding invitations and save the dates through Canva)

Ian M.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Just the right balance of power and control and ease

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 28/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really enjoy being able to create marketing assets quickly and Canva has nailed the feeling of "play" with their library of assets. I've mostly used Canva to produce banners (digital, not physical) for ad campaigns and t-shirts. In writing this review I just learned they have menus as a template type and videos so I'm likely to try working with those asset types soon.

Avantages

A lot of products in the "design for non-designers" category have the problem of not allowing enough flexibility. They pin the user in with too few choices and restrictions so that every design (logo, banner, etc.) that you make ends up feeling too similar and not inspired, not YOUR creation. Canva is exceptional in that it makes it easy and fun to try LOTS of different designs, providing you with just the right assets to try a lot of different designs. It's still easy enough that you don't feel like you have to struggle or read a lot of how-to guides to get started but it's flexible enough that when you've created something, it feels like it's really yours (and not just a couple template options that you picked from). It's very handy for creating assets like logos, banners, t-shirts, etc. when you need something quick and when you don't have a professional designer resource. Great for home businesses working on marketing assets or startups where a CEO or product or marketing person needs to jump in and produce a few assets for a campaign, merchandise, etc.

Inconvénients

This is more of a limitation than a negative comment about the product: Canva has a LOT of template types, including videos and menus (for restaurants) but they do NOT (as of Mar 28, 2020) appear to have a few key types like screenshots (i.e. for app stores) and their videos don't allow you to superimpose a graphic or video within the scene. I bring these two cases up because it's a very common need for a small business that produces apps to create promotional screenshots (the type where the screenshot is surrounded by marketing text) and promotional videos demoing their app content. For cases like this you'll have to look at https://biteable.com/ (for promo videos) and https://theapplaunchpad.com/ (for screenshot generators).

Jonathan L.

User Since They Were Young

Publié le 26/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When I was a fledgling independent designer, I needed a design solution that gave me much of the power of Adobe Illustrator, but without the cost. I also wanted something that didn't require me to install software on my machine – aka cloud-based. After seeing a post from Guy Kawasaki, who was evangelizing for the company, I decided to try Canva out. Over the years, the company has added loads of useful features that helped me decide to start all my designers off with Canva rather than app software. Also, having teams and a brand kit available are a boon for creating designs for our own in-house work.

Avantages

I started my marketing business with the idea that I'd grow it with remote staff. I realized that meant I'd need to find a design solution that gave me the power of Illustrator without the cost and the necessity if installing software. Enter Canva, the cloud-based designer's Swiss army knife. With Canva, I can be in Buenos Aires, add a member to my team in Los Angeles, and get them straight to work...regardless of whether they're subscribed to Adobe's suite. Furthermore, the Canva interface has gotten much more robust over the years: smart guides, excellent export options, direct access to stock images – so the need for us to turn to Adobe is less and less.

Inconvénients

Generally, the Canva team has really built an excellent product, so there's not much I can complain about. However, there is one small, nuanced thing I'd really like. With security and privacy becoming so important now, I would love to have two-factor authentication through an authenticator app. Canva does have 2FA through a text message, but my team travels a lot and our phones have been lost or stolen often. But we all have 1Password on our computers to generate security codes, which would have saved time, so adding an authenticator option for 2FA would be incredibly useful.

Katalyn K.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Leads pack in free graphic design software

Publié le 14/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

There is nothing else like Canva out there--something free that has as many features. As an employee at a nonprofit and a freelancer, paid products are just not always an option or not a priority. Overall, the UI is great, there are so many free fonts/pictures/designs/etc, and it is a powerhouse for graphic design--especially if you need something easy and quick to use. The paid options are worth it if you do feel like investing a bit, you will get more functionality and design options for a very reasonable price. I recommend this product all the time to folks, even those with no design experience or know how. It's just so easy to use and amazing that all of it is free and has no ads.

Avantages

There are SO many great features in Canva that I don't know where to start. It is really easy to use, even if you have no graphic design experience or knowledge, and the number of features that are available rival a lot of more expensive paid products. Very user friendly and easy to figure out even as a first time user--a lot of it is just drag and drop or drag around with your mouse. Tons of templates so not only do you know your FB header or IG post is the right size--there's also free designs you can build off of. You can share items with the rest of your team and copy designs. There's truly a lot to like about Canva.

Inconvénients

I have very little in the way of things to dislike. There are quite a few elements (pictures, fonts, gifs, etc) and features (resizing your design without having to recreate it) that are only available as a paid subscriber and Canva doesn't allow you to filter them out, though I can't say I blame them. Sometimes formatting can get wacky when downloading items. It can't do everything that Photoshop or InDesign can do--it's not a replacement for that. There are some other very minor quirks (like if you paste in text, it will remove the paragraph breaks or bullet points) but there's not much to dislike.

Sue B.
Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications
Traduire en français

Anyone who spends any time running a business should know about Canva

Publié le 09/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Canva has been fantastic. I didn't rate their support simply because I think in my years of using Canva I have literally had only positive experiences and I don't think I have ever had to contact support. I plan on continuing to use the Canva Pro and I recommend it to anyone who needs some graphics or designs for their business.

Avantages

First, I totallly love Canva! I was an early adopte of Canva back when it was still in Beta and you needed an invite to get an account. So I have been using it for several years now. It is my go-to place to create graphics for social media profiles and posts, blog posts, posters, Facebook ads, website graphics, logos... you name it! Barely a day goes by that I don't use Canva.

What I like most about it is how easy it is to create professional looking graphics, without knowing how to use a complicated program like Photoshop. Depending on your background, the learning curve to use it is minimal. If you can drag and drop and click you can use Canva.

Inconvénients

There are very things I don't like about Canva. You can do a lot with just the free version and that is what I used for a couple years. Eventually I upgraded to the pro version because it had features that allowed me to do things I needed to be able to do. For example, with the free version you can't create png files with transparent backgrounds. So that limits what you can do, especially if you want to create logos. But this isn't really something I dislike about the software, just a reason why I upgraded to the paid version. They have to make their money somehow, so I think it's a fair trade to pay for the upgrade which has so many awesome features!