68 avis affichés sur 51

Tresorit

Partage et stockage de fichiers sécurisé

4,8 /5 (51 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
68 avis affichés sur 51
Miro L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Safe harbor for my files

Publié le 03/01/2021

Avantages

As a writer and journalist, it is important for me to protect information from sources. Tresorit has protected storage in the EU and this keeps my files reasonably safe. Synchronization between my devices works flawlessly.

Inconvénients

Collaboration features with MS Office, Google Drive or iCloud could be better from a point of view of user experience, certainly on iOS devices. For me, this is not essential, but it could refrain possible customers from switching.

Paul H.

For the discerning user

Publié le 30/12/2020

I have come to depend on it more and more as my ideal backup solution for "critical" data. It's never caused a problem and actually helps me in defining what data are truly essential for my work and personal interests.

Avantages

It is available on all the operating system platforms that I use and works flawlessly and seamlessly.

Inconvénients

It's on the expensive side - although worth it if you genuinely need the facilities it offers.

Andrew K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Exceptionally Easy Integration and Use

Publié le 01/11/2019

We needed a cloud service that was very secure but easy to use. Tresorit checked both of those boxes.

Avantages

I can easily access our entire organization's files from multiple devices. I love knowing that we are using the most secure cloud storage available. This has made our goal to "go paperless" that much more reassuring for me and my board of directors.

Inconvénients

Can't think of any cons at this time, thanks.

Vincent H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Safe and sound, but expensive

Publié le 20/02/2021

It is definitely worth the money.

Avantages

Tresorit is the best and safest on the market, I think.

Inconvénients

But it comes with a price (it is about 10 times as expensive as Dropbox, if you reckon in terms of Gbs). And you cannot access Tresorit through Webdav, so not through external clients. The good news is that the new iOS files app does allow access.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Unstable on the Mac and problematic

Publié le 02/11/2018

Avantages

Seems secure, at least that's the promise, besides the user interface OK (but nothing special, dropbox is much better). Used Tresorit for a few years and can't really find more advantages.

Inconvénients

- The app freezes very often, sometimes it's so bad that it can even freeze the entire machine (Mac)
- Recently I've maxed out my storage and now it freezes shortly after the app is launched
- It won't sync files that contain special characters. So for example, if you have lots of links to websites saved as files (they often contain "|" and other special chars) then these files won't sync. Tresorit team knows about it and hasn't done anything to fix it over the years
- It often doesn't create links to shared files when using the context menu - it's hit or miss

Bottom line: not all files get synced and it's very unstable. I do not recommend Tresorit. Where do all the good reviews come from? Maybe Windows version is better?

Zsolt K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Apache vs tresorit sync folders

Publié le 30/12/2020

I am able to manage my work on multiple computers / devices and continuously / seamlessly work on different devices without worrying about files being updated to the latest version

Avantages

I can put my apache localhost folder inside the folders that tresorit syncronises and be able to use php+mysql while tresorit is running (can't do it with onedrive)

Inconvénients

mobile application could be little bit faster / more user friendly

Mark A.

Tresorit Review

Publié le 25/12/2020

Excellent

Avantages

End-to-End Security, attention to what is needed, there is nothing superfluous.

Inconvénients

Nothing. It meets all my requirements for security plus it has document sharing like other cloud storage sites.

Chris C.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Reliable offsite backup

Publié le 06/01/2021

Suberb with firs rate technical support

Avantages

Reliable off-site backup that is fully encrypted and so secure
Automatic backup as files are created / modified / deleted
Superb techical support
Together with regular on-site backup this combination gives the business assurance that valuabel documents remain secure and ewasily accessible

Inconvénients

When a file is deleted from the company hard drive, it would be good if deleted files are kept on Tresorit so they can be recovered if deledted in error.
I think this facility is already present as I have had occasion to retrieve a deleted file in the recent past

Christian Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fully content with this product

Publié le 24/02/2021

Very good. Have been using it on 2 workplaces, since we have 2 offices. As well from a laptop.

Avantages

The most important part was, that it is encrypted on the way to the server as well as on the server itself, which is the only way to maintain security. That way even the server owner can not access the content. Being an accounting firm with detailed information about our customers we needed a safe and secure storage place.
As we have 2 offices, I can use the data from the TRESORIT as a cloud on both maschines. As well when I am in my holidays I can access date on my laptop over the cloud.
Additinally it gives me the security, that if any of my computers are bogged, broken, hacked or whatever, I always have the data available. It is a backup of all my important files.

Inconvénients

When you access a file on another computer, then the one where your original data is stored on, there is always a little delay for the files to open.

Utilisateur vérifié

Privacy focused cloud storage

Publié le 15/08/2020

Never had any issues, their app works perfectly and does everything it should do

Avantages

- Provides zero-knowledge experience while keeping everything fast and organized
- Don't need to worry about privacy of your documents

Inconvénients

Doesn't support macOS tagging system, so that when you sync files to another Mac it won't preserve same tags.

Carsten S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The allmost perfekt cloud service

Publié le 10/02/2021

I use it all the time for "sharing" and storing files between my computer and tablet.

Avantages

First and foremost: the encryptet storage of files, and the seemless use on various platforms (Linux, Android and Windows)
But Aldo the total control og sharing files with (or without) password and expirationdate og each svarer file.

Inconvénients

I miss a built in photo-browser for sharing photos (and videos) Loke the ones found in Dropbox og Google Foto

Dirk E.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Eine gute Lösung, privat wie beruflich

Publié le 04/02/2021

Nach einer kurzen Pause und der Verwendung einer anderen Software-Cloud-Lösung habe ich mich wieder für Tresorit entschieden. Auch, wenn ich Tresorit überwiegend nur privat nutze und die Kosten im oberen Drittel angesiedelt sind, ist es für mich eine „es funktioniert einfach“-Lösung. Ich bin wirklich zufrieden.

Plattformübergreifend
zuverlässige Synchronisation
Selektive Synchronisation
Verschlüsselung End-to-End
Serverstandorte in Europar

Inconvénients

Preis-Leistung für eine überwiegend private Nutzung könnte etwas besser sein. Allerdings wurde die Speicherkapazität mittlerweile auch angehoben.

Austin K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A high-quality file storage service that places your privacy and security first.

Publié le 24/06/2017

Avantages

I love how Tresorit makes syncing and storing my files not only simple and easy to use (it's practically invisible as it integrates with your computers file system - just set it up and forget it), but primarily because I know that my files are safe since it uses end-to-end encryption as well as zero-knowledge security. It has all the security features you would expect and more, such as 2FA, and login notifications that will tell when and where if someone tries to access your account, and even the ability to see how many times your shared files have been downloaded.

But what makes them really stand out against all the others is their use of client-side encryption, meaning that unlike their competitors, your files are encrypted before they're uploaded to the cloud - so no one, not even Tresorit themselves can see your files - because only you hold the key. Syncing across multiple devices works flawlessly, and file upload/download speed is very fast. Their support team is phenomenal, and they're always quick to respond and happy to help, and is some of the best customer support I've ever received. I've used and trusted Tresorit since their launch, and I highly recommend them.

Inconvénients

One of the things that I've found to be a little tough is file deletion, as of now if you delete a file it's gone forever since it's synced among your devices (there is no trash folder/function). Although, I've been told that this is something that they're working on and am looking forward to being added in the future.

Misha K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great interface, outstanding security

Publié le 10/05/2017

As mentioned in my review: 5 gb free storage, end-to-end encryption with zero-knowledge by Tresorit, great iPhone app for uploading and viewing images/photos

Avantages

There are multiple cloud storage solutions with different goals. For the goals of highest security (end-to-end encryption with no possibility for Tresorit or anyone else without your password to access your data) with easy/seamless access on both computer & mobile, there is no better solution that Tresorit.

Features I use include:
- 5 GB free for life after doing introductory tutorials/exercises
- end-to-end encryption with zero knowledge by Tresorit (just be sure not to lose your password; although you can still reset password if you are logged in on one device, if you are completely logged out and forget your password, no more access to your data by design)
- seamless integration with iPhone including photo thumbnails and ability to view images as they load, camera upload
- iPhone app includes 4 digit PIN key lock

Inconvénients

Obviously, even more storage for free would be better, but Tresorit gives you the highest amount of free storage for an end-to-end encrypted, zero-knowledge-by-your-cloud-storage-provider solution.

Debbie B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Secure file storage

Publié le 22/10/2019

Avantages

Files are secure and easily accessed from anywhere.

Inconvénients

When more than one person is accessing a file, corruption easily occurs. Tresorit has tried to correct this with a new feature that marks the file "in use" so that if another person accesses it, they cannot make changes. However, it would be optimal if everyone could work on a file together and all changes would hold.

Massimo F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

In my group we used Dropbox, Box, and few more but none is even comparable to Tresorit

Publié le 25/10/2017

All my files are perfectly synced and shared across my collaborators with no effort. I used enterprise versions of all the competitors and I can guarantee that they are miles away from the reliability Tresorit provides.

Avantages

I love the total control and accessibility to each file or folder. We sync 9 machines with GB of data and not once we experienced a failed sync or a versioning issue. The encryption method is among the best in the industry. Usability is top notch. In my team I have MDs with our not particularly tech-savvy, and they use Tresorit with no issues.

Inconvénients

I cannot list one single issue, Tresorit is 360 degree perfectly designed platform. I hated the 1GB size file limited but now that limitation is gone. At Tresorit they listen to their customers' suggestions.