eWay-CRM

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

327 avis

Jan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

A great tool

Publié le 07/01/2022

Avantages

I can see all the information together and there is a tight integration with outlook. We can modify it by our needs. There is a great support.

Inconvénients

With the new version most problems are gone.

Marco
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

Perfect and seamless Office integration

Publié le 03/10/2021

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Avantages

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Inconvénients

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Teamwork, Bitrix24 et Wrike

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM

Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

Hello Marco,

Joe
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

MS Business Contact Manager Replacement

Publié le 11/12/2018

This has been a wonderful tool for a individual as free option.

Avantages

- plugs in directly to local outlook instance with tool bar/ribbon icon for company or contact input.
-supports parent child relationship between company's and contact's
- allows image import for profile pic.
-no custom fields with free version

Inconvénients

- does not allow contacts in multiple company profiles with same email.
- does not encrypt data at rest.

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Simple to Use and Integrated

Publié le 25/10/2022

Better organization of contacts

Avantages

Integration to Outlook removes another need for a product to manage sales

Inconvénients

Still exploring the full version no opinion yet on features

Bob
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

eWay ... absolutely!

Publié le 02/11/2021

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

Avantages

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

Inconvénients

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Hello Bob,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Karolis
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Publié le 11/02/2021

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Avantages

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Inconvénients

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Helleni
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Super Customer Service

Publié le 22/01/2021

Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

Avantages

I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Inconvénients

Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!

Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM

Simple, yet robust, and ease of use

Logiciel antérieur

Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

Features, ease of use, customer support, and cost
Milan
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Amazing product

Publié le 04/03/2022

We are tracking sales of ED machines. From leads mangement to the very end. Sales team can easy share all information, managers see how it continues.

Avantages

eazy to use, the best value for money, Sales rep. like it, especialy a mobile version, which helps them to be up to date while the
y are on the business trips

Inconvénients

Honestly, I haven't found anything like that

Dynamics 365 et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM

Flores was too complicated, not 100% reliable, user simply hated to fill info in the complicated structure of it.

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

easy to use, much cheaper, better functionality
Marko
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Happy Customer

Publié le 10/02/2021

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Avantages

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Inconvénients

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

Better initial support in eary installation/adoption stage. FYI. If you will, you may use my reference on your company Website. In any case I wish you all the success! Regards Marko
Zdenek
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

Invest Your Time Right - eWay

Publié le 18/10/2021

in a word - an overview
With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

Avantages

The support of the eWay team is intensive
outlook user interface

Inconvénients

editing documents before customization according to our requirements

Dynamics 365

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM

I wanted one working environment, including email I wanted to get information quickly from CRM I wanted a system that would effectively return the time I spent sharing information

Customer support is 100% and transparent Effectively wasted time in my business

Hello Zdenek,

Tomáš
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We use eWay-CRM and can only recommend it- RUML s.r.o.

Publié le 11/01/2022

Informations are crucial in sales, thanks to eWay- CRM we have most importatnt data save.

Avantages

An integration into the Outlook. Very easy is making a meeting record - you can use - notes, photos, voice record ...

Inconvénients

It´s like an Excel .. means it´s like the tables and you can customize it quickly

Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Why eWay-CRM?

Publié le 28/03/2022

eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Avantages

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

Inconvénients

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

Joe

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Publié le 24/01/2017

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Avantages

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Inconvénients

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Eliot
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

Great Software

Publié le 07/05/2021

We use it to keep track of or customer interactions.
Improves customer relationships.

Avantages

It works... all the time. Sounds like a basic, but contact software can often be flakey. This platform is very stable. Other positives, very easy to learn, runs fast, doesn't take a lot of key strokes to do most tasks.
Also, they are always updating it.

Inconvénients

There are no major outages on how we use it.
Small things. Stronger custom reporting. I wish the Journal calendars were better integrated.

Edward
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

eWay for Technical Sales

Publié le 10/02/2021

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Avantages

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project.
We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Inconvénients

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as:
- Date/Time stamp would be handy.
- Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Nick

Remote freelance consulting user

Publié le 04/05/2022

Solid and feaure rich CRM, well planned with minimal "bugs" - that I had expeienced. With timely and responsive supported from online FAQs and reliable knowledgable personnel when needed.
Overall gets my vote as an Excellant CRM!

Avantages

Since the begining it has been a well thought out intuitive CRM system that over the period of use has been updated and improved based on user feedback to ensure E-Way continues to provide advanced useful features. The software is intuitive with tools and features well placed on-screen's real-estate.

Inconvénients

Perhaps more integration between Account and Contacts WRT the account's contact profile management wrt internal circle of politics! Since major account management heavily relies on the interaction between internal managers to progress deals and projects.

Barrie
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Our experience with e-Way

Publié le 23/02/2021

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Avantages

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Inconvénients

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

jozef

Why eWay

Publié le 07/07/2021

I have used at least 5 CRM systems in companies I worked. E-way would by my favorite if I had to choose again.

- Office integration
- reliable
- support
- Czech made

Inconvénients

- dont realize now, what we wanted we asked for

Réponse de eWay System Traduire en français

Hello Jozef, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at info@eway-crm.com?

James
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Well planned, very progressive

Publié le 12/04/2017

An excellent product which integrates into multiple office programs as well as multiple versions. The ability to customise workflows, add fields and now even change the look and feel of each form is brilliant. We are a niche business with specialized workflow, eway now integrates into out internal tracking system so sales staff have real-time customer data. the team have helped develop custom reporting and solved any technical issue very promptly. their updates are full of new features and improvements which are designed for users and managers. a well thought out product with great progression.

Well done, keep up the great work.

Avantages

ability to customise, integrates into outlook, new mobile app and automated objects.

Inconvénients

Out of the box reporting is a bit limited, relational hierarchy can be a bit tricky to get your head around at first, however has some excellent advantages once you do

Tracy

Great customer service
Good feature set
Responsive development team

Inconvénients

Tapi integration has not worked with Verizon

Hello Tracy,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Niki
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Ease of use!

Publié le 01/08/2022

We love the automated tasks and emails that come with the advanced projects. It is super easy to use.

Avantages

We love how eWay is integrated with our Outlook. We always so many tabs open so it is nice to be able to have our tasks and projects in Outlook since we always have Outlook open anyways!

Inconvénients

The advanced project workflows are difficult to process, but thankfully we can request eWay employees to set those up for us!

Advanced HR et Nimble

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM

Pricing and ease of use.

Logiciel antérieur

Nimble
Amr
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Keeps getting better every year

Publié le 03/02/2022

The customer service team is excellent.

Sales Pipeline
Contact Management
Task Management
Outlook Integration

Inconvénients

Still working on full Mac and Web Apps, which is planned by end of 2022.

Gaby
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software to manage customers

Publié le 11/02/2021

Overall experience is great, the support and help from eWay-team is outstanding. Sometimes different outlook plugins do not work with e-Way after some updates at first, but these issues could always be resolved

Avantages

integration into outlook, having all the conversations with customers (phone, mail) and documents at one place. The calender integration is also great!

Inconvénients

import was quite difficult at the time because of different language settings, I had to translate the csv first but still hat some problems with some fields not importing correctly. But the support was very helpful.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Best Outlook Integration

Publié le 29/01/2022

Avantages

eWay CRM integrates so well with Outlook it is very easy to use.

Inconvénients

Nothing, eWay CRM meets all my CRM needs.

Veronika

• Support client

We use eWay CRM mainly for its efficient way of client´s database and reporting. Both perfect.

Publié le 26/06/2017

- all in one place
- easy to search
- great, because it´s all synchronized
- perfect customer support
- keeps our client´s list active with no number limits of contacts and still finds the contact in 2 seconds
- gives us customized reports and view on employees attendance

Inconvénients

- sometimes it takes a time to load (especially remotely)
- takes a space on the server
- employees don´t like it because filling the attendance is time-consuming. Although when it is used every day, it is doable even for them and the reports are perfect afterwards :-)
- for some employees it might seem a little bit more sophisticated, therefore they need more training and explaining