Avis clients sur Epos Now

Epos Now

Système de point de vente électronique sécurisé

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

376 avis

Antoine
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

bien payer

Publié le 21/11/2023

Avantages

un bon logiciel de payement surtout dans les hôtels

Inconvénients

un peut difficile à utiliser pour ceux qui le maîtrisent pas

Catherine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly

Publié le 24/02/2017

When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

Avantages

What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

Inconvénients

I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Regina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Very Furious with a member of there support

Publié le 17/11/2023

Overall, the software is great. Just protect your account because a support team can forget who has authority.

Avantages

Simple to navigate and easy to self teach.

Inconvénients

Customer service has been great up until recent. They have allowed someone other then my self that (which had authorization on the account) change information on the account without my approval. The effects have brought damage to my business.

Cloverleaf
Vikram
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Worst pos system and after sale support

Publié le 04/04/2024

Worst ever would never recommend to anyone

Worst ever would never recommend to anyone

Avantages

Nothing you guys will regret and always feel gutted why you decided to join them

Worst worst company ever
Will only charge you un-necessarly

Had their worst lagging system which lagged forever and they still want to charge you for what you have never signed up for and the guy who signed you up with all the promised becomes ghost all of sudden and customer service team is the worst whatever they say they never do it.wont be going to these rip offs ever again and won’t recommend anyone else either stay away from them otherwise you will regret like me.

Hello Vikram S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date.

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com.

Thanks again for your share,
EposNow Digital Team.

Neil

DO NOT BUY EPOSNOW

Publié le 30/01/2024

Terrible. The software is poor. It can’t perform basic functions. Other functions disappear randomly and then it is pot luck if you get a support member who is able to help.

Avantages

Nothing. I inherited this system. The support was never able to help with any issues I had. It was basic issues. I managed to figure some out myself and had to get by not using the other features until I eventually switched.

Inconvénients

I was mis-sold from day one. Sold an expensive support package that I did not require. Sold an extra licence for a one off fee (or so I thought) turns out it wasn’t actually for what I was told. They don’t know what it was for but also won’t refund.
They randomly charged me more than double my payment and when I complained they told me it was because I increased the amount of licence’s to three but agreed they had no record of me asking for this.

I complained August 2023 and the complaint is still ongoing.

Hello NEil P,

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

Thanks again for your share,

Publié le 11/10/2019

Experience has been good. Live support team has been very very helpful

Experience has been good. Live support team has been very very helpful

Avantages

Easy to use Once you get the hang of it but I am not a techie so it took me a little while

Inconvénients

Actually it’s a lot more detailed than my business requires so for me it took some time to customize it to my business

Michele
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Terrible Customer Service

Publié le 30/04/2021

This system isn't as good as the one we changed from. Our old system got bought out and we were forced to change and I talked to many reps and looked at reviews and I can say that I was misled. Our system is supposed to come with 24 hour customer service and it definitely doesn't.

Avantages

Easy to set up and use for basic functions

Inconvénients

No ability to set specific times for orders to be prepared by. With so many take out orders happening, it would be nice to have the ability to have a set way to tell the kitchen when an order was being picked up instead of using "notes". It is terrible that if a bartender adds drinks to a ticket, the ticket gets switched to the bartender's ticket. Now our bartender has to keep paper tabs for customers and give them to the servers so that the tickets don't get switched. The worst is the almost non-existent customer service. If you need help "fast", forget it. I've waited on average of over 40 minutes to speak to a tech support member. Once I get them, they are helpful, but getting to them is crazy. I've tried the WhatsApp with the same problem. I've sent messages and didn't get any response for over a half hour. They make it sound like you will get immediate help, this is absolutely not true. I feel like once you are past your first month, you are on your own...they really don't care about you or any issues you might have. I am very unhappy with my decision to choose this POS system.

Lightspeed Restaurant et Toast POS

Pourquoi choisir Epos Now

Ambur was discontinued

Pourquoi passer à Epos Now

Sales Rep was better and I felt like there would be good tech support....I was wrong!
Giulia
Giulia
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

Avoid this company!!!

Publié le 19/10/2021

None
I don't have anything positive to day about my experience with epos
Please read cons

Inconvénients

I worked with epos now for over 12 months and they made me waste so much time and money. I been having issues integrating my shopify account with my epos account for over 12 months, stock level was incorrect and also the app wasnt syncing properly.
I have been having the same issue for 12 months and spoke to over 20 different staff members but still the issue hasn't been solved till today. Every phone call i had lasted between a hour to 3 hours.
Their customer service is not trained enough and absolutely clueless on what they are doing as they admitted multiple times that they didnt know how to solve the issue and were waiting for their manager response on how to move forward. What makes me even more frustrated is that in over a year time of reporting the SAME issue CONSTANTLY day by day, i never had help from any of their managers in charge. I dont understand why epos is adding extra apps on their app store when they clearly have zero control on them. To add more features you ALSO have to make sure you to add more training etc you can't offer a service that doesn't work. I really hope that i won't have to put up with this company ever again, an absolute headache. Avoid at all costs!

Richard
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Cobourg yacht Club

Publié le 08/10/2019

The experience has been a positive one. Would have loved to go ahead with the credit card integration but the experience with EVO was horrible. I certainly hope no other EPos user goes with EVO

Avantages

Support is great and prompt. Loved the training.

Inconvénients

Add ons are overpriced. We looked at the customer loyalty option and the Quick Books option but both required a monthly fee.
The credit card integration with EVO was a complete and utter failure and a support nightmare for our bar manager. I must add that the issue wasn't with EPos but rather the dismall support system at EVO.

Lisa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Love the software - both front end and back end

Publié le 14/06/2018

Would recommend that if your looking for a POS system you look at this software

Would recommend that if your looking for a POS system you look at this software

Avantages

Both front end and back end of this software works well, ease of use and the ability to customize is what I like most

Inconvénients

customer service is lacking and that is not good in my book I had to call and e-mail many times and never felt that I received the correct support

Danielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very user-friendly and mobile too

Publié le 25/08/2018

I was simply looking for a POS system to replace a very outdated one. This worked.

Avantages

It has a mobile app. It was easy to sign up for and use. Its layout is super user friendly, and getting reports is a breeze!

Inconvénients

It tends to be a little glitchy still, and I haven't used much of their hardware. THe mobile app gave me a lot of trouble for the trial before purchasing, so if you wanted to try before buying, that might be an issue.

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive and informative review of your experience with the Epos Now mobile app. I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed using our set up process and in-depth reporting features.

I will be sure to pass on your reports of glitching to our technical team to look into as we hope to provide a seamless experience to all mobile, tablet and hardware users alike. Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly support team if ever you experience any issues.

Kind Regards,

Naiomi

Marc

Run away from Epos now

Publié le 01/05/2023

But perhaps the worst part of my experience with Eposnow was the unexpected bills. I signed up for their service based on their promise of no hidden costs, but****** ONE YEAR after using******their system, I was hit with an unexpected bill for services I never agreed to. When I tried to reach out to their customer service team to get it sorted, I was met with the same unhelpful and unresponsive service as before. also they forced me to pay those service I never used and agreed.Sadly, I'm not the only one who has had issues with Eposnow's billing practices. A quick search online reveals countless other customers who have been hit with unexpected charges or bills long after they thought they had paid everything.Overall, I would strongly advise against using Eposnow for your business. They seem to be more interested in selling their product than providing any sort of quality service or supportRUN AWAY DONT USE VERY SLOW ALSO CAME WITH FAULTY.Ended up I had to spend another 3k to setting up other pos system.

Avantages

"I had an extremely disappointing experience with Eposnow. Firstly, their customer service was incredibly unhelpful and unresponsive. I had an issue with my POS system and it took days to get any sort of response from their support team. When I finally did hear back from them, they weren't able to resolve my issue and I was left feeling frustrated and unsupported.To make matters worse, the product arrived late, long after my business's opening day. Despite the delay being entirely their fault, Eposnow didn't seem to care about the impact it had on my business. It was incredibly frustrating to have to make do without a proper point-of-sale system for several days, and it had a significant impact on my sales.

Inconvénients

I dont have anything else to say for this company speechless

Mathew

Extremely Disappointing

Publié le 06/08/2020

I am so disappointed in EPOS NOW support. My system is running extremely slow and my staff and customers are complaining. Support tried everything they could and even sent a replacement computer. Neither has worked. I reached out to their online community and was told support would call me. That was 3 weeks ago. Software is buggy and and the IBC integration has issues completing the sale on EPOS. I have called IBC and they have assured me the issue lies with EPOS. Have requested call backs and raised tickets and no response. Regretting this purchase.

Thank you for your response but guess what...still no call or response from your team. I will be contacting AMERICAN EXPRESS and refusing charges until such time your company can provide the service I am paying you for and you agreed to provide.

Since my last update 1 week ago, I received a call from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very helpful. He took a video of my system running very slowly and a copy of the system logs. He said they would get back to me and here we are 1 week later with no response. This is becoming a real pain in the a**. This is not right and not the way any customer should be treated. How do I go about getting a full refund at this point???????

Another update, still no response from anyone at EPOS. Complete Radio Silence. Our IBC terminal stops working many times a day now and our system is unassigning the license at least once a day. The problems keep piling up and no one responds from EPOS.

Avantages

I like the User Interface but thats about it.

Inconvénients

The constant problems. My system runs so slow my staff does nothing but complain about it. It takes 5 to 10 senconds for the cash drawer to open. The systems boots us out at least once a day. The IBC integration is a joke. I have assured by IBC that the issue lies with EPOS. Customer service does not exist. We cant get through to anyone, return phone calls do not happen and requesting service via a web ticket does not work either. Currently in the process of refusing all charges from EPOS until the issues are resolved.

Nicole

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Unhappy retailer

Publié le 14/08/2019

If it were easy to switch services, I would in a heartbeat. But I'm hopeful with time, they will listen to feedback and improve the product.

Avantages

The back office is fairly easy to navigate for basic needs

Inconvénients

The help/tutorial aspect of this software is greatly lacking. There are a lot of features to utilize but it's near impossible to get proper training on using them. Which leads me to my next con -

The support team is incredibly unreliable. IF you are lucky and get a good support rep, your issues may be resolved quickly. However that is a rare occurrence. I typically have to call back a few times to get issue resolved/questions answered. Add the fact that it's very common for the support reps to make mistakes in fixing "issues" and often end up making matters worse.

The bulk import feature is incredibly important to our business. But it is complicated and doesn't work properly because of what seems like a formatting/programming issue. It's been two years that we have used this product. One would think they would have fixed this issue by now. Especially because they charge for the service.

They also do not have an EBT functionality which complicates our daily report reconciliation. That has been on their "project" list for some time now. Maybe one day?

Vicky

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Never buy EPOS and don't bother buying if you are in Canada

Publié le 08/01/2021

I will strongly recommend this product to people I hate and let them suffer.

I will strongly recommend this product to people I hate and let them suffer.

Avantages

I hate the system. We add inventory and the system will not pick items when customers are standing in line. Not only this is irritating, it becomes embarrassing also.

Inconvénients

Everything. The screen will not work if sunlight is coming on the screen or even nearby. In Canada, I can't add certain taxes and fees. I can't get a detailed end of day report that separates my sales types by-products. Lottery redemption is a huge task and customers complain of wait times. Don't ask about customer service. You need something, UK customer service will call you in the middle of the night. I received my box and I was promised a customer display (please not although they will show you it is not included) am going back and forth with customer service for the last 2 months and they still have not given it to me. Their employees will tell you "yes, we are misleading, but it is not included in your base price". And good luck dealing with customer support. I have decided to move my services to some other service provider because Epos Now will not take care of my grievances and I don't have time and courage to deal with their customer support because they simply don't care. AND ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING. DON'T GET INTO THEIR SALES TACTICS AND USE EVO PAY AS YOUR PAYMENTS PROVIDER. TRUST US, YOUR MONEY WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON DAILY BASIS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS. EPOS NOW EMPLOYEES WILL MAKE $2K AS COMMISSION BUT YOUR LIFE WILL BE SPENT IN DEALING WITH EPOS NOW AND EVO PAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very useful system for SME

Publié le 12/02/2019

Very Good. It has helped us total our end of day sales and with the breakdown of items and sold we can easily separate the Vatable sales saving time for our accounts team.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and can be edited to suit your business needs with time saving folders. It also has a very user friendly interface that can be picked up in minutes making it great for getting new employees up to speed

Inconvénients

Updating the software was a little tricky but with the help of the telephone team this issue was resolved pretty quickly.

Hello Matthew.

Thank you for leaving us a business review, we take all feedback seriously and use this to help continually learn and grow and provide the best customer service possible.

The simplicity of our front end system is a real unique selling point making it easy to train staff and adapt for personal / business preference. The backend provides intuitive reporting about
profitability, revenue, staff or products analysis by location, staff members or across the whole business.This allows you to figure out what¿s working and what isn¿t to make actionable changes which will boost your bottom line.

I understand that updating the system was a little tricky, I'm pleased to hear that our award winning support staff were able to support you through this.

If you wish to provide any additional feedback please email customer-engagement@eposnow.com

Kind Regards
James

morteza

Totally RIP-OFF

Publié le 26/11/2020

absolutely rip off,

absolutely rip off,
they advertise complete solution for £249 including till terminal, cash drawer and a printer. (to good to be true)
when I called to place an order, I ended up getting it for £600 for that.
here comes worst part, as I only received a till terminal without cash drawer and printer.
I called them up to find out, they advised me cash drawer and printer will be dispatched separately, so I had to wait for another week.
unfortunately another week passed and no sign of my items, this time after literally 12min holding my call ,different guy picked up the phone and went through my record and said that the amount you paid was only for till terminal and for cash drawer and printer I had to pay separately.Really??
so I paid £600 only for till terminal only, is this a joke
so I asked what is this £249 that you are puting for sale included, he responded thats plus 3 year warranty and licence fee.
Obviously I have already purchased the license and do not need 3 year warranty as well,however he said we won't make money out of this, so we need to add a 3 year warranty charge so to cover the cost.
This is ridiculous, nobody told me that, otherwise I would not go for it.

Avantages

covers most of my needs,not a bad support team.

Inconvénients

Be aware they con people easily.sluggish software, you have to buy all equipments from them so not compatible with any other hardware other than themselves.

Martin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

EPOs Back Office set up from the begining .

Publié le 23/09/2017

Avantages

On Wednesday 20th September 2017 I was having some problems trying to log in to the back Office on our EPOs till.
I phoned the support line in the morning & was connected to a 1st line support Agent.
I explained the problem & it was agreed that she would phone me back at 4pm to help resolve the problem.
We have recently changed company names over & there had been a mix up about which account etc. was still active ( our fault ).
she phoned at 4pm prompt then kindly spent the next 2 hours or so helping me re install EPOs back office again as the one we had been using was now locked.
I explained to her that I needed to get the new programme running as we opened again at 9am on the 20th & we needed the system up & running.
Just to summarize as it would take to long to explain she was exceptional in the very cool, calm & professional manner in which she helped me resolve this issue. I was getting a little stressed as this was put on me last minute but she explained the process step by step in a very friendly & understanding manner.
Anything she wasn't sure about in the process she asked for advice from her team & at one point she kindly got another member of her team to help also.
Its vary rare when you deal with telephone help lines that everything you ask for happens but I can honestly say that she went above & beyond to help me which was really appreciated & I was able to set up the new Back Office system in time for us to be able to trade again in the next morning.
she is a prime example of how to get a good end result for both parties in & limited time scale in very difficult & testing situation.
She is an asset to your team & I hope she receives the recognition she deserves.

Nicola

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've been using EposNow for 2 years, I would greatly recommend!

Publié le 16/02/2018

I literally do not know what I would do without EposNow, I would recommend them to anyone and have done in the past! We had a problem with our cashdrawer and it was replaced the following day. I've recently got very involved with going deeper into stock levels and master products and am very impressed with everything I can do!

Avantages

Insights into sales, stock, customer loyalty all on dashboard and easy to read.
There is so much I can do in the back office, I'm still learning new things 2 years on and am still very impressed with what I am able to do!
Support are brilliant, always very friendly and helpful.
There is a feature vote where you can submit any suggestions for the system and users vote on features they would like to see.
The apps that integrate are very useful and there is something for everything you could think of!
I can access the back office from anywhere, I love this, it means I can work from home and keep up to date with sales.

Inconvénients

Support do take a while to answer your call, although I have only noticed this recently.
Their stationary (till rolls etc can seem a little pricey) but you aren't bound to buy from them.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Stay away

Publié le 23/03/2023

Avantages

Software layout for the terminal is not terrible. This may work okay for some small retail businesses that do not have high volume and are running everything inside of ePOS Now with no integrations.

Inconvénients

I normally don't go out of my way to write a review, but if I can spare one person from buying this, I feel it is worth the time. We were promised a lot of things for integration with Quickbooks Online. We soon found out that the integration was not as robust as they claimed. The monthly subscription to ePOS Now, itself, is not terribly expensive, but you soon learn that you need an add on connector program for everything. Then they want to add an additional $69/month for support. The next issue is getting out. Expect to pay a steep early termination fee. We tried hard to make this work and finally decided that we were better off to just pay the fees and bail. We are still fighting that battle and still getting monthly charges.

Utilisateur vérifié

Appalling Company - AVOID at all costs. 6 Months of Hell

Publié le 16/06/2022

Literal hell for 6 months. We couldn't wait to move to a new supplier who was actually competent.
Re...

Research this company very carefully and ask to see their community forum before joining.

Avantages

It's pretty. That's about it. Apart from looking nice the functionality is poor.

Everything.
Sales reports are incorrect all the time, cash up was wrong on a daily basis (not due to human error).
Support is practically non existant. Whatsapp support might reply in 3-4 weeks if you're lucky. Phone support aren't trained so can't help solve issues.
Higher management try to blame your equipment rather than their system.
Slow and Laggy, took over 5 minutes to log in some times and button presses wouldn't register half of the time.

Just generally and awful system.

Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi passer à Epos Now

It seemed to have better functionality.
Bronwyn

Avoid at all costs!

Publié le 29/11/2020

From what I was told this was a great system however in reality it could do only a small percentage of things on my list - such as remote access, custom templates and access to packing slips etc from another location. Then the costs started adding up... there was an additional $25 charged each month for who knows what (I was told support - but that was a joke), another $50 a month just to connect to Xero, then upwards from $25 to use custom templates - a must as their standard design is pretty bad. Support was, well a joke. We were told we had 'training'' however we could not connect with them, we had about five changes in people we were deailing with (I could never keep up) and they con't get the phone numbers to call or even business name correct. They I received a call saying training had finished and we had 'graduated' - when it had barely started and still having a long list of questions. And then their anytime support.... having been locked out and it stating log-in to get support which obviously wasn't at all helpful, I tried to call a few times and couldn't get through so messaged their live support... and was told it was not their problem - not their problem? Who's problem was it then? . Having vented my frustration I was esculated to a supervisor who was great to start, but three weeks later I am still waiting for answers to a number of questions sent, let alone actual replies.

Avantages

Seemed at first glance to be value for money, great support and was told would do everything on my list.

Inconvénients

Things we were told it could do we were unable to find, would on occasion log me out and not allow myself or anybody else back in thereafter.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Almost there

Publié le 14/10/2019

It has been extremely useful to be able to access sales in real time from abroad. When I am working remotely I can still access the day's sales.

Avantages

The ease of use of Epos Now is undeniable. They have made the software user-friendly and intuitive. Where it is not intuitive, customer support is standing by and responsive. I would recommend this particularly to new businesses to establish a POS system and track their business's success.

Inconvénients

I had no problems with the software, however we operate under the Imperial system and the add-on that was available then (and to my knowledge until now) is in metrics only. This was a major problem for us and one we still deal with. Although the software was said on more than one occasion to be in development (and later told ready) I have yet to see it and customer service did not reach out to me when it was available. Some improvements are needed there in both developing software for the world market and in customer service follow-up.

Brett
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Good product, poor integration with EFTPOS and MYOB

Publié le 15/09/2023

Continual dealings with the support team to sort out the MYPB integration issues.

Avantages

Relatively easy to administer, add products, customers, good reports.

Inconvénients

Poor integration with MYOB, we have had no end of problems getting sales transactions to transfer into MYOB, missing transactions for no reason. Have had to deal with the support team many, many times, this is an ongoing problem. Also the system does not integrate with the New Zealand EFTPOS system, VERY dissppointed to find this out despite purchasing the EFTPOS app. After many months, there is still no integration. For this reason i do not reccommend it at all to NZ users.

Paco

What a shamble!

Publié le 02/11/2020

Im pretty sure all those positive reviews are not genuine because time and time again support proven how bad they are at their job. Even when you go to their forum you can see how many bad reviews and im also sure this review wont be even read of publish by anyone at eposnow.
Let me start from the beginning: Back in June i was looking to upgrade the till system and came acros eposnow and what i could see it was all very impressive. Once I paid up and got the hardware, the sales guy disappeared. Tried many times to email and call with no result, so much so i though the company went bust or even that i got scammed. After about one month i managed to have a reply from our sales representative apologizing but he was off sick. Fair enough but, what about passing on your contact to a colleague?? Then finally we started training and setting up but, because we lost so much precious time i asked for extra hand to input the menu as the eat out to help out scheme was coming up and I wanted to make the most of a new till. They charged me £ 500, yes, £ 500 to put our menu in the system and, to be fair, a child would have done a better job than them. So many spelling mistakes so many items with not even space between words, vat rate completely wrong and overall a really poor job that, i would have been better of doing myself and save £ 500!
Then it came the time to try out the till and watched in horror in the till keep crashing and not able to sustain an internet connection. Then again,

Avantages

Product its easy to use but the lack of support or the ability to work when wifi signal drops really let this product down

Inconvénients

Support, support and support. Also their software is not great and very often slow down