Invoice2go

Créez et envoyez des factures professionnelles sur chaque appareil.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

219 avis

Marie
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Un logiciel simple et efficace

Publié le 16/10/2021

Un problème d’affichage écran et les services d’aide sont rapides et efficaces.
Demande de facturation professionnel pour l’abonnement annuel au logiciel, vous obtenez un retour en quelques heures seulement et cela même le week end.

Avantages

Logiciel simple d’utilisation et très intuitif.
Il est devenu mon allié pour la comptabilité dans mon entreprise.

Inconvénients

Nous n’utilisons pas le paiement en ligne pour nos client via stripe ou paypal car trop de frais.

Guinet
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

si mon probleme a une solution je donnerai un avis favorable mais dans l'etat je ne peux pas

Publié le 21/10/2021

Avantages

Il faut régler ce problème de numerotation de factures

Inconvénients

le probléme de numerotation ,j'ai expliqué auparavant mon probléme que j'avais deja eu les années passées

Jonathan

Great Software

Publié le 07/12/2021

Ease of Use and Ease of Setup. Great for tracking invoices and payments

Inconvénients

Could have more in the way of receipt tracking for business expenses.

Bobby
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

My recommendations

Publié le 31/05/2022

9 out of 10

Avantages

Multiple reasons- Online, Phone App, accounting, recurring invoices, reporting, customization in designing, reminders, estimates

Inconvénients

Every thing works perfect for my business except these two issues:
1. Sender email ID "MUST" be of the company not invoice2go, it confuses the client and give a negative impact on branding
2. Also under recurring invoices there should be yearly recurring of invoices as well

Elizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Was once a great app.........

Publié le 18/11/2020

Disappointing

Avantages

This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago

2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE
Price increase makes the app very expensive now.

I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you again!

Bobby

McKee

Publié le 15/08/2022

Multiple jobs each week which helps keep me aware of who owes what

Avantages

I use invoice to go on a daily basis for estimating and invoicing. It is a necessity for that it keeps me up to date on multiple bills that are due and partial payments on jobs. Very easy and simple to use. I have two seperate businesss’s I use through invoice to go.

Inconvénients

Adding a percentage automatically for credit card use directly to customer

Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Verre, céramique et béton

Professional

Publié le 22/06/2022

Avantages

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

Inconvénients

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway

Heidi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Time Saving Program!!

Publié le 24/03/2022

Excellent- I love Invoice2go

Avantages

It’s sooo easy to use, being a single mum, a cater and running a business leave little time for paperwork. It’s simply user friendly and easy on the eyes. It makes it fun to do my invoices and estimates.

Inconvénients

Want more for my money. I’m a single parent and I really struggle through out certain times of the year when it’s time to renew and the no option to pay by the month is not suitable for people in my situation.
I wish your loyal customers who stay on could have all the options applied. Kinda like a rewards incentive to keep your customers renewing

Anthony

The Mobility of invoicing

Publié le 06/07/2022

Very positive and it helps keep me organized , I’ve been using this system for well over 10 years.

Avantages

The ability to generate and send invoice over text, or email . The new project folder is also very helpful in keeping various invoices from the same project in one place.

Inconvénients

Accepting Apple Pay online and via text would be exceptional.

Tony

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great

Publié le 09/05/2022

Good

Avantages

Fast and efficient. Tracking. Overall the software is good few things where when you turn on the payments it turns them on from all the rest of them which is not too good we gotta figure that one out sides that everything else seems pretty good integration isn’t bad

Inconvénients

No direct phone calls with people. Always leave a message

Julie K

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

It was useful until it started rounding up

Publié le 30/07/2017

Avantages

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

Inconvénients

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

Marco
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Marco

Publié le 05/04/2022

Avantages

Professionnal, easy to use, fast, versatile

Inconvénients

Time traking is working poorly from more than a year in mobile

Alan
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Invoice2go Customer Review

Publié le 01/03/2021

Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Avantages

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Inconvénients

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Barbara
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invoice2go makes billing so easy!

Publié le 04/03/2022

I've used Invoice2go for my last 2 businesses! I don't have an accountants mind, so the fact that this software is so easy to set up and use has been great! It looks bad (and is bad for the bottom line) for a business to let bookkeeping matters lag and this software makes it easy for someone whose strengths don't lie in numbers/accounting to easily keep an accurate view of your business financials. The ease of use makes invoicing so much less time-consuming and allows me to spend that time improving my business!

Avantages

After you've taken the time to enter products/prices/tax rates and client databases almost everything from that point forward is just a menu selection. Calculation is done for you! Reports are done for you. You have an overview of sales by client, date range, past-due invoices and due dates. You also have year-to-date totals and variable time ranges of your choosing to help get a better feel for the direction sales are going and a comparison of past years! It also gives a easy picture of which clients are past due and by how long so action can be taken sooner rather than later! And it allows easy preparation for tax time!

Inconvénients

There are many layouts available based on your business needs and many customization options, however I think that the graphics and 'feel' of the invoices could use some improvement! The functionality, which is the most important however, is great!

Jeri
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Bocephus

Publié le 08/03/2022

Avantages

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Inconvénients

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

mykhaylo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fix the bug with phone number on invoices and estimates

Publié le 02/06/2021

Its good, customer support is there. Wish the bugs would get fixed faster

Avantages

Quick, simple and relatively easy to use

Inconvénients

There are a few bugs and very big requirements for fast internet

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Invoice2go

Did not want to switch yet
Bob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Big Office for a small operator

Publié le 10/03/2022

Great

Avantages

Ease of use, carry in my backpocket, sync with laptop

Inconvénients

Needs an eftpos connection such as square

Xero

Was around before it
Rohan

Great App

Publié le 27/11/2020

Love the software guys!
Great job..

Avantages

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Inconvénients

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Invoice2go

Long time user. Look after repeat users.

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

shasha
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Pretty Good, could be improved a bit.

Publié le 15/04/2019

Overall, it gets the job done and that's what really matters. No real complaints from me.

Avantages

It is very easy to use, allows customers to pay directly from the email link. Hassle free. It does an amazing job of keeping my payment records in order. I like the separated sections for paid & unpaid invoices as well as the various search options.

Inconvénients

I wish I were able to create my own template for how I want my invoices to look. They have pretty good options but the flexibility to move things around and freely edit would be nice. I also can't seem to delete/replace my original logo. It's been updated but I can't figure out how to do it.

giovanni
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Invoice2go for extremely easy invoicing

Publié le 28/04/2020

Very easy to use, streamlined process, and extremely easy to get paid and organize your invoices and estimates.

Avantages

Invoice2go is an extremely easy to use software/app to create and manage invoices and estimates with.
You can create invoices very easily in a web browser or from your app.

I love that it is fully integrated with paypal payments so you can give clients a very easy way to pay (Paypal/Credit/Debit card)
Payments are processed instantly, and because payments are processed by paypal your clients have an ease of mind as it's backed up by the Paypal guarantee.

Inconvénients

I do not like that they have a variety of packages where by the cheaper packages limit the amount of invoices you can create/clients that you can have in your system.

if you use the software on a regular basis for invoicing i would def. recommend to take one of the larger packages.

Serenity
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So much more than invoicing

Publié le 22/05/2018

One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Avantages

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Inconvénients

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Waylon

Reliable and Efficient

Publié le 17/02/2022

I’ve always been a happy user. For the past 10 years or so, however long it’s been available to use

Avantages

Everything. I just wish people that have had their subscription for a long time should receive extra attention and or benefits. They would also be nice if there was some sort of credit line availability.

Inconvénients

Ach payments take a bit longer than I’d like.

Karen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

You will not be disappointed

Publié le 25/01/2022

I really like it because it has freed up a lot of time, I would have been spending trying to get data out of a software program that was too hard to operate or understand.

Avantages

The software is extremely easy to use and it never has any problems like other software I have used.

Inconvénients

There is nothing difficult to use about it.

Troy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally an app that saves me time and money

Publié le 23/02/2021

A+

Avantages

Makes my company look and operate in a very professional manner, with out a lot of time and work.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike about this product

Réponse de Invoice2go Traduire en français

Thank you very much, Troy! We are so glad to hear we can save you time and money. Happy invoicing!

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement et commerce international

Fantastic

Publié le 08/01/2022

It seems to be getting better and better every time

Avantages

Very easy to use. Are use it every day it runs my business

Inconvénients

The occasional glitches. When I search for customers names it takes awhile to come up or doesn’t work properly