Avis sur MyAppointments

MyAppointments

Logiciel d'agenda pour les prestataires de services.

5/5 (27 avis)

I have been a customer for 15 years!

Publié le 17.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am better organized, my clients can make requests for new appointments from their cell phone, and my staff can check their schedules remotely from home.

Avantages

I started using their Elite desktop program back in 2003. The reason we loved Elite was because it was so user-friendly and easy to understand. We switched over to MyAppointments (their cloud-based solution) mostly because we wanted clients to receive text messages to their cell phones reminding them of their upcoming appointments. MyAppointments is a great software program, but what I love most is their customer support -- I have real person I can call to ask a question anytime. They are friendly, courtesy and eager to hear my input for improvement. Whenever I have a suggestion for improvement they listen and keep me updated as changes get added.

We are located in New Orleans where we get a lot of tourists visiting and we love how new clients can find us online by typing in "New Orleans" on the main page for MyAppointments.

I love this system!

Inconvénients

We would like clients to receive one text reminder for all five services scheduled in one day, instead a text reminder per service. We understand this will be updated for us in the future.

Support client

MyAppointments Came To My Doorstep!!!

Publié le 12.04.2018

Avantages

I found MyAppointments at the IBS NY 2018 trade show. They were the cheeriest salon management software company in the entire space, and to make it better they integrate with Square, which I am currently using for processing. I thoroughly enjoyed the walkthrough that they did for me at the show, and for the first time (because I have tried to use other software programs in the past) I left their booth feeling very positive; ready to head back to the salon and get started. Not only did I get a quick follow up phone call and tutorial, but then I got a personal handwritten note in the mail. Followed again by a text. The next thing I knew, my rep at MyAppointments told me he was coming to me. From Florida to upstate (and I mean UPstate) New York, 1307 miles, they came. And I spent a delightful time working hard and learning a ton. We sat side by side entering data and taking notes. He did whatever was needed including a remote call to the developer during our session. I am really impressed with their customer service and by the program itself. I have a hopeful feeling regarding how much myAppointments is going to help my business grow and succeed. The relative ease of use as well as the pleasing graphics really works for me. I feel confident and satisfied with my purchase. Thank you!

Inconvénients

The fact that I have to discipline myself to really learn it to make it my own and have it work for me. But already I can see that the hard work is up front, and since I was helped by my rep, I'm almost all set. I'm not fond of some of the colors, but a little bird told me that adjustments are being made to make it even better.

Support client

I am Happy Customer for 9 years Now!

Publié le 04.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's easy for me, and I can save client records, gives me totals, easy to click, all my reports

Avantages

The people behind MyAppointments have always been there for me throughout the years. I first started using their desktop program called Elite, which was very easy to use. And was very happy to switch over to their internet version which offers even more powerful functions. One time someone from MyAppointments came to my business in person to provide further training. I highly recommend MyAppointments for anyone. The appointment book, client features and sales register are extremely easy. and my clients love receiving text message reminding them of their next appointments. I really love it. Going on 9 years strong with this software company!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

This is the EASIEST software program I have ever seen!!

Publié le 27.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I really like being able to put all my data in a computer instead of it being on paper everywhere.

Avantages

I own a hair salon business in a small town in southern Georgia. Life in this small town is simple and easy going -- and that's exactly what I wanted from a software program -- SIMPLE and EASY. I have nothing but great things to say about MyAppointments. I signed up for a free trial period after first meeting the team from MyAppointments at a beauty show in Orlando. I have been very impressed with all of its wonderful features. Makes my job easier

My formal employee used another software program to book appointments, I think it was called Vagaro. I used to watch her struggle with it all the time. In fact, recently I was encouraging her to consider switching over to MyAppointments since it is sooooo much easier.

MyAppointments is versatile, easy to understand, I pick things up quickly. I like that the screens are not crowded with a lot unnecessary stuff and I see only what I need to see at any given moment. For a person that is not tech savvy, it's easy for me to use this program.

Now, regarding their training and technical support, I have one word... "AWESOME." They are there when you need them no matter what. One day Shelly from their office called me up on the phone and asked me, "Are you ready to add a "BOOK NOW" button to your FaceBook page?" I really liked that he was looking out for my best interest and following up with me. Their team is polite and easy to talk to on the phone.

did I mention yet that I really LOVE MYAPPOINTMENTS?

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use/ time effiecent

Publié le 18.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I highly reccommend appointments.com. Its very easy to set up, and ounce it's set up, it's like having your own personal secretary, storing client information, online booking, alerts to you as soon as anything happends like appointment bookings, canceling or rescheduling . Also txt alerts to your clients confirming their appointments for the next day. I really enjoy knowing anyone can book at anytime from anywhere they are, and I will be alerted wherever I am.

Avantages

Easy set up/ reliabity/ cost efficient/ time saving

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Can't Wait to use this in my Training Center for Continuing Education!!!

Publié le 07.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

MyAppointments has changed the way I book appointments -- no more carrying an appointment book and pen. Also, my clients can stop calling me day and night to ask when I am available -- instead, they just book online from their cell phone!

Avantages

I was at the show in NY last month and wasn't looking for software and saw a friendly face at the MyAppointments booth. His anme was Leroy. Without saying a word, I could tell he had something REAL to offer so we started to talk. He started to tell me about MyAppointments and from that point onward I was sold! I am using it today and love it. Easy for me to book appointments and easy for my clients. I plan to soon open a training center for continuing education for licensed beauty and barber professionals. This software is so easy that I am planning to use it at the training center. Oh, and I really love the "real people" experience I get from MyAppointments!

Inconvénients

I have no comments here I have no comments here I have no comments here I have no comments here I have no comments here

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use and efficient use of time

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 23.01.2018

Avantages

It is extremely easy to set up and hit the ground running. The price is more than fair and I love that there is no contract. The product is easy to customize and the interface is intuitive. Patrons are able to easily and conveniently book their appointments.

Inconvénients

At times the software runs slow, however technical support is always readily available to assist with any conflict.

Support client

The BEST Business Decision Ive made..!!!

Publié le 05.04.2018

Made my life easier

Avantages

I looove the fact that this program is user friendly..my customers enjoyed the ease of scheduling their appointments without having to contact me ...So it was a win-win for both.. Because I could continue working on my clients and check and approve appointments later in my day.. Everything i have learned bout this program i absolutely love...and i cannot wait to recommend to many of my industry friends...Thank you MyAppointments for making my load easier and allowing me to make more $$$..

Support client

Iam not great with technology and was a bit scared but was so amazed on how easy it was to learn/use

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 28.04.2017

Avantages

I love how user friendly it is, I have not had any issues using or learning it! I love how it sends text message reminders to the clients and also to me whenever a change has been made to my schedule!

Support client

No more texting back and forth with clients! That's the best part!

Publié le 23.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

helped to be better organized

Avantages

The software is very easy to use, support is awesome. I love how I can see my appointments on my cell phone or laptop. In the past clients would text me back and forth asking me which days and times i am open. Now with MyAppointments, my clients can see my openings right from their cell phones and select a date and time without ever having to text me. I have used a desktop program in the past and love having all my data stored in the cloud -- no more having to back up data. I highly recommend this program to anyone.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any cons at this time I can't think of any cons at this time I can't think of any cons at this time

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Awesome team to work with!!!!!

Publié le 14.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I left a software company that was all about money, and not the consumer. Went with the team @ myappointments and the experience is completely opposite. They ask what I need from the program and are working very hard to try to accommodate and care about what I need as a business owner

Avantages

I am currently using their desktop program, eagerly looking forward to using cloud version. The help from Steven, Tony, and Shelly is awesome . Getting started with the program, they are all walking me through, working with each other on what needs to be done changed or sorted through. It has been an awesome experience.. I cannot wait for a long relationship with the program and tech support

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great Customer Service! Loved that it integrates with Square!

Publié le 22.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm saving money with a software that's more user friendly and it integrates with Square.

Avantages

I am switching from another online booking system that was complicated and overpriced. I like that this is user friendly and less expensive. I also like that it integrates with my Square. I also like that there is one on one training. What really impressed me was someone from MyAppointments drove all the way to Lafayette, IN to personalize my experience with the software.

Inconvénients

I am pleased with what I see I am pleased with what I see I am pleased with what I see I am pleased with what I see

the best

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 08.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis

Avantages

being a busy family of 5 this is a must to keep up with activities and work related jobs. quick and easy to learn!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I'm "wowed" by this company and their integrity!

Publié le 16.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It helps me to stay better organized and my clients love the text reminders

Avantages

We met the MyAppointments team at America's Beauty Show in Chicago 2018. I really was impressed with a representative. He was wonderful and explained everything very simply. Today one of the representative came to my salon and continued to do the same. I'm wowed by this company and the integrity it seems to have. Thank you, I appreciate the one on one training.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any con, it is so easy to use.

I¿ve learned to use this software program under 30 minutes

Publié le 18.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Makes life easier...more time for margaritas!

Avantages

Within an hour after signing up for free membership I received a text message from a representative ready to help me. Over the course of a couple of weeks he was very patient due to my schedule he was very accommodating. Being that I let him know I was computer illiterate I found that this was pretty easy to navigate..easy to book appointments and to add clients. I highly recommend this software for any pet grooming business.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Thank God For Human Companies...

Publié le 25.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Meets my business needs and solves a pressing client management challenge. But human contact means everything when push comes to shove...it makes a difference to have a human being get on the phone.

Avantages

Software is easy to use and set up. Support was amazing. I had difficulty initially navigating the system, primarily because I was not sure of what I needed. I received a text from one of their amazing professionals, who easily walked me through what I needed. But utilization of my time I have had in ages.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

great customer satisfaction 100% and i highly recommend this software to all businesses.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

it makes my life easy because my clients don't have to call me anymore they can book an appt directly from their cellphone.

Avantages

user friendly and very simple . love the face to face interaction. I first met the my appointment team in orlando and i fell in love with the program instantly. i really love how fast they get back to me quickly and efficiently. im very happy they continued to call me to keep up with my progression as a new business owner. The support rep. actually came from Gainesville and trained 2 of my appts and they pickedup the software very b quick and easily. im very thankful to them!!!!

Inconvénients

im looking forward to upgrades and more control over customization. i love the feature that allows my clients to book an appointment on their own and i wish i could customize it a little more so i can customize it to my website.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Awesome, wonderful customer care!

Publié le 14.05.2018

Avantages

I am not technology friendly. And this system was so easy to get integrated into our salon. And I love the fact that someone came out to our business and got hands on with all of our staff. The transfer seems like a piece of cake!

Inconvénients

So far I am thrilled! I don't know that I can pick anything out just yet. We are looking forward to our business running better than it has been without a booking system.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

My Appointments has redefined my LIFE!!

Publié le 04.04.2018

Avantages

I came in contact with My Appointment during the IBS Show (New York) in March. My business, life, service, and quality of life has change because I am less stressed about managing my appointment book or clients. I have more time to focus on providing service and marketing.

Inconvénients

You have to be crazy to dislike anything. You have to be crazy to dislike anything. You have to be crazy to dislike anything.

Support client

Fell in love immediately!!

Publié le 06.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Will improve our school transition to the work force.

Avantages

The system and fast and easy to work from any device. The training was very informative and exciting! This is a great system for all ages! We are a school and added the program to help the students transition to the work force!

Inconvénients

I have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great technical support, always attentive, website is easy to use and its very resourceful.

Publié le 02.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Allows us to smoothly process our patient's information for scheduling purposes.

Avantages

It is customizable and easy to use. Fast & efficient. Patients are able to interact with the website and allows them to easily and conveniently book their appointments.

Inconvénients

Sometimes software runs slow however technical support is always readily available to assist us with any conflict.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I've been using it for 2 months now It's easy to navigate Can't wait for a few more features

Publié le 09.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

able to go on the internet and use and noble device

Avantages

Getting the emails when someone makes an appointment and the price of the software and there is no contract

Inconvénients

Would like to put in clients History like what formulas I use The last time they had a relaxer or any kind of chemical Features for more tracking

Awesome!

Publié le 18.06.2018

Avantages

Became aquainted w/the company at premiere Orlando. Very professional, personable service. Easy and affordable. Great investment!

Support client

Exceptional customer support. Easy for me, easy for clients!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It provided the virtual 'reservations desk' I was seeking and allowed clients to book appointments without contacting me.

Avantages

I have been jaw-drop amazed by the personal, human, attentive, responsive customer support. Within two hours of sign-up, I received a text from my assigned customer rep! He was prompt in his responses and knowledgeable to help. He was genuine in getting to the bottom of what I needed out of the software and helping me get it to the point that it was doing exactly what I needed it to. If we came to a non-templated need, he contacted the people who were able to change things and customize to my specific, unique needs.

It's extremely user-friendly. Clients have also been on and booked appointments with ease and I have not had any issues or complaints from them having any trouble.

Excellent Customer Support

Publié le 25.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Having used this scheduling program since February, I have been very impressed by the efficient technical support. My learning curve was a steep one, and the technical support staff diligently removed any obstacles I had. Suggestions I as a consumer have had, are taken seriously.