eWay-CRM

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

593 avis

flore
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

eway-crm, un outils clair et bien pour le suivi de sa stratégie marketing

Publié le 10/01/2024

nous avons fait un grand pas dans la stratégie marketing et je suis très content d'avoir découvert cet outils magnifique qui m'aide au quotidien

Avantages

de toutes les fonctionnalité existantes dans cette application, celle qui me semble meilleures est la récupération des leads. car cela donne des opportunité de les avoir en clients dans les prochaines étapes

Inconvénients

Au début on pourrait se perdre mais après une bonne dose de formation il est agréable de l'utiliser

Rupert
Rupert
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

The Customizable CRM Platform That Meets Your Business Needs

Publié le 29/04/2023

My overall experience with setting up eWay-CRM for the client was highly favorable. The platform's installation and configuration were straightforward, and the wealth of customization options empowered me to adapt the platform to the client's unique requirements. Although certain advanced features might demand supplementary training or assistance, I believe eWay-CRM is an excellent option for any organization seeking a customizable and user-friendly CRM platform

Avantages

Among the aspects I appreciated most when implementing eWay-CRM for a client was the seamless installation and configuration process. The platform's setup wizard proved to be user-friendly and intuitive, making the installation swift and hassle-free. Moreover, the integration with Microsoft Outlook facilitated the setup and customization of the client's email and calendar integration.Additionally, I found the extensive customization options offered by eWay-CRM to be truly commendable. The ability to adapt the platform to the distinct needs and workflows of the client was a significant advantage. Consequently, I managed to create tailor-made fields, views, and workflows that impeccably catered to the customer's specifications

Inconvénients

In line with my experience utilizing the platform, I faced no substantial challenges or setbacks during the eWay-CRM setup for the client. Nonetheless, I observed that some of the more sophisticated customization options could be slightly intricate for non-technical users. As a result, it might necessitate some guidance or training to ensure these features are configured accurately and function as intended

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

The only CRM that is so well integrated into Outlook

Publié le 14/12/2023

eWay is easy to yse and if you get stuck anywhere or need support, their whole team including the [sensitive content hidden] gets a turn to man the chatbot on their website, so if there is anything out of the ordinary happening or needed, they sort it out very quickly.

Avantages

We chose eWay because of how easily you can manage the sales process based on email attachments (which control our processes between suppliers and customers). If an attachment is more information, a quote, an invoice, or a proof of payment, that is where you are in the sales process and there is now download or save then uploading again into the system. You simply save it directly into eWay and give a few chosen attributes and youre done. System is updated and all the information you need is always at your finger tips

Inconvénients

The reports are standard and not customizable, so we mostly use the Excel-like table views to look at what is going on. The activity report is the one we use most often to catch up the team with what is going on in each account. Some customization there would be nice.

Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Complex CRM

Publié le 27/05/2024

Easy to use.
Implemented in MS Outlook.

Nothing

Michal
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

CRM review

Publié le 10/06/2024

idea is good, functionality (for my purpose OK), but due to problems (mentioned above) is experience completelyy negative

task management and reminds
reports from meetings

system is not stable
eway has a lot of requirements on PC quality
system slow down all jobs in outlook
eway require too many upgrades

Lukáš
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Review CRM from LP

Publié le 10/04/2024

My experience is good. In general, I don't have any really negative experiences. I like the clarity of CRM.

Avantages

Simplicity and clarity. Easy assignment of tasks, overview of projects.

Inconvénients

Time planning of work (but this is determined by the type of work performed)

• Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

eWay-CRM review

Publié le 18/12/2023

Avantages

Integration with Outlook. Posibility to run CRM in the browser and phone app. Ease of use. Fast searching through databases.

Inconvénients

Change in the pricing policy. It becomes too expensive for us.

Luc
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The searched CRM

Publié le 21/02/2024

Avantages

Full intergration within Outloook and GTD inspiration. Excellent support.

Inconvénients

Customisation for being efficient is a hard work while required.

• Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Basic easy to use CRM in Outlook

Publié le 22/03/2023

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

Avantages

Outlook integration and easy to use for Outlook users.

Inconvénients

Mobile app - text only emails without attachements

price and outlook integration
Matej
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Good CRM system

Publié le 11/07/2024

Easy to use, happy with the software and all needed important information about our projects is possible to find in seconds.

Avantages

UI is very user friendly. Good filtering.

Inconvénients

Change the price and other fields from the Lead overview chart

František
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great product

Publié le 27/05/2024

Avantages

It's realy easy to use and to navigate in

Inconvénients

sometimes there is problem with opened windows, when I disconnect external monitor from laptom

Marco
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Perfect and seamless Office integration

Publié le 03/10/2021

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Avantages

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Inconvénients

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM

Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

Hello Marco,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at info@eway-crm.com?

Karel
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

eWay review

Publié le 04/08/2020

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Avantages

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM

Individual solution cannot be easily upgraded to newer version

Logiciel antérieur

With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

in a word - an overview
With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

Avantages

The support of the eWay team is intensive
outlook user interface

Inconvénients

editing documents before customization according to our requirements

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM

I wanted one working environment, including email I wanted to get information quickly from CRM I wanted a system that would effectively return the time I spent sharing information

Customer support is 100% and transparent Effectively wasted time in my business

Hello Zdenek,

OLIVIER
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Myriad France review

Publié le 08/03/2024

Avantages

good overview of all missions and all prospects

Inconvénients

time consuming to complete a lot of items

Mark
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

Publié le 12/02/2021

My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Avantages

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open
seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side.

I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day.

Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Inconvénients

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

Publié le 29/07/2022

We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Avantages

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement.
It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage).
eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each.
It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Inconvénients

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful.
It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process.
Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

Cliff
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

eway-CRM solution elevate our customers experience and enhance our team collaboration.

Publié le 17/07/2023

My user experience has been absolutely stunning. This tool has greatly improved our customer relations and productivity in my organisation.

Avantages

I really love and appreciate the seamless integrations with Microsoft Outlook and Office which enables us to access CRM functionalities directly within the Outlook interface, hence making it easy to track and manage our customer interactions without switching from one app to another. It offers customizable and scalable options which allows us to tailor this tool to our specific needs. It enables me to make things like custom fields, forms, workflows, and reports to align with unique business processes. Overall this tool accommodate the growth and evolving requirements of our business needs over time.Enhances team collaboration. We are able to collaborate effectively by sharing customer data, contact, task's and projects. Also we are abl to access real-time information, track progress, assign tasks, and communicate within this tool easily hence promoting collaboration and teamwork.

Inconvénients

Some users in my organization especially those that are not tech-savvy or have limited experience with this tool find it a bit complex and difficult to navigate. Also the learning curve can be as well be steep which requires time and effort to fully understand everything.

Luke

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Streamline customer management, enhances sales and marketing processes and project management.

Publié le 22/08/2023

eway-CRM offers email marketing and campaign management features. This allows us to effectively engage with our customers, nurture leads and measure the success of our marketing strategies. Hence improving ROI.

Avantages

eway-CRM is one of the greatest and best-in-class CRM integrated into Outlook that helps to streamline customer management, enhance sales and marketing processes, improves collaboration and project management. I also love how this tool provides valuable insights through reporting and analytics. This helps us to make data-driven decisions and also helps businesses effectively manage their customer relationships and drive growth. I like the mobile apps for iOS and Android devices enabling us to access and manage CRM data on the go. It enables us to view customer information, track activities, update tasks and communicate with my team anywhere, enhancing productivity and responsiveness.I also like the ability to task and project management capabilities, allowing us to create and assign tasks, set deadlines and track every progress. This also enables collaboration among teams by assigning tasks and sharing documents.

Inconvénients

No cons yet. I am really loving the user experience I am having with this great CRM from Outlook. The support is unparalleled and responsive 24/7.

Amir
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Publié le 20/02/2021

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Avantages

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Inconvénients

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Joe
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Publié le 24/01/2017

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Avantages

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Inconvénients

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Irving
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

eWay CRM the Great Outlook Integrator

Publié le 20/01/2023

Great for keeping notes and tracking information for customers and prospects, grouping user in categories, and attaching users to companies

Avantages

Great ease of use and fantastic integration with Outlook, which is one the most important features for me. In fact change from another CRM for this very reason (the other CRM's integration with Outlook was always breaking on new updates).

Inconvénients

Very few cons - one improvement, although not a big deal for me, would be if software would load quicker on startup. Once started its great.

Andre
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

The best BCM replacement available

Publié le 26/10/2021

I was hesitant to use eWay since I had never heard of them, but I made the move with the free version to test it and then to the premium version almost immediately because it really fills the needs for my business. The before and after sales support are beyond excellent. I know this sounds like a paid review, but it isn't, the service is just excellent and I have recommended it to other small business owners I know.

Avantages

I especially appreciate the direct integration in Outlook. I replaced the discontinued Microsoft BCM software with eWay CRM and had I known about it earlier I would have changed earlier. eWay CRM is far better in many ways.

Inconvénients

I have not really encountered any real cons, but I really wish they would implement a timer in the call history journal to make things a bit easier when tracking calls. The current method is fine, but a timer would make eWay CRM just about perfect for me.

Hello André,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

eWay-CRM Review

Publié le 12/03/2023

Overall we receive value for money. The eWay-CRM provides us with the key things we need to assist us with sales management. There's a lot it doesn't offer, but when compared against alternative CRM's, eWay-CRM is cheaper.

Avantages

I like how eWay-CRM has the ability to categorize organization's and contacts. This helps you to filter and refine groups for targeting on business development and email-shots.

Inconvénients

I find it difficult to implement new updates from eWay-CRM. It appears that every time a new update comes out, it requires the support team to remotely go into the backend of our software and update. We also suffer a lot of bugs and crashes on a daily basis. These eventually get fixed, but it's been an ongoing problem from the beginning of the installation.

Michal
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

eWay long experience

Publié le 06/04/2023

Overall satisfied

Overall satisfied

Avantages

Possible integration with other SW (accounts, email campaigns), Custom form designer available for admins, sharing useful views on database, reporting, trouble-free SW updates, Outlook integration and email management, Guides for effective operation in Outlook (MS office) and implementation of time management advices into a guide designed arround eWay. Mobile app available for basic contact/lead management

Inconvénients

Word export templates are typically longer to setup process. Missing possibility to see selected customer locations in a map, graphical scheme with stage of lead in a pipeline