Lendio

Sunrise, anciennement Billy, est un système cloud de comptabilité.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

213 avis

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Great Program! Simple & Easy to Use

Publié le 05/05/2020

It has helped me exponentially in balancing my books and keeping me on track.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use. As a former quickbooks user, I was tired of how complicated they were for smaller businesses and just didn't like the look of it overall. Using Sunrise is very simple and has everything I need as a small business owner. I love how it integrates and matches my expenses and payments with my bank account, credit card and invoices.

Inconvénients

The only process I found difficult was when I have made a return of a product. Trying to reconcile that was not as simple as I feel it could be.

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

Wow, Chris, we appreciate you leaving such a glowing review. We aim to take the power of bookkeeping and put it in the hands of our customers in a simple and easy-to-use platform. Instead of hours trying to figure out your bookkeeping, we want to give you back that time, so you can focus on growing your business. Truly, we are lucky to have such wonderful customers like yourself. Thanks again for the feedback.

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

SURPRISE

Publié le 28/04/2020

I will say I have been over impressed with Sunrise and my bookkeeper [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. As other businesses right now are probably thinking, how do I get the data, continue to pay for ancillary services like Sunrise, do I get rid of it? We are nervous and scared about our small business on a regualr basis. I will day Sunrise has stepped up and been a huge help in this regard. The partnership with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
has been so amazing and so needed In these times when all I am thinking about is how do I keep this business open and what are our numbers saying. Again I was so torn about keeping this service because how we pay for this during these times but it there is one area I'm happy we decided to keep its Sunrise.

Avantages

The ability to populate the data in a time right now accurately and time is super important. This has been very helpful

Inconvénients

so far so good. I am constantly looking for faults. I would like to see the mobile application much more user friendly and accessible.

Alternatives envisagées

RUN Powered by ADP

Pourquoi passer à Lendio

The monthly fixed service charge was competitive and comparable.

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

Thank you, Anthony, for your amazing 5-star review. We strive to assist business owners in the best way possible. This means making our tool intuitive and reliable. We are so happy to hear that your bookkeeper was able to organize your accounts quickly and thoroughly. We are lucky to have her on our team. Thank you again for your feedback.

Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Terrible bait and switch

Publié le 07/03/2022

The product used to be good, but now it's just full of annoying upsells and pushing Lendio's credit product at every chance. The UI has gotten more confusing over time, they really don't have the user experience in mind when developing the product.

Avantages

The UI used to be good, but it's been going downhill recently.

Inconvénients

What I like the least is the company that currently owns Sunrise and the way they have been treating early adopters... Lendio acquired an accounting product originally called Billy, and renamed it Sunrise. First, they kicked out all the users outside the US and Canada (despite them paying for a lifetime license). Over the past few months they have started forcing early adopters to pay monthly for a product they already purchased a lifetime license to. It would be fine to charge for new features, but they are forcing users to pay for already existing features (e.g. you can't modify your existing invoice templates without paying again, for example, nor sync transactions with PayPal, and more).

I'm sure this is legal and all, but it's not a nice way to treat customers... 👎

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Making Life Easier

Publié le 27/05/2020

Very positive, once I engaged and learned how to use it effectively. I have a GREAT bookkeeper in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Avantages

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my bookkeeper and he is always looking out for me. I have never met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but he has earned my trust.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about the software.

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

Hi David, thank you for your wonderful feedback. That is our mission and goal here. We strive to have the small business owner's back. To lift you up and help you succeed. We are thrilled to hear that Stephen has earned your trust to efficiently and effectively manage your books. We are lucky to have him on the team!

Art
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Easy to use Accounting Foundation, Impressive Road Map

Publié le 24/11/2018

Billy is a small business accounting lifesaver. I love how Billy saves me time in day-to-day operations and keeps me compliant with my books. My accountant even loves Billy (and she used to recommend that "books" software). Thank you Billy!

Avantages

For the first time in 20+ years accounting is not a frustrating and overly expensive task. Billy has provided my companies a easy to use and nearly complete solution that does not cost a fortune or hold me hostage. Using Billy has saved me countless hours each month for the past 18 months. It's streamlined and logical workflows, dead simple invoicing, and reasonable fees make Billy a real winner for small business.

Inconvénients

The only gotcha with Billy is their integration with PayPal accounts is not as clean as it could be. The company is on the right track and should have this issue resolved shortly. The support team at Billy has been fantastically helpful and understanding. They not only know accounting, they know how to help people.

Leonardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Easy to use Bookkeeping tool

Publié le 16/07/2019

Avantages

This tool was previously called Billy, but since Lendio bought it they changed the name to Sunrise. Not just the name changed, customer support improved a lot and the tool have more options.

It's worth nothing that this tool will only working for people that are US-based. The double entry booking is the same used by Quickbooks and software like it.

It's possible to attach receipts, invoice customers and charge them using Stripe, Square, PayPal and other payment gateways.

It's a very powerful app, yet, simple

Inconvénients

It would be nice to see recurring payments, a set and forget to charge customers that are on subscriptions. Support told me they will add it soon!

Gary

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Has excellent potential but still has some way to go!

Publié le 05/04/2018

It makes complex accounting simple.

Avantages

Billy provides a simple solution for accounting that is specifically designed for freelancers and agencies. It has a great user interface and is very easy to use. It is solid and I have never had a problem with.

Inconvénients

The fact that key features have taken so long to evolve. I am talking about no PayPal integration and the fact that bank syncing has only just arrived in my country. The most annoying thing is that whilst key features are lagging behind the team are investing users money in having season Billy logos designed, which quite frankly is ridiculous. Their community management needs work as well.

Hi Gary,

You didn't like our pumpkin head Billy face :(

James

An Amazing Alternative to Other Accounting Programs

Publié le 11/09/2018

I have really simplified my workflow using Billy. It's been a great tool to use to set up recurring invoices for some of my clients.

Avantages

What I like the most about Billy is the ease of use. It's simple to get started and get your bank accounts set up and create invoices, quotes, etc.

Inconvénients

What I like the least about this software is that I have two businesses that I use Billy with and because it's cloud based I have to log into two differnt accounts, one with chrome and the other with firefox. It makes it complicated if you have more than one business as you will need different log-ins and subscriptions. It would be awesome if they could expand it to contain multiple businesses with the ability to simply click on the business name and change to another business.

Hi James,

You can actually have one account with multiple organizations.

With that setup, you can have one login for all of your orgs.

Please contact our support to help you set that up.

Edward
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Billing Clients made Simple and Easy

Publié le 03/07/2018

I just love Billy. The name is great. The interface design is great. And it is easy to generate and track invoices.

Avantages

Billy has such a memorable name yes, it is for billing. I love the ease of creating invoices and Billy does the hard job of accounting and tracking. Plus,

Inconvénients

New features are rolling out too slow. Perhaps, I live in a place where there is no sale tax. However, the invoices created by Billy must include a lot stating Tax = 0 dollar in the past which just was got rid of lately.

Debbie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Basic but just what I need

Publié le 04/11/2018

I amsaving money compared to my previouse accounting package, but this is much more simple and streamlined.

Avantages

I find the software very simple and basic. It does exactly what I need it to, with no complications or awkward stuff. That being said i am an accountant and I know what I'm doing - might be a little bit too basic for a total beginner....

Inconvénients

Billy is still very much in start up phase, and not everything works exactly as I would want yet, although I think they are heading in the right direction. Over the last six weeks or so I finally managed to connect my bank account nd transfer transactions automatically - once I manage to connect my Paypal account too I will be in heaven

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Support client

Fantastic. The competitors can't keep up.

Publié le 28/11/2017

Avantages

The best thing about Billy is the ease of use. Now usually ease of use means "it doesn't do much."
WRONG, this is a powerful bookkeeping program. I recommend it to all my clients. You could invest more in other programs, spend time trying to figure them out, set it up wrong, pay a consultant and then only use a small portion of it, but with Billy you can do it all. (If you want they have a list of accountants and bookkeepers who use Billy and can help - but you won't need their help.)

The other big PRO is that this software is rapidly and constantly improving.

Additionally, they have a community of users who are very active in helping one another. This community also provides suggestions on how the software can improve and Billy listens. Go ask for improvements with any competing accounting software packages and you'll find you're wasting your time. Billy listens and then acts.

Bottom Line: If you are an entrepreneur you don't want to waste time or money get Billy. You don't want your employees to waste time or money get Billy. If you want to keep track of your money get Billy. If you have time or money to waste get some other program and THEN when that doesn't work like you wanted it to get Billy.

Inconvénients

The one thing that I like least about Billy is that they don't connect with every bank. Granted, I use a small regional bank, but it is my bank and I get special treatment at my bank. I'm not going to give up Billy just because it doesn't (yet) interact with my bank.

Réponse de Billy Traduire en français

We just updated our banks to include thousand more. Please try again to see if your bank is now supported.

Francis

Great Small Business All-in-one solution

Publié le 05/05/2020

Overall my experience with Sunrise has been great. I was skeptical at first but can see how this product has helped my small business.

Avantages

Ease of use. The interface is easy and very accessible. Workflows and billing are simple. I don't need a professional accountant to help me get used to this software.

Inconvénients

Pre-set settings or personalization features a bit lacking in the interface. For example, if I am looking at all my invoices, I want to see the fiscal year only. But whenever I go to that page, it shows me the full history of things which I don't prefer.

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

Thank you, Francis! We are thrilled you enjoy the interface and ease of Sunrise. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping. We strive to do better for our customers and will take your personalization suggestion to our Product Development team. Thank you again for your awesome review!

Thet Thet
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect software and make your life easy!

Publié le 25/08/2021

It's just perfect software and like I said, it's making our life's easier which means I can finish my work quicker and saving my time.

Avantages

I mainly use this software in hospital settings. I have been familiar with this software since my previous job. Then, I moved to this new job where they were not using this when I joined them. So I know how this was different and how this is useful in day to day basic. Literally they are making your life easier ..it kind of like the platform you can access all at one stop rather than opening multiple browsers to get them.

Inconvénients

As I'm mainly used for seeing patient records, enter the data, there are only a few template available right now. It'd be better if you add more template for different settings.

• Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I really like it but,,

Publié le 27/05/2019

Avantages

One of the most wonderful intuitive accounting software in the world, very good and great features especially for tracking​ invoices and payments. However, they suddenly​ stopped supporting the worldwide​ customer and just accept the north Ameria countries, even they asked their current customers from the other countries to stop their subscription​ and to move to another company!!

Inconvénients

They have an App for registering the expenses from bill and invoices directly from your phone, very useful​ especially when using the camera from the App to confirm the bills.

Ed
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A simple solution that inexpensively provides all the functionality of the big guys

Publié le 04/10/2017

I really like the electronic invoice transmittal - it adds a lot of validity to my company, as does the ability to pay electronically.

Avantages

Billy is very easy to use, with lots of tutorials to help you set it up correctly, the first time.
As a cloud-based solution, it can be accessed from anywhere, on any platform.
It has all the functionality needed in an accounting platform, at a very inexpensive price.
The team is constantly developing/tweaking areas within the application, providing even more functionality while making it even easier to use.

Randall
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Sunrise is a Good Free Alternative to Hiring a Bookkeeper

Publié le 30/04/2020

As i said, the ability to create and send invoices solved a big problem for me. I can also track them and mark them paid in just a few minutes rather than paying someone else $100 or more monthly.

Avantages

I found Sunrise while looking for a simple means of creating and sending invoices to school systems, and the software definitely made that easy for me. After spending an hour or two working with various options involving things like Google Docs and MS Word, I was very pleased to have an invoice created and sent within the first 10 or 15 minutes of using Sunrise.
The orientation and customer support are also outstanding. The Sunrise Success Team reached out to me as soon as I signed up, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided a great intro to Sunrise. He also found answers to a couple of technical questions I had.

Inconvénients

The cons have to do with my ignorance of standard bookkeeping practices, especially the double-entry system. Wrapping my mind around that was a struggle, and I still don't have all my entries in the correct place. (I don't have a ton of entries, so I prefer my spreadsheet for tracking things right now.)

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

Randall, we are ecstatic you had a pleasant experience with Sunrise. You should not be jumping over hurdles when it comes to bookkeeping. We strive to simplify bookkeeping and will continue to improve our product for our small business owners. Thank you for the glowing review.

Danny
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Essential software

Publié le 21/05/2020

Very satisfied with the app. I miss the name Billy, though :-)

Avantages

I find this software extremely user friendly. I've never had a significant issue with the app, it has always worked very well. While I likely do not use it as heavily as others might, it has been perfect for my needs. Especially come tax time, Sunrise makes the paperwork as simple as a few clicks.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations in customization, for instance it continues to ask for tax info, and asks to email invoices, even though I don't have to do this in my business. But these are minor quibbles.

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

Hi Danny, thank you for your wonderful feedback. It brings us joy to know that the software satisfies your business needs. We are always rooting for small businesses and want to make the tool as user friendly as possible. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Perfect Solution for Small Businesses

Publié le 07/05/2020

I have loved the Sunrise service and functionality. Quickbooks is overkill for my size of business, but Sunrise gives me the perfect level of sophistication yet simplicity.

Avantages

The Financial Statements produced each month are super helpful to let me know where the business stands, and made tax season so easy and stress freed. All my income and expenses were in the right accounts and summarized for easy entry into Turbo Tax.

Inconvénients

I would like recurring transactions, like my mortgage payment, that are the same amounts each month or from the same vendors to be auto-classified for me. I would also like to be able to classify expenses as they occur via a mobile app for Sunrise.

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

Hi Mark, thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled you enjoy the financial reporting tools within Sunrise. We have a lot of exciting new product developments coming your way, especially around our mobile app. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Jan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and reliable

Publié le 16/11/2018

I'm a solo freelancer who does all my own billing. I'm happy to have such a simple solution because it saves me time and headaches.

Avantages

I've been using Billy for more than a year now. It's very easy to use and reliable. It meshes seamlessly with Stripe (and other payment processors, but I don't use them). When I've had occasion to contact customer service (once or twice), they've been quick to answer my question. Note: There are online accounting features to the software that I don't use, because I prefer to use my own spreadsheets. Nothing against Billy, but I choose not to use them.

Inconvénients

I'm really reaching here, but it can be difficult to find where to go to change the wording of their default emails. I've had to drop a note in the customer service chat to be reminded how to do that. And the answer came back quickly.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Better than quickbooks, but still not the best

Publié le 20/11/2018

I've used quickbooks, freshbooks, xero. Billyapp does fill in the gap, but some extra features (mentioned in the cons) will make it #1

Avantages

Simple and fully functional accounting & billing system that has multi-currency invoicing

Inconvénients

Doesn't have recurring expenses, unable to generate customer statements, unable to apply a discount % or amount in an invoice.

Website is not mobile responsive.

app name "billyapp" sounds 'Naff', when i tell clients to check their email for our invoicing system sent from "billapp"...

Could I use my own custom domain or you use another domain to send emails?

Réponse de Billy Traduire en français

You are able to create customer statements and apply discounts to invoices. Please contact our support for help.

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Awesome Invoicing Made Easy

Publié le 16/11/2018

We use Billy for invoicing, quotes/estimates, as well as keeping up with our business expenses. Our customers have given us great feedback, especially being able to pay online through the invoices we send. Our money processes in a reasonable time as well. Overall, the presentation is outstanding. Very clean and easy on the eyes, not to mention easy to use as well. Can’t say enough good things. Also, we had one slight hiccup, only once, where we couldn’t get an invoice to send through email. Customer service/tech handled this quickly and we have had no issues since!

Super easy to use
Great presentation
Affordable
Great customer service
Nice features

Inconvénients

Honestly I’m very pleased overall with everything.

Daniela

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive, easy to use accounting software for your small business

Publié le 12/02/2019

I use Billy for sending invoices to my freelance writing clients. It's an easy to use platform and meets all of my invoicing needs. It also allows you to bill with credit cards and Paypal, which my clients love.

Avantages

Billy is my go-to program for creating invoices for my clients in my freelance writing business. It's easy to create a template, add products, and even send recurring invoices. You can also accept credit card and Paypal payments right from your invoices.

Inconvénients

The email that is autogenerated by the software needs improvement. The subject line it creates is the invoice number, which isn't very meaningful to the customer. It also addresses the email to the name of the business instead of the name of the contact. I have to go in and change it every time I send an email.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Good software

Publié le 21/05/2020

Avantages

Good softwareEasy to use easy to understand does not take much time to learn the ins and outs of the software to be proficient in the sport is top notch when you have a question

Inconvénients

Not really a lot not to like about the software somethings are repetitive but you can change it in settings.

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

Jason, we're glad you had a pleasant experience with Sunrise. You should not be jumping over hurdles when it comes to bookkeeping. We strive to simplify bookkeeping and will continue to improve our product for our small business owners. Thank you for the glowing review.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Sunrise Accounting Software Makes Bookkeeping & Invoicing Fast and Efficient...

Publié le 29/05/2020

Avantages

Sunrise Accounting Software works efficiently in almost any web browser and made my life easier. No longer having to type up invoices, track payments, and worry about how to know the status of everything has made me more efficient and decreased my stress level.

Inconvénients

It took a little bit of time to set up and has tons of options that I am probably never going to need or use but it does exactly what I need.

Réponse de Lendio Traduire en français

We are ecstatic you had a pleasant experience with Sunrise. You should not be jumping over hurdles when it comes to bookkeeping. We strive to simplify bookkeeping and will continue to improve our product for our small business owners. Thank you for the glowing review.

Darryl

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I can track my own finances

Publié le 30/10/2018

I was intimidated by leaving the spreadsheet and shoebox method of accounting. With very little time and some help from support, I was tracking my income and expenses, categorizing transactions in a way that makes my accountant happy, and invoicing my clients from one integrated platform.
I use it daily and recommend it to friends.

Avantages

Simple learning curve, easy invoicing, white label branding

Inconvénients

growing pains of a young software but their support is good at keeping me updated on things