58 avis

Invoice2go

Créez et envoyez des factures professionnelles sur chaque appareil.

3,6 /5 (58 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Publié le 06/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Avantages

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Inconvénients

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

David T.
Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public

Invoice2go

Publié le 31/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Avantages

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Inconvénients

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

Misty V.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Invoice2 go

Publié le 02/04/2020

Avantages

The style and layout of the whole system is extremely nice. It converts from mobile app to desktop. It allows real time updates of the data. Also restricting users access.

Inconvénients

The cost of this software and the poor communication of the staff. We are really busy as everyone and when the software renewed it had jumped in price. It is a nice software. But they are reaching too far in price. So I did not renew. And they locked all past data no access unless you renew. That's fine I keep copies. But leaves a bad taste for this company. Now using a free app which works for everything we need with out own custom db. But for others there are more reasonable companies that does not homd your data hostage.

Christina M.

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

Publié le 23/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

Avantages

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Inconvénients

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Giovanni M.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

Invoice2go for extremely easy invoicing

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very easy to use, streamlined process, and extremely easy to get paid and organize your invoices and estimates.

Avantages

Invoice2go is an extremely easy to use software/app to create and manage invoices and estimates with.
You can create invoices very easily in a web browser or from your app.

I love that it is fully integrated with paypal payments so you can give clients a very easy way to pay (Paypal/Credit/Debit card)
Payments are processed instantly, and because payments are processed by paypal your clients have an ease of mind as it's backed up by the Paypal guarantee.

Inconvénients

I do not like that they have a variety of packages where by the cheaper packages limit the amount of invoices you can create/clients that you can have in your system.

if you use the software on a regular basis for invoicing i would def. recommend to take one of the larger packages.

Jerry W.
Traduire en français

Bare bones invoice software that works

Publié le 11/06/2020

Decent software

Avantages

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Inconvénients

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Ken D.

construction company

Publié le 14/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Loses invoices, they vanish, and cannot be retrieved. I have noticed that I have lost invoices and they are completely gone, I called customer report if I can find the invoice number they can retrieve it?? Does me no good if it comes up missing and I don't see it gone. I don't understand why they can't find the Glitch in the software and guarantee me that it won't happen again. I am currently looking to find a better invoice software.

quick invoicing

Inconvénients

loses invoices, cannot make progress bills off a single invoice, such as draws on a project.

Debbie L.
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
Traduire en français

I have used this product for 10 years was excellent till going on internet and icloud

Publié le 29/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For 9 years it was excellent, not now!!

Avantages

It was easy to navigate and use. I loved the templates. .It was reliable and I was able to create many subfolders for one year.

Inconvénients

Since going onto internet and icloud and getting away from the computer desktop, it has become a nightmare. I lose invoices and have to recreate them which takes a lot of extra time!!!!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Jwh R.

Matig

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Matige app en ondersteuning is echt bedroevend .
Paar keer Amerika aan de lijn gehad wat me klauwen vol met geld heeft gekost en ze snappen er echt geen bal van en ze doen ook echt geen moeite voor je .

Avantages

Snel en makkelijk bijdehand .
Dat is het wel

Inconvénients

Kan zelf geen eigen percentages invoeren . Factuur doorsturen via de app werkt 9 van de tien keer niet goed en kan regelmatig niet uitgelezen worden door de klant .

Julie k B.
Traduire en français

It was useful until it started rounding up

Publié le 30/07/2017
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

Inconvénients

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

Brian H.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

Publié le 01/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using Invoice2go for about two years now.
This is my story:
Invoices have disappeared from their database on a regular basis over the two years.
Fortunately, because I BCC all my invoices, I had backup copies in my email.
My invoices that I emailed out did not reach my clients. Invoice2go figured they'd been delivered to their junk mail. Some of our commercial clients keep us waiting up to ninety days before paying, and so we waited. When we finally determined that they hadn't ever received the invoices, it was sometimes six months or more before we got paid. Invoice2go recommended that before sending an invoice, that I contact my customers and get them to change their email setup to accept our emails.
When Google Chrome updated, Invoice2go didn't; they were incompatible and it would not work properly. I switched to Firefox but continued to have issues. All of my settings, the email message ...all were dropped when I switched over. As a result, and unbeknownst to me, I was no longer BCC'ing my invoices to our company email. During that interval the database dropped another fourteen invoices and I did not have my email backup to rely on. It took a week in the office with my employees, going through the database, time sheets, and work orders to restore those invoices. The problem was further exacerbated by the fact that I didn't know who the invoices were for, if the jobs had been completed or if the invoices had even been mailed out. I lost all the material lists and the pricing. I also discovered that a lot of customers don't call to complain that we didn't send them an invoice.
I cannot use the scroll wheel on my mouse. I even went out a replaced the mouse. I can scroll only with the arrows on the keyboard.
When I create a new invoice, I would say that once every five or six invoices it screws up the sequence. If you miss it, it looks like a missing invoice. In my case I had emailed backups to prove that there had indeed been an invoice, but it can confuse the issue.
The spell checker will point out spelling mistakes, provide the proper spelling but when corrected the word immediately reverts to the incorrect spelling.

Malcolm S.
Traduire en français

The best fit for my business

Publié le 09/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I don't have to change how I work and learn a larger accounting/invoicing package. I also can accept credit card and other payments without hassle.

Avantages

Simplicity of use and works for my business without the overhead of a full accounting package. Syncing that works flawlessly now, they have clearly learnt from the past.

Inconvénients

With the older version, syncing was often a problem and when they revamped the software they simplified a little too much, taking away some much loved features and a delay in getting data back to people. They seem to be improving with their customer service though.

Scott F.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little quirks.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 08/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Avantages

Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

Inconvénients

They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

Shasha T.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Traduire en français

Pretty Good, could be improved a bit.

Publié le 15/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it gets the job done and that's what really matters. No real complaints from me.

Avantages

It is very easy to use, allows customers to pay directly from the email link. Hassle free. It does an amazing job of keeping my payment records in order. I like the separated sections for paid & unpaid invoices as well as the various search options.

Inconvénients

I wish I were able to create my own template for how I want my invoices to look. They have pretty good options but the flexibility to move things around and freely edit would be nice. I also can't seem to delete/replace my original logo. It's been updated but I can't figure out how to do it.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Serenity S.
Traduire en français

So much more than invoicing

Publié le 22/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Avantages

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Inconvénients

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Justin N.
Traduire en français

Great for Small Business!

Publié le 19/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Highly recommend for new business owners.

Avantages

We tried to switch from quickbooks to Invoice2Go and we were highly impressed! It's truly a simple, intuitive app. It allows for us to collect payments, send invoices and track expenses. It's quick to set up an invoice and send. We loved it!

Inconvénients

We simply outgrew the software. Our business developed into a multi faceted business and we needed something more robust. Highly recommend Invoice2Go if you are a small business. It will help elevate you to the next level.

Damian L.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

good invoicing on the go

Publié le 23/06/2016

Avantages

on the go ability, Easy to use, good reports, needs auto-reminders to make collection easier updates one time must have for small business

Inconvénients

android version little complicated to get around

Brian H.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

Publié le 01/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue:
' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one.
' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers.
' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers.
'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it.
' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program.
' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw.
' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

Myles C.

Long time user

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I’ve been an invoice2 go user for over 5 years.

Avantages

I’ve been using invoice2go for several years since it was a very inexpensive app. I like that I can easily do estimates and then convert them to invoices. I primarily use my smartphone when on the worksite and it’s features are easy to access on both smartphones and laptops.

Inconvénients

I cannot easily save the info as a database, and the price has increased significantly since I began using it, however I still choose it over comparable products for ease of use.

Simon C.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
Traduire en français

Great for firing out PDF invoices

Avantages

Easy to use interface with lots of options

Inconvénients

Cost is a little high compared to competitors but overall happy

Sarah N.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 23/03/2020

Avantages

I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk.

Inconvénients

I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client.

I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.

Ashley C.
Traduire en français

I work with this software daily for almost 7 months now.

Publié le 10/01/2018

Avantages

I like how user friendly it is. I started working with this software and got very little training. I figured it out pretty quickly.

Inconvénients

I do not like how you can't search for names on the invoices easily. This also applies to the app version of this software too. It is a headache if i have to look up a previously sent invoice. I also do not like the image limit when uploading a picture to attach to the invoice.

Shane S.

Great application

Publié le 10/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This app has performed on the highest level for me and my small business! I highly recommend this product!

Marcus K.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Traduire en français

Ruined a previously fabulous product

Publié le 26/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Inconvénients

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
Traduire en français

A great tool the Contractor, Self Employed, and the Traveling Workforce...

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 20/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Invoice2go is effecient, practical, and can even be fun. I recommend this program for anyone who works for themselves and needs a quick and easy way to instantly provide professional, quality invoices for services rendered or when a receipt is necessary. It stores everything for you safely, and allows you to modify also. It's safe and secure so I have no issues of potentially having to deal with outside tampering of my created or new invoices. I can send them to my customers with ease and do it instantly.

Avantages

What appealed to me most about Invoice2go, was the different layouts and options they offer so I could customize the look of my invoices. It allowed me to personalise them for my customers.

Inconvénients

At this point I can't think of anything worthy to complain about, overall this has been a very useful tool for me.