Invoice2go

Créez et envoyez des factures professionnelles sur chaque appareil.

Note globale

4,3 /5
(203)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,0/5
Fonctionnalités
4,2/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,4/5
Support client
4,2/5

81%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

203 avis

Marie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Un logiciel simple et efficace

Publié le 16/10/2021

Un problème d’affichage écran et les services d’aide sont rapides et efficaces.
Demande de facturation professionnel pour l’abonnement annuel au logiciel, vous obtenez un retour en quelques heures seulement et cela même le week end.

Avantages

Logiciel simple d’utilisation et très intuitif.
Il est devenu mon allié pour la comptabilité dans mon entreprise.

Inconvénients

Nous n’utilisons pas le paiement en ligne pour nos client via stripe ou paypal car trop de frais.

Guinet
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

si mon probleme a une solution je donnerai un avis favorable mais dans l'etat je ne peux pas

Publié le 21/10/2021

Avantages

Il faut régler ce problème de numerotation de factures

Inconvénients

le probléme de numerotation ,j'ai expliqué auparavant mon probléme que j'avais deja eu les années passées

David
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Publié le 06/03/2020

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Avantages

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Inconvénients

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Dale
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Disappointed your told stuff on the phone that does not happen… it’s all about billing high

Publié le 23/06/2022

Disappointed

Avantages

Felt it was easy to use, and easy to teach others to enter clients an make an invoice

Inconvénients

$&more

Dermot
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

App needs some work still

Publié le 07/06/2022

it has been rocky

Avantages

Having everything in one place. being able to keep track of clients

Inconvénients

It still needs some work on the project and billing information verses site location

Bobby
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

My recommendations

Publié le 31/05/2022

9 out of 10

Avantages

Multiple reasons- Online, Phone App, accounting, recurring invoices, reporting, customization in designing, reminders, estimates

Inconvénients

Every thing works perfect for my business except these two issues:
1. Sender email ID "MUST" be of the company not invoice2go, it confuses the client and give a negative impact on branding
2. Also under recurring invoices there should be yearly recurring of invoices as well

Jim
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Verre, céramique et béton
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Professional

Publié le 22/06/2022

Avantages

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

Inconvénients

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway

Anthony
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Mobility of invoicing

Publié le 06/07/2022

Very positive and it helps keep me organized , I’ve been using this system for well over 10 years.

Avantages

The ability to generate and send invoice over text, or email . The new project folder is also very helpful in keeping various invoices from the same project in one place.

Inconvénients

Accepting Apple Pay online and via text would be exceptional.

Rod
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product

Publié le 19/06/2022

Absolutely fantastic. I love it. Wouldn’t know what to do without it. I shouldn’t be saying that you’ll put the price up on me next year 😆

Avantages

Professional look of the inv and also it’s ability to give me a total for invoices that haven’t been paid and when overdue.

Inconvénients

The fact it no longer is able to notify you when an invoice has been opened is a real downside from previously being able to.

Julie K
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

It was useful until it started rounding up

Publié le 30/07/2017

Avantages

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

Inconvénients

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Good until they started to introduce their new features

Publié le 15/07/2022

Avantages

Easy to create and send invoices, it used to match invoices to client transactions.

Inconvénients

I'm experiencing a lot of issues with the product. Unable to turn on their banking feature which makes it hard for customers to do ACH transactions. I get bugs and no actual support. I don't like that I won't have the option to use stripe in the future.

Alternatives envisagées 

Stripe
Laykin
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Invoice2 go is a must have tool for small businesses!

Publié le 09/07/2022

Overall invoice2go has been great for my small cleaning business.

Avantages

Invoice2go makes it quick and easy to create invoices on the go.

Inconvénients

Invoice2go isn't a complete accounting software it is just the basics.

Elaine
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good invoice App

Publié le 13/02/2021

I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Avantages

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Inconvénients

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

Alternatives envisagées 

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Invoice2go

Familiarity because I tried it with the free app system and I like that I can do whatever my business needs require. So I continued to purchase the subscription from Standard , now Unlimited. Everything it says on the website, I use for my bookkeeping, accounting, reports, etc.

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Scott
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

10 stars if I could! THIS COMPANY CARES!! A decade of loyal partnership says it all!

Publié le 15/11/2021

Over the past decade, we have remained loyal to Invoice2go. We love their small business feel and their ability to meet the needs of our company promptly and efficiently every time! They cater to all businesses big and small and are consistently actively engaged in improving, and attaining viable solutions to meet the growing needs of their clientele. THIS COMPANY CARES. (And THAT alone— is huge!)

Avantages

Easy to use. Customer support is amazing! The product is professional and reliable. Affordable. And you really know that they care about your success. After all, that’s the best way to achieving their own success (which they’ve certainly accomplished!)

Inconvénients

Bug fix needed. I don’t like that I can’t call support anymore but they’ve made up for that with prompt, efficient communications amongst their team via whichever network they use to communicate with one another in order to operate as a singular unit to provide effective and outstanding customer support!!

Alternatives envisagées 

Houzz Pro

Pourquoi passer à Invoice2go

Loyalty. Easy user experience.
Herman
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Invoice2go is great!

Publié le 17/02/2021

I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

Avantages

I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

Inconvénients

The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

Alternatives envisagées 

Quickbooks Point of Sale

Pourquoi passer à Invoice2go

Invoice design and ease of use.

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Thank you, Herman! Customizable and professional-looking invoices are a huge part of what we do, so we are glad you find our features intuitive to use. We offer a variety of plans starting at 5.99 per month. Please check them out on our website. Thanks again for leaving us this review!

Alan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invoice2go Customer Review

Publié le 01/03/2021

Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Avantages

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Inconvénients

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Keith
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

user

Publié le 15/02/2021

keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Avantages

Product easy to use when on the road

Inconvénients

Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of
Arrangement of past invoices seems odd
Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account.
Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Hey Keith. Thank you for leaving us this review. We appreciate the feedback and have brought your suggestions up to our product team. We would love to hear from you to gather more detail about your business needs. Please send us an email to support@invocie2go.com at your earliest convenience.

Sarah
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for small businesses - Saves your time and is worth the money

Publié le 05/08/2021

As an owner and main photographer of a photography business, I am so busy all the time with tasks and managing inquiries. The app helps me quickly send quotations, invoices, track payments and expenses all while I'm out of the office.

Avantages

The software is customizable so you don't see it's coming from an app. It raises your professional aesthetic and saves an incredible amount of time. I can be out and about as a photographer, get an inquiry, make an estimate within a few months and send it to a client from my phone. The client can approve the quotation, it moves to an invoice, and the whole process is amazing. The customer service has also been great anytime I've had a small issue.

Inconvénients

I do wish there were easier options to use multiple currencies, but it's not impossible. Unfortunately the easy payment methods are not applicable in Oman where we usually operate from, but if Paypal gets approved someday for Omani currency this won't be an issue. I also wish it was a little more affordable, or there were benefits for being a longer-term customer.

Barbara
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invoice2go makes billing so easy!

Publié le 04/03/2022

I've used Invoice2go for my last 2 businesses! I don't have an accountants mind, so the fact that this software is so easy to set up and use has been great! It looks bad (and is bad for the bottom line) for a business to let bookkeeping matters lag and this software makes it easy for someone whose strengths don't lie in numbers/accounting to easily keep an accurate view of your business financials. The ease of use makes invoicing so much less time-consuming and allows me to spend that time improving my business!

Avantages

After you've taken the time to enter products/prices/tax rates and client databases almost everything from that point forward is just a menu selection. Calculation is done for you! Reports are done for you. You have an overview of sales by client, date range, past-due invoices and due dates. You also have year-to-date totals and variable time ranges of your choosing to help get a better feel for the direction sales are going and a comparison of past years! It also gives a easy picture of which clients are past due and by how long so action can be taken sooner rather than later! And it allows easy preparation for tax time!

Inconvénients

There are many layouts available based on your business needs and many customization options, however I think that the graphics and 'feel' of the invoices could use some improvement! The functionality, which is the most important however, is great!

Seth
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Go for INVOICE2GO!

Publié le 25/10/2021

Avantages

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

Inconvénients

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

Karole
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Invoice2Go - the Next Best Platform?

Publié le 10/02/2022

It was good while it lasted. I watched the platform started to implement sensible upgrades which showed growth. It is my first love but I had to move on since my company was growing in leaps and bounds and I had trouble keeping up using Invoice2Go platform.

Avantages

I loved the simplicity of preparing Invoices and Estimates. I had trouble growing my business because the platform seemed starter service rather than management capable. There is plenty plenty room for growth.

Inconvénients

I hated the Payment platform used which is Stripe. Funds takes a minimum of 4 days to hit account. This was discussed on several occasions and they assured it took between 24-48 hours after deduction from client's banking platform. That was not so. I tracked the process several times and the least it has ever taken is three days. It made Cash Flow impossible resulting in insufficient funds bank charges. There are platforms paying in 24 hours maximum and instantly without a fee.

George
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to learn use to use

Publié le 04/03/2022

Avantages

I like the ease of use once you have set up your account and all your items or services you plan to offer. I love the app on the iOS platform makes it very useful on the go.

Inconvénients

They are no cons I can think of right now.

Alternatives envisagées 

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pourquoi passer à Invoice2go

Free trail and once I notice how easy it is to set up I choose to use this product. I also love the app I can pull ip any estimate or invoice right from my phone.
Jeri
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Bocephus

Publié le 08/03/2022

Avantages

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Inconvénients

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

David
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Invoice2go

Publié le 31/01/2020

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Avantages

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Inconvénients

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

Alternatives envisagées 

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi choisir Invoice2go 

Bc this is the worst product in the world

Pourquoi passer à Invoice2go

More direct features to what we were trying to do.
David
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great simple to use invoicing software

Publié le 12/12/2020

Avantages

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found.
Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!.
I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Inconvénients

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!