Avis sur Recognize

Recognize

Plateforme intégrée de distinction des employés

5/5 (15 avis)
Traduit par Google

Recognize is incredible software that includes features such as automated employee anniversary and b

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 14.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

great at making associates feel appreciated.

Avantages

We were having a tough time finding a recognition platform that was parallelled into the Yammer system so that our employees did not have to leave the current platform. But then we found Recognize, and it was everything we were looking for. Overall a great product. It has the most friendly staff and knowledgeable at that.

Inconvénients

The only downside is to use it inside Yammer we have to download a browser extension. But I can honestly say that that is the only con with this software. Really worth the time and investment to recognize employees.

Traduit par Google

This tool is awesome and implementing this is easy.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 29.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Employees develop their skills based on the previous recognition reports which they received. Productivity of the organization increased by this tool. Lot of time saved.

Avantages

This tool reduced the time in preparing employee reports for their work done in particular period. Very easy to use no need of any training. The best thing I like is it notifies the employees with the text message.

Inconvénients

I feel that this software is not suitable to large or big size companies with more number of employees.

Traduit par Google

Very powerful, yet easy to use employee appreciation system

Publié le 27.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

There is nothing more important than keeping our employees motivated and engaged. Recognize allows everyone on the team to celebrate their own successes and those of their co-workers.

Integration with Yammer and Slack means that we're not taking on extra administrative or training burden, we're just getting more bang for our buck on the tools we're already using.

My only minor gripe is that the native mobile app isn't available yet. It looks like they are close to releasing it and the mobile web site is a serviceable substitute for now.

Traduit par Google

Express gratitude to your employees and coworkers

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Recognize lets you thank your teammembers and give them badges affirming their strengths. I've also used it to send recognitions to business partners outside of our team, with great success! After meeting with a business partner, it's one thing to send a thank-you note, and something else entirely to send a badge with a recognition of one of their unique talents. I highly recommend this app for morale-boosting and generally becoming more aware of the contributions of our team members and business partners.

Traduit par Google

Recognize motivates our staff through automatic recognition

Publié le 04.02.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Recognize has an API that allows us to create recognitions from our other tools. Staff receive a recognition text message they can click and view all my company's recognitions. We use the recognition reports to create certificates that we hand out every quarter. All in all, it has helped my company be more focused and dedicated.

Traduit par Google

The Recognize Platform is awesome!

Publié le 16.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We chose Recognize because they reside inside of our Slack software so the employees can send & receive recognitions and get rewards without ever leaving our ecosystem. Simply amazing. Alex and his team have been nothing less than champions for the cause and since their background is in cognitive behavior I come to find that they actually have studied what it takes to make this platform work well.

Traduit par Google

My experience with Recognize has been 100% positive.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 24.08.2017

Gratitude and smiles.

Avantages

My favorite part of this software is the underlying base purpose and principle of positivity and the creative execution that is used. The world needs more software like this.

Recognize is a must-have

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Recognize supplies employee recognition and rewards for the company I work for. It is really easy to use and since my company provides parties, awards, and rewards through the program we end up sending a lot of recognition. Definitely a need in companies larger than 50 people.

Yammer / Slack integration

Publié le 16.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We could not find a recognition platform that was tied into the Yammer ecosystem so that our employees did not have to leave the platform and go to a 3rd party, until we found Recognize. What a breathe of fresh air. Great product, friendly staff and knowledgeable.

Traduit par Google

Awesome to use and easy to implement; makes my staff happy

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As someone who works in enterprise SaaS, I know how time-consuming and tedious onboarding a new platform can be. Recognize has helped us every step of the way and even offered personalized suggestions on rollout best practices. We love Recognize!

We've seen results

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Last year our company moved to a formal recognition program with Recognize and it has been really awesome to see people start to double down on what's more important in our company by recognize and awarding our company values.

Helping us retain employees

Publié le 20.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Recognize just works with our Yammer community. It makes yammer a positive part of our company and really helps all the employees feel engaged and thanked. It has helped us with employee retention.

Traduit par Google

Top quality employee recognition app

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Through Recognize's chrome extension it is really easy to send recognition to an entire team of people at my office. We love that it's fully integrated into Office 365.

Amazing App!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My team loves this app, we've been using it since the inception. Highly recommend!

Great Product!

Publié le 27.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a great motivational tool. Very easily to implement.